⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How big and muscular could a women get?

Started by Artoffbb, September 02, 2015, 10:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freakpeak

That's why I claim that roids are the best friend of real woman :D
I always try to imagine limit of manliness in woman, but then she takes another kegs of roids, testosterone, gh etc. and she becomes something manlier. No such a thing like "too much", who agree?

freakpeak

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Artoffbb

Sure imagining ripped girls over 6' and over 300lbs are currently in the realm of fantasy, but I believe the break through could happen with genetic engineering.

ydt81

 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's why I claim that roids are the best friend of real woman :D
I always try to imagine limit of manliness in woman, but then she takes another kegs of roids, testosterone, gh etc. and she becomes something manlier. No such a thing like "too much", who agree?

Me! :woot:
<strike>Right </strike> Roid on!

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's why I claim that roids are the best friend of real woman :D
I always try to imagine limit of manliness in woman, but then she takes another kegs of roids, testosterone, gh etc. and she becomes something manlier. No such a thing like "too much", who agree?

Speaking my language!

Brand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's why I claim that roids are the best friend of real woman :D
I always try to imagine limit of manliness in woman, but then she takes another kegs of roids, testosterone, gh etc. and she becomes something manlier. No such a thing like "too much", who agree?

I can only agree and then some.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

freakpeak

I'm happy that we share the level of our fetish.
Sometime I imagine what would I do if I had fbb wife.
You know what?
I would encourage her in her training trying to covince her that roids aren't so bad as people say.
If she weren't be as big as other fbb I would compare her to them trying to manipulate her to training harder and take bigger doses of roids.
Finally I would add roids to her food and supplements withour her knowledge. If she started complain about side effect I would say her that it's natural thing in bodybuilding and that she looks beautiful even if roids would almost destroy her feminity. Is it ok?
Guys, would you do the same?

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm happy that we share the level of our fetish.
Sometime I imagine what would I do if I had fbb wife.
You know what?
I would encourage her in her training trying to covince her that roids aren't so bad as people say.
If she weren't be as big as other fbb I would compare her to them trying to manipulate her to training harder and take bigger doses of roids.
Finally I would add roids to her food and supplements withour her knowledge. If she started complain about side effect I would say her that it's natural thing in bodybuilding and that she looks beautiful even if roids would almost destroy her feminity. Is it ok?
Guys, would you do the same?


Encouraging her is one thing, but it is NOT ok to "add roids to her food and supplements without her knowledge." You would end up defeating the purpose of what you're trying to accomplish. In reality, she would be taking too much and would get sick and have to stop training all together, until she got better. I can understand where you're coming from, from a fantasy perspective, but it simply wouldn't work in reality. Besides, honesty is a key component to any meaningful and loving relationship.  ;)

freakpeak

:D Of course it's my fantasy. But after a few months I would tell her that her insane growth is cause by roids I feed her for 3 months, then she would decide to take it more and I really wouldn't mind is she turns into something like transgender muscle monster. I would support her and give her orgasms every day when she works out for me. :P

Artoffbb

I would like to see more scientific research into what causes muscle growth, I am ambivalent with steroids I understand that to have the degree of muscle that I appreciate on women steroids may be the only way. However I genuinely would like to see women getting bigger and more shredded, so believe devolpment into better supplements are the key, and smart use of what's around.

gwhh

Better question how big and strong can they get and still be cute.

freakpeak

Some people like cute&muscular style. Personally I think it's worth to take roids even if those firls would turb into disgusting monsters. Every taste is different and my taste in muscles says: more muscles by any means necessary even when it couse damage on theirs feminity, sometime I really like when woman becomes a man :)
I hope that myostatin is the solution of our problems with limites growth. Everyone here have seen blue belgian cows without myostatine gene. Imagine how would look like woman without this gene and now add working out.... delicious

bobsaget

I love it when I read story's about women who are impossibly muscled or see pics, but if it gets to a point where they cant move because of the muscle, then what's the point?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MassiveMuscleGoddess

Hi there, new member here.

I have read a number of female muscle stories by many different authors, like Mr Shh and Psudodrake to name a few.

Well, unless the women have some genetic modification or unique gene defect like myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy, then they possibly would grow incredibly big and muscular than most men.

For me is that I don't mind the ladies in those stories huge and muscular, I just avoid them growing macro because that can cause problems on its own. But extremely muscular, ripped, shredded and possessing fantastic strength women were fine by me. In fact, the bigger they are, the more I like them.

I don't mind hearing what others have to say.

steroidfreak

Hopefully they get absurdly muscular one day.  Over even 700 lbs of shredded muscles and full of steroids and hormones abuse. Getting  even freakier and more insane than  guys, more    masculine

bobsaget

With this new technology, if someone wanted to breed over a few generations, a super muscular line of people it could be done. We wont be around to see it though :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login