Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HERBICEPS.CAM

Started by kostasp, June 10, 2016, 08:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calico57

Neither the models nor the business owners care about your $25. They care about the guys that take a girl one-on-one for an hour on a daily basis. Of course their shows get recorded. This is a legitimate concern. There's no doubt the membership websites offer better value.

Just check out hb/c's insta**** page. Look how they market. They show a picture of a girl in a bikini and say "let your muscles make you money." Or "we pay out over 100k a month to our models." Or they post a pic of a camgirl and say "this girl has made 10s of thousands per year with us." They're a single mom in their 30s or 40s or a broke college student with a mountain of debt and this all sounds great, until they get on there. Their first couple days they're still a novelty and everyone seems nice to them. Then they see all the creepy guys aggressively trying to push them past their limits, posting webcam videos on the internet, and everything else that comes along with it.

Just respect their choices. If they don't want to take their top off, so be it.


calico57

Kostasp: muscular alexandra is one of those eastern Europeans. Typical time-waster. She has nice (fake) tits and ass that she can bounce, but has no real muscle. The eastern Europeans (with a few exceptions) tend to be skinny time-wasters who chat way too much. If she saw you had no money to spend, she probably wasn't going to waste her time with you. Bigthickmuscle if I remember the name right has a bit of an attitude problem sometimes. You'll run into some folks with bad attitudes in this business. Sometimes they're nice, sometimes they're incredibly unpleasant. Same thing with mightypeanut.

papadoc1981

I don't mess with HBC.  Never understood the appeal of live webcam shows.  Why would I spend my money to see these ladies flex on a weak quality webcam when I can buy cheaper memberships on fansites where I can see the FBBs in HD.  Don't care about chatting either.  For me that's just a waste of time.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LiveFree

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Neither the models nor the business owners care about your $25. They care about the guys that take a girl one-on-one for an hour on a daily basis. Of course their shows get recorded. This is a legitimate concern. There's no doubt the membership websites offer better value.

Just check out hb/c's inst@gram page. Look how they market. They show a picture of a girl in a bikini and say "let your muscles make you money." Or "we pay out over 100k a month to our models." Or they post a pic of a camgirl and say "this girl has made 10s of thousands per year with us." They're a single mom in their 30s or 40s or a broke college student with a mountain of debt and this all sounds great, until they get on there. Their first couple days they're still a novelty and everyone seems nice to them. Then they see all the creepy guys aggressively trying to push them past their limits, posting webcam videos on the internet, and everything else that comes along with it.

Just respect their choices. If they don't want to take their top off, so be it.

How about the type of girls that can't handle the things you mentioned not get involved in the porn industry.

calico57

Sadly they're not told the whole truth when they get involved, and they don't realize it's porn. After all, sitting in bed and flexing your biceps in front of your laptop seems pretty innocent. Once they realize it is porn, they get out quick. Desperate people (perhaps "desperate" is too strong of a word) make choices they later regret.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sadly they're not told the whole truth when they get involved, and they don't realize it's porn. After all, sitting in bed and flexing your biceps in front of your laptop seems pretty innocent. Once they realize it is porn, they get out quick. Desperate people (perhaps "desperate" is too strong of a word) make choices they later regret.

   Luckily they are free to walk away when they please.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

calico57

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLuckily they are free to walk away when they please.

True.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI asked if she could speak while posing as some ladies type while posing and waste time on typing.  She said she would if we were in private.  So I took her to premium.  She didn't talk and kept typing.  Ok bad enough I thought.  Precisely what I did NOT want her to do as typing wastes time.

Fair enough.  So I took her to one to one.  And she just stared at the screen and occasionally typed.  In the mean time the clock was ticking.  She even had the cheek to ask me if I was expecting a crazy show.  No duh!  You were the one who asked for one to one and now that we are here, you rip me off like that?
If someone says she'll do voice chat if you'll take her to premium and then doesn't and instead continues typing, that's an unfair play on her part.  Some visitors enjoy chatting with the women in paid rooms, but on balance, a majority of clients want a posing show of some kind.  If a performer clearly is not respecting you in that manner, I encourage you to leave her room and not feel like you're trapped. We don't want anyone having a bad time on the site. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

joevkl

I rarely if ever use HBC (I prefer MGL), but since there was a pro IFBB fbb days away from competing in WoS contest this weekend in Phoenix, I realized this was a rare opportunity to see a highly conditioned top FBB.  I really can't blame HBC or the pro, but within a minute of going into one on one the webcam froze and I never got to see anything.  Risking all of my credits going down the drain, I typed a quick note saying the webcam froze and exited.  Now the top athlete has yet to return to the chatroom and probably thinks I scammed her...

I don't prefer HBC because their interface/platform is out of date and I don't trust it.  I thought I would take a chance and I was wrong.  However, I don't blame the athlete nor HBC because I knew all of this could happen.  I am mostly disappointed because I didn't get to see a great athlete in a rare opportunity.

asapferg

There's more activity on HBC. MGL has more female bodybuilders. The problem with most of the girls they're to quick to kick someone out if they don't have credits. Some girls will completely ignore you. Certain ones don't come in on free chat. They come when a top money customer can keep them out of free chat.

calico57

The problem with MGL is no girl is ever on. There are currently 0 girls on, and I don't think there've ever been more than 1 or 2 on at once when I've checked. Maybe a cool website in theory, but hbc has cornered the market and it will remain like that even though they continue to have a shitty system that they keep on claiming will be brought into the 21st century before the 22nd century starts.

fp909

This will be a slight bump on an older topic but wanted to put in my two cents.

It takes time to earn money, so when I spend it anywhere I consider it an investment, even if it's for enjoyment like HBC. I've been around the site since 2007 and a ton of girls have come and gone since then, a lot of which I would have loved to see before they were scared off or quit.

I made the mistake early on of just going into anyone that looked interesting, though at that point there were so many girls on like Gina Farnsworth or Cindy Phillips or Lindsay Mulinazzi or Lyndsay Dejager, it was hard to miss the mark. Since then the influx of European women has kind of ruined it for a lot of people. Some of them are good, some of them are bad. The site still gets new women all the time, which is awesome.

My approach is usually to find a couple that I like and stick with them. They are usually people I follow off of HBC so I'm a little aware of the personality and character (as much as possible over the internet) and go in with them. If they don't want to do topless, it's no big deal. Bonus if they do, and extra stuff like role playing or just being nice in general to talk to. like many have said typing is a waste of time, but its good to clear this up before going into private. My account is empty until I come across one of the 5-10 women I like to jump in with, and if i miss them or they are in 1;1 marathons, I just come back another day. There are some they I'm ok with going in, despite things like them being on cam when other people are in the room, like isn't that weird?

Anyway, here are the models I only ever visit. It's a short list:

Mosntress
BeautyisaBeast
FitJill
PhysiquePrincess
AmazonKa (who is impossible to run into sometimes, so busy)
YoungThunder

That's it. There's some others that I'll try to jump on if i come across them, but so many women, honestly, use HBC to get out of a hole, or around comp prep for extra help, so they aren't on all the time. So use your money wisely. I don't go in randomly. If I can't get them to flex for a tip, or they seem desperate to go to private to show me things they never actually do (StrongMichelle/Kate sometimes, or some of the other girls), at least you haven't wasted any money.


tarzan7

I joined the site to give myself a birthday present a couple of months ago and met ladies I would never be able to meet in person. The bottom line is that if you join HBC be polite. It does wonders. Also try to pick out ladies that are known in the business. They are more reputable.

For instance babybeefcake is well-known and I sessioned with her once in person. She is great on HBC. There is no way I could meet Nuriye Evans, Alyeesa Young, Laurie Steele or Bettina, since they don't session. But I had nice conversations with them in the free area and did private sessions with Nuriye, Laurie and Bettina which were great in their own ways. And I finally caught up with Amber Deluca on HBC. She couldn't have been nicer, rather sweet actually, and we did a one-on-one. Sure, I'd love to session with Amber in person but the cost is prohibitive for me. But HBC was the next best thing.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

drzinc

Overall, I have been using the new forum and have found it fairly good. I have yet to purchase any credits and a majority of the ladies will speak to you - varies with the ladies - and some may even flex for you. Of course, they are probably disappointed that I do not tip. I find it very expensive; possibility worth it if you are interested in have a session with one of the ladies - some do use their same name. I may purchase some credits and post an additional review. They did make some fixes to the website they address some of the complaints listed. 

ebonymusclefreak16

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The problem with MGL is no girl is ever on. There are currently 0 girls on, and I don't think there've ever been more than 1 or 2 on at once when I've checked. Maybe a cool website in theory, but hbc has cornered the market and it will remain like that even though they continue to have a shitty system that they keep on claiming will be brought into the 21st century before the 22nd century starts.

MGL problem is melody does top IFBB women.   So when they started they only wanted to pose in training outfits and do nothing erotic or topless.  Alot of them have sponsors so doing erotic posing or nudity the top I FBB performers not doing good so they want come on cam.   HBC has a few top ifbb women who do not mind getting hardcore.  And new muscular women under the radar.

Spoke with Kim Buck she want come back on cam too busy with another project..   Margie Martin was ladygis on mgl but got real big in bodybuilding she has put us down..   Kim perez only wore a halter top or sports bicycle bra and pose biceps in pvt would not do topless or erotic poses and not make money or get upset when we asked.   So she's not coming on mgl,  with fbb dying and top ifbb performers not competing they have no need for cam shows.   Now some bodybuilder might do on skype cam shows if you email them than going through mgl and hbc..   but mgl and hbc should have been out in 2005 through 2011, would have made a killing.   But since women sports faded out no need to stay in shape and others going on with lives.

I do wish mgl and hbc remove profiles because if they don't come on why keep giving us false hope
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilders, Ebony Female Bodybuilders, Physique,