LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Natalie L. Edmondson

Started by manufbb, May 27, 2016, 09:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiago

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

Tiago

Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

Tiago

From her profile at AMG Lite:

"I am 23 years old UK female bodybuilder. I originally got into bodybuilding through suffering Anorexia. I weighed 6 stones in 2013-2014. Currently I weigh 83kgs at 5.5.

My goal eventually will be to give competing a go, (Women's Bodybuilding) but my goal is to bring size to the stage so I am gradually working on that before I decide to pick a show.

I haven't competed in any shows, as I want to build a solid foundation of mass before I do so. My goal will always to be to be bigger and better and also better condition each time but to also keep as healthy as I can doing it.

I have always been athletic from being very young and enjoyed sports and physical activities when I was younger and always had this interest of looking and being athletic and strong too. I like to train heavy with good form and execution as my priority to help me build the dense tissue I want safely and effectively."


Cannot wait to see her step on stage one day :)
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

m100

I'm a big fan of her. She's posting lots of updates on her Fanswise channel and wants to get bigger. Right now she's at 85kg and wants to put on size. Furthermore she's young, always friendly and polite. Just a great personality in general combined with a very muscular body.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pinozz

she's great
and really love her looks

elma

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a big fan of her. She's posting lots of updates on her Fanswise channel and wants to get bigger. Right now she's at 85kg and wants to put on size. Furthermore she's young, always friendly and polite. Just a great personality in general combined with a very muscular body.

What's her arm size? How much bigger does she want to get?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a big fan of her. She's posting lots of updates on her Fanswise channel and wants to get bigger. Right now she's at 85kg and wants to put on size. Furthermore she's young, always friendly and polite. Just a great personality in general combined with a very muscular body.

What's her arm size? How much bigger does she want to get?

Not sure, I think about 16 to 16.5 inch. She wants to be as big as she can be. She already was up to 90kg, then dieted down to 80kg. Now she's back at around 85kg.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pumpfiction

Have she ever given details about her competition plans ? I'd really like to see her on stage.

m100

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have she ever given details about her competition plans ? I'd really like to see her on stage.

No concrete details. She wants to put on enough size first before stepping on stage.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tiago

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a big fan of her. She's posting lots of updates on her Fanswise channel and wants to get bigger. Right now she's at 85kg and wants to put on size. Furthermore she's young, always friendly and polite. Just a great personality in general combined with a very muscular body.

If only someone would post some of her videos here on Saradas, that would be great! But I guess I'm asking for too much.
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

m100

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a big fan of her. She's posting lots of updates on her Fanswise channel and wants to get bigger. Right now she's at 85kg and wants to put on size. Furthermore she's young, always friendly and polite. Just a great personality in general combined with a very muscular body.

If only someone would post some of her videos here on Saradas, that would be great! But I guess I'm asking for too much.

I often see videos online which I would like to see without paying for them. So yea, I understand your wish and there's nothing bad about it. But of course they can't be posted here. Right now I think it's better to pay for the videos since Natalie aswell as other fbb's put lots of work into it and cost much money to build up that body. Here is the good thing: If you subscribe to her fanswise channel you get access to all of her videos posted so far. Means, paying 20 dollars gives access to about 100 videos of her. I think that's a very good deal.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tiago

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a big fan of her. She's posting lots of updates on her Fanswise channel and wants to get bigger. Right now she's at 85kg and wants to put on size. Furthermore she's young, always friendly and polite. Just a great personality in general combined with a very muscular body.

If only someone would post some of her videos here on Saradas, that would be great! But I guess I'm asking for too much.

I often see videos online which I would like to see without paying for them. So yea, I understand your wish and there's nothing bad about it. But of course they can't be posted here. Right now I think it's better to pay for the videos since Natalie aswell as other fbb's put lots of work into it and cost much money to build up that body. Here is the good thing: If you subscribe to her fanswise channel you get access to all of her videos posted so far. Means, paying 20 dollars gives access to about 100 videos of her. I think that's a very good deal.

Yes, you're absolutely right, hence why I said "asking for too much".
Still, thanks for understanding my side :rock:
And like you said, it's a very good deal indeed!
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

Tiago

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Female Bodybuilding will never DIE!

pumpfiction

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have she ever given details about her competition plans ? I'd really like to see her on stage.

No concrete details. She wants to put on enough size first before stepping on stage.

Thanks for your answer. Did she ever elaborate about plans on stopping by the Bodypower Expo next May per chance ?

m100

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have she ever given details about her competition plans ? I'd really like to see her on stage.

No concrete details. She wants to put on enough size first before stepping on stage.

Thanks for your answer. Did she ever elaborate about plans on stopping by the Bodypower Expo next May per chance ?

Funny that you ask. I asked her about 1 week ago if she plans on going to Fibo next year, so Fibo 2020. She just replied, she's not sure. Sounds a bit like a no for me, but Fibo is in Germany, where as Bodypower is located in the UK. To answer your question: I have no idea. But if you plan on going to Bodypower in May and you see her, take some pics ;)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pumpfiction

Ha ha, no problem, yeah Bodypower sounds more in her alley as it's in Birmingham in the Midlands. Great venue for exposure if she feels popping by there.