LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

RIP Trudy Ireland

Started by bigbossgirl, January 04, 2016, 08:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

Here's 2 recent pics
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

cook

Wow. Nice to see that she is still big

Nickarm

Thank you for this pics - awesome!

FBBMW

It looks like she is still ready to session. 

Old Surehand

New
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

beowulff

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

FBBMW

Maybe she is getting ready for The Masters contest?   

mdr34

 :wow:
One of the Best FBB's Ever. Great Vascular Arms

Old Surehand



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

From her IG dated 8-16-2018:
trudyirelandfbb Just finished legs. Glad to have accomplished my goals for the day. BTW. This is what 61 looks like! 😱🙂🙃#flex #amazon #muscle #igfitness #igfitwomen #followme #musclesaresexy #trudyirelandfbb
#girlsthatlift #fbb #femalemuscle #hardwork #gym #beastmode #picoftheday #immortalmuscle #muscles #musclegirls #hardbody #forevertrudy #bodybuilding #strongwoman #strongwomen #vascular #veins #ageless #nodaysoff #60isjustanumber

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

New!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS