⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [Greatguy87] Stories~collected 2016 + after

Started by Greatguy87, January 21, 2016, 03:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greatguy87

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

Can You Lift Your Boyfriend? I Can...

Andy couldn't even step in a gym after what happened. Mattie didn't just beat him. She crushed his reputation into dust. How do you ask? With brute force, speed and power. Andy was doing his normal set of 200 lbs for 10 reps on the bar. Mattie entered the gym ready to get her workout in, although she looked like she could take a week off the young 22 year old was so ripped at 5'10 and 180 lbs. Each of her tits was 10 lbs and sat on steel like pecs. Her ass was firm, yet soft and bounced as she walked. She flexed her rb like body subtlety as she moved towards the bench. every man stopped and stared except Andy. He was to busy staring at Angie, his girlfriend of 3 years.

"Excuse me, can I use the bench when your done?", the muscled athlete sweetly asked the sweaty 6'2 225 lb hunk. "Why don't you go take the spinning and aerobic courses? Then i'll call you over so i can give you some pointers with the light weights." Andy just smiled and went back to his workout. Mattie was seething, but walked away. She looked around the gym and saw the ring. With a wicked smile, Mattie walked up to Andy and boastfully said: "I'll give $200 bucks to any man who beats me in a fight in the ring. Plus they get me for one night." Andy shot up and said: "Boxing or fighting?" The suave woman baited him further by letting him pick. He chose to fight.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Oh boy, Andy is going to be in for a rough night. Looking forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

phil123

What a start. Andy will get a lession.

Greatguy87

Andy looked at and soaked in Mattie's body. "Like what you see honey? That's right. Drink it in. Look into the eyes of the woman that will destroy you." That last sentence from the woman's lips drove the man to start swinging punches that would've killed any normal person. The nimble woman would either evade, block or counter with her own kicks and punches. "It seems Daddy never taught you how to fight. Don't worry because I'll give you a lesson you won't forget asshole." Those words stung but not as much as her well placed kicks to his pressure points. "If your feeling wobbly it's because I keep hitting your unprotected pressure points. That's called precision. Lesson one." After a few more minutes of this, the alpha female went to a corner and rested. "I don't need to rest, but I don't want to come off as a heartless bitch. Haha." Her constant taunting was driving him insane.

Then she held up four fingers. "Four more lessons jerk off. By the way, I think your girlfriend is jerking off to my destruction of you." Andy looked around and saw his girlfriend bite her lip and close her eyes tight. Then he heard her moan. This caused Maggie to laugh. "Looks like I'm taking your manhood, money and honey. I'm sure she'll love a walk on the wild side."

Andy just sprinted out his corner like a charging bull. "Lesson two is speed. Can't hit what you can't catch sweetie." This next lesson made Andy feel like a pre-K kid in a doctorate program. The woman would literally not be there when he swung his fists or kicked his leg. "Aww don't get mad. You should be happy because it's not your turn to run. Yet." This comment irked him to the bone. "Fuck you bitch!", he screamed.

The next words he heard sent chills to his spine. "Now it's your turn to run sweetie. You'd better be fast." Then she began to peppering him with kicks and punches. No matter where he moved she caught him. "Did I mention I have long arms? I haven't stopped growing yet. I'll fill out at 6'2 my doc says. Then again a man would say anything to a hot woman. Haha." Her verbal and physical dominance was so on point that Andy began to whimper in pain.

"These are love taps baby. Trust me when I say that. Now time for lesson 3. It's called power. Power is when you dominate someone using strength." After explaining what she was going to do, she showed him she could do it by grabbing him and hip tossing him down to the mat. She then sat on him and tapped him till he was conscience. "These will make you accept that your a pussy. Or hurt really bad. I don't give a shit." The lesson truly hurt Andy because after the first slap a tooth came out. Then the tears flowed. Andy was hurt with a swollen eye and swelling in his abs. "Please stop! I'm an asshole! I was joking! Please!" Mattie licked his tears and continued slapping him.

"Scream for me bitch. I know these slaps hurt. Scream or I'll punch you until you scream or I get tired." Andy was quietly sobbing as he tried to block her slaps. Then the busty and muscled woman punched him. The scream from Andy's lips was blood curdling. "OH GOD!! PLEASE STOP! I'M SORRY!" His tormentor smiled and threw a few more punches which caused him to vomit. "Aww. Baby needs a wet nap. I'll clean you up and continue our lesson on power." With a snap of her fingers her bag was given to her. She took out a wet napkin and wiped up the blood and bile.

After cleaning him, she squeezed him between her legs. His screams went up an octave as the power of her legs made his bones buckle and bend. "How much more can you take huh? I didn't even get your name princess. Haha."  Andy whimpered his name to his female bully. "I'm Mistress Maggie. Say my name you mangina you. Haha." The pain had dulled his senses but when she squeezed his torso he squealed her name. "Please don't hurt me Mistress Maggie! Oh Please stop!"

"Soon baby soon. Why don't you let Mistress Maggie help you up?" She unwrapped her legs from around him, then thought to herself that a sitting muscle cuddle would be perfect. Before he could crawl away she wrapped her legs around him again. Then she put him in a sitting half nelson and squeezed his arms until he screamed her name over and over. "Almost done with this move. Gotta finish up soon. Your girlfriend is getting restless. Haha." Andy tried to break free and fight but his body was in bad shape. To add insult to injury she stretched him out by squeezing his arms and torso while bouncing on her butt.

"I'm not a spoil sport so I'm gonna give you some pleasure OK? If your ticklish I'm not gonna stop. Hehe." The massive woman started masterfully tickling the man's bruised body which lead to howls of pain and laughter. Then a smell arose in his shorts which caused Maggie to shake her head. "Boys will always need a mother I suppose. A little tickle caused you to tinkle, which means your a boy in a man's body." The crowd just couldn't believe what they were seeing. At first they all laughed then the women laughed while the men were stunned into silence. Then as she started diapering him, the women became silent. Andy quietly wished for this experience to be over.

"Now that your clean we will continue your lesson in power." Then she got up and bent down and picked Andy up off the mat. As soon as she had a firm grip, the powerful woman squatted him a few times, then pressed him over head with both hands. Then she used one to preform the maneuver. Finally she let him drop to the mat with a thud.

"Lessons four and five were domination and trash talking. I won't have to repeat this demonstration will I princess?" Andy finally broke and crawled to his conqueror. He bowed his head as he openly wept his acceptance of her mastery. "Your girlfriend is mine. She belongs to me. You will not try to contact her or see her. If you do, my wrath will make this look like a beginner course in self defense. Understand?" Andy nodded, then hobbled out the ring, got in his car and went home. The nightmares of that haunted him till now.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

Mistress Maggie

After the events at the gym. Andy was crushed. His girlfriend became a lesbian and every gym in the county heard or saw what happened because it was recorded. He had to quit his job due to his constant ripping by his coworkers. "Pussy, mangina,princess, etc." The females were worse as they would blow up pics of each frame of the massacre and post it in the office.

Now he was down to the last of his savings. He needed $200 to stay in his apartment one more month. He was told not to contact his girlfriend for no reason but he didn't know who to call. He gave her a ring and immediately Maggie picked up. "If this Andy you've signed your death warrant. Hang up now and I might be nice and forgive you." "Mistress Maggie I have no one to turn to. Please...h...have mercy on me!" At this point, Andy was sobbing over the phone. After piecing together his story Maggie smiled evilly over the phone. "Andy sweetie Mistress Maggie is coming. Hold on honey." With that she hung up the phone and got in her car to pick him up.

As soon as she showed up she simply turned the knob and broke the lock. "Go get in the car. You need nothing here." Andy just bowed his head and got in the car. Then he silently wept as the powerful woman got in the car and drove off.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

A new slave is born.

Great

Greatguy87

When they arrived at a massive home, Maggie parked the car and gripped his chin. "Andy, you lost your old life. This is your new one. Every woman on this property is easily a 10 and twice your strength or stamina. You own nothing except that which we give you. You will obey or be punished. Embrace it and be cared for or suffer and be tossed aside, never to see this place again."

The young man looked into his mistress eyes solemnly and nodded his head. The muscled woman then unbuckled both seat belts and instructed him to stay in the car and someone would come get him. Then a massive woman came and scooped him up and out the car. "Suck my boobs.", the tall woman said to him. Fearing her power, Andy did just that.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Nice! I like the idea of all these women that Maggie has accumulated, most likely every single one of them is superior to most men, but I'm feeling that Maggie has to be the most superior, and may show it one way or another. I'm also interested in seeing some of the other women, how they look and are described. Will they all be amazons, or women of different sizes, short, some of them muscular, some of them slim, but still strong. I look forward to finding out! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Greatguy87

Once inside the house, the woman undressed him and bathed him. She then described his daily routine. "We have no names here. You are a slave. All women are your mistress. We will bathe and clean you. Then you will work by cleaning the property. You will be fed 5 times a day and ducked every day and night. Weather its good or not depends on your behavior. Bad boys get whips, male chastity belts and dildos up the ass. Good boys get what you got earlier."

Then he heard screaming and crying. A woman was holding a terrified man. "It's ok sweetie! We're not going there. Shh. We just have to past the dungeon." The small man wasn't convinced. "Please! I don't want to go!", he screamed. Then he buried his head in the woman's cleavage and sucked her boobs.  She was small but strong at 5'3 160lbs with 145 being muscle. The man was the same height but 20 lbs lighter. "Fear is powerful isn't it?", Andy's mistress whispered in his ear. Then she lifted him out the water. "6'3 235lbs of female power. G sized boobs. My max is 1k in my arms and 2k in my legs. I've studied 5 martial arts: Kung fu, ju jitsu, karate, sumo and wrestling. You couldn't beat me if you tried. Now bow or be broken."

He was then taken to a bedroom where he was fucked for hours by the massive woman. He licked and sucked every part of her. After she was satisfied, the woman went to the dungeon and proceeded to pound on a human punching bag. "Please stop! I'm sorry! I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry!" She turned to the sobbing man and said chilling words. "Your existence will be terminated. You tortured that woman to death you pig! Now you will die." Then with amazing speed she rocketed her fist through his skull. "Throw him in the moat." Mistress Maggie's was heaven for some and hell for others.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

She Knew Before He Did
by Greatguy87

The woman knew what she was doing by going in the alley. The thief thought he had the edge on his prey, but she knew otherwise. He thought he should press his advantage by threatening her with a pistol. "Make this easy. Just give me your purse and i'll just shag ya." The powerful woman smirked as she took a defensive stance. "I have a gun you crazy bitch!", he screamed. "I'm 6'2, 200 lbs and have 4.2 speed so if you miss you'd better pray I show mercy." Then the gun wielding criminal popped off two shots which missed wildly. Before he fired another shot off the gun was kicked from his hand. "No wonder you needed a gun. Your short and stubby. Get ready for an ass whooping shorty."

She then kicked him into the side of a trash bin. Then she grabbed him and started punching him. Each punch broke bone or bruised skin somewhere on his body. "Please stop! I'm sorry! I won't rob anyone again!", he squealed. His pleas fell on deaf ears as she kicked and stomped him. "Stop your crying sweetie. It will be over soon. It's almost nap time." The terror in his eyes as he realized his fate made him get to his knees and beg. "Don't kill me! Please!!!" The woman just laughed at his babblings for mercy. "Why should I spare you? What use do you have for me?" Then she had a idea. As she opened her bag, she found her favorite toys. "This is your chance at life ass wipe. We are gonna play a game. If I like your performance, you will live. If I don't you die. Understand?"

The frightened man blinked his eyes to let his tormentor know he heard her. His jaws were swollen shut, orbital bones were cracked and overall his face and body were a mess of blood and bone. "This is gonna hurt at first, but if your good it won't be long.", the twisted woman whispered in his ear as she slowly pushed the dildo in his ass. He screamed a ear splitting scream that made the woman chuckle. "Well we know whose too cute for prison. Haha. I think you should've chose to die because it's only going to get worse", she said as she kept up an even rhythm in his ass.

Then she used a penis rod to shock his wood. She gagged him to cut down the screaming before she did it though. After removing the rod the sick brute of a woman put a male chastity belt on him. Then she removed the dildo, which was bloody and rested of poop. "You ruined my dildo! I believe after I clean you up a good spanking will do just fine." After taking a few minutes to clean him she made good on her promise by raining down swat after swat until she saw blisters form.

Finally to cement his humbling she diapered and oneseed him. "It's all over sweetie. Just cry it out. I'm taking you home. Once your better, you'll be mine." As time passed, he learned and accepted the truth: this is what he wanted. The spankings were bad, but at least that's as far as she went these days. He loved her and she loved him.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

Losing The Battle But Winning the War
by Greatguy87


One day on a college campus in the US, there were two houses. The frat was bored and so was the sorority. They decided on a coed softball game. "What are the stakes?, asked one of the male leaders. "Simple. Loser serves winner by doing whatever they ask. First team to 12 wins. Losing team can appeal for two out of three.", announced a female leader. Everyone agreed that these were fair terms.

After driving to the field, the two teams of 9 set up to play. A coin toss decided who started out on defense. The ladies won the toss and sent their first player to bat. A male player whispered to a teammate: "This is a breeze. The chicks have a few athletes, but most of these chicks don't know a clean and jerk from a dead lift." The guy laughed loudly as he trotted to the out field.

The first pitch was a curve which the female batter swung at. Smiling a cocky smile, the pitcher sent a missile down the middle. The frustrated batter took a hack at it and sent it flying over the pitcher's head. She ran to first base with a smile. "What the fuck?! I know your horny but don't throw the game asshole!", his teammate yelled. "That's all they gonna get man! I swear!", he snapped. After settling down, he struck out two and flied out another batter.

The guys were salivating when they came to bat. "Hope there's alot of balls because we gonna knock a few over the wall!", yelled out the first batter. Then his heart sank when he saw who was pitching. "Scared? You should be. I make your frat bro scream my name when I fuck him and cry for more when I stop." The shortstop blushed at the comments from his girlfriend. Then she painted the corners with a curve and a slider. "It's nap time sweetie. I'll be here when you wake up." After making the witty comment, she reached back and nailed the catchers mitt with a fast ball. As he walked off, the young man heard laughter. The next two batters got base hits, then popped up and flied out.

The guys were pissed. "Let's stop playing around with these bitches! End this now!" The ladies just laughed and started a rally. Singles and doubles began raining down. After 5 batters, the pitcher was switched. "You suck!", screamed one of his teammates. "Your right. He sucks. This game sucks. Let's fuck.", said a female player. Then the young men heard splinters, cracks and snaps of the bats.

"Wha...What the fuck?", a stunned young man mumbled. Then the young women sauntered to the men. Some young men ran but they were caught easily and tackled to the ground. Clothes were ripped and torn like tissue paper. When one young man realized what was about to happen he cried in protest in order too save his virginity. His cries were muted by his conquerer stuffing his head inbetween her G size boobs. Then she dropped down on his member and deflowered him. His cries joined his brethren as they were taken against their will.

After an hour the women simply got off the men's tortured bodies. Then they divided the spoils amongst them selves, with some women taking bigger men then themselves and bigger women taking smaller men. These pairings were rare however as most took men their size. They didn't win the battle, but they won the war.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greatguy87

The Curve
by Greatguy87

"What the fuck?! That tramp curved me?! For...HIM?!" Pat was pissed! "Does she know that men like me run the world?", he thought to himself. The 5'10 175lb moca skinned beauty simply walked his direction smiling as she did so. The statue of manliness approached her with a smile. "Hey honey what's your rush? Care for a dip on the beach?" The woman turned and flashed a smile. "Sorry, I'm taken. Best of luck."

The youth was enraged as his prospect for action passed him by. "Bitch, I've got a stallion of a dick! Better than anything your man got! Ask a sorority sister! Haha!" This caused the young college coed to stop and turn around to answer the brute. The response was silent, but deadly. The punch to his solar plexus dropped him hard and fast. Then the kicks to his ribs woke him up with squeals of pain. Stomping his head in the sand made a crack in his nose.

"Had enough bitch?! Did you think raping women is good?! Well I intend to teach you otherwise." As she knelt down the young female warrior whispered soul crushing words to her attacker: "My nerdy boyfriend has a bigger dick than you." The crestfallen man looked down at his thin and limp member that she held in her hands. "I pick things up and put them down. Including bodies. Hehe." After her giggle at his expense she picked him up and put him down in various forms via military presses, body slams, back body drops, suplexes and any upper body power that came to her twisted mind. As he graveled in the sand she told him her name. "I'm Debbie. Don't fuck with me." Then she snapped her fingers and a small man came out from behind the rocks and ran to her. With ease and smoothness she picked him up and walked off. She cradled him in her arms and whispered in his ear. "I'm sorry that man ruined our date. I'll make it up to you honey."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
well....story is a Little short...very Little details......and the all violence thing doesn´t really do it for me....so..... :sorry:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

uno987

Can you lift your boyfriend? I can

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thoughts?

Uhmm...I am thinking:
- will anything go Down with mattie and Andys now former girlfriend?
-will andy try and get revenge....get the girlfriend back?

Good writing though....could be a great start on a series.

Greatguy87

Holly Hatches a Plan to Get Her Man

As Holly slowly lifted the 200lb weight, the youthful woman smiled. "Never thought I'd do this for 10 reps let alone 1." As she counted out the last two and placed the bar back she smiled. Flexing her 15" biceps and triceps made her smile wider.

She then went to her akido course and made it look easy. Her skills were so good that she beat the guys one on one, blocking their kicks and deflecting or evading their punches. When she returned the favor the hits were devastating. Blacked eyes, bruised lips, hurt ribs and screams of pain were music to her ears. "Stop!", the instructor yelled.  After class he motioned to her to come to his office.

"This is a advanced course. Your making it look easy. Go to this guy on this card. Tell him I sent you." The young woman then said the most cocky thing she could: "You and me. Next week." The sensai was stunned. "You dare challenge me?! Fine then. If you win 2 out of 3, you will get a 5th degree black belt. If you lose, you will wear the shame of this defeat." The laughter of the female echoed in the office. "It is you who will be shamed. For not only will I beat you. I will own you." After saying this, she flexed her whole 5'11 200lb 22 year old body then left his office.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay, I like this start a lot, looking forward to seeing where it goes, I'm wondering if the Sensei is her man, or if it's someone else we haven't met yet? I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Jeremy, I thank you for your words. You may take over from here if you wish. I would not consider it a slight, but rather a honor.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login