LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [JerusalemTulip] Stories~collected

Started by JerusalemTulip, October 30, 2015, 06:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jstans

A shoutout to the Law Firm of Ben, Jarvus, Green and Ellis? Instant karma. I was only hoping to see something about Suzy applying to Babib, Pecota, Vorp and Eckstein.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jstans

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marknew742

I'm enjoying I too.  Sorry that I'm a bit behind in commenting. As you all know, I like reconceiving the world with the gender strengths swapped and this is a very well-written version.  I like seeing the perspectives reversed in this part.  I'll have to read again to see how Brent suddenly mastered the past/present of the world he unwittingly created.

JerusalemTulip

I appreciate all the positive feedback this story has received.  I'm going to try and wrap it up this week, so that I can try out a new project or two.  It is pretty amazing to see Marknew comment on this.  The whole gender flip concept I was aiming at was based on what I've read from archived stories of yours and Nomdreserv and others.  I'll be the first to acknowledge that the "how" and "why" questions were not dwelt on at much length in the story, maybe I'll get better at it with experience.

arcomniflash

I like this too, I'm a sucker for stories where the entire world changes - there's so much to think about when you do that.   By the way, it was 'One Way Ticket', that story was more popular than I ever expected.

- Arc
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JerusalemTulip

This unfinished story was buried on page 9 so a [short] update is probably in order.  I'm already working on the next section which will immediately follow the action in this one and resolve the lingering SFTC question. 
**
Suzy's apartment turned out to be in an old building with a small drugstore and beauty parlor on the ground floor.  They climbed up one level of stairs, and a short distance to the door marked 2b on a ceramic plaque.  Someone had carved "or not 2b" on the bottom of the plaque, but Brent refused to let his thoughts be carried down that current. 

He was standing next to a living, breathing embodiment of all his fantasies. As early as this morning, he had never really thought he would meet his fantasy woman.  But Suzy was everything that he had ever imagined and more.  She was beautiful.  Her long, thick dark hair was drawn back and bundled in a professional woman's braided coif, to expose a narrow oval face with fine features.  She had big, brown eyes, that softened the leanness of her face, and an exquisite small mouth that would never need to be prompted to say "prunes" or "prism" to reflect her native warmth in a pleasing shape.  Her slim, straight nose was placed just right to give the impression of mathematical harmony to her facial proportions.

Of course, what really had him in thrall, had him locked in constant battle to resist his healthy splash of Mississippi leg hound, was her physique.  He guessed her height to be around 6'4", easily a head taller than his 5'10".  Their difference in height paled in comparison to their difference in breadth and thickness.  During their walk over here, he had been struck with how the collision of the streetlight and Suzy resulted in a colossal shadow that completely hid his own in its embrace.  Curiously enough, he didn't feel emasculated or rendered insignificant.  Instead, he felt as if he had spent the past few years as an asteroid drifting in space, and only now had a heavenly body pulled him into his proper orbit.

"Go ahead and make yourself at home" said Suzy as she opened the door and ushered him in. 

The door opened into a small, mostly tidy studio with an unusually tall vaulted ceiling.  The walls were adorned with a television and the usual diplomas/certificates, but also with prints of incredibly muscular women lifting heavy weights.  Suzy's face colored a bit when she noticed him staring at a calendar featuring what appeared to be a gyrating Asian boy band wearing skin tight jeans that left little to the imagination about the shape of their butts or the prominence of their "packages".

The meager collection of furnishings consisted of a chest of drawers, a sagging green sofa that Brent suspected folded out to become Suzy's bed, a piano and a sturdy ironwood table and chairs separating the living area from the even tinier kitchen.  Yet even these few items conspired to give the impression of crowding.

"Can I get you something to drink?  All I've got right now is water and some nasty rock n' rye soda that I keep around for my parents when they visit" she said with a grin.

"No thanks" he said also laughing, "That stuff reminds me of bubblegum."

They stared at one another for a few seconds, awkwardly shuffling their feet and finally Suzy admitted:

"I lured you here under false pretenses Brent.  The gym isn't crowded right now.  I could have put on a little show over there, much easier than I can here.  But there would have been other girls showing off too.  You must know how it is when a guy walks into a gym.  I wasn't ready for our evening together to end, and I wanted you all to myself.  We've waited till the last minute to admit our attraction to one another, and very soon graduation might be taking you away from me and....I....well..."

The mute appeal in her eyes tugged at Brent's heart.  Suzy was shy, and all of her muscle didn't change that.  Yet, all day she was the one taking a heroic grip on fear and putting herself out there to give them a chance.  No one deserved to be that vulnerable.  It was time for him to step up too.
"How about some music?" offered Brent with a significant look at the piano.  "You have beautiful hands.  I'd love to hear you play."
"Oh, oh no!  You aren't missing anything.  I've barely played since I was in middle school, its not even tuned.  Actually Mrs Anderson tends to bang on the wall anytime I fool around with it."

"Please?"

"Well..."  a crafty look of inspiration came and went so quickly that Brent couldn't be sure if it was real or imagined.  "I've got a better idea!  I'll teach you how to play!"

Suzy sat down on the bench.  It creaked audibly as over two hundred and fifty pounds of feminine muscle settled down to occupy practically its entire length. 

"Have a seat and I'll show your hands what to do."

Brent couldn't see any space on the bench for him to sit on.

"I promise I won't bite." insisted Suzy as she lightly patted her lap.

Brent lifted an eyebrow in feigned scandal, though indeed Suzy was only snapping at the hook he had baited.  "Sounds like a plan."

Suzy's thighs felt much more solid and strong than any bench or chair he had ever sat on.   He was able to comfortably fit on just her right leg.  At this time, he first realized that, at some point in the day, his ballsack had grown to the size of a pair of ripe peaches on an uncrowded branch. His dong felt quite a bit more generous than it had been before as well.  Was this some other quirk of natural selection at work in response to the growing women?  It was impossible for him to avoid resting the equipment on Suzy's leg, along with his buns, and a sharp indrawn breath indicated that Suzy could feel it through his boxers and thin khakis.  He could feel the individual heads of her quads in motion beneath him, shifting him about with ease, as she momentarily shivered.  It was like riding one of those coin-operated ponies outside a K-mart back in his extreme youth.

Suzy leaned forward slightly in order to take his hands in her own, and the back of his head ended up pillowed on her firm bosom.  The feeling of her much larger hand gently taking hold of his, and directing it with slow, irresistible pressure to settle on middle C was highly stimulating.

"Lets start with some scales." she breathed into his left ear, her voice soft and warm and wet as a kiss.

It took only a few minutes for Brent to recognize the notes, the pattern of the keys, and soon Suzy felt they were ready to move on to Chopsticks.  Playing an actual melody, well...having his index fingers physically directed toward playing it, was pretty neat.  He turned his head around and (with some regret) craned his neck upward past her barrel chest and breasts to make eye contact with Suzy and smile.

"Awesome!" 

She grinned back, his enthusiasm contagious.

"Could you try playing a real song yourself?"

"I wasn't lying about not having played much since I was a kid.  I'm not sure if I can even read sheet music any longer."

Yet, she was enjoying how the evening was progressing and didn't want to interrupt their momentum.

"I'm going to attempt the Gerudo Valley theme from Rescuing Link: Ocarina of Time, I think I have that one memorized, though I wish I had some castanets for you to keep the beat with."

"Rescuing Link?  Don't you mean...uh never mind.  Sounds good.  Lets go!"

Of course, the piece wasn't really designed for piano.  She chose to interpret it with a first movement that was smooth and elegant, yet not quite an easy ride for the two.  The need to shift between octaves resulted in Brent being intermittently jostled by the side of Suzy's hard muscular right arm.  In order to keep his balance he grabbed hold of her upper right arm.  Both of his hands together were unable to gain stable purchase on, nor span the colossal diameter of, her chiseled bicep and triceps. He ended up hugging it with his own arms, eliciting a gentle throaty chuckle from Suzy.

Brent's eyes were drawn to the mesmerizing pattern of play on the top of Suzy's forearms and hands.  Her fine bone structure, conspicuous muscles, tendons and sinew were constantly weaving back and forth in a dappled display of the delight carried in her body.  This was why he loved muscular women.   Like all men, he was hardwired to arousal by a woman''s shapely curves.  But a woman in peak physical conditioning wasn't limited to displaying the soft curve of hip, breast, and leg and butt.  EVERY inch of Suzy's physique had been sculpted to display graceful curves of muscle and complimentary soft tissue without the distraction of excess fat, and the sheer degree of muscular hypertrophy generated by Suzy's punishing workouts showed these curves to greatest advantage.  Maybe you've seen prettier pictures, Brent hadn't.

Suzy began to escalate the tempo.  Her arms were shifting more vigorously, her fingers punctuating the keyboard with short staccato bursts.  She needed to utilize the pedals now, and she was right leg dominant.  The felicities of music and rapid motion were making him dizzy, short of breath.  Brent found it increasingly difficult to stay balanced and he scooted himself higher up Suzy's thigh to anchor his back against her cobblestone abs, his buns now nestling very close to her pelvic region.   

Now Suzy was the one in physical distress.  Brent could feel her nipples swelling against the back of his head.  He felt a splash of heat from her groin spreading against his butt, a reactionary wave of heat was triggered in his own nether regions. Trickles of sweat, both his and hers, were tapping at the edge of his awareness, too fresh to yet smell sour.  He sneaked a glance behind and saw her lips pursed, her eyes wide as saucers, yet she continued to play.

NinjaStar

Thank you for continuing this. A short but sweet chapter that ticks all the right boxes for me. I love the much bigger, vastly stronger girl who is very sweet and gentle as Suzy seems to be. I love how turned on Suzy gets both by his smaller, weaker body pressed against hers, but also by his amazement of Suzy in and of herself. I love the interesting show of strength too; just by him sitting on her lap Brent can feel what an amazing machine Suzy's body is by playing piano. She's showing off in more way than one in a manner that is thankfully removed from the stock wrestling/scissors/domination nonsense that's old hat. And excellent choice in music for Suzy to show off her chops to. Would the Gerudos be all male in this universe, whereas Ganondorf is female? How would that work? One female born every century destined to be born queen?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

JerusalemTulip

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful comments NinjaStar.  I hadn't really tried to think along about ramifications for the Gerudo; I just enjoy that piece of music.  I haven't gone through all the years of archived stories here, but I do agree that a lot of stories end up feeling the same.  I could probably write something along the lines of the examples you mention, and it would be received more enthusiastically by the community, but I wouldn't enjoy it and, like most people, I want to at least pretend that I can carve out my own niche. 

Sometimes I wonder if I sort of damned myself with that authors note at the front of part I.  Aside from the conceit behind the growth being silly, I don't in good faith feel like the rest applies any longer.  There's plenty of real dialogue from part 3 onwards, and I've been devoting a lot more screentime to Brent and Suzy than I originally intended.  But maybe that is the problem too.  To some readers, I'm sure this feels like two different stories grafted onto one another.  Parts one and two are a growth story homage to some obscure game and ever since I've been concentrating more on romance and sensual atmosphere.

JerusalemTulip

**

The spell was broken by Gene Wilder's voice exploding from Brent's pocket: "You win Nothing!  You lose!  Good Day Sir!" His customized notification of reds on SFTC had fired.  Apparently there was no 4th down conversion in the NFC title game.  His W11 was now an L1 and there would be no internet fame or cash prize for him.  At the same time, there was a deep, impossible to articulate feeling of arrested motion, as if a switch had been flipped and cosmic gears were settling down to assume a new norm of settings.

"Did you feel that!" exclaimed Suzy who had abruptly stopped playing.  "What was it?"

"That was Willy Wonka relating the story of my life."

"Not that! I was talking about-"

"Yeah I felt it too.  I can't be sure what it was, but I chose to think of it as our sign.  You know how sometimes in life you're aware that you're stuck in a rut.  You're in the wrong place, hitched yourself to the wrong friends, you're working the wrong job, seeing the wrong guy or girl?"

Suzy nodded for him to go on.

"Right now, I feel like you and I are precisely where we're meant to be."

Suzy slowly rose from the bench, bending her leg at a forty-five degree angle to let Brent gently slide off onto his own feet.  Her face flushed further, her breath quickening as she deliberately forced her hands behind her back.

"Brent" she said haltingly. "I think...I think that if you desire to...to preserve your virtue tonight you had better leave quickly.  I..."

"Did I say something wrong Suzy?"

"No!!  Its so right that its scary!"

Comprehension slowly dawned on Brent.  How could things be moving so fast?  He wasn't an old hand at this, but in his experience, sex on the first date was nowhere near as common as Hollywood or internet fiction would have people believe.  Yet Suzy was basically telling him that if he stayed with her tonight he was getting laid.  No, she was saying much more than that.  She was taking on the role of chivalrous gentleman despite revealing that she was ready, no, desperate for them to elevate their companionable chemistry to physical intimacy.  Despite being in a position to coerce, she valued him enough to let him go if he didn't feel the same.  Willy Wonka was wrong, he hadn't lost anything.  In youthful exuberance, he was certain now of the voice he wanted to hear speaking when he died, or calling his name the rest of his life.

Maintaining eye contact, Brent slowly approached Suzy and reached behind to grip Suzy's left wrist.  He could feel his heartbeat accelerating and hear blood thundering in his ears.  He could feel Suzy's own pulse throbbing rapidly.  She let him pull her hand back to the front, to his lips.  She shuddered as he softly kissed her fingers then placed her hand on his heart to let her feel and know that they were on the same wavelength.

"I've considered." he insisted  "I'm staying."

"You have the most beautiful body I've ever seen." he went on.  "I've been checking you out in the library since forever, but I've never gotten a chance to really see much. Any chance that you could..uh you know..."

Suzy's face was radiant, her trepidation vaporized, her body brimming with excitement.

She reached down to still Brent's fumbling lips with her finger.

"Show you more of my muscle?"

He wordlessly nodded

"I thought you'd never ask!"

"Are you on the pill?" she inquired politely.

"Huh?"

She dug in her purse for a moment and handed him a single red pill enclosed in a plastic wrapper:

Trojan Multipurpose Oral Contraceptive it read.
Works in minutes to render sperm inert for 24 hours, retards the spread of most communicable diseases, and keeps a man hard and fluid for his lady's pleasure.
Possible side effects include but are not limited to:  weight gain, dehydration, nausea, mood swings, headaches, mud butt etc. 
Also available in powder and suppository form
.

Aww hell na!  he thought to himself.  I've got a condom in my wallet...which probably won't fit over my junk any longer...nuts.

He swallowed it.

Suzy kicked off her shoes and socks.

"You too" she urged.

He wasn't sure what was going on, but quickly complied, exposing his sun-starved feet that were nonetheless trim of nail and free of toejam.
"Well groomed even where no one's looking!" 

She was beaming like a child opening a Christmas present.  Brent was glad that she approved, although he had merely been trying to do his part to delay Ragnarok. 

"Quid pro quo Brent.  If you want to see me, then I need to be able to see you."

Suzy stepped up next to him, and starting from the top, began to slowly unbutton his knit shirt.  After finishing, she dropped it on the floor and bent down to wiggle her nose in his downy chest hair and giggled. 

Next she unbuckled his belt and began unthreading it from the loops.  But after one second, Brent felt her wrap one strong arm around his ribs and swiftly lift him up and press him against her side.  There were no ribs for him to feel against the side of his cheek.  Only a warm, hard, rubbery quivering mass of lateral muscle.  In the next second, Suzy removed his pants by the simple expedient of grabbing both cuffs in one hand and whipping them loose in one tug.  She gently set him back down and stepped back.  A low whistle emitted from her pursed lips and she spent a minute seeming to drink in the sight of him.

Brent didn't understand.  He took care of himself hygienically, was aerobically active, average height and build, but privately thought of himself as no more than a six, possibly a little bit more for girls who liked blondes.  How was he able to stir such feelings in a magnificent specimen as Suzy?  And what had happened to that shy girl from a few moments ago?  As they had crossed the boundary from the courtyard of attraction to the jungle of intimacy, Suzy was becoming a lioness, a confident master of her kingdom.

She gave him a sly wink and began to slowly peel off her workout shorts, exaggeratedly swaying her hips and smiling as his eyes swung back and forth following the movement in hypnotic thralldom.  The striptease was rudely interrupted when the sleeves of her shorts got stuck trying to navigate their way down past her thighs. 

Wow!  Are they bigger than her waist now?

Suzy sighed and shrugged helplessly, the motion highlighting the massive development of her traps and delts.  Brent suspected he could probably sit on just one of her shoulders.  After a few seconds of irritated tugging, a massive tear streaked across her shorts, the reinforced polyester unable to abide the strain of Suzy's strong fingers and unyielding gams.  The torn shorts fluttered down to the ground but Brent never noticed, his eyes transfixed by Suzy's latest fit of inspiration.

The strains of Your Woman by Whitetown were now audible from one of the thin walls separating 2b from 2c.  Suzy had begun tentatively picking up her feet to the brassy opening.  As the synthesized beat made its presence felt, she kicked into high gear.  Her feet pointed in and out flashing tantalizing glimpses of her huge, shapely calves, her hips twisting to show off the riot of muscle ribbons twisting across her hamstrings then twisting back to exhibit her peerless quads.  She was huge, but hadn't lost the grace of movement he remembered from before today.  Now she was doing a Melbourne shuffle, smoothly switching between running man and T step.

Suzy's dance had carried her to less than a foot away from Brent. 

"May I?" asked Brent his hand hesitatingly stretching out toward her legs.

"About time!"  Her face softened.  "Yes Brent.  Tonight I'm all yours and you're all mine."

A static shock surged through Brent's questing hand as it met the silky soft sheath of skin surrounding Suzy's spectacular thighs.  The contrast between her skin and the rock hard muscle underneath was amazing.  He started tracing individual muscles of her quads with his hands, with Suzy obligingly flexing each one as he reached it.  His hands looked so tiny against the backdrop of her thighs.  Her dancing had got the blood flowing and veins had risen to the surface of her luminous olive skin.  He could feel her hot lifeblood coursing through them.  He distractedly noted Suzy's breathing start to deepen, and this close, the smell of her arousal renewed was invigorating but nearly overwhelming, like his first sharp bite into a lemon.  The flowing curves of muscle and channeling veins worked in concert to lead his eyes up to their focal center point.  Here, the folds of her wet, swelling, Venus mound were peeking out from behind her snug panties.

He could feel stirring within his own groin.  Dang, he had never been this big before down there.  Even at half-mast the strain was becoming unbearable.  He shed the last few trappings of his modesty, frantically adjusting the rim of his tidy whiteys such that his love pump could escape and present Suzy with a proper salute.  He felt a little unsteady now, could almost imagine his circulation being redirected away from his brain and toward his waist.

Brent nearly cried as she pirouetted one hundred and eighty degrees, realizing just in time that she wasn't teasing him but only presenting her hamstrings and calves for his affectionate adoration.  Suzy bent forward from her waist to stick her lovely face between her legs and wave at him.  The movement stretched out her hamstrings into full muscular lips of muscle perpendicular to the ground.  As he touched each one in turn, she curled the leg, maintaining her balance with ease like an amazonic crane, and a bubblegum ball of muscle would slide along those lips.

The relative isolation of her calves from other muscle groups lent them a dramatic silhouette and made them oddly seem even bigger than the rest of her legs (Brent knew they weren't).  Their scintillating shape seemed to defy description in his mind.  Were they inverted hearts?  Well, not human hearts certainly.  Maybe they were like giant avatars of Pacman stuffed under her skin and split along the y axis?  Okay, that's not even close but it saves him time.  She was flexing with subtle control now, adding a tactile sensation of countless steel cables bunching and rolling under his hands, at odds with the distant visual impression of a mere two-chambered bulge.

Suzy turned around and noticed Brent's distress for the first time.

"Oh my!  Is that for me?" she asked rhetorically. "You and I will take care of him as soon as we can, but we're still on a roll and it is upper body time."

She grabbed the tail of her tank top and pulled it off, her abs rippling and shoulders flaring with the motion.  She was naked except for her panties and bra.  The shelf of her pecs was thicker than he had realized underneath her top.  Much of what he had assumed to be breast tissue was in fact striated bands of hard muscle.  Yet what little fat Suzy retained seemed to have all congregated here in a perky cantilever anchored to those pecs, the overall shape still distinctly feminine.

Suzy gestured him closer.  She stuck her hands behind her head and began to crunch down on her abs. 

"Feel them" she commanded Brent as he approached.  Up till now, he had only been able to see an outline, a suggestion of Suzy's abdominal muscles.  The real thing was fit to blow him away.  He placed one hand on her starkly defined eight pack and another on her obliques.
Suzy began twisting and rotating her hips.  Her abs didn't merely flex, they flowed.  Each ab was nearly the size of his palm, hard as a five dollar steak, and separated from one another by grooves that he could nearly fit his pinky in.  Their steely rigidity did not compromise their suppleness.  They weaved underneath his hands like a giant tortoiseshell beginning to fracture in a blender.  To describe them as a washboard would be to damn them with faint praise.  He hadn't really been paying attention during that trip to Mt. Vernon, and wasn't positive what one looked like anyway.

"I suffer more for these babies than any other part of me." explained Suzy.  "I train them everyday for over an hour.  If I were willing to let some flab cover the bottom slab, my dieting would be a lot easier too."

There was no response from Brent, he might not have been listening.

She laughed softly.  "The way you're looking at them makes it all worth it though."

"You are amazing." said Brent as the enchantment let him go and he was finally ready to look up. 

"You aren't too bad yourself mister."

A look of concern came over Suzy's face.  She bit her lip nervously and asked

"Do you know a good veterinarian?"

"Uh no, not here.  What's wrong?  Get dressed we can-"

"Because these pythons are freaking sick!"

With that, Suzy hit a massive double bicep flex and Brent's jaw hit the floor.

"Yup!  You've been staring at these girls all semester.  But you haven't seen them pumped yet.  Let us remedy that."

"How much do you weigh Brent?"

"Around 160."

"Not quite enough, and it won't be a full range of motion, but it will have to do."

"I don't understand."

"You're going to help pump me up."

"Don't be nervous, this will be fun." she added, noticing Brent's uncertainty as she hooked her left forearm under the back of his knees and wrapped her right arm around his upper back to grip his far side.  She then picked him up and began a set of improvised barbell curls.

What had he ever done to be this lucky?  Brent's every idle fantasy about muscle women seemed to be coming true tonight.  The feeling of being literally swept off his feet was like gravy, he could hardly wait for dessert.

Almost immediately, he realized that his weight wasn't being evenly distributed.  Without being prompted, he started gripping Suzy's forearm with his knee pits in order to avoid slipping off. 

"One." announced Suzy as she completed her first repetition.

Brent's face was being mashed into her firm bosom.  Suzy's bra was blocking some of the contact, and probably carving weird seams on his cheek, but he didn't mind.  His face was totally enveloped in her lovely round breasts; it was all he could see, smell, feel, breathe...ok now he was seeing stars...she lowered him for her second rep just in time.

Brent's arms were free and he placed them on Suzy's bicep. They more than filled his hand, and the sensation of countless steely Suzy muscle fibers breaking down and building up stronger, because of him, directed a new rush of blood down below.  His babymaker wasn't flopping, it was so hard that it was curling tight against his stomach, the eager head had advanced well beyond the elastic rim of his Hanes.

"Twenty!" she announced loudly.  She kept her grip on him, but held him out at arms length to let him breathe. 

"Suzy...I can't hold on much longer" Brent gasped after his lungs refilled sufficiently for speech.

"Oh dear, were you really trying to keep it all in this whole time?  I can keep you hard for as long as we need.  Lets get you some relief."

She curled him back toward her chest, but this time she fitted his penis into the cleft dividing her thick, striated shelf of pectorals.  She started flexing her pecs up, down, all around. The feel of so much hard muscle against his cock where most women (formerly) didn't have any, added an exotic savor that drove him wild. Now, she slipped him further down, where it could nestle inside her breasts.  She scrunched her elbows against the sides of her rack and massaged them against the tip in a game of two-on-one that was never in doubt.  In just seconds he blasted all over her breasts in the most intense orgasm of his life.

"Oh no! You're bra. I'm sorry Suzy."

Suzy started laughing. It was the sort of happy, melodic laughter that didn't mock, but rather celebrated.

"Are you for real Brent?" she asked setting him down on his feet.  She cupped his cheek in her hand, gently stroking it, attempting to smooth away the angry red lines where it had gotten mashed into her bra.

"This has been the most incredible night of my life Susan.  I feel like such a cornball saying this, but you are literally making all my fantasies come true.  I never imagined it could ever really be like this."

"Are you a virgin?  There's no way the girls would have let the nectar from a flower like you go untapped for this long."

"Hardly.  Its just, well sex, even kissing, has been an unexceptional experience for me so far.  There was always something missing, and you're giving it to me, sharing it with me in ways that I thought no woman ever would."

Their lips crashed into one another.  Brent was unaware of either of them having moved.  If time had skipped a beat an instant earlier, now it seemed to be in slow motion.  He could feel Suzy's arms wrapped around him, holding their near naked bodies close, his feet once more off the ground.  He could feel her heartbeat pulsing against his breastbone.  The invigorating smell of peppermint was trickling out of her mouth.  The sides of their noses nuzzled one another in a ticklish game of tag.  Blood was pounding in his ears again, shutting off any other sound. 

Their lips fit together in a natural hold like jumbled coat hangers.  Suzy was insistently pushing forward to unlock their most exposed erogenous zones.  Confusing, overwhelming, but undeniably good sensations surged the short distance to his brain.  Her saliva was sweet.  Her tongue was now exploring his mouth.  It was every bit as strong as the rest of her, he would have to check for loose teeth afterward, if he didn't asphyxiate now; her eager tongue was blocking this end of his nasal passages, this may have been one cardiovascular challenge too many.  With his last remaining strength, he reached out and unclasped her bound hair.  It cascaded down in waves to seclude them in their own soft, silky private space in the world. What a way to go.  Axl Rose eat your heart out.

Suzy seemed to sense at the last instant when to pull back.  He could breathe again and opened his eyes.  This close to one another, in their silken tent, there was no light to catch in her eyes.  They were deep dark pools he could drown in.  She smiled.

"Better?"

"Jesus Christ."

"Who?"

"It means my savior in Aramaic."

Her smile widened.

"It is like some old expression for the Mother, the Daughter, and the Holy Ghost?"

"Something like that."

"I must confess my thoughts aren't particularly pious or chaste at the moment Brent."

"Thank the Mother!  Are those biceps pumped yet?"

"You be the judge sir."

Suzy set Brent back on the floor.  Smoothed her hair over her breasts, turned around and hit a rear double biceps pose that sent Brent staggering to his knees.  The split peaks soared toward the stars in a menacing rush, fueled by veins like surgical tubing. His rod was definitely starting to stir again. 

She now placed her hands on her hips, flared her lats, and the irregular dips and ridges of her sculpted back snapped out like an unfolding umbrella.  She turned back around to face him, swept her hair back over her shoulders and her body exploded into a 'most muscular' pose.  Her chiseled delts, pecs and traps seemed to double in size, leaping off her frame into bold relief.  Her criminally overworked bra died in harness, the snapped ends flung beyond the limits of Brent's vision.  He couldn't turn his neck to look away.  She began bouncing her pecs once more, her exposed nipples swelling, and the rising tide in his groin could not be held back, even if he wanted to. 

He came.

He saw.

Then he came again...overcome by the spectacle of the tireless beauty's attirelessness.

In an instant he was hard again. 

Yikes!  What is in those pills?


"Want to give me a hand with my Briefs?" asked Suzy mischievously.

"I've already Learned the Hand formula" insisted Brent.  "Let me try a different approach."

He knelt down at Suzy's feet, and slowly moved his face in, savoring her smell, until he could grip her panties with his teeth.  He closed his eyes and gently began pulling them down.

Almost immediately, he felt Suzy's fingers cup his chin and arrest his progress.

"You're so sweet, but it'll never work."  She gestured at her thunder thighs once he opened his eyes.

"Pull back, not down" she instructed.  Upon doing so, Brent realized that they fastened with velcro.  Suzy was now completely naked.  He let the panties slip from his mouth after a surreptitious taste.  Hmmm, slightly salty, but not sour or bitter.  Diet and hygiene FTW!   

Suzy picked Brent up by the shoulders and captured his lips in another electric kiss.  Her hands slipped down to hold him by the waist, and he felt his underwear being tugged off.  He reached around (as far as he could) to run his hands across the perfect joinery of her back.  He exulted in his impending union with this magnificent machine of human potential, and ruthlessly quashed the conflicting feelings of inadequacy that rose to assail him.  In one way or another, Suzy had been performing for them all night.  He needed to reciprocate, to do everything he could to help her share in the pleasure. 

With a supreme effort, Brent broke off their liplock, and traced a path across her jaw and cheek until his lips found her earlobe.  He didn't whisper in it, but delivered his message by touch.  Suzy arched her back in a surprised paroxysm of pleasure, and hugged him closer, grinding his erect member against her flawless abs.

His lips slipped down to caress the side of her long neck and she shuddered anew.  He could feel her walking backward across the room, she began to drop down.  One hand slipped off his waist.  Suzy gave a low grunt of awkward exertion, and what followed sounded like the protest of springs and hinges folding out. 

He grabbed her swollen nipples and pinched hard, began kneading her aureola in slow circles.  She gasped and fell with her back on to her mattress, pulling him with her.  She grabbed his left hand, guided it below, and began manipulating it in a voiceless instruction of what she wanted.  Her other hand closed on the back of his head and plunged his lips on to the vacated breast.

Brent had thought that sitting on Suzy's lap was a wild ride, but it couldn't compare to what was happening underneath him now.  He had never felt so elevated before on top of a woman, the gap between the top of her barrel chest and the mattress was ridiculous.  Her skin was hot like a furnace, and a pleasant smell, like baking bread, was emanating from it.  Her eyes, like his, were wild and unfocused, delirious in the throes of passion.  She had wrapped the mighty thews of her legs around him and was guiding him into her.  One powerful hand was still wrapped in his hair, still pressing his lips against her, as her thumb rubbed back and forth in an intense massage of his follicles.  The other hand was tracing the lines of his slender, toned body.

He slipped in.  The feeling was amazing. She was warm and wet and gripping him like a perfectly fitted glove.  Her exquisite muscular control extended even here, waves of contraction pulsed down the length of his shaft, bringing him to the edge of release.  His thoughts began to scatter and all of his sensation began to pool in one place. 

Suzy seemed to sense his urgency.  She grabbed his butt with both hands and began augmenting his slow thrusting with a rapid pulling propulsion of her own to catch up and meet him.  Her breath was growing ragged to match his.  Together, they were creating a harmony that enclosed the separate melodies of each.  The springs of the worn mattress were creaking alarmingly. "Oooooh", "Aaaaaaah" and other vowels of ecstasy were beginning to reverberate to the consternation of Suzy's neighbors.  Suzy tensed and Brent flung his arms around her waist.  They climaxed together, Suzy's primal roar ringing in Brent's ears.  He hung on for dear life, as she flopped like a fish out of water.  They recovered and continued for a longtime afterward, groping about in the recess of the night to recapture the music that had been playing there seconds before, unwilling to be left with a last dying echo.

By the time they were done, they were both sweating like spent race horses.  Perhaps not sleep, but a sort of oblivion began to overtake them.  Brent's last thought was gratitude for the comforting solidity of the heavy leg and arm that Suzy had draped over him.  Without it, he would have floated into the stratosphere.

JerusalemTulip

Sorry to those who were hoping for more growth.  If the women were much bigger they'd be breaking the men by accident.  Whether you say so or not, I hope those who read enjoy.

jstans

My man, your writing is exquisite. Too often stories of the female muscle genre are lacking in plot, character development, imagery, or all three, and they lack proper editing proofreading for good measure. You've come through on all those marks and created a really good yarn. Some of the references are over my head for sure (I'm too young for the heyday of GnR), but this is a great story with a truly excellent bedroom scene. Can't wait for more.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JerusalemTulip

@jstans - Well, the Axl Rose reference was to "sweet child of mine" (her hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child I'd hide).  In my mind the story has run its course.  I'm providing some additional cheese to try and answer questions about Brent and Suzy's immediate future, but I'm not sure I like the story enough really to keep at it.

Anyway, much thanks to you and everyone else who gave a damn!

Mid April

Brent finished up with his razor over the waste bin in Suzy's bathroom, being careful to pick up any stray hair that fell.  She had insisted on making space in her crowded apartment for him to store a few necessities, pointing out that it would make spending nights over easier, not that he needed any extra encouragement.  She did however wield a zero-tolerance policy regarding the shaving bits, ever since he ended up clogging the drain pipe, and even dropping some on her toothbrush.  Every person has intense pet peeves, and oral hygiene was Suzy's.  In her fury, she had taken his late grandfathers pewter lathering mug, decorated with a faded portrait of a very young Elizabeth II, in one hand, and crushed it into an unrecognizable lump. The incident was a formative one for Brent. 

Adjusting to a new world represented a constant challenge.  Suzy was sweet, at many times almost demure, but in that moment a tiny sunrise in the back of his head produced the light for him to finally see, and consciously accept, a dynamic that he had only been respecting through instinct.  Crumpling that mug evidenced a level of power he could never come close to, but she hadn't raised her voice, let alone her hand to him.  After mutual apologies, and the release of guilt in their sweet making up at night, he could see reflected in her wet eyes the truth; that the best proof of strength she could ever offer him lay in not once touching him with anything but tenderness.  In that moment he accepted her as the alpha. He resolved to stop clinging to memories of a different world, and let Suzy be his anchor and shield in this new one.

He stepped out of the bathroom and was treated to a view of Suzy's amazing ass.  It looked like someone had fitted a pair of giant sesame seeds onto the bottom of her back, a long dimple forming a shapely hollow on each of the outer edges.  She must have just woken up and was wearing only filmy red panties and a bra.  Suzy wasn't quite dieting at the level of a contest-shape bodybuilder, and so a very thin layer of fat smoothed out the powerful curves. 

She was bending down to oil the battered springs and hinges of the sofabed before folding it up; the couple in 2a had renamed their wifi "girlin2blovesthecock" and 2c had considerately left a can of WD40 outside her door one day.  Every slight shift in position caused the smooth surface of her glutes to smile with a shimmering twitch of corded muscular fibers.

"Hope you're enjoying the show lover.  I got a wonderful e-mail this morning!"

"Oh?" said Brent as he approached her.  She finished folding up the bed into the sofa, replaced the cushions and stood up.  He had to go on tiptoe to kiss her cheek.

"We, I mean the Compassion Institute, received a big anonymous donation and Ms. Wenger has offered to make me one of the first round of associates!  I can remain here after graduation, same as you!"

"Really?  Congratulations!  I'm so glad!"

"I remember us talking on our first date.  You said something about helping me make this dream come true.  Did that donation come from you?"

"Uhh..."

"Oh no!  Where did you get the cash?  You didn't borrow did you?  Are you in trouble?"

"I uh hacked Spotify and threatened to release the names of famous subscribers who listen to Nickelback."

"Brent!"

"Okay, I went on Kickstarter and announced I was making potato salad."

"Fine!  Keep your secret, but at least tell me if you're in some sort of trouble.  Please?"

(sigh)
"The truth is I decided to cash out my account at 5dimes while I was still ahead.  I don't want to distract myself from more important things with gambling any longer.  Maybe you've noticed that I've stopped tracking sports scores when I'm studying, or when we're out to dinner or watching Lifetime together.  I donated the proceeds because...well technically I earned it illegally.  If they knew I was living in Maryland, they would have never cut me a check.  Anyway, I'm happy knowing that it will go toward promoting social progress."

"Oh Brent!  Its exciting but scary at the same time.  There's so much inertia built into society and trying to lever things into balance even a little bit is so hard."

Brent put a hand on her shoulder and began tracing her chiseled shoulders and back.  He never stopped marveling at the contrast of her soft skin and the power that pulsed beneath it.

"Its nowhere near as hard as the resolve that sculpted this.  I know someone with shoulders strong enough to do the levering"

Abruptly he felt Suzy's hip crash firmly into his side as she bumped him onto the sofa.  Before he could voice any protest, she bent down once more, took the underside of the sofa in a firm grip, and jerked the entire assembly with him on it above her head.

"You mean these shoulders!" she boomed as she centered herself underneath and began playfully bouncing the sofa so as to toss him up and down. 

"Hey let me down!  Seriously, we've been late to class every morning this week."

"I don't have a morning class today.  I'll let you down under one condition."

"I'm listening."

"Move in with me!"

"Suzy we've got a great thing going. But I'm not sure that we're ready for-"

"Just hear me out!  I'll finally be making enough to move out of this closet, and...well...you're gonna be loaded.  I have my eye on a really nice apartment on the edge of Cleveland Park.  It has a great view of the park, a bathtub I can actually fit in, close to the metro, we can jog through the zoo on weekend mornings-" 

"Suzy..."

"Not finished!"

"Yes mistress" he muttered.  With the next bounce his hair nearly grazed the ceiling.

"Neither one of us learned anything in class that will be on that bar exam in July and we can help each other more this way.  And I want us to test things.  So far everything between us has been set up to be easy and fun.  Lets see how we handle adjustments and adversity.  You don't know how good it feels having a man's toiletries sharing my bathroom.  I can see that eye roll through the sofa mister!  What I'm trying to say, is that every reminder of you in my life is like a little present to me, and I want us to be much more than lovers.  Now what do you want to say?"

"It IS too soon, but I want to do this too.  The truth is, that idea is already being circulated. I mentioned to my folks over the weekend that I'm dating the most awesome girl in the world, and who she was." 

Suzy set the sofa back down on the floor.

"It turns out that our parents are already casually acquainted with one another, because our dads belong to the same Junior League chapter."

"No way Brent!  That's what the missed call from dad must have been about."

"Part of it.  The photographs, the curriculum vitae and everything else have been exchanged and approved of on both sides.  Anyway, my mom can't wait to meet you at commencement and has been strongly hinting that I need to hold on to you." 

"A savvy matron, I already like her."

"Before we make any arrangements Suzy, would you like to hear a crazy story about men and women?"

"It can wait dear." 

Suzy picked Brent up by the armpits and settled him around her shoulders, his legs hanging on either side of her neck.  She slipped him a long handled duster.

"Stand up and get to work.  You promised to help me clean that ceiling fan three days ago, and I'm tired of waiting."

"Its going to make us dirty."

"You promised...and just think, we can shower together afterward!"

"You barely fit in the..." an ominous low growl drowned out the rest of the statement.

"Okay.  Okay."

He sighed and carefully stood up.  Suzy's traps were like the surface level roots of a sequoia and didn't provide a particularly level standing platform.  But he knew she'd catch him if he fell.

"My 8 AM is a seminar, there's no way to hide an absence!  Wait a minute. I'm wearing shoes, doesn't that hurt?" 

"Done!" he announced.   

She reached up and grabbed him by the waist and tossed him back onto the sofa.  There was no doubt in her face about what was going to follow. She settled down lengthwise over him, preparing to supply the power for their needed exam time stress release.

"Aren't you sore at all from last night?" he asked.  "I would have never thought a person could maintain that position for-"

"Hush dear." said Suzy before arresting his lips with a smothering kiss.

"If in my old age I grumble about back pain, remind me how pleasantly I earned it!"

                  The End

NinjaStar

While I am disappointed that you aren't going to continue, I am glad THAT you decided to finish this instead of simply stopping. I really liked the detail of Brent's enlarged cock making him dizzy at full mast due to it siphoning off of his blood flow. That's something that I always thought when it comes to cock growth but about but never seen implemented before.

Don't worry about the lack of growth. It doesn't matter. I'd rather take a well written story with minimal growth scenes than a shittilly written on that's all growth like what's been posted here ad nauseum. The care is evident in every line and it makes for a great, fulfilling, interested read rather than a quick skim to get to the good parts. I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for the majority of the 'authors' posting stuff here. But, if you ever decided to write more, I'll definitely be there to give you some love even if the rest of these philistines wouldn't know a good story if it kicked them in the balls.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

JerusalemTulip

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
While I am disappointed that you aren't going to continue, I am glad THAT you decided to finish this instead of simply stopping. I really liked the detail of Brent's enlarged cock making him dizzy at full mast due to it siphoning off of his blood flow. That's something that I always thought when it comes to cock growth but about but never seen implemented before.

Don't worry about the lack of growth. It doesn't matter. I'd rather take a well written story with minimal growth scenes than a shittilly written on that's all growth like what's been posted here ad nauseum. The care is evident in every line and it makes for a great, fulfilling, interested read rather than a quick skim to get to the good parts. I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for the majority of the 'authors' posting stuff here. But, if you ever decided to write more, I'll definitely be there to give you some love even if the rest of these philistines wouldn't know a good story if it kicked them in the balls.

Dude, you are my favorite voice in the wilderness here.  There are plenty of times, when I'm wondering if I'm the weird one to be internally reacting to something in the way that I am and you courageously articulate the concerns better than I ever could.  But I wouldn't be too hard, there seem to be a lot of cool people here.  I tried cross posting this on DA....18k words and not a peep from anyone...this board has by contrast been much kinder I guess. 

NinjaStar

Thanks. I feel the same about you and your works. Its nice to meet someone you have rapport with especially here because I can't really relate to a lot of people here. It's true that DA is basically a wasteland in terms of getting your work known out there, but the scope is much larger there than here. If you shook some hands and favorite some stuff, they'll do the same for you and the ball will start rolling. People comment more here, yes, but its a lot smaller of a venue. It was the same deal for me when I tried posting there once long ago and on brawn-a when it was around. brawn-a was worse because it was a muscle fiction depository but unless you were writing super violent Archie fanfiction nobody could be bothered to read your stuff. Saradas has been the only place I've ever gotten a reaction, so maybe shouldn't spit in the eyes that read.

If I'm overly harsh with what I say, I think it's due to how frustrated I feel with the community and how annoying large chunks of it is. I think of the show Daria that used to be on MTV when it was good and the character Mr. DeMartino when he said "if you feel yourself getting mad, go ahead! If someone's doing something to irritate you, tell them about it in detail! And hike whenever you feel like it!" I'm not tolerant of things that piss me off because I don't have to be.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

arcomniflash

Well, I enjoyed this story, personally.  A little romance injected into this sort of thing never hurt anyone. :p

- Arc
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login