Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583101 Posts in 74628 Topics by 30339 Members - Latest Member: DanMeyer June 17, 2024, 06:46:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Growth Drive: Meta High - Chap 4 [MagnusMagneto]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Growth Drive: Meta High - Chap 4 [MagnusMagneto]  (Read 3291 times)

Offline magnusmagneto

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Growth Drive: Meta High - Chap 4 [MagnusMagneto]
« on: January 11, 2016, 10:18:18 pm »
Growth Drive: Meta High – Chapter 4
By MagnusMagneto
http://www.MagnusMagneto.com

[You can vote in the DEVIANT ART comments of this chapter until January 22!]

(This is the FULL chapter 4 of my ongoing Growth Drive: Meta High series. In order to be fully caught up to the story, make sure you’ve read FULL chapters 1-3, along with microchapters 1-8. All of which are available here: http://magnusmagneto.deviant art.com/gallery/54518048/Growth-Drive )

1.) A few days after Micro Chapter 8.  At the City’s Hospital

Harriet held her hand over the young boy’s forehead and focused.  After scanning his mind, she was able to understand precisely what kind of pain he felt, and was more intimate with his symptoms than any doctor could hope to be.  Mentally cross referencing this with the tomes of medical knowledge she had read, the young woman was able to perfectly understand what was plaguing him.  She tuned the wavelength of her healing energy and flooded it into the boy.  Moments later, his fever went down, and he was good enough to go back to school.

“Aww, I don’t wanna go home yet!” he yelled out, pouting.

Harriet shook her head and warmly smiled.  “Come on big guy, don’t you want to…” she quickly scanned his memories, “study so you can score high on your next test and impress Suzy?”

The boy blinked a couple of times.  “How did you know!?”

Harriet winked and brought a finger to her lips, her tremendous bicep swelling in the process.  “Same way I healed your fever.  Magic.  Now don’t tell anyone, okay?”

He nodded.  A nurse shot Harriet an adoring look before thanking her and guiding the boy out of the room to process him for discharge.

-

“Never thought I’d spend a day watching you literally heal people.” Guy Guy said to the brawny beauty.

“You complaining?” Harriet asked.  The truth was, she already knew the answer.  Not only could Harriet effortlessly dive into Guy’s mind and precisely discern every thought of his, but she had also become a master of reading body language.  Still, she tried to give the impression this wasn’t the case, and held back from delving into his mind.

“Of course not.  Just think it’s interesting.  I’m glad that you’re using your powers this way.” He explained with a smile.

Harriet nodded.  “Truthfully Guy, I just wish I could help more patients.  The ones with serious, life threatening diseases.  I like curing people with fevers and broken limbs, but, well, I just feel awful thinking about the cancer patients here, and everyone else that I can’t assist.”  A frown met her lips.

Guy consoled her by patting her arm; it was a tremendous limb, thick, bulging, and packed with muscle with a density far harder than any regular person’s.  The smallest motions caused myriad sinews to dance to and fro.  In fact, the circumference of Harriet’s arm was greater than that of Guy’s own head.

Before Guy could have too much fun with Harriet’s arm, her cell-phone, which was calibrated to alert her whenever a local emergency occurred, blared.  Harriet hastily checked the phone, “There’s… a bank robbery going on!” she declared.

“Guess you’re going to want to go and sort that out, huh?” Guy asked.

Harriet nodded.  “You should probably stay here, sounds dangerous!”

And with that, the musclebound beauty took off with tremendous speed, literally causing the ground beneath her to quake.

2.)  Ten Minutes Earlier

“Nikki… are you SURE about this?” Seth asked, staring at the ridiculous rooster mask in his hands.

“Yo, you were the one who had this idea, remember?” Nikki replied.  Even speaking such crass, teenage language, Nikki’s voice oozed with sexual attraction.  It was tinged with a feminine huskiness that came effortlessly, and could turn almost any sentence into cause for arousal.

Seth let out a sigh.  Nikki was technically correct, he did make the suggestion that she rob a bank.  “I didn’t mean that I’D rob the bank too!” he yelled.  

“Oh come on Seth, I’ll be doing all the work.  You just put on that mask and carry the burlap sack.”

“But…”

“What?  You DON’T want to be my partner in crime?” She asked, genuinely bewildered, “It’d be your loss.” She added with a shrug

Seth knew she was right.  “Okay.  Okay.  Let’s do this.”  He put the cheesy mask on, and they made their way inside.

-

As Nikki and Seth walked into the bank, many of the customers looked at them disbelief.  At this point, Nikki was a tremendous sight to behold:  She stood at 6’8” of height, and possessed 400 pounds of muscle with unparalleled (supernatural) neuromuscular efficiency.  Adding to the inhuman visage, her body was shaped as an exaggerated hourglass, a pair of breasts that would have ruined any other woman’s back juxtaposed hips wider than any normal woman’s.

The bank customers were also worried about the comparatively small man in a rooster mask carrying a burlap sack; although that was a minor concern, as the woman next to him could have literally broken anyone present in two with her bare hands.

Together, Nikki and Seth walked up to the counter, pushing in front of a small queue of people who dared not object to the behemoth woman.  After collecting himself, the bank teller finally spoke up, “Can… I help you?”

Nikki smirked.  “This is a robbery!  Put the money in the bag!  All of it!” she yelled loudly.

The customers looked at each other confused, speaking in hushed tones.  After a few moments of disbelief, the teller spoke again: “Err… what are you threatening me with?  Where’s your weapon?”

Nikki was hoping he’d ask that.  “I’ve got the guns right…” she brought her arms up, extended them, then slowly and methodically tensed her arm, causing a huge, throbbing ball of muscle to rise up.  She twisted her wrist, forcing a meaty forearm to jut out, its ridges so thick and detailed that one could easily mistake them for a wood carving. “Here!” she squealed gleefully.

“Y-you’re threatening me with your… muscles?” The clerk sputtered.

Nikki giggled.

The clerk shook his head and slammed a button, which caused a huge metal sheet to clamp down in front of the window, and an alarm siren to go off.

“You really think this will do anything?  Maybe if I was using something stupid like a gun.”  Nikki shrugged before bringing her hand back, forming a fist, and punching straight through the barrier, as if it were nothing at all.  She gripped the steel, her fingers tearing into it as if it were mere tissue paper.  With a small amount of effort, Nikki began to rip the barrier apart, her arms bulging out even further in the process.  Seth, and everyone else in the room, merely watched with bewilderment.

“The cops are coming you crazy muscle bitch!” the teller screamed, backing away before eventually hitting the wall behind him, cowering to the ground.

“Cool!  Sounds like fun.” Nikki giggled.  “Now get in there and get my money Seth!”

The young man moved over towards the counter, placed his hands on it, and tried to hoist himself up.  His underdeveloped limbs and suboptimal placement of body fat made this a difficult task, and he struggled to get up.  With a sigh, Nikki placed one hand on his rear end, and effortlessly lifted him towards his goal.  

Seth scrambled to the still-open money drawer (which the teller had mistakenly forgotten to shut), and began to shove money into the bag.  Despite having Nikki as his lookout and protection, the task was extremely taxing on his nerves, and bills slipped between his fingers like leaves or blades of grass.  

“Come on Seth!  Don’t fuck this up!  We need that cash!” Nikki barked.  Even when she was angry, Nikki’s voice alone managed to invoke arousal in Seth; along with every other young man, and many of the women in the room.

His aggravation with the situation overrode his infatuation with Nikki, and Seth let out a loud sigh.  “This is ridiculous Nikki!  Why didn’t we just use your super brain to win some game tournaments or go to Vegas or something!?”

“Oooh… now THAT’S an idea.  Take that money and go to Vegas.  You’d get to watch me dress up in all kinds of fancy dresses, and seduce all manner of men before temporarily sucking out their muscles!”

“Well, how’s that going to work with us being wanted criminals?”

Nikki giggled and shrugged her shoulders once more, “Who cares?  Who’s gonna stop me anyways?  I’m friggan huge!  I’m jacked!  I’m swole!  And I just keep getting more and more POWERFUL!” her body quaked and initiated yet another small growth spurt at this proclamation; the crowd’s eyes bugged even further out of their skulls as they witnessed the dominating dame’s muscles become even more impressive in appearance; even more power flowing into them – power to meet any of Nikki’s juvenile and chaotic whims.

Just then, Nikki’s rhetorical question was answered.

3.)

The door of the bank, which was automatically locked down due to the alarm, suddenly burst open as a tremendous force crashed against it.  “That’s enough!” A familiar voice called out.

Harriet had just kicked the incidental barricade down with a single roundhouse kick; it laid on the ground as impotent debris at her feet.  “Nikki!” she yelled out, her voice simultaneously deep, feminine, and righteous – similar to what you’d imagine a superhero’s or goddess’s would truly sound like: an inhuman and inspiring pitch.

Nikki looked exasperated.  Harriet was still undeniably larger than her.  Worse yet, it seemed at that the margin of difference had increased.  While Nikki was huge, tremendous, and seemingly unstoppable, Harriet was even moreso.  Confidence swelling within her, Harriet stepped forward towards the would-be bank robber.  

As Harriet drew near, the difference in the girls’ physiques became more apparent.  Harriet was slightly taller, but significantly more muscular; meanwhile Nikki still possessed a slightly larger bust.  All of this combined resulted in Harriet looking far more blocky and menacing.

Harriet’s powerful eyes quickly scanned Nikki’s body.  She instantly deduced that her target possessed 40 inch arms, which were roughly 18% smaller than her own 45 inch pythons.  A further analysis at cellular level revealed that Nikki’s muscles were of slightly lower quality, though still far, far superior to any regular human’s.

Nikki’s eyes narrowed.  She did the first thing that came to mind: cupped her hands together, and released a beam of energy similar to a Kamehemaha from Dragon Ball Z.  The blue stream of light struck Harriet directly in the chest, causing her to stagger backwards.  Unlike Harriet’s harmless light ability, this energy actually had a punch to it.  

The attack finished.  Nikki smirked, glad that she had some kind of advantage over Harriet.  She held her hand up, and created a small ball of energy at the end of each of her fingertips before hurling them one at a time at Harriet; each blast impacting her strongly.

Harriet shrugged the attack off however.  Worse yet, she held a hand over each of the impact spots and instantly self-healed the damage.  

Nikki scowled and did the next thing that came to mind: invoked an adrenaline rush.  Her body trembled, and pounds of muscle materialized from thin air.  She let out a moan of ecstasy as even more strength poured into her form.  The thick mounds of flesh continued to increase at an alarming rate, and Nikki’s already skimpy outfit was stretched beyond what seemed physically possible.  

A few moments later, Nikki had become larger and undoubtably stronger than Harriet by a small amount.

Harriet smirked, and imitated the special Adrenaline Rush move, albeit with much less explosive results.  A few moments passed, and she had become slightly larger than Nikki.

Nikki scowled yet again, and did the third thing that came to mind: leaped over to the nearest cowering civilian, picked him up, and forcefully kissed him, sucking muscle directly out of his body, her already engorged limbs gaining even more size.

Harriet grimaced at what she saw, it was downright barbaric in her eyes.

Nikki tossed the man aside, and quickly grabbed another, indulging in yet another power-up.

Harriet knew from having observed the action that she too could drain some of the nearby individuals to make up the difference between them.  No, Harriet wouldn’t stoop to that level.  Still, she needed to stop Nikki now, especially before she could grab yet another innocent and drain them.  She lunged forward at Nikki, who was now undeniably larger than herself.  Didn’t matter.  Harriet had extensive martial arts training thanks to her ability to mimic anything she saw perfectly, and Harriet was smarter – she was positive that even with a strength handicap she could prevail.

The now-smaller girl threw a blow at Nikki, but was shocked to find that as it connected with the wall of muscle that was her back, it did had nearly no effect.  She would have to strike at a pressure point.  Before Harriet could formulate her next move, Nikki turned around, held out her arms, and lunged forward.  

Nikki grabbed onto Harriet, and brought her face in.  This was her chance.  She could drain Harriet.  She was going to take all of that power for herself.  She might even kill Harriet, though, she wasn’t entirely sure about that and felt a little queasy at the thought of committing such an act.  On the other hand however, Harriet was one of the few obstacles between Nikki and being able to have nearly limitless fun.  On the other, other hand, she would lose one of the only playmates who could go toe to toe with her…  Plus, Harriet WAS pretty sexy…

Before Nikki could initiate the drain, a red light erupted from Harriet’s eyes, striking Nikki’s, and sending her recoiling backward as she cupped her face.  Nikki had been expecting an attack like this, but for some reason, the lights stung like hell – as if they were incredibly powerful lasers.  The valedictorian had combined her ability to generate light with that of Nikki’s capacity to produce energy, forming an actual laser-beam that temporarily injured and blinded Nikki.

Harriet’s mind was racing – she needed to come up with a solution to this empowered Nikki, and fast.  The power-drenched behemoth’s eyesight had nearly recovered, and would soon be on the attack again.  Harriet knew that the only solution was to somehow expunge the excess power out of Nikki’s body.  Even if she hit Nikki in the correct pressure points, all it would take is for the larger girl to successfully grapple her once more, and actually close her eyes before all was lost.

That’s when an idea came to Harriet:  Could her healing power somehow remove the energy from Nikki’s body?  She needed to visualize the extra strength as a virus infecting Nikki.  Additionally, if she were to speed up the process of the added temporary muscle leaving Nikki’s body, would it be restored to those she stole it from faster?  It made no sense scientifically, but none of this did really.  Harriet thought about it for a few moments before ultimately concluding that it had to be correct.

After recovering her vision, Nikki launched herself at Harriet once again.  The smaller girl let her embrace her.  This time however, Harriet envisioned herself ‘healing’ the ‘intruding’ energy in Nikki’s body.

It worked.

Right before everyone’s eyes, Nikki’s body began to shrink down to its regular state.  Harriet, now the larger one once more, was able to wrest control of the struggle.  After squeezing Nikki harshly, Harriet released her grip, and jabbed the now-smaller girl in the abdomen with enough force to send her sprawling backward.

4.)

Before Nikki and Harriet’s tussle could continue any further, a stream of armed men in assault outfits swarmed into the building, assault rifles drawn.  The city SWAT team had responded to the bank robbery, and were quickly surrounding the room.

Nikki and Harriet looked around in shock, frozen in place.

Suddenly, another familiar voice called out:  “Thanks for keeping her in line for me Harriet.  Me and my boys will handle things from here.”  If Nikki’s voice was effortlessly seductive, and Harriet’s was heroic, then this third voice was… godlike.  Despite being outside of the building, it somehow entirely filled the room, ringing the ears of everyone within.  The one who spoke it finally came in.

The mere sight of Cindy left even Nikki and Harriet speechless.  To say they were outclassed was an understatement.  Cindy was tremendous.  Despite possessing more muscularity than anyone ever thought would be possible in a human being, she still proportionately looked long and elegant.  She wore an outlandish dress, something that looked like it belonged in a science fiction film rather than on an actual person.  It was tactically revealing, showcasing Cindy’s supreme muscles, while also accentuating her shoulders and hips, giving her an even more dominant appearance.

Cindy also surpassed the girls on another level: her beauty was so radiant, so extraordinary, that in comparison, despite being far more attractive than any living human ought to be, both Nikki and Harriet looked plain when measured up to Cindy.  Cindy was built like a fertility goddess fused with an avatar of pure power.  She simultaneously emasculated and defeminated the other two.

“Ho-holy shit Cindy, the fuck have you been eat-eating to get… to get…”  Nikki was stuttering profusely.

“These?” Cindy asked, finishing the sentence before flexing her biceps and, staring directly at the impossible muscles attached to her arms.  “Just a mere 50 point 2891 inches.  Measured in my head of course, a tape ruler is far too inaccurate compared to my mind.”

Cindy continued, “Now then, let’s get down to business.  Boys!”

The SWAT team fixed their guns on not only the two girls, but every man, woman and child in the room.

“No guns!” Harriet screamed, her voice dominating every eardrum in the room.  She proceeded to emit light as brightly and intensely as possible, specifically blinding the SWAT officers.  With their guard down, she began quickly disarming each one, knocking their assault rifles from their hands with blinding speed.  In a matter of moments, every guard had been rendered without their firearms.  

Not wanting to do damage to any of the onlookers’ eyes, Harriet turned her projection ability off.

A loud clapping noise came from the direction of Cindy.  The self-proclaimed queen was applauding Harriet’s effort.  “Bravo.  Bravo.  Nicely handled servant.”

“I’m not your servant!” Harriet barked.

Cindy took a step forward, “Oh, you will be.” She said, thinking about how she would subjugate Harriet to her mental domination abilities.

Suddenly, Nikki screamed cheesily, “Long live the queen!”

Every pair of eyes in the room turned towards the redhead to find her brandishing one of the assault rifles strewn on the ground.  Before anyone could react, Nikki opened fire, unleashing a torrent of metal slugs towards Cindy.

Before the first bullet could connect with Cindy, her body turned frigid and her skin a diamond-like color.  The metal casings immediately began to bounce off, leaving Cindy completely unharmed.  The cheerleader remained completely still, frozen in place like a statue as the hail of projectiles ineffectively rained against her.

The clip of ammunition in Nikki’s weapon emptied.  She let out a howl of disappointment, tossed the rifle aside, and began searching for another.  

“No!” Harriet yelled out, “There’s no point!  You’re just going to end up hurting an innocent with the ricochets!”

Nikki turned and faced Harriet.

Harriet spoke again: “Nikki, I’m warning you.  I don’t care if you try to hurt Cindy – she’s just as dangerous, if not more so than you, but if you do something that endangers others, then I WILL do everything I can to stop you.”  Her hands were placed on her hips akimbo, her thick, wide lats flaring out from behind her impossibly muscular body.

While they were both small compared to Cindy, Harriet still outclassed Nikki by a visible margin of muscle.  

Reluctantly, Nikki halted her search for another firearm, and turned her attention towards Cindy, who was still frozen like a memorial carved from diamond.  The ‘gamer’ girl gathered her fury and invoked another adrenaline rush, causing her muscles to sprout outward and bulge to a size slightly larger than Harriet’s.  She then charged at the immobile Cindy, collected all of her strength, and unleashed the hardest punch she possibly could at the statue’s face.  

The resulting noise was nearly deafening.  A tremendous thud rang out, and Nikki retracted her hand, screaming with pain.  “What the OUCH!! FRIG” she yelled, almost incoherently.  “FUCK THIS!” she added, gathering a huge ball of energy in her palms.  She held it in her hands and smashed the energy against Cindy’s form, using her own strength to empower the force of the attack.  

The energy dissipated, and Cindy remained the same as always.  Exasperated, Nikki kicked the statue-like Cindy, but once again accomplished nothing other than hurting herself.  

After sensing that Nikki had calmed down, and likely given up, Cindy suddenly returned to her typical fleshy self (although, at this point, her muscles were harder than stone).

“A valiant effort Nikki, but, ultimately futile.”

Nikki narrowed her eyes.  She moved in close, playing coy.  “Oh Cindy… you’re so… so…”

“Amazing?”  Cindy offered.

Nikki nodded.  “Yes.  And…” she moved closer.  “Buff.  Beautiful.  Sensual…”  On a surface level, Nikki thought that she was fabricating these compliments in an attempt to get closer to Cindy and drain her, but the more she spoke them, the more she started to… believe them?

“Go on.  Come closer.”  Cindy beckoned.

“Smart.” Nikki took another step. “Dominating…” another step, Nikki was drawing extremely close, and yet, despite being so close to her goal, her knees were shaking. “Overwhelming…” her voice quivered.  “Like a…”  Nikki had entirely closed the distance.  The two girls were now at arm’s length.

“Say it and come to me.” Cindy ordered.

“Goddess.” Nikki finally admitted – truthfully – before reaching up, and gently pulling down Cindy’s unfathomably gorgeous face.

As the beauties moved in to lock lips, Nikki nearly wept a tear of joy at the prospect of the power she was about to drain.  Up until now, she had only used her kiss on regular people, gaining small spurts of power – strength that was multiplied by an unknown factor.  Cindy on the other hand, had SO much strength, unfathomable power – to think that she was going to not only drink from that well, but have it multiplied, the sheer concept was enough to make Nikki aroused.

At last their perfect, red lips met, their tongues moving to lock with one another.  Their mouths embraced, and they began to explore one another.  Nikki attempted to drain Cindy dry, but found... that nothing was happening.  Cindy could sense what was Nikki was attempting, and her tremendous mind quickly deducted what the problem was.  Of course, Cindy had known from the start this would happen; one of her EX-abilities was that of a complete, and total iron will.  This was already demonstrated in her ability to turn her body into an indestructible, albeit immobile, substance.

What Nikki hadn't anticipated was that this ability carried over to Cindy internally.

Nikki completely failed to drain anything from Cindy.  Instead, the girls continued to explore one another’s mouths.  Nikki then reached up, grabbing onto Cindy’s arms.  Cindy playfully tensed them.  Nikki let out a moan of pleasure.  How could someone be so strong?  So much stronger than her!?  Cindy made even Harriet look like a wimp!  To feel those arms, so unfathomably dense and powerful, even to someone who could tear steel like it was tissue paper…  Nikki was boiling with both jealousy and pure lust.

“Nikki!  Snap out of it!” Harriet screamed.  

Nikki released her embrace from Cindy.  

Harriet spoke again, “We need to team up.  With both of us together, we can take Cindy down!”

Cindy smirked.  “I had a feeling you’d try something like that.  BOYS!” she screamed, exerting her control over all of the SWAT soldiers in the room.

The men suddenly grew stiff.  In unison, in perfect unnatural synch, they reached for their pockets and each produced their respective back-up firearm, a standard-issue pistol.  Slowly and deliberately, the men brought the pistols to the sides of their heads.

“Do you understand Harriet?  You disobey, and they pull.  You are mine now.  You do something I don’t like, someone hurts themselves.  Got it?”

“No!  Cindy!  You wouldn’t!” Harriet screamed, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

“I wouldn’t?  Do you understand the value of a human life Harriet?”  Cindy mused out loud.

“Far better than you ever will!”

Cindy chuckled.  “I doubt it.  The value a single human life generates, with the exception of great outliers, is infinitesimal compared to the net worth of humankind.  Profoundly more so next to the potential worth of the universe.  If I caused these men to take their own lives, it would mean nothing.  Fate would not change.  What happens tomorrow in the grand scheme of things would be the same as if I hadn’t.  Understand Harriet, we are not pawns like them.  We are something greater, destined for more.”

Her monologue continued, “That said, you’re no queen.  Only I am.  You are akin to a bishop, or a rook.  Your inability to do what is required is what creates this distinction.  A distinction that will be your undoing.  You serve me now, and the moment you disobey, innocents die.  You will serve as my tool, and be exploited to my designs.  Everything you do will add to my greatness; that is, until you’re ready to truly face me and retrieve your dignity.”

Harriet gulped.  “And her?” she asked, pointing at Nikki.

Cindy shrugged.  “She intends to betray me.  At the same time, she does enjoy my company.  My embrace, my overwhelming strength and femininity.  Deep down, part of her is enthralled with surrendering herself to a superior being, and she shall in due time.

That said, Nikki here definitely will exploit a weakness if she finds one.  An admirable trait.  I’d wager you’ll do the same, though Nikki would let these men die if it meant defeating me.  Fortunately for me, it’s my destiny to always be superior to both of you, and so long as I am, I will be in control.”

Nikki looked down at the ground, a reluctant expression on her face.  “How did you know…?”

Harriet sighed.  She had read traces of Nikki’s mind, and understood that this was in fact generally how she felt.

Cindy chuckled again, “Don’t worry about it Nikki.  Your mind is powerful.  It has raw processing speeds that no man could ever dream of possessing.  That said, Harriet and I are playing an entirely different game than you.  Now be a good girl and wrap your hands around my bicep.  Placate yourself with its greatness for now until we return to my home for more… fun.”

She turned to Harriet and continued, “As for you – follow along.  I understand that the two of you may try to form an alliance and pin me down, but remember what’s at stake.”  Cindy jutted her chin at the marionette-like soldiers.  “Come along now my servants, we have much work to do.  First we need to go pick up my Guy prize.”

-

What will happen next!?  Will Cindy remain the queen, or will Nikki/Harriet finally gain enough strength to overcome her?  That’s entirely up to you!  Find out in the next installment of Meta High: Growth Drive!

Final Numbers for Chapter 4

Nikki:
Total points/ muscle: 829

Height: 160
Intelligence: 208
Beauty: 262
EX-Factor: 279

EX abilities:
Adrenaline Rush
Temporary Attribute Theft (through kissing)
Energy Generation
Fourth Wall / Medium Awareness

Harriet:
Total points/ muscle: 895

Height: 193
Intelligence: 292
Beauty: 254
EX-Factor: 246

EX abilities:
Mimicry
Enhanced Empathy / Telepathy
Healing
Light Manipulation

Cindy:
Total points/muscle: 1047

Height: 234
Intelligence: 319
Beauty: 373
EX-Factor: 271

EX abilities:
Overwhelming Presence
Iron Will
Complete Control
Limited Self-Transformation

(Not sure how to vote?  Check out THIS journal:  http://magnusmagneto.devian tart.com/journal/Growth-Drive-Instructions-533208016

Want to donate to help me buy food and to make the girls grow even more?  Paypal is here:  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ZW5BFBKERWASY

Want to access other awesome stories while supporting me directly?  Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/magnusmagneto

Check out more magnusmagneto stories: www.magnusmagneto.com

GumRoad Store for Past Patreon Stories: https://gumroad.com/magnusmagneto23 )

[You can vote in the comments of this chapter ON DEVIANT ART until January 22!]
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
https://gumroad.com/magnusmagneto23   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/magnusmagneto  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Growth Drive: Meta High - Chap 4 [MagnusMagneto]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View