Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tina Zampa

Started by madmax83, November 07, 2013, 04:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartinKohl

Whats Tinas Email adress?

MartinKohl

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She is very busy and can take a while responding to emails so if you email her, be patient. She has gotten back to me in as fast as less than a day, but has also taken as long as several months to respond. So keep that in mind when contacting her.
In Tina's case, I think it's because she works full time as a legal assistant. Between her job and bodybuilding, it leaves her little free time. I'm pretty sure she is perfectly happy with her offseason shape. I don't think that's the issue. It is a shame she hasn't updated her c4s page in a long time. Hopefully she will soon.

stitchface

 :-\ :wow:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :wow: :-\

Timmon

Tina competed in the over 45 division Masters National Championships Jul. 16, 2015 - Jul. 18, 2015
In FBB terms, I don't call that "hiding". Few other opportunities to compete exist these days, unless she down sizes to Physique. We may never see her in competition again, but I have not seen anything published to suggest that, yet,  have you?

She is now a veteran, so accept the fact that appearances will be less and not everyone wants to publish selfies all over the web every 5 minutes.

The fact that Tina has competed as recently as 2015, and in the over 45's at that, makes her a star. She got 5th in a major show. Fantastic!

But just because she doesn't want to rush out afterwards and make loads of clips and shoots does not make her a lesser star than she already is. She has little more to prove.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

musclelover321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2016 NPC Teen Collegiate & Masters National Championships
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

footdan

2016 Masters Nationals Champion and NEW IFBB PRO

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

stitchface

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her C4S page seems to be gone, and all her recent clips as well.  Anyone know why?


It's still there. Just search 'Muscular Women' and it's on the second page.

M7

Tina posted a couple of new clips to her c4s page (and she's still HUGE).

clips4sale DOT com/18433

musclelover321

Watch the preview of the first new clip she posted, at the end she puts her arm down, then her delt moves a second later.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

krajo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
can she possibly be as strong as she looks??

She was never pictured lifting really heavy... But there seems to be a lot of firepower in that body...
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Diesel

 :wow: She keeps getting bigger and thicker

marvin

Dam she's thick. Very few women can get that kind of size.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pol2004

no morph..i have seen the video...is real

M7

'Back to being huge again, it seems...what saddens me is that up until she started getting 'super-huge' about 5 years ago, she was always smiling for the camera and seemed to enjoy posing, a very bubbly character.  Since then, she rarely smiles for the camera, and when she does (mainly on video clips) it seems forced - somehow I get the impression she's not really enjoying her 'sport' (for want of a better word), especially with the more harsh side effects getting really huge taking hold.  She's huge, but not (to me at least, and I like the big FBBs) as attractive as she was just a few years ago - all size and not so good on the condition and form.  Not sure why she really went all-out for size and kept that going, as it hasn't paid dividends at the contests she's entered.

Just an observation - not a criticism: its Tina's choice as to what physique she builds.'


Or maybe she is just very busy with a full time career and everything else and bodybuilding is a big stress reliever for her. Now I'm not saying that's the case either, but we don't know. I wont pretend like I know her very well. In all my correspondence with her she seems happy. As far as her condition goes, you know as well as I do that it's easier for bodybuilders to build more muscle by going into full off season mode to bulk up. I'm really happy she hasn't downsized, but I digress. As far as her form, I think she looks pretty complete. Her calves were smaller compared to the rest of her, but she seems to be bringing them up. I have no idea how she feels about side effects. Personally, I think she looks great. I assume she's still married so she might not care much about whether people find her attractive. To me, she's a bodybuilder's bodybuilder and I love that about her.

Hasn't paid dividends at the contests she's entered??? She won her Pro card last year! Becoming a pro was her goal and she achieved it. I'd say she's doing just fine, but all the same it's just my observation as well.