Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583106 Posts in 74630 Topics by 30339 Members - Latest Member: DanMeyer June 17, 2024, 07:10:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Tina Zampa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tina Zampa  (Read 55400 times)

Offline MartinKohl

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Tina Zampa
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2016, 09:59:13 pm »
Whats Tinas Email adress?

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2016, 09:28:09 am »
gzampa@cox.net

She is very busy and can take a while responding to emails so if you email her, be patient. She has gotten back to me in as fast as less than a day, but has also taken as long as several months to respond. So keep that in mind when contacting her.
In Tina's case, I think it's because she works full time as a legal assistant. Between her job and bodybuilding, it leaves her little free time. I'm pretty sure she is perfectly happy with her offseason shape. I don't think that's the issue. It is a shame she hasn't updated her c4s page in a long time. Hopefully she will soon.

stitchface

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2016, 10:07:35 am »
 :-\ :wow: :wow: :-\

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2016, 08:21:22 am »
Tina competed in the over 45 division Masters National Championships Jul. 16, 2015 - Jul. 18, 2015
In FBB terms, I don't call that "hiding". Few other opportunities to compete exist these days, unless she down sizes to Physique. We may never see her in competition again, but I have not seen anything published to suggest that, yet,  have you?

She is now a veteran, so accept the fact that appearances will be less and not everyone wants to publish selfies all over the web every 5 minutes.

The fact that Tina has competed as recently as 2015, and in the over 45's at that, makes her a star. She got 5th in a major show. Fantastic!

But just because she doesn't want to rush out afterwards and make loads of clips and shoots does not make her a lesser star than she already is. She has little more to prove.

Offline musclelover321

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2016, 07:59:22 pm »

2016 NPC Teen Collegiate & Masters National Championships
User is currently banned [View]

footdan

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2016, 01:19:44 am »
2016 Masters Nationals Champion and NEW IFBB PRO

stitchface

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2016, 09:21:49 am »

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2016, 07:18:08 pm »
Her C4S page seems to be gone, and all her recent clips as well.  Anyone know why?

It's still there. Just search 'Muscular Women' and it's on the second page.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2017, 02:21:24 am »
Tina posted a couple of new clips to her c4s page (and she's still HUGE).

clips4sale DOT com/18433

Offline musclelover321

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2017, 04:46:35 am »
Watch the preview of the first new clip she posted, at the end she puts her arm down, then her delt moves a second later.

Offline krajo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2017, 10:20:21 pm »
can she possibly be as strong as she looks??

She was never pictured lifting really heavy... But there seems to be a lot of firepower in that body...
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Offline Diesel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2017, 08:22:40 pm »
 :wow: She keeps getting bigger and thicker

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2017, 09:26:47 pm »
Dam she's thick. Very few women can get that kind of size.

Offline pol2004

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2017, 06:37:01 pm »
no morph..i have seen the video...is real

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2017, 04:47:39 am »
'Back to being huge again, it seems...what saddens me is that up until she started getting 'super-huge' about 5 years ago, she was always smiling for the camera and seemed to enjoy posing, a very bubbly character.  Since then, she rarely smiles for the camera, and when she does (mainly on video clips) it seems forced - somehow I get the impression she's not really enjoying her 'sport' (for want of a better word), especially with the more harsh side effects getting really huge taking hold.  She's huge, but not (to me at least, and I like the big FBBs) as attractive as she was just a few years ago - all size and not so good on the condition and form.  Not sure why she really went all-out for size and kept that going, as it hasn't paid dividends at the contests she's entered.

Just an observation - not a criticism: its Tina's choice as to what physique she builds.'

Or maybe she is just very busy with a full time career and everything else and bodybuilding is a big stress reliever for her. Now I'm not saying that's the case either, but we don't know. I wont pretend like I know her very well. In all my correspondence with her she seems happy. As far as her condition goes, you know as well as I do that it's easier for bodybuilders to build more muscle by going into full off season mode to bulk up. I'm really happy she hasn't downsized, but I digress. As far as her form, I think she looks pretty complete. Her calves were smaller compared to the rest of her, but she seems to be bringing them up. I have no idea how she feels about side effects. Personally, I think she looks great. I assume she's still married so she might not care much about whether people find her attractive. To me, she's a bodybuilder's bodybuilder and I love that about her.

Hasn't paid dividends at the contests she's entered??? She won her Pro card last year! Becoming a pro was her goal and she achieved it. I'd say she's doing just fine, but all the same it's just my observation as well.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Tina Zampa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View