Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572407 Posts in 72082 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:05:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  #TV: GLADIATORS: American & International
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #TV: GLADIATORS: American & International  (Read 100945 times)

beanoman

#TV: GLADIATORS: American & International
« on: May 05, 2008, 06:06:33 am »
Nice footage of the American Gladiator females as Giantesses.  Good combination of fbb and giantess I'd say.

http://www.solidfiles.com/v/WwMX7dBAa33qR

Meh, the old gladiators (Ice, Zap, Siren, Gold and Diamond) could kick the crap out of these wussies.

Agreed, heres to that.  The networks know that most men feel threatened by women stronger than them, they even made Ice tone down her muscles for the 2nd season in the original.  They have to market "Helga" or whoever as the exception to the rule, overly masculine lesbian to even make anyone overlook the fact that she is somewhat muscular.  I knew there was going to be a serious lack of muscle, compared to here  ;D so I really only looked forward to Hulk Hogan - But it is too bad all the problems he has been having lately, I hope he comes out of it ok, that guy is a legend.

In hindsight the producers really should've gone with actual FBBers like Heather Darling instead.

Forum Saradas

phy911

#TV: AM GLAD's - Erika Andersch
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 10:23:36 pm »

Small clips of Pauly Shore on the set of American Gladiators. The video quality was pretty bad and I cleaned it up as best as I could. Pauly had short interviews with the girls in between music videos. The interaction makes me wonder what happened off camera....

Dead link removed. Members are invited to upload this contest again, The Street Fighters post is retained

Patrick_Henry

Re: #TV: Gladiators: American & International
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 01:34:38 pm »
Ice (Lori Fetrick), and Zap (Raye Hollitt) were my favorites from the original series..

As a young fan, I had the honor of meeting Raye, during Her time on the Gladiators, and then years later at Her strength show in Burbank. She's a legend.

Offline rebuntu1313

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 01:11:01 am »

AG - Pauly & Diamond

https://mega.nz/#!FjgjhKpB!MDkWMapi6gR9j4JRjX1H7YTJ5XaQs4E9DACKypWiN7E

Pauly Shore ?!  The Weasel had the life back in the 9os.. good for him.

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    76.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 11:55:30 pm »
The video link is expired, but some pix of UK Gladiator 'Lightning' are here:  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=57863.msg278211#msg278211
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline Kujarer

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    76.67%
  • Lovely Ladies with Massive Muscles R What I Like!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 07:07:35 pm »
 :thanks:  @ivorma  :rock:  Grateful for the posts so far, but can we get some nice, homegrown 'Murican ladies too, please?

“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”  ~Oscar Wilde

:wow:

Offline diamond

• Activity:
    0%
#TV: "Jocks" visits AMERICAN GLADIATORS
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 07:40:00 am »
O.U. of "Jocks" visits AMERICAN GLADIATORS

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends Videos  |  #TV: GLADIATORS: American & International

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View