LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alina Popa

Started by georged, November 13, 2014, 08:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff4nic8r

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Buff4nic8r

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Drutten

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Before I saw this comparison I thought Alina Popa is smaller now than two years ago. Maybe it's just Aleesha Young and Nataliya Kuznetsova that have set a new standard on how muscular a female bodybuilder can be and with that dwarfed Alina Popa.

13adrian

 were did you get the wings of strength pics are there any more?

etx80

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cleamaster

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wow, naked !

ngorongoro

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She ripped her left biceps tendon and both achilles tendons maybe that's why she doesn't look as big

Does the achilles injury explain the size difference in her calves? I was thinking she had similar, symmetry-altering surgery like Rita Bello.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

diggs

Damn. That woman is hotter than a tire fire.

13adrian

I just wondered were they came from as i could not see them onthere site or were to join to see them

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

faklu