⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jennifer Kaylor

Started by elma, February 15, 2016, 10:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unicron,
Thanks for the show (photo) uploads. This was the contest I was remembering, where Repetrope filmed Kaylor backstage. You can really see (in the backstage footage) how Kaylor dwarfed a lot of Her peers.

She's a natural-born Amazon, Her build reminds me a lot of Lesa Lewis, etc.
Beautiful..

You're welcome. Indeed, she looked real big in the pump room. Apart from being tall, her frame, poses (not routines), massive legs and glutes reminded me a lot of Lesa Lewis' when I first saw her.

Unicron

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

txduggan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe she became a firefighter in California

Wasn't she a firefighter when she competed? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Anyway, here's an old pic of her on the job.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Sandy Riddell from the 80's and 90's was/is a firefighter...

-TomD

Unicron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe she became a firefighter in California

Wasn't she a firefighter when she competed? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Anyway, here's an old pic of her on the job.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Sandy Riddell from the 80's and 90's was/is a firefighter...

-TomD

When I think about, there's quite a few FBB's that have careers as firefighters.

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sandy Riddell from the 80's and 90's was/is a firefighter...

-TomD

Tom, Am I remembering right.. Riddell was the first woman to pass the male firefighters' test, no (?) She was administered the exact same test given to men in an Arizona fire department..

It's been a while, but that's how I remember it. She was beautiful & trailblazing..

txduggan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sandy Riddell from the 80's and 90's was/is a firefighter...

-TomD

Tom, Am I remembering right.. Riddell was the first woman to pass the male firefighters' test, no (?) She was administered the exact same test given to men in an Arizona fire department..

It's been a while, but that's how I remember it. She was beautiful & trailblazing..


Dang...never received notification of this reply!

But, I believe you're right!

-TD



blubs

wow. so nice. can u please post the whole videos in here?

Unicron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Great clip, thanks for posting..
I have this pump room vid on VHS somewhere..

I envy the towel boy @ that backstage  :hey:

Towel boy as in Lauren Powers? LOL Here are the videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mooveeguy


Primus

Jennifer Bailey (Kaylor)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mooveeguy

Her face reminds me of Jeanne Splittgerber and a tad like Christie Brinkley.