⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [unknownpanic] Sarah's Discovery

Started by unknownpanic, November 20, 2015, 06:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rugbyguy39

Outstanding work! Thanks for this.

I am very much enjoying the story and for the record it has exactly the right amount of violence and domination in it; none. Muscles, strength, muscles, sex, muscles, boobs and muscles....perfect.


unknownpanic

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm probably going to re-read this uh, ahem, a few more times for research but I might take a crack at drawing lisa, she's by far one of my favorite protagonists.

Excellent, would love to see it. The final drawing I mean not the "researching"

toro


unknownpanic

Looking to either follow up with an update or most likely start a new story.
May start a pool to see which type people would prefer

QBikk


tmbosch

 :wow:  This has got to be one of the best growth stories I have ever read. It's amazing. If you can find the time to continue it, you really should. It is so worth it. I gotta say, I am super jealous of Sarah. Again, great job.  :rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

srielley

I remember reading this a while ago but I cannot remember where I read it.
Great piece of writing and one can imagine Lisa getting all pumped up. Please add some more chapters or a sequel to the story!

uno987

this story is one of my favorites of all times....i have read it many times and enjoyed all.....great job
karma to you... :)

fp909


unknownpanic


unknownpanic

Ok throwing it out there. Any ideas/direction you guys would like me to take this story in?
No futa, violence, giant, extreme fmg, experiments gone wrong etc. Would prefer to do something a little realistic if possible  ;)

GreatJustice


Some thoughts - keeping it vague to help spark something off:

Lisa and Ben - Amazon position. Sarah and Claire - Catch up and catching Sarah, an extra rep at orgasm... a new discovery?

weaponzero

Claire comes across as being a dominant, powerful girl and although she's been made aware of Lisa being something of a super strong freak, she hasn't had a chance to experience it *personally*.  I'd like to see Claire try to challenge Lisa in a friendly, non-violent contest of strength only to be proven that Lisa is far beyond even her despite her small stature, and in the process Lisa ends up with yet another hopelessly devoted slave.

peakfan