⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [GBM] 'I to Z' Stories~collected

Started by E15R91F, April 11, 2014, 08:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artful.dodger

But this time, Allison was ready for him, unleashing a devastating uppercut to his chin, snapping his huge body upright, sending his huge body back into the air.  Only Allison didn't give him the chance to simply sail away, as she propelled her nuclear powered mega muscled legs upward and leaning hard into his prone form, let loose the hardest punch yet.  Her tiny fist exploded with a right cross against his chin and cheek bone, cracking his face and sending him hurtling toward the largest mountain at break neck speed.  The force of the punch sent shock waves for miles and the Incredible Hulk was all but unconscious the moment she connected.  He rocketed away and slammed into the mountain with the power of 10 nuclear explosions, ripping straight through tons of rock as though the mountain wasn't even there.  Breaking harshly through to the other side of the mountain, the Hulk bounced several times on the ground and finally landed in a twisted heap several miles from where Allison had punched him.  Somehow still conscious, he shook his head, but was unable to move any other part of his body.  He struggled to remain as the Hulk, hoping he could recover before the tiny tormentor returned.  Unfortunately for him, he didn't have that kind of time.

Able to watch everything with her super vision, Allison landed at the base of the mountain, looked up at the 18,000 foot peak before her.  This scene only hours ago would have left her with her mouth open in awe since this was one of the biggest mountains on earth.  Only now Allison looked at this mountain as another challenge against her growing mega powers and another way to show the rest of the super heroes on earth that she truly was the strongest one around.  Reaching down and using Green Lantern's powers to stabilize the weight of thousands of tons of earth and rock, Allison dug her arms down into the ground and began to pull up slowly, ripping the rocks all around her, forming a crack along the base of the mountain that raced away from her as she stood up, pulling the weight of the entire mountain with her.

"These silly male heroes think they can intimidate me do they?  Well I hope they're watching now, because these girl muscles are about to show them some REAL super strength!"

Allison continued to lean back, pulling the entire mountain with her, causing earth quakes for miles around as she methodically separated the huge mountain from the base.  The Hulk, barely able to lift his head could feel the shaking and was becoming nervous.  He watched as the mountain directly in front of him let loose avalanches and appeared to moving.  His eyes got wide as he could see a gap begin to appear at the base.  This little girl couldn't possibly be lifting this mountain could she?  And what was going to do with it once she did?  He shook his head slowly, hoping to recover and at least get away.

Allison gave one more awe inspiring pull and completed her task, tearing the entire mountain up away from the earth, holding thousands of tons of earth and rock with her two small hands.  Her legs throbbed with impossible power as they sustained the beyond huge weight.  Giggling, she stood on her toes, blasting her calves back into twin pumpkin sized balls of pure girl strength.

"Well, since I'm sure you're watching me, Superman, I hope that you're starting to realize just how powerful one little four year old girl really is.  I beat you up, I crushed both Thor and Captain Marvel and now I'm about to finish off the Hulk.  And when I'm done with him, I'm coming after you, even if I have to rip up this entire mountain range to do it!  And with these mighty muscles, it will be easy!  Just watch what I'm going to do next!"

Back at the bunker, Superman was watching the action and with more than just a little concern.  He looked over at the Martian Man Hunter.

"J'Onn, would you hurry up with the transporter, we need to get back to the Watchtower."

J'Onn didn't bother looking up.

"I should be done momentarily.  I have already contacted the Watchtower and they will be expecting us."

Superman sunk back down into a chair and looked back at the screen, along with the other heroes.  They were all wordless at the shear power, strength and muscle size of this tiny tot.  The way she was handling the Hulk gave them all knots in their stomach.  And she knew she was being watched too.  As the rumbling finally stopped, their eyes widened at the sight on the screen.  Someone reached out and panned back away from Allison to make sure what they were seeing was true.  The entire 18,000 foot mountain was slowly rising into the air.  This little four year old girl was actually pressing the mountain above her head!

Allison giggled at the continued rush of power than shot through her veins and into her overloaded muscles.  Letting out a deep breath that sent her muscle loaded chest back up near beech ball size, she concentrated on the task and bent her knees slightly, blowing up her thighs passed 100 inches around of shredded power.  With yet another super human effort Allison jumped into the air, pushing the giant mountain straight up like a giant missile.  Up and up the mountain rose, 10 feet, 100 feet, 1000 feet and higher.  The Hulk watched with growing horror as the mountain rose up to 5000 feet into the air and then slowly started moving toward him!  Allison was now laughed at how powerful she was becoming.  She was now holding the mountain in the air, and still flying, keeping the mountain up nearly one mile high and casting a giant, 10,000 foot shadow over the now trembling Incredible Hulk.  Looking down, Allison yelled down with a booming voice that still remained high pitched, but was filled with attitude.

"You thought you were the most powerful being on earth.  That you were the biggest and strongest.  Well you were wrong!  This little girl is the most powerful being in the GALAXY!  And you're toast!"

Gritting her teeth, Allison pushed up on the mountain and it sailed upward, and slowly turned in the air as it moved up miles into the air.  Smiling as she watched the mountain move up and slowly turn 180 degrees around, she quickly flew higher into the air, and back toward the base, which was now nearly turned completely around.  As the mountain reached its zenith, 10 miles above the earth, Allison placed her small hands at the center of the base, extended her arms and pushed the rock face in front of her, accelerating the decent of the mountain directly at the prone Incredible Hulk who could only shield his head with his left arm as the peak of the mountain was headed straight for him.

Allison smiled and continued to push down until the top of the mountain finally crashed into the Hulk with the force of 5 nuclear bombs, exploding into the ground, shaking the earth for miles and obliterating tons of rock in a devastating display of rocks and dust that spewed all around the impact site.  Allison continued to push down as the mountain continued to blast into the ground, breaking apart hundreds of feet per second, shattering into millions of pieces and embedding back into the ground and then shooting away quickly.  The booming increased in intensity as the base of the mountain approached the ground, adding tons of rock to the blinding display and increasing the size of the crater in both circumference and depth as thousands of tons of rock were propelled back into the ground.  The Hulk felt like he were being beaten all over his body again and again until he could no longer withstand the onslaught and he felt his nearly impenetrable muscles begins to give way against the crushing weight of an entire mountain accelerated down on him.

With one final push, Allison completely obliterated the entire mountain and the remaining rocks shattered and flew away for miles.  Landing near the center of the impact site, Allison let forth a mighty breath and blew the cloud of dust away, leaving the barely conscious Hulk alone lying in the center of a crater 1000 feet deep.  As Allison walked toward him, she could see him changing back into a much smaller man.  By the time she reached him she giggled at how small he was and smiled as he slowly faded from view.

Superman and other heroes stared at the screen as the smoke cleared and shifted nervously as the young super muscle girl began to walk away from the center.  The Hulk was no where to be seen.  Superman gave a nervous turn toward the Martian Man Hunter who was now at the controls, pressing buttons.

"I've finished my repairs.  The device will need a few minutes to power up and then we can all leave."

The room let out a collective sigh of relief.

Back at the impact site, Allison pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes.

"I hope you saw that Superman.  I've crushed the other heroes you've sent after me.  Send all you want, I'll just crush them too.  I'm still coming after you!"

Allison bent her knees again and took off toward the bunker, enjoying the feeling of the wind running through her hair and across her mega pumped up muscles.  Landing back at the entrance Allison walked toward the door with confidence, holding her head high.  Reaching the large door, Allison reared back, pulling up a bicep 60 inches around and crackling with super intensity.

"Knock knock!"

She then let loose a punch that caved the doors in, blasting them off the hinges and smashing them into the wall ten feet away.  Walking down, she was surprised that nobody was there to greet her.  Stopping, she looked around just as the heroes faded from view.  Scrunching her small face, she stomped her foot onto the ground, letting loose a thundering boom and cracking the hard metal floor.

"No fair running away like that.  You're just making this harder on yourself you know."

Walking back out and away from the building, Allison started looking around with her enhanced vision, hoping that they didn't go far.  Standing with her hands on her hips she soon heard a strange buzzing sound, and she looked up just in time to see a one hundred foot wide energy beam headed straight for her.  Allison looked back down, pouting.

"Oh poo!"

With incredible force the beam from the Watchtower's binary fusion generator blasted directly at Allison, exploding the ground around her in a furious display of light and sound.

Back at the Watchtower, things were silent.  Superman let out a sigh.

"Looked like a direct hit.  When will we know something?'

J'Onn looked over at a display.

"As with every time we discharge our main weapon, internal sensors will off line for a few minutes and the main power will be off line for one hour."

Green Lantern sat down at another console.  "What about communication?"

J'Onn nodded his head.  "One line should be open."

Green Lantern tapped a few keys.  "Good.  The Thanagarian cruisers should be arriving shortly.  An advanced ship should be here shortly."

Superman sat back.  "Then all we can do for now is wait.  Assuming that little girl is out of the picture, our plans to take over earth can proceed."

The rest of the heroes said nothing, not allowing their doubts to be verbalized.

Back on earth, the smoke was clearing from the weapon discharge.  Allison was lying motionless at the bottom of a 500 foot deep hole.  Her eyes flittered for a moment.

"That wasn't very nice."

Looking up she was soon able to see all the way to the Watchtower.

"So that's what a blast from the station feels like."

Wrinkling her small nose, she smiled.  "It tickles."

Standing back up Allison hopped out the hole and brushed the dust off her body.

"So they're all up in the Watchtower, huh?"

Looking harder she could see a large ship heading out from behind the moon.  Her beautiful young face curved back into a smile.

"Well I guess it's time to show them just what one little muscle girl can really do.  This should be fun!"

Raising her arm out, Allison slowly tensed her fist, priming her biceps for action.

"If they thought my bicep was big and strong before, they're really going to be in for a surprise!"

Allison slowly brought her forearm up and shook her long blonde hair.

"A really BIG surprise!"

To be continued.


artful.dodger

Allison looked up with enhanced vision.  The watchtower, 250 miles above the earth, followed a geosynchronous orbit.  Far out of range for any missile.  But to Allison, this was simply one more challenge.  She had pulled her forearm up and was about to tense her bicep, wondering just how big she could really flex it.  She also kept an eye on the large ship coming up from behind the moon, much further away, but with her new vision, clearly seen.  Allison took a deep breath, pulling her two foot thick striated pectorals up to her pretty little chin and let the breath out slowly, standing up to her full 3 foot 2 inch height.  Allison shook her four year old body, causing her shiny blonde hair to bob around.  Her ruby red lips curved into a smile and her blue eyes sparkled.  With her entire small body covered with insane muscles, Allison was unique.  And with seemingly unlimited power at her command, she was proving to be unstoppable.

"So, you heroes thought you could knock me out with your power beam, huh?  Let's see how you like my power bicep!"

Allison tensed her muscle slowly, letting her bicep creep up her forearm and up over her fist, producing a bicep 50 inches around from one minor flex.  She pulled her forearm back down and then back up, expanding her bicep up well over her head to 100 inches around and 4 feet high.  Looking at her rising peak, Allison smiled.

"OK!  My bicep is now taller than I am again.  Only this time, when I flex down, there's no stopping me.  I'm going to show Superman just who he's messing with.  I'm going to show every male superhero what one little girl can do.  If they think they're taking over the earth, they've got another thing coming!"

Tensing her small frame, her legs pushed mega charged muscles back out to support the bicep she was about to flex.  Calves 50 inches around blew outward, brushing the ground and pulsing 16 inches thick.  Thighs 80 inches around exploded forth, sticking out over two feet thick, hanging over her tiny knees with angry cords of muscles.  Her abs contracted into a impossibly hard, deeply separated blocks of young girl brawn.  Allison's back expanded out to ridiculous proportions, 36 inches wide, then 60 feet wide, then on to 78 inches wide, DOUBLE her height with 18 inches thick blocks of insanely detailed lat muscles!  Her chest pushed out further as stacks of striated muscles multiplied in quick succession until her pulsing pectorals were 40 inches thick and 80 inches wide!  Her traps and shoulders rose up to her ears as she primed her bicep for what was going to be previously unheard of growth.  Her other arm was bend out at her side, pushed away from her body by her raging lats, but flexed hard, pushing out her tricep muscle further and further away from her body with stacks of striated muscles until her tricep was flexed to 40 ungodly inches thick.  Giggling gently, Allison looked up.

"Alright.  My mighty muscles are all flexed back up into mega hard, bulging mounds of power.  Now it's time to let loose some bicep fury!  I'll show those guys just who their messing with!  Super Mega Ultra Allison, that who!"

No longer looking to contain the power roaring within her, Allison pulled in another breath and on the exhale, clenched her tiny fist tight and slammed her forearm into her bicep wall, tensing her muscle with all of her cosmic might and sending her bicep sailing upward at breakneck speed, tearing forth at the speed of sound!

The 100 inch bicep exploded up to 1000 inches around at the blink of an eye as her ultimate flex started to build momentum.  As her bicep quickly reached 5000 inches around and over 200 feet in height, the whoosh of sizzling air started to build around her forbidding bicep.  10,000 inches in circumference blew up to 100,000 inches around so quickly that the first sonic boom barely had time to echo off the mountain walls before the second one started to build.  The biggest bicep ever flexed was racing past 4200 feet tall at supersonic speed.  Allison tittered.

"Oh yeah!  My mighty girl bicep is nearly one mile high after a few seconds of flexing.  I can't wait to see how big I can flex it!  And just wait until those so called heroes in the Watchtower see my bicep heading toward them.  I'll show them what real power is all about!"

As the second sonic boom exploded from her gigantic muscle peak, the superheated air around her bicep hissed and snapped, giving her mega muscle a red glow.  And true to her word, her bicep blew upward to one mile high!  And then just as quickly, passed that height as though it were nothing but a speed bump, reaching 200,000 inches around and on up to 300,000 inches around, well over two miles high.  And showing no signs of stopping!

Allison smiled with pleasure.  "My bicep is heading into the clouds!  My mighty muscle is going to be taller than any mountain on earth!  Soon my bicep peak will reach into space and right for the watchtower!"

As the burning air continued to pulse with a low roar, her bicep climbed higher, reaching 400,000 inches quickly and then 500,000 inches, 600,000 inches around, then 700,000 inches around, now truly higher than any mountain!  Allison giggled as the power rushing into her muscles tickled her a bit as she witnessed her red hot bicep blast passed 800,000 inches around, passed 900,000 inches around and passed 1 MILLION inches around until her bicep was 8 miles high.  Allison paused her flex for a moment, regaining her bearings and clearing her head.

"Ha!  Those silly male heroes thought they could flex up big muscles and make me feel tiny.  Just wait until they see this coming.  Wait until they watch MY mighty bicep blast into space and rip right through their watch tower.  Then I'll take care of Superman!  Then I'll take care of them ALL!"

Allison floated up off the ground and into the air a few hundred feet as she repositioned her bicep.  She looked up with her incredible vision and made sure she had a lock on the Watchtower.  Blinking her deep blue eyes and curling her ruby lips back into a cute smile, she primed her muscles for her next flex, purring as she felt power flood forth into her waiting muscles.

Back aboard the Watchtower, Green Lantern tapped a few keys.  "Good.  The Thanagarian cruisers should be arriving shortly.  An advance ship just moved out around the moon."

Superman looked less than satisfied.  "What about that girl down there.  We need to locate her and make sure she's no longer a threat."

Martian Manhunter began to look at the displays and tap some keys himself.  "I've got some sensors back on line from the bunker.  I'm sending over a floating camera toward the impact site."

Other heroes in the Watchtower central core, including Flash, Steel and Captain Atom stared at the screens against the din.  The camera was soon at the site, looking inside.  The heroes all let out a nervous sigh as Alison was no where to be seen.

Captain Atom looked toward Superman.  "Perhaps she was disintegrated."

J'Onn grunted as he moved the camera around the impact site.  He stopped when he noticed a long shadow.  "What is that?"

The other heroes stared intently as J'Onn backed the camera away from the center of the site and rotated the camera up until the source of the shadow was seen.  Every hero gasped.  Was that the little girl?  And was she flexing her bicep?  J'Onn pulled the camera up.

Superman grunted.  "What is she doing?  She's just floating there flexing her bicep."

J'Onn tried to remain calm.  "Yes, she is.  But the problem is, her bicep has expanded up beyond the clouds.  I cannot tell how high it is."

Superman scoffed.  "Who cares?  She's just showing off."

Green Lantern looked up from the screen.  "For whom?"

J'Onn picked up the feed from a satellite camera, hoping that his hunch was wrong.  But as he focused in, his head dropped.  He stood up and looked across the room.  "Gentlemen, it appears that this girl is flexing her bicep to seemingly impossible heights."

Flash scrunched his face.  "How high?"

Martian Manhunter looked over toward Flash.  "From what I have been able to calculate, 8 miles high and growing."

Every hero froze.  This was clearly not possible.  Allowing the first statement to sink in, he followed with the kicker.  "And it's heading right for us."

Allison smiled.  She was ready to flex down again, and this time was prepared to unleash all of her formidable power into her waiting bicep.  With her senses now tuned in, she heard the gyros from the floating camera and looked toward it as it moved near.  Smiling sweetly, she figured it had to be from the Watchtower.  Battering her eyes she giggled.

"I hope you're watching Superman.  Because it's now time to show you and the rest of your friends who the Super Girl is on this planet really is!  You thought you could blast me with your big ray huh?  Well get ready to get blasted with my muscles!"

And just like that, Allison flexed her bicep again, this time with more power than the Watchtower could ever unleash.  With a flick of her wrist, the 8 mile high bicep peak once again expanded, but now even faster than before.  Allison was expanding her 1 million inch circumference bicep at 500,000 inches a second!  Adding nearly four miles of height to her superheated, glowing red mega powerful bicep every second!  The air once again crackled around her muscle as her power grew and as her bicep exploded upward faster than a rocket, heading out of the atmosphere and into space.  Her bicep quickly raced to 2 million inches around, doubling in size in seconds!  Allison purred with pleasure as the power flowed unchecked into her mighty muscles and her bicep reached 3 million inches around, 4 million inches around, 5 million inches around, 6 million inches around!  Her cosmic powered bicep was 24 miles high and climbing!

J'Onn yelled over the speaker as the warning bells squawked.  "Abandon the station!  This is not a drill!  Everyone to escape pods immediately!  This is NOT a drill!"

Every hero on board ran toward the nearest escape pod.  Superman and Flash helped the slower ones.  Superman grit his teeth.  Who was this girl?  How could she possibly flex up a bicep that was growing at 4 miles a SECOND!  The scout ship was still minutes away.  There was simply not enough time for the ship to reach them before this little girl's bicep ripped through the station.  He only hoped he could get out in time.

Allison smiled as she saw rockets shoot out of the station with escaping heroes.

"Awe, what's the matter boys?  Afraid of a little 4 year old girl flexing up her bicep?"

Laughing, Allison bore down again, resuming her mega power flex with a thunderous whoosh.  Her 24 mile high bicep ascended unchecked, now shooting directly toward the Watchtower.  Her bicep expanded up to 8 million inches around, and just as quickly up to 10 million inches around and 40 miles high!  If anything, her bicep was actually picking up speed.  Gritting her teeth, Allison locked her eyes on the Watchtower/

"Get ready Superman, here comes the bicep of one little insignificant girl!"

Allison's mega bicep roared as waves of power pulsed outward from her white hot bicep.  Her bicep quickly blasted up to 14 million inches around, then with unheard of speed, up to 18 million inches around, then 22 million inches around and over 173 miles high!  Bigger and bigger her bicep grew, harder and harder her muscles crystallized, stronger and stronger little 4 year old Allison became.  She reveled in her power, she tittered with ecstasy at her overwhelming might.

"Ha!  My bicep is now flexed over one 1 MILLION times bigger than yours now Superman!  ONE MILLION!  And growing!  My girl muscle is now only seconds away from your precious little Watchtower!  You men thought you were so tough when you blasted me with your beam.  Well get ready to witness what REAL power is all about!  My super bicep is ready to rip right through your silly little space station!

Slowing her flex a bit for effect, she was still adding 1 million inches a second to her bicep, blasting it up nearly 8 miles a second!  The heroes floating away from the abandoned station could now see the approaching bicep peak with their own eyes and could only shake their heads at the what should be impossible.

Closer and closer the gigantic bicep missile came as the super muscle grew bigger and bigger.  At 25 million inches around and 197 miles high her giant bicep zeroed in on the powerless Watchtower, at 26 million inches around and 205 miles high her bicep roared ever closer as the heroes watched helplessly from a safe distance.  At 27 million inches around and nearly 213 miles high, the unrelenting bicep powered upward straight at the empty watchtower.

And finally as Allison let out a satisfying giggle, the biggest, hardest bicep ever conceived blasted up to the Watchtower as her bicep reached 28 million inches around and over 220 miles high, impacting the Watchtower with the force of 10 nuclear bombs, ripping right through the re-enforced metal like tissue, exploding through the nuclear core in less than a second and blasting out the other side in the blink of an eye.  Allison stopped her flex as she focused on the explosion in space that brightened the sky even back on earth.  Multiple explosions ripped apart the Watchtower in chains as every section, every compartment, every deck was utterly destroyed in a cataclysmic display of lights and muffled sounds as internal explosions tore open every section into the vacuum of space.  In less than a minute, the nearly one mile high Watchtower floated away in pieces, replaced by the pulsing bicep peak of one little 4 year old girl.

The heroes all watched as their once impenetrable fortress was now nothing more than large chunks of space junk.

Allison sighed.  "Wow!  That was awesome!  My mighty girl bicep is over 221 miles high and pulsing with more raw power than those stupid men could ever imagine!  And there's plenty of power left to spare.  I could flex my bicep even BIGGER!"

Just as Allison was about to release her flex she picked up the transmission from one of the space pods, listening intently.  She looked up to gain her bearings and nodded her head knowingly.

Martian Manhunter tapped at the small communication pad.  All of the heroes were putting on space suits, preparing to abandon these small ships and board the battle cruiser that was headed toward them.

"Thanagarian ship, this is J'Onn from the Justice Lords.  Our space station has been destroyed.  You will need to pick up 20 or so men in several pods scattered around this area."

The pilot turned to the Captain.  "We're still a minute away from reaching the men."

The captain rubbed his chin.  "What happened down there?  What was powerful enough to obliterate their station?"

The pilot smiled at the captain.  "Perhaps one of our ships, sir.  After all, those fools welcomed us to take over their planet this time."

The captain grumbled.  "I seriously doubt that.  Contact the Martian and get some answers."

Before the pilot could respond, a warning beep sounded on his board.  He turned to look at the screen.  He wrinkled his face with confusion.  "Sir, I believe I've located the source of the station's destruction."

The captain leaned forward.  "And?"

The pilot shook his head with disbelief.  "It, uh, appears to be some type of missile, but it appears on the screen to be miles long."

The captain scoffed.  "That's clearly impossible."

The pilot turned toward the communicator.  "Apparently not.  The Martian just sent us a warning.  The same thing that destroyed their station appears to be heading toward us."

The captain sat back.  "Hmm.  Then perhaps we should reverse course.  Those so called heroes can wait."

The pilot pulled the ship to a full stop.  He stared at the screen.  What was that thing?

Back on earth, Allison had renewed her flex, reveling in her seemingly unlimited power.  She smiled to herself at all of things she had done today.  A nasty man came into her school and threatened everyone and Superman saved the day.  Then when she went to thank Superman he made fun of her and nearly broke her arm.  But then she gained power.  More power than Superman.  Power enough to defeat gods.  Power enough to crush the Hulk.  And now power enough to flex up a bicep miles high.  But not high enough.  That ship was about to rescue Superman and his friends.  And Allison would have none of that.  She could hear into their ship.  A scout ship?  Were there more?  Not caring about that for the moment she smiled as she flexed her bicep hard, feeling the power flood into her waiting muscle at ever increasing speeds, blasting her bicep back up.  The 221 mile high bicep once again began accelerating, reaching 30 million inches around in a matter of seconds.

Seeing the ship stop over 100 miles away, she scrunched her face.

"Oh, no you don't.  I'm not going to let you get away!  You'll just warn the other ships, or come back once I stop flexing.  I guess I need to flex down a little harder."

With a renewed whoosh of power and mind blowing growth, Allison increased her bicep flex to 50 miles a second, adding over 6 million inches of raw young girl cosmic powered might to her bicep every second.  Her bicep climbed passed 40 million inches around in moments, than to 50 million inches in another few seconds, then just as quickly on to 60 million inches around and on to 500 miles high.

The ship had paused, but was now moving back up, away from the nearing threat.

The captain calmly looked at his pilot.  "Increase acceleration.  Whatever that thing is, we need to get away from it."

The pilot, not as calm, complied.  "I'm increasing as fast the engines will allow.  We'll soon be moving at 100 miles a second.  That should be enough to outpace that, uh bicep."

The captain raised his eyebrow.  "Do you honestly expect me to believe that that object is the bicep of a 4 year old earth girl who is back on earth?  That would make her bicep."

The pilot looked at his screen.  "Uh, 550 miles high and growing."

The captain shook his head.  "I'm not sure what game they're playing, but it doesn't matter.  Whatever that thing is, we simply need to get away from it.  Continue to accelerate as fast as the engines will allow.  I don't care if you need to escape this whole damn system."

The pilot nodded his head.  "Understood Captain."

Allison sighed with pleasure as her bicep continued to roar upward.  She smiled as her bicep passed 100 million inches around and 800 miles high.  Her bicep would destroy that silly ship just like she ripped apart the Watchtower.  But as her bicep continued to race upward toward 900 miles high, Allison scrunched her nose.  The ship was now moving away faster than her flex.  Growling to herself, she bit her lip.

"Oh, no you don't.  You're not getting away from me and my mighty bicep.  This looks like a job for mega ultra Allison!"

Giggling at her statements she was excited about the challenge.  Turning toward the camera, she smiled broadly.

"Don't think I'm going to let your rescue ship get away, Superman.  I'll smash it just like I did your station.  I hope you can see just how big my bicep is now, Superman.  And just how big I'm going to flex it!"

And just like that Allison's bicep accelerated, growing in height exceeding 100 miles per second with another whoosh of galactic power.  Within the blink of an eye Allison's bicep was 1000 miles high and then almost as quickly on to 1200 miles high.  As Allison continued to look upward, her bicep was soon up to 1500 miles high and 180 million inches around.  But to her dismay, the scout ship was now accelerating even faster, nearing 300 miles a second.

Allison clenched her small fist harder and was rewarded with yet another surge of unrelenting power from her seemingly bottomless supply.  All of her muscles tensed against the concussion of might permeating her body, crackling every muscle bigger and stronger than ever before.  The heroes looked on through their helmets as the camera continued to watch Allison reach another level of super ascension.  How can she possibly continue to become even stronger?

Allison giggled against the tingling as the camera scanned her gargantuan muscle.  Tiny feet blasted out into twin pumpkin sized calves throbbing with power, then back into dainty knees now completely covered by thighs nearly four feet thick and bristling with cables of separated muscles.  The ungodly thick thighs swept back impossibly to a narrow muscle loaded midsection and back out to into 9 foot wide 24 inch thick lats and twin gigantic cubes of dense, rippling pure muscle power blasted out 48 inches and 8 feet wide.  Her other arm was flexed down at her side and pressed out with a tricep 60 inches thick!  Her shoulders and traps pressed up dangerously.  All of this intensely dense muscle was supporting the biggest bicep ever conceived, one that was racing up to the stars, now growing at 50,000,000 inches a second!  Her bicep was accelerating faster than the ship, moving dangerously close to the straining Thanagarian scout.  Allison smiled as her bicep was now 200 million inches around and 2000 miles high.  And climbing!

"That silly ship isn't going to get away from ME!"

Warning sirens rang in the bridge.  The captain, no longer calm, barked out to the pilot.

"I said to accelerate as fast as the ship can handle!  Why is that thing still moving closer?"

The pilot could only stare at the console.  "We are moving as fast as the engines will allow.  At the moment we are moving at 400 miles a second and accelerating."

The captain let out a loud exhale and began tapping his fingers on the arm wrest.  What the hell was that thing anyway?  And how could it possibly move this fast?"

As the ship matched Allison's rate, her bicep had already reached 400 million inches around and was soon on to 4000 miles high!  Both the ship and Allison's peak tore through space, reaching 5000 miles away from earth, with Allison's bicep surpassing 600 million inches around!  And as the race continued, Allison's bicep soon reached 800 million inches around and then just as quickly was on to 1 billion inches around!  As her bicep zoomed up to 8000 miles in height, she had succeeded in flexing up a bicep taller than the diameter of the entire planet!

"He-he-he!  This is fun!  I hope you can see how big my bicep is NOW Superman!  That ship thinks it can get away from me!  No way!  And when I finally blast it to bits, I'm coming up after you and the rest of your team!  By that time I'll be so strong that I'll be tossing asteroids around like tennis balls!"

Allison continued to flex her bicep at 50 million inches a second, which was now matching the rate of the ship.  She was adding 1000 miles of height to her otherworldly bicep every few moments.  Allison's bicep was nearing 10,000 miles high when she noticed that once again the ship was moving quickly away from her expanding peak.  Pushing out her lower lip in a mock pout, Allison pulled in a breath, pooling her earth shattering power.

"Time to ramp up the power even more!  I can flex harder than this.  Little Allison can build up my mighty bicep even faster.  More strength.  More power!  Just watch me now.  That ship doesn't have a chance."

And with a soft growl Allison once again did the impossible and flexed down even harder, blasting planet smashing power into the biggest bicep ever conceived, straight up to her peak, increasing the acceleration of her bicep to 500,000,000 inches a second.  One flex had increased the power ten times, adding close to 4000 miles a second to a bicep already one and half times the diameter of the earth, sending her bicep careening toward the similarly accelerating scout.

Within moments, Allison's bicep was 3 BILLION inches around and 25,000 miles high!  Her bicep peak was once again closing in on the escaping Thanagarian ship.  The alarms once again started to sound, annoying the captain to no end.

"Turn those damn alarms off!  We all know what the hell is going on already!"

The pilot tapped a few keys and the alarms went silent, but still flashed amber.

"The uh, missile is closing in, but we should be matching the speed before impact.  Once we clear the gravitational pull of the earth completely we can pick up some more speed."

The captain leaned back into his chair.  "You had better hope so."

The pilot simply nodded, keeping his eye on both the ship's speed and the impossible bicep peak that wouldn't go away.

Allison was back to giggling as she could see her bicep keeping pace with the ship and even creeping closer.  Her bicep swelled passed 4 billion inches around and on to 5 billion inches around and 40,000 miles high, buzzing with previously impossible power.

The race continued unabated for a short period of time as Allison's bicep continued to ascend at break neck speed, pushing up to 5 billion inches around, then to 6 billion inches around as Allison hummed with pleasure.  Superman was watching as he floated in space, sweating in his space suit as her bicep reached 7 billion inches around and then moments later 8 billion inches around.  There was no power on earth to match this.  Only the power of the Thanagarian fleet could hope to subdue this little girl.  Although there was one other, but they had no control over this being.  Thinking quickly, Superman flipped his communicator on to talk to the others.

While Superman plotted, Allison's expanding super bicep was 9 billion inches around and by the time it reached 10 billion inches around her once two inch thick arm was bulging up at 80,000 miles high!  As the ship continued to accelerate it was soon outpacing Allison's bicep again, but she barely gave her muscles another twitch, matching the speed in an instant, plowing even more power into a bicep over half way to the moon.  Her bicep shifting into another gear and was quickly up to 12 billion inches around and over 100,000 miles high, exploding upward with seemingly limitless power.

"Ha!  I can grow my bicep bigger with the flick of my wrist!  Can you see this Superman?  The bigger my bicep gets the stronger I grow!  Soon I'll be able to rip the entire moon in half with my bare hands!  Or better yet, crush it with my muscles!"

Looking back up, Allison smiled as her bicep passed 14 billion inches around and was now 16 billion inches around and 126,000 miles high.

"And speaking of the moon, my bicep will soon be as high as the moon!  Unless of course my bicep rips through that stupid ship first!"

As Allison's bicep shot passed 18 billion inches around, the ship was struggling to keep ahead of her bicep, now flexed up harder than any substance in the galaxy.  Reaching 20 billion inches around, Allison's bicep was 160,000 miles high with no signs of slowing!  22 billion inches around was reached in the blink of an eye as Allison's bicep was soon up to 24 billion inches around and 200,000 miles high!  Allison's bicep continued to rocket upward with terrifying speed and menacing power, tearing passed 26 billion inches around and quickly up to 28 billion inches around and over 220,000 miles high!

"You had better look out you bad ship!  I can feel even more power burning inside me, waiting to be unleashed.  I can flex even harder than this!  My muscles are filled with super duper DUPER power!  Millions of times more than your silly Superman power!  And as soon as I crush this ship, I can't wait to show my mighty strength to you Superman."

As Allison readied her bicep for greater acceleration, her peak had reached 30 billion inches around and then before the stunned heroes could even conceive the event, her bicep passed 31 billion inches around and over 244,000 miles high, blasting passed the height of the moon!  Little 4 year old Allison's bicep was now over thirty times the size of the earth and three times the diameter of Jupiter.

While Allison lost this fact for the moment, the Thanagarian ship had not.

The captain leaned forward again.  "Have we cleared the gravitation pull of the earth yet?"

The pilot bit his lower lip.  "Close enough sir.  We will be able to pick up some more speed soon."

The captain looked over his shoulder at the weapons officer.  "Then fire a barrage at that damn thing.  Perhaps we can slow it down and accelerate away."

Allison waited.  She didn't want to flex down harder yet since her bicep was nearing the ship.  Her bicep was now 300,000 miles high and over 38 BILLION inches around.  But just when she thought her mighty peak would finally blast through the ship, she noticed two flashes of light from the ship and giggled as the missiles headed for her monstrous pink peak.

"You silly aliens think your missiles are stronger than MY muscles?"

The missiles exploded quickly against her rising peak and the captain looked on hopefully.  The weapon's officer gave the unfortunate answer.

"No effect sir, the object is now closing in on our position."  The amber lights were blinking brightly as the power of the ship was diverting toward the engines and the other lights were dimming.

The captain grit his teeth and looked over at the pilot.  "A faster pace would be welcome."

The pilot's hands shook a little.  "Just a few more seconds."

The captain leaned over toward his control panel, ready to give the signal to abandon ship.

Allison giggled as the missiles exploded against her overloaded bicep, but was barely felt.

"He-he-he.  I told you stupid men you couldn't hurt me!  I'm WAY too strong now.  And in just a few seconds, my mighty bicep will blow up your dumb ship!"

Allison's bicep was now peaked up to 44 billion inches around and to 350,000 miles high as it neared the ship.  But just as her bicep blew up to 50 billion inches around, the ship finally increased acceleration, speeding up to 100,000 miles a second as the ship lurched and then quickly moved faster.  Allison let out a frustrated sigh.

"Oh yeah!  You think you can get away from me?  Well I've been pooling my power!  Time to go super nova on you bad guys!"

The captain finally let out a sigh of relief as the red lights finally stopped flashing.

"OK, now that we've moved away from that threat, what have we heard from the fleet."

The communications officer looked at his screen.  "They should be nearing this solar system soon and will be decelerating to sub light speed."

The captain nodded, ready to relax after the taxing chase.  Only he didn't get the chance.

As the ship had shot away from Allison's bicep, it had quickly reached 500,000 miles away from earth.  Allison grunted and flexed her bicep down as hard as she could, this time pushing universe shattering might into her inconceivably powerful muscles, blasting the biggest bicep ever dreamed on an express line to the ship at well over half the speed of light!  Her bicep, already having accelerated up to 60 billion inches around and over 470,000 miles high, shuddered for a moment and sizzling and snapping white hot as she quickly matched the imposing acceleration of the escaping scout ship.  Allison breathed heavy, nearly drunk with power as her bicep quickly climbed up to 600,000 miles high and then just as quickly to 700,000 miles high!

"OH YEAH!  MORE POWER!  MORE STENGTH!  Forget about the moon, I could juggle PLANETS!  There is nothing I can't lift!  There is no being that can match my power.  And my bicep is going to rip that ship apart, even if I have to flex my bicep to another planet!"

As the ship accelerated at over 100,000 miles a second, Allison's bicep was matching their speed.  As her bicep pushed passed 900,000 miles tall, Allison's bicep was now taller than the diameter of the sun!  Her muscle was now the biggest thing in the entire universe!  And as her bicep sailed up to 1 MILLION miles high and 127 BILLION inches around, the Thanagarian ship took note.  The nervous pilot feared for his life as he cleared his throat.

"Uh, Captain, there seems to be a problem."

The captain, clearly annoyed snapped back.  "What is it THIS time?  Problem with the engines?"

The pilot collected his thoughts before answering.  "No captain, the engines are operating fine.  But the missile has seemed to match our acceleration and is slowly closing on us once again."

artful.dodger

The captain's eyes got wide.  "That's impossible.  We are nearing 80% the speed of light!  No earth missile or ship can travel this fast."

The pilot dared not disagree and waited for the captain to follow up his last statement.  The captain sat on the edge of his chair once again.  "What is our maximum speed?"

The pilot sighed, glad to respond to questions he could answer.  "90% the speed of light, or about 170,000 miles a second.  We should reach that speed in a short period of time."

The captain grumbled.  "Will the missile overtake us before then?"

The pilot tapped a few keys.  "Not at its current rate."

The captain sighed angrily.  "But I'm guessing it can go faster."  Looking for options, the captain shifted in his seat.

"And I'm assuming we can't jump to light speed while we are still within the confines of this universe's sun."

The pilot, knowing the captain's question may have well just been rhetorical, nodded his head.  The captain slumped back down.

"And when can we jump to light speed?"

The pilot looked at his screen.  "Not for several minutes at maximum speed."

The captain shook his head in disgust.  "Then keep accelerating to the maximum the engines will allow and just hope that we can outrun that thing."

The silence of the bridge crew signified their agreement.

Meanwhile, back on earth, Allison was reveling in the chase, her bulging, star shattering muscles and the power that pulsed to her very core.  Her bicep was flexed up to 2 million miles high and 254 billion inches around and was still picking up speed to match that of the ship.  Only Allison's mighty muscle was still closing, actually accelerating faster!

"You can run, but you can't hide!  I can see your nasty ship and can flex up my bicep harder, stronger and faster than you!  My muscles have unlimited power!  Unlimited strength!  There is nothing I can't lift!  There is nothing in this universe taller than my bicep!  And it's still growing, surging, pushing upward higher and higher and HIGHER!"

Seconds passed quickly, but to the Thanagarian ship, they felt like days.  Allison's bicep was closing in on 3 million miles high and over  billion inches around, moving closer and closer to the scout ship, even as that very ship was reaching its maximum speed inside of a solar system.  Allison was toying with the ship as she easily matched the speed of the ship and then flexed her muscles just a little harder, pushing her peak closer and closer.

As the seconds passed, Allison's bicep continued to reach one impossible height after the next.  By reaching 4 million miles high, her bicep had reached 507 billion inches around!  But even that impossible feat went quickly by the way sides as the 4 year old girl bicep and the advanced alien ship continued their race.  5 million miles high was soon at 6 million miles high and within only 30 seconds, Allison had DOUBLED the size of her bicep again, and had reached 8 million miles in height and over 1 TRILLION INCHES around!  And Allison STILL had power to burn!

The captain growled as the amber lights came back on.  The ship was dimming again and was starting to shake.

"What is the nearest planet at this point?"

The pilot looked at the screen.  "The planet they call Mars."

The captain nodded his head, having studied the universe before being sent here.  "And at our current speed, when will we reach this planet?"

The pilot wiped the sweat from his forehead.  "In around 4 minutes."

The captain, seemingly resigned to his fait, followed up with the question hanging in the air.

"And when will the missile overtake us?"

The pilot stared at the screen.  His long pause giving the answer.  He raised his eyes up and turned around to look at the captain.  "In around 4 minutes."

The captain nodded his head.  He knew what he had to do next and he also knew the risk.

Back on earth, Allison was giddy.  She could never have dreamed of there being this much power in the entire world, much less having that power reside within her.  Her muscles pulsed and crackled.  Her bicep had passed 10 million miles high and had already reached 12 million miles high and 1,500,000,000 inches around.  Allison let loose a toothy smile for the camera, even as her face was surrounded with vein engorged muscles that pulsed to the beat of her heart.

"I can tell that the ship can't go any faster Superman!  And I can also tell YOU that I can flex my bicep harder, making it grow even faster.  Faster than the ship can go.  Which means that I'll be blowing that alien ship up soon."

Looking up, her bicep had reached 16 million miles high and TWO trillion inches around.  "And then we can play some more.  Because I can't WAIT to show you how sssssstrong I am NOW!"

The race continued, but the outcome was becoming clear.  Even as the seconds continued to pass, Allison's bicep peak moved ever closer to the Thanagarian ship.  As her bicep peak reached 20 million miles high and 2.5 trillion inches around, the ship and Allison's bicep were now half way to Mars!

The captain, realizing they had to prepare for the worst, gave the order.

"All non-essential personnel, head toward escape pods and ready the others for the rest of the crew.  When I give my order we will abandon ship."

The crew on the bridge were stunned.  How could this be happening?  Just what WAS that thing anyway?"

Allison continued to giggle against the tickling of star smashing power swelling within her mighty muscles and the fact that she was slowly closing on the ship, now toying with them.  Her bicep had passed 24 million miles high and THREE trillion inches around and was now passing 28 million miles high and 3,548,160,000 inches around, over 32 times the diameter of the sun!  By the time Allison's bicep had reached 32 million miles high and over FOUR trillion inches around, Allison was becoming bored.

"He-he-he!  I can see my mighty peak get ever closer!  That ship is finished.  Time to put on the afterburners and blow that stupid ship out of space."

As her bicep passed 36 million miles high and over 4.5 trillion inches around, the Captain gave the order to abandon ship, hoping they would make it out near enough to Mars before this missile destroyed their ship.

Allison barely gave them the chance.  As the escape pods shot from the ship, Allison's bicep had finally reached the ship.  Her bicep was now traveling at 180,000 miles a second, over 97% the speed of light!  As her bicep finally reached 40 million miles high and over FIVE TRILLION INCHES AROUND, her galaxy shattering bicep ripped through the Thanagarian ship as if the dense metal were wet toilet paper, causing an explosion above the Mars atmosphere!  Allison held her flex as the biggest, most powerful object in the universe pulsed with power.  Her bicep had topped out at 46 times the diameter of the sun and over five THOUSAND times the diameter of earth!

"Ha!  I knew that I could crush that ship with my bicep!  That was fun!"

Allison looked back at the camera.  "But now it's time have some fun with YOU Superman.  I need to show you how strong I am now!  My muscles are ready for super powered tests."

Allison released her flex and just like magic, her bicep reduced back down to 50 inches around in the blink of an eye, having receded faster than the speed of light!  The heroes in space had all headed toward the moon, hoping to make it to their back up station before this little terror reached them.  Martian Manhunter had at least expected her bicep reduction to take 15 minutes.  When it simply disappeared, he became worried again.

"Superman, I assume you made contact, even against my advice."

Superman grunted.  "Of course.  Although I'm not sure what will happen."

Green Lantern using his ring as a sensor, turned toward Superman.  "That won't matter much.  The girl is heading toward us."

The Martian Manhunter accessed the camera, which was following Allison closely.  "You are right.  Perhaps it would be best to surrender."

Superman growled.  "Not when we are so close.  The Thanagarian fleet is going to be entering the edge of our system in minutes.  We need to stall."

Flash turned toward the small figure heading toward them.  "Well if you want to stall, you'd better figure out something quick."

Allison had reduced her muscles back down in order to give herself some freedom of movement, but she still had them pumped up to gigantic levels.  Once her muscles had reduced, she flew high up into the sky, breaking through the atmosphere and into space.  The fact that she didn't need any space suit was lost on her.  Her body was so supercharged with power that she didn't even need to breath normally any more.  Looking ahead as she picked up speed, she saw the superheroes headed for the moon.  Smiling, she made sure to move toward the moon, cutting them off.

The heroes stopped.  They had all gathered together and were in space suits.  Yet somehow this mega muscled little girl was floating in front of them wearing nothing but red triangles on her muscle bloated pectorals and a red bikini bottom barely seen against her rippling thighs.  At only 3 foot 2 inches tall, she looked like a tiny Incredible Hulk, but they all knew she was much more powerful than that.  Brushing a few strands of her silky blonde hair out of her face, her blue eyes sparkled.  She tried to speak, but quickly realized that no sound came out.  She looked over to the Martian Manhunter and began thinking, knowing he would transfer her thoughts to the others.

"So what did you think of my little bicep flex?  Pretty big, huh?  But now that I'm done with that, I need to show you men just how STRONG all of that flexing made me."

Allison turned toward the moon and zipped down as the rest of the heroes remained in place.  Martian Manhunter read her mind and transferred his thought to Superman first.  Since they could fly in space quickly, they started to move away as the rest of the heroes stayed.  The others were transfixed by what this little girl had in mind.

Once Allison reached the moon, she concentrated for a moment and began to push against the surface, using the powers she obtained from Green Lantern to spread the force over a large area so she didn't just drill through the ground.  She tensed her beyond powerful muscles and they pressed hard against her thin skin, looking as mighty as ever.  With a small grunt Allison began pushing against the entire weight of moon.  Soon she felt the mass of trillions and trillions of tons resist her muscles.  But not for long.  Allison began to glow as her muscles became super charged with power!  And as supreme strength permeated her bulging muscles, the moon could no longer resist the power of this young girl.  After only a few second of pressing, the moon began to move!  Smiling at her planet smashing might, Allison pushed harder and rotated around until she was under the moon.

The other heroes were stunned, ignoring the calls of Superman and J'ohn to move.  This little girl was not just pushing against the moon, she was turning it underneath her, moving her body between the earth and the moon, effectively LIFTING the entire weight of the moon over her head!  She was holding up 80,000,000,000,000,000,000 TONS or 80 TRILLION TRILLION TONS!  This was ridiculous!  This was preposterous!  How could this little girl possibly be THIS strong?  Allison was nearly dizzy from the power, but regained her senses as she had accepted the weight of the moon with her terrifying strength and pounding muscles.

"NOW do you silly heroes see how strong I am!  I'm holding the weight of the MOON!  I can FEEL the ultra mega strength pounding in my super muscles!  And I'm just a little 4 year old girl!  While you are a bunch of mean old weak stupid heroes!"

Allison pushed up hard against the moon's surface and it shot up away from her, traveling 1000 miles in moments, before the gravity of the earth pulled it back toward Allison, who caught the huge weight easily.

"And you know what?  This feels pretty light.  No heavier than a rubber ball, maybe even less!  I am soooooo strong."

The stunned heroes were frozen in total awe and were unprepared as Allison pushed the moon around and with one quick push, right at the heroes!  They looked on with horror as the surface of the moon sped toward them, propelled by the strength of a 4 year old mega muscles little girl!  With little chance now to move, the moon slammed into every one of them with brutal force, smashing them deep into the surface, knocking the all unconscious with a single blow!  The heroes all disappeared, transported back to Paradise Island.  Allison quickly retrieved the moon, once again holding the 80 trillion trillion ton weight as if it were a soap bubble!

"Ha!  Those stupid men thought they were so strong.  Thought they were so tough.  Well now their all toast!"

Allison looked around and spotted Superman and J'hon floating nearby, having moved out of the way of the rest of the male League.

"So that just leaves you two.  So, think YOU'RE up for a game of catch Superman?  Want to see if you can match my strength and power NOW?"

Superman and the Martian Manhunter looked around.  There was no where to escape.  No where to hide.  This little muscle bound girl was tossing the weight of the moon around like nothing.  She was clearly much more powerful than they were.  The Thanagarian fleet wouldn't arrive in time to save them.  The rest of the heroes were now gone.  As Allison was pushing the moon around to toss it toward the two helpless supermen, a loud voice in the vacuum of space boomed toward Allison.

"YOU SHALL NOT CONTINUE!"

Allison zipped around the moon to see where the voice was coming from.  It was the Spectre.  And he looked to be about a mile high!  Normally this sight would be enough to make any being tremble with fear.  Especially a 4 year old girl.  But this was no ordinary 4 year old girl.  Her reaction was not one of fear, but of wonder.  Few had ever seen the Spectre in person, much less a mile high Spectre.

"Oh yeah?  Well I'm not some scared little girl you can just yell at anymore!  I'm Awesome Allison and I'll show YOU just how strong I am!"

Allison flew quickly back to the other side of the moon and began pressing hard, pushing the moon toward the Spectre.  The angel of vengeance was not only surprised at this girl's reaction, but the fact that she was easily pressing the weight of the moon right at him.  But knowing his own powers, he braced himself and caught the weight of the moon, holding Allison at bay.  The moon shook with the impact and Allison grunted.  She then smiled.  This was yet another challenge she would have to overcome!  And she would definitely win again, she just knew it.

Allison doubled her efforts, pressing with enough force to shatter the moon into a million pieces.  The Spectre was now the one to grunt as he pressed back, holding the moon in place, but he was slowly feeling the pressure.  How could this little girl possibly be this strong?

With enough force to crush the moon into a million pieces, Allison pressed harder and was beginning to feel the moon move once again.

"Ha!  Mister scary green guy!  You're just the next man to find out just how strong one little girl is!  Every man starts out thinking he can beat me up and make me feel bad, but once I start flexing my mighty muscles I show them!  I just get stronger and stronger and my muscles pump up bigger and bigger!"

The Spectre pressed against the moon as hard as he could, holding Allison back temporarily, but was now beginning to wonder just who needed the vengeance.

"Young girl, halt.  I am the spirit of vengeance.  I was called here because I was told you were responsible for killing many heroes.  If you stop this contest I can query the one who called me."

Allison stopped pushing and flew quickly under the moon to watch what the big green and white man was up to.  The Spectre turned toward Superman and spoke with the same commanding voice.

"You summoned me describing a force of nature destroying all of the heroes, but I have read her mind and now realize that they are not dead and that she was initially defending herself.  She is innocent."

Sweat rolled down Superman's forehead.  He couldn't fool the Spectre.  In moments he would read his mind and find the truth.  Even J'ohn couldn't block the Spectre once he focused his energy.

Allison looked on with concern.  This big man looked like he was about to take care of Superman.  She didn't want that.  She wanted to be the one to finally knock him out.

Reaching up to the moon, Allison pushed up against the weight, snickering at how light the weight of moon felt against her magnificent muscles.  Allison then flipped the moon harshly, sending it spinning and hurtling at the Spectre.

"Hey big green man!"

The Spectre turned just in time to see the moon descend upon him at blinding speed and smash into his body, crunching his huge frame deep into the surface, knocking him out.  Allison laughed.

"Made you look!"

The Spectre's body shimmered and disappeared as Allison flew forward to retrieve the moon.  Flying to the other side, she pushed the moon back to its original spot.

Superman and the Martian Manhunter were stunned.  Thinking they were in trouble with Spectre, they realized that were in much worse trouble with the young girl with an even stronger sense of vengeance.  Allison quickly moved back toward them, floating only a few feet away.  Her pumped up muscles glowed in the darkness of space with supreme energy, sparkling against the orbit of the moon.  With her beautiful blonde hair, young girl features and huge, bulging muscles, she truly looked like a goddess.

"So Superman.  It appears that it's you, me and the other green man.  Ready to head back to earth so I can finish with you?  These muscles have been building up stronger and stronger just waiting to pound you into mush.  Of course I'm now so much stronger than you it isn't even funny.  One good punch ought to do you in now."

Allison raised her arm to casually flex her mountainous bicep and it reacted as before, pulsing and growing and glowing brightly until the peak pushed up passed the top of her fist.  Superman hung his head in defeat, finally prepared to give up.  It was then that his headset crackled.

"Thanagarian fleet to Superman.  We have exited light speed and are at the end of your universe.  We should reach the edge soon."

Allison's eyes widened.  "So not only were you planning on taking over earth, you were going to use those mean old Hawk men to help out?"

Allison used her incredible vision to scan out beyond Pluto until she saw the ships.  There were hundreds of various sizes, all apparently robot controlled.  But there was one main ship.  A really big ship.  Allison had a hard time grasping just how big it was without a point of reference.  But it certainly looked bigger than a planet.  Much bigger.  Instead of looking worried however, she simply smiled.

"Well Superman, it looks like you're in luck!  I need to take care of those pesky men hoping to invade earth with you.  Go ahead and land on the moon at your station and watch me.  Your little camera rocket can still stay with me."

Allison reached out and grabbed the camera, holding it close to her body.

"I doubt it will be able to keep up, so I'll just carry it with me!  Now hurry up and get down there.  And don't you dare leave or I will REALLY hurt you when I get back!"

Superman and the Martian Manhunter sighed with relief and flew toward the moon quickly.  As they neared the surface, J'ohn looked over at Superman.

"So the other heroes are not dead.  I wonder what happened to them then?"

Superman grunted.  "Once we get to the station we can scan for them.  But we will need to keep an eye on the little girl.  The Thanagarian fleet is our last hope against her."

The two remaining heroes landed on the moon and walked into the small station, glad to be rid of their suits.  Sitting down they fired up the computers and looked on the screen.  Martian Manhunter sat at the communication desk and opened a line with the Thanagarians.

"Thanagarian war ship.  This is Martian Manhunter.  We acknowledge your arrival.  We also need to warn you of a small girl with incredible powers heading your way.  Be prepared."

The Thanagarian general came up on the screen.  "What?  One girl against the largest division in our army?  We have hundreds of drones guiding our way and hundreds of attach ships in our main vessel.  I think we can handle one small girl!"

Superman shook his head.  "Let's hope so."

The Martian Manhunter connected to the camera being carried by Allison and was greeted by the planet Jupiter slowly coming into view.  He once again shook his head.  How could she possibly fly that fast?  She was now apparently so powerful that the laws of nature bent around her.  He kept the channel open to watch her, but also began to scan for their friends.  He furrowed his brow as nothing came up.  Where were they?

Allison reveled in her super speed, enjoying the energy bubble that formed around her glowing body as she flew as fast as she could.  The stars in the sky looked funny as the light seemed to elongate them, as if the stars were moving.  Keeping her eye on the fleet as it neared Pluto, Allison stopped at Jupiter and looked around.  It would be a while before the army reached her and she figured to meet them at this big planet.

Releasing the camera, Allison looked around and spotted several moons, some of which were nearly the size of earth.  Smiling at the thought of testing her strength again she flew toward the one closest to Jupiter, and reached underneath.

Once again, Allison pressed against the surface of this moon, only to feel an even greater force press back.  Jupiter's gravity was much greater than Earth's.  This moon weighed half as much as the Earth, or over 40 times as much as the moon.  Allison's muscles bunched as she pressed harder and was soon feeling Io push upward, no longer able to withstand her ultra strength.  Allison giggled against the strain, reveling in her unimaginable power.

"Check this out Superman.  This moon is bigger than ours and much heavier.  Yet once again, my mega strength is so great that I can push it away from Jupiter!  Think THIS makes be stronger than anyone?  Well you'd better hold on to your tights, because the show is just beginning!"

The Martian Manhunter knew.  He shook his head as Allison was essentially lifting 3,200,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons or 3,200 TRILLION TRILLION TONS!  Each time he thought this girl could become no more powerful she became even stronger!  Did she have ANY limit?  Before he could even begin to accept this new super strength feat, Allison pushed Io up toward Callisto, a moon even bigger that weighed even more, at 5,000 Trillion, Trillion tons!  Allison pushed Io hard away from her, sending it sailing thousands of miles away from Jupiter.  She then pressed hard against Callisto, grunting against the heavier planet, her muscles glowing with newly accessed strength until THIS moon began to push away from Jupiter's gravitational pull until Allison was essentially lifting 5,000 Trillion, Trillion tons!

"How about THIS Superman?  This moon is even heavier than the last.  Yet I'm now holding it up like a big old basketball!  And these girl muscles have grown strong enough to handle this much weight!  But just you watch, there's more to come!"

As Allison pushed hard against Callisto, Io began to pull back toward Jupiter.  Allison smiled and with another mega powered push from her titanic muscles, Allison blasted Callisto away from Jupiter at tremendous speed, sending it up near the biggest moon around Jupiter, Ganymede.  And as soon as Callisto blasted upward, Allison flew in to intercept Io, pressing even harder against the moon until she was pressing it back up even higher than she pressed Callisto, sending Io sailing much higher than Ganymede.  Smiling at her feat, Allison flew back toward Callisto and sent this moon up even higher than Io.  Allison headed toward Ganymede, the biggest moon around Jupiter and began pushing against the giant moon, which weighed 7,000 Trillion Trillion tons!  Pulling even more unheard of power into her titanic muscles and glowing with the strength of titans, Allison began pressing and finally lifted Galymede above her head!  Pushing even harder, she shifted the entire weight onto one arm!  This moon was bigger than Mercury and was exerting more force than Mars!  And she was lifting it with one hand!  And she was barely straining!

"Now what do you think Superman?  Is this enough strength to make you pee your pants?  I'm not just lifting this giant moon, I'm lifting it with ONE ARM!  And to me it feels like a big rubber ball!  I am soooooo strong now!  And you know what?  I'm going to show you a real trick.  One you and an entire army of Supermen could NEVER do!"

Allison pressed up hard against the giant moon, spinning it off a bit to the side as she waited for Io to come back down.  Allison moved to intercept the falling moon, and then with a small grunt and quick super strength push, Io headed back up away from Jupiter.  Giggling at her god like feat, she saw Callisto head back toward her and with a mega powered move that to little Allison was now as easy as pushing a balloon, she spun Callisto back upward.  And as the moons continued to descend, Allison continued to press them back up using only one hand!

Both Superman and Martian Manhunter stared at the screen with shocked expressions.  They understood what she was now doing  This little girl was essentially juggling planets!  A 4 year old super mega girl was now so strong and so powerful that she could juggle planets!  Allison continued to smile as the moons spun around in a circle, pushed upward with impossible strength in the ultimate intimidating show of supremacy.  There seemed to be nothing that was beyond her power.

"NOW what do you think Superman?  I've never been able to juggle before, but now I'm juggling these moons like they were nothing.  I could do this all day.  I'm THAT strong.  I'm THAT powerful."

Allision smiled at the camera one last time and then with super speed, quickly placed the moons back where they were and turned to look for the approaching ships.

"Well as much fun as that was, it's time for business.  We're going to see just how strong I am."

As Allison flew far away from Jupiter to afford herself some room she looked at the humongous ship moving toward her.  Thinking for a moment she snickered to herself.  Why fly around and try and smash all of the ships when she can flex up her muscles instead?  Reaching out she rubbed the sides of her basketball sized pectorals and giggled.

"Gee Superman.  I wonder just how big I can flex my tiny little girl chest?"

artful.dodger

Setting herself, she pulsed her chest gently, causing her pectorals to ripple and surge forward.

"This should be fun.  I'll show those nasty Hawk men what some real muscle size looks like."

As the lead ships neared Saturn, Allison pulled in deep breath and began to flex her mighty pectorals up once again, this time in order to defend the entire earth.

And with one subtle flex, Allison blasted her pectorals out as big as they were when she crushed Superman into the ground.  Her chest expanded out to 48 inches wide with 2 feet of pure muscle cleavage.  And right on queue, the rest of muscles expanded in order to support the growth to come.  Her back once again grew wider, thicker and stronger, first to 36 inches wide, then to 48 inches wide and 24 inches thick!  Her back was wider than she was tall!  Her legs surged forward, bulging to obscene proportions.  Her calves pumped up to nearly pumpkin sized balls of terror, each one at 60 inches in diameter!  Her thighs bristled with strips of Herculean muscle, pulsing out 36 inches wide and 24 inches thick!  Her abs rumbled harshly, growing in strength beyond reason in anticipation of supporting massive pectorals, and glowed with untold power as hundreds of muscle blocks flowed across her mid-section.  Her arms tensed to her side, with triceps flexed into gigantic mounds of super dense muscles, each one rippling out 36 inches thick!  Her shoulders and traps pushed up near her ears.  Every muscle was now primed to the maximum.  Her body glowed like a star in the night sky.  Her blonde hair was radiant beyond measure.  Her face was flawless and her blue eyes shined against the glow of her super muscles.  Power radiated from every pore of her being.  She was transcending super and moving beyond goddess.  Little 3 foot 2 inch tall Allison was about to test the extent of her power.  And through the din of the darkness of space, she smiled brightly.

"Oh yeah!  Now I'm ready.  My muscles are pumped and ready for action.  Nothing will stop me now!  I'm going to see just how big I can flex these pecs.  Watch me now Superman!"

And with one inhale, Allison's pectorals surged forward, pumping up quickly into twin balls of fury, each one 36 inches wide.  Her chest was already 16 feet around and she was barely starting.  Snickering as she slowly flexed up her chest bigger, her pecs surged forward, blasting to 90 inches wide and then just as quickly up to 120 inches wide with 6 feet of pure muscle cleavage.  The striations were already becoming boldly pronounced as they too grew in both thickness and strength.  The striations rippled with deep crevices as they folding across her pectorals, growing quickly to three inches wide.  Her next flex was grander, pushing her pectorals out to 240 inches across, doubling their size with one flex as she started to prepare for the first real surge of growth.  With each pectoral already 10 feet wide she had flexed her chest up as big as she had against the Hulk.  The thought of the Hulk trying to match her strength and power now was simply ridiculous as her pectorals started to glow a bit brighter as the power began to build.

"Mmmmmmm.  This feels nice and warm.  The power is building up in my muscles, surging throughout my veins, feeding my growth, building my power.  Time to start flexing a bit more."

And with a building buzz of nuclear power, Allison flexed her chest again, and her pectorals surged bigger.  They built up to 360 inches across, then on to 480 across with another flex, doubling their size yet again with two quick pulses, turning her pectorals into a 40 foot wall of pink power, crackling with the strength of gods.  Her chest was now bigger than when she crushed Thor and Captain Marvel.  And she was only just getting started.

Another flex pushed her muscles wider, building up a growing wall of muscle to 720 inches wide, to 1000 inches wide, to 1200 inches wide!  Allison more than doubled the size of her chest in the blink of an eye!  Her massive torso was now 3600 inches around and 75 feet tall!  Allison giggled as the power tickled across her expanding muscles.  Veins started webbing across the expanse and her striations were already a foot wide.

"OK Superman.  How's THIS for a super chest?  Big enough for you?  I'll bet it's already strong enough to bench press Earth.  And I've hardly begun.  That mean old ship heading toward me is much bigger than this.  And that will never do.  Time to start ramping up the size a bit.  I wouldn't want to disappoint you now."

Giggling against the vacuum of space, Allison set herself and concentrated, grunting a bit as she tensed, sending a rumbling of might across her chest.  Her chest eclipsed 4000 inches like a speed bump and thundered to 4400 inches quickly and then to 4800 inches just as fast.  She had already flexed up pectorals over 400 feet around, 200 feet across and 100 feet high.  But those numbers tumbled quickly as her chest rose up out and forward in waves.  5000 inches moved on to 6000 inches quickly as Allison started to build some momentum.  7000 inches of circumference moved to 8000 inches around then to 9000 inches around.  As her mighty pectorals blasted passed 9600 inches around, each ball of muscle was now 200 feet tall!  But even that mind numbing statistic was lost on Allison as she sighed with glee as she continued to add 1000 inches of seemingly infinite hard, glowing pectorals muscle her gigantic chest every second!

As her chest grew to over 10,000 inches around the growth, the camera had to start backing away.  Superman and the Martian Manhunter shook their heads with disbelief.  This little girl was really going to flex her chest big enough to take on the robot fighters.  Superman looked over J'ohn.

"Any luck locating anyone?"

The Martian Manhunter shook his head.  "And the transporter has been disabled.  I don't have the parts to repair it either.  We are essentially trapped here."

Superman's shoulder's sunk forward.  The defeats he was suffering today were unbearable.  And only one battle remained.  The fleet was his last hope.  And only one 4 year old girl stood in his way.  The sinking feeling in his stomach was getting worse.  He really was stuck now.  Focusing back on the camera he shook his head again as Allison continued to pump her chest bigger than should be possible.

Having passed 11,000 inches around, Allison smiled as her mega chest reached 12,000 inches around.  100 feet of pure girl power was being flexed up by the once shy young girl like it was a walk in the park.  For now ultra Allison could pull forth unlimited muscle size and strength.  And with another flex, the growth continued, now at an even faster pace!  Instead of simply adding 1000 inches every second, Allison was now adding 2,000 inches to her incredible chest each moment!  And with that thought, her chest expanded out to 14,000 inches around, then to 16,000 inches around.  Her pectorals were now 1400 feet around, 350 tall and 700 feet wide!

But those numbers were quickly passed as Allison continued her monumental flex!  The humongous chest surged forward to 18,000 inches around, then to 20,000 inches around.  Allison groaned again as the power continued to build and her chest continued to expand to 22,000 inches around and then to 24,000 inches around.  Her chest had doubled in size again in mere seconds!  Her chest was now 2000 feet around, 500 feet thick and 1000 feet across of ultra powerful mega muscles.  Allison hummed with pleasure.

"Hmmm.  Not a bad start anyway, but I've hardly given these little muscles a flex.  If I'm going to take on the entire fleet of ships, including the really big one, I'm going to need tense a little harder."

Pulling in a short breath for effect, Allison gave her pectorals another squeeze, sending out waves of muscle across her chest, increasing the rate of growth and the density of her super girl pectorals.  Her 26,000 inch circumference chest quickly pushed out to 30,000 inch around and 625 feet tall, crackling with energy against the emptiness of space.  Building momentum, her mega muscled chest pushed to 35,000 around in seconds, and then just as quickly to 40,000 inches around.  By the time her chest pushed out to 48,000 inches around she had doubled the size of her chest.  Her bulging pectorals now charged out to 4000 feet in circumference and 1000 feet across.  Her massive muscular strips were now yards thick and her striations were many feet deep.  All of this from her first real tense of the biggest, strongest muscles ever conceived.

As the first robot scout ships passed the distance Saturn travels around the sun, their sensors searched out for any threat, finding none.  For even though Allison's chest was pushing toward a mile around, in the vastness of space, her body was still very tiny.  But not for long.  Allison glanced ahead, floating further into the emptiness of the universe, now nearly a million miles from any planet, but nearing the direct path between the armada and earth.  Smirking at the chance to prove her might once again, Allison gave her pectorals another hard tense, sending an incredible explosion of girl muscle expanding forward in every direction.

Muscles thousands of times bigger than any man had ever flexed grew passed 50,000 inches around in the blink of an eye, then just as quickly to 56,000 inches around, then to 63,000 inches around and picking up speed!  As Allison's chest passed 72,000 inches around, her pectorals had surged to 6000 feet around and 1500 feet high.  Her chest had passed 1 mile around like a speed bump and continued to expand relentlessly.  Pushing toward 80,000 inches around, Allison smiled as the power once again began to tickle.  At 90,000 inches around the glow from her mega muscles began to intensify and at 100,000 inches around and over 2000 feet tall her muscles began to cause gentle ripples in the fabric of space as the strength and density of her chest slowly was creating a small gravity well.

"Now that's not a bad start, aye Superman?  The more I flex my pecs, the bigger they get.  And the harder I flex my chest the stronger my muscles grow.  But I need to be much bigger and stronger than this.  Think I can do it Superman?  Think these puny girl muscles are up to the task?  Well just you watch, because it's time to give these muscles my first FULL flex to stretch my super body out."

And as she finished the word "out", the brutal expansion of her pectorals was so great that the camera monitoring her progress was nearly engulfed from the initial flex as her chest DOUBLED in size in the span of seconds to 200,000 inches around and kept up the same rate of expansion, climbing to 300,000 inches around!  Her chest had grown to over 4 and half miles in circumference and each pectoral was nearing 1 mile high!

Martian Manhunter grunted as he guided the camera behind Allison in order to avoid being destroyed by her surging pectorals.  He and Superman had little to do but listen to her gloat through the mental link to the camera and to watch her muscles grow bigger than they would have ever dreamed possible.  They could only hope that the coming ships would be enough to take her down.

Allison hummed with pleasure as her pectorals continued with their incredible surge of growth, adding 100,000 inches of circumference to her chest every few seconds.  Her massive pectorals pressed to the size of mountains in moments as her chest grew to 400,000 inches around, then to 500,000 inches around, then just as quickly to 600,000 inches around, once again DOUBLING the size of her pectorals in the matter of moments into twin spheres of pure muscle power over 1 and a half miles high.  This only caused Allison to giggle in response.

"Now we're getting somewhere, Superman.  Now you've seen what one flex can do.  My mighty pectorals are already over a mile high and growing.  Just think about how strong they are, how much muscle power I control.  But we can't talk about that right now because it's time for another flex.  Those ships will be here soon and I wouldn't want to disappoint them."

The two biggest pectorals to ever be flexed rumbled as Allison tensed them once again, infusing more mind numbing muscles into a chest as big as the old JLA space station.  The pectorals striations were hundreds of feet thick and rippled and multiplied as she flexed, stacking muscles on top of each other at incredible speed.  Her first contraction sent her chest out to 800,000 inches around and her second to 1,000,000 inches around and her third to 1,200,000 inches around!  She had once again DOUBLED the size of her chest in moments!  Her chest was now 3.1 miles high and 6.3 miles wide!  Even her nipples were over 1000 feet tall, covered by magical red fabric that stretched for miles across her chest.  Her pectorals glowed and snapped and crackled with power and strength.  The density of her muscles continued to increase, building on the initial gravity well.

Allison closed her eyes for a moment to drink in the power swelling and swirling within her young body, shaking her brilliant blonde hair and tensing her arms, bloating out her triceps to four feet thick.  Tilting her head back she purred with delight and tensed again, pressing her massive chest forward, causing the camera to back further away in order to try and contain the incredible size of her pectorals in view.  Once again the crackling of power signified the renewed growth as her chest surged onward to 1.4 million inches around, then seconds later to 1.6 million inches around, then 1.8 million inches around and with a satisfied sigh from Allison to 2 million inches around!  Her chest was now nearly 6 miles high and was over 11 miles wide!

The size and power of her chest was finally being picked up by the nearing ships.  The crew chief signaled the general.

"We seemed to have picked up a small, but growing object in our path.  I'm not sure what it is, but if Superman is correct, it may be the "girl" they warned us about."

The general glanced at the screen.  "Ha.  A girl?  It looks like a rather large satellite, perhaps a bomb of some sort.  No matter.  The robot fighters will be in range in a few minutes.  They will easily destroy whatever that thing is.  Continue on course."

The crew chief nodded at the general and signaled the chief pilot to continue.  The weapons officer motioned the commander of the robot fighters to engage the object.  Everyone in the command center remained calm.  This spec would be removed and then it was on to take over the earth.

As Allison opened her eyes after her last flex, she looked around.  The robot fighters were getting closer.  She smiled at the thought and surveyed her chest.  Plenty big, but she knew she could flex it bigger than this.

"Well Superman, it looks like these muscles are bigger than any object on earth.  But I'm just getting started.  I need to start some real flexes!  Those robot ships are going to be here soon and they're going to be in for a surprise, because if those silly men think that this is all they have to deal with, they haven't seen anything yet.  Now I'm ready to hold a flex and add some REAL growth.  Get ready Superman!  Time to get BIG!"

Growling lightly for the first time since she began to flex her mighty pectorals, Allison tensed her fists and feeling the power pool within her, unleashed a flex that sent her pectorals blasting forth at 5 miles a second in every direction, adding 1 MILLION inches of circumference to her chest every moment!  In the blink of an eye, Allison's chest nearly doubled in size to 2 million inches around and surged forward to 3 million inches around and just as quickly to 4 million inches around!  This time Allison was holding the flex and the growth continued unchecked!  Energy discharged around her glowing pink pectorals as they continued their monumental growth.  5 million inches around was soon eclipsed by 6 million inches around and on to 8 million inches around.  Allison released her flex for a moment as her chest slowed momentarily at 10 MILLION INCHES AROUND!  Each pectorals was now 26 miles high and her chest was 53 miles wide.

The robot fighter commander looked at the screen and over at the robot navigator.

"Is that object still growing in size?"

The robot navigator nodded his head.

"Yes sir.  I've sent an full wave of robot fighters on target to the object.  They should be there in less than a minute.  They have been armed with torpedoes.  If necessary, the second wave will have lasers.  The remainder of the fighters are prepared to take off from the main ship if needed."

The commander rubbed his chin.  "Very good.  Have you been able to analyze the target."

The robot navigator paused.  "Well, it seems to be organic, like a giant muscle, but much denser.  Almost as if the thing were a set of pectorals.  But that's impossible."

The commander smiled at the navigator, refusing to divulge the information gained from Superman.  "Well, whatever it is, the fighters will soon take care of it."

The navigator bit his lip as he finalized the programming for the first wave of fighters.

Allison could see the fighters quickly approaching.  She chuckled.

"So those mean old men have sent hundreds of robots to attack one little girl have they?  Well, this little girl needs to show them just who they're dealing with.  Time to flex a little harder."

The rumbling of power increased in intensity as Allison flexed her muscle charged pectorals once again, sending out a torrent of menacing sinews in every direction, blasting the biggest pectorals ever flexed bigger than any being had ever dreamed possible.  With her muscles now increasing at 10 miles per second, her pectorals plowed forward with renewed momentum to 12 million inches in circumference almost immediately.  Her beyond massive muscles moved on 14 million inches around, then 16 million inches around, then 18 million inches around and on to 20 million inches around, once again DOUBLING the size of her chest in seconds, placing a road block for the attacking fleet 105 miles wide and 52 miles tall.

"The more I flex, the stronger I become!  These muscles are more powerful than those silly fighters.  Time for them to see just how hard they are too!  My muscle density is growing with every flex.  My pectorals are soaked with super duper girl power.  Let's see what you've got!"

Releasing her flex for the moment she began pooling her power, waiting for the first of the fighters to arrive.  She didn't have to wait long as the initial block of 5 fighters entered her "orbit", sensing the gravitation pull being created by the mega dense muscles of this young girl.  They all fired their missiles as they moved toward the surface of their target.

The missiles all connected with precision and exploded in a brilliant display of light and smoke.  The multiple hits caused Allison to giggle as they barely tickled her super hard pectorals.  Staying focused, Allison smiled at their arrogance and as they grew nearer, she flexed down harshly, blasting her pectorals outward at incredible speed, adding 10 million inches and 20 miles of mega muscles in every direction per second!  As the fighters neared, looking to survey the damage, they were instead met by the surging pectorals of a 4 year old ultra girl!  Her chest pulsated to 40 million inches around so fast that the robot ships slammed into the growing surface, exploding in another giant display of light and smoke!

The second wave of bombers didn't even have a chance to fire their missiles, much less change course as Allison's chest reached 60 million inches around and 316 miles wide.  The second wave slammed into her chest with the same cataclysmic display as Allison's chest roared forward, shaking off the debris in moments and reaching out for the third wave.  As her chest reached 100 million inches around and 526 miles wide, 20 ships had already been destroyed with the next wave looming closer!  Each pectorals was now over 250 miles in diameter and GROWING at an alarming rate!  The remainder of the bombers from the first wave met a similar fate as they too smashed against the biggest, hardest muscles ever tensed, grinding into space junk against pectorals pressed out to 150 million inches around and 400 miles tall!

As Allison laughed at the destruction of 100 ships just by flexing her pectorals hard, the robot commander was far from amused.

"What the hell is happening out there?"

The navigator stared at the screen as the weapons officer walked over.  The robot navigator choked out a response as two superior officers stared down at him.

"It appears that every robot fighter of the first wave has been destroyed.  The initial missile barrage apparently caused no damage.  Then the target started to grow at a rapid rate, engulfing the remaining fighters of the first wave."

The robot commander growled.  "That's impossible!  Nothing can just "grow" that fast.  What is the status of the second wave of fighters?"

The navigator seemed to shrink in his seat.  "They're nearing the target, programmed to begin firing within seconds with the same strafing maneuver."

The commander let out a frustrated grunt.  "Well call them off.  We don't need them destroyed as well."

The weapon's commander jumped in.  "Belay that order.  Send the fighters in."

The commander spun around.  "But sir, they may be destroyed as well."

The weapon's officer simply smiled.  "We need to see what we are up against.  I need to let the general know what is going on."

The general, watching the results on another display moved into the mix.

"No need.  I already saw the results.  Go ahead and send the robot fighters, just don't send them in as close.  Scramble every battleship and prime the main blaster from the mother ship.  We are not going to be stopped."

The officers all snapped to attention and moved to relay the orders.  The general looked over the shoulder of the nervous robot navigator, anxious to see the results.

Allison had stopped flexing once her pectorals had reached a forbidding 200 million inches around.  Her pectorals pulsed and crackled against the din of space at 1052 miles in diameter, nearly a third the size of the moon!

"Well Superman, what do you think of my pumped up pecs?  Pretty big, huh?  Well if you think they're big now, just wait.  I'm going to let the next round of stupid robot ships do the same thing and then I'll flex down again even harder and make my mega chest grow bigger even FASTER!  I'll show those men just what they're up against!  Super mega ultra Allison, that's who!"

As the second wave of robot fighters neared, the same incredible act played out.  The first ten ships moved in, firing their lasers from a further distance, showering the surface of Allison's enormous pectorals with a cosmic light array.  Allison hummed from the slight warmth, but was ready to infuse her pectorals with planet shattering power.  Grunting loudly, Allison tensed down very hard, accelerating her pectoral growth to unthinkable levels, pressing out to 250 miles per second adding 50 MILLION inches to her otherworldly chest every moment!  As the fighters arced to take a wide berth, Allison's chest detonated with all of her power, sending her pectorals out to 200 million inches around, to 250 million inches around and then 300 million inches around!  The gravitation pull and the almost instantaneous growth of her pectorals was more than the fighters could take and once again the first section of the second wave of fighters exploded against her pectorals like meteorites crashing against a planet.  And just like before, the other fighters were caught up in the wake, unable to steer clear as Allison's incredible power saturated mega muscled chest accelerated further, out to 400 million inches around and then to 500 million inches around, blasting through every section of the robot fighter wave, destroying every last ship in moments!  Hundreds of the best ships in the galaxy were reduced to space debris in the matter of a few heartbeats!  And as Allison stopped her relentless, alarming growth, her nearly planet sized chest now pulsed and glowed at 700 MILLION INCHES AROUND!  Each pectoral was now 1841 MILES in diameter!  Her chest was 3682 MILES wide!  Her godlike strength and power had pushed her chest bigger than the moon!

Allison chortled as she once again began to pool her might.  "Wowie!  Now we're talking some muscle size!  Bet you never thought you'd see a chest THIS big Superman!  A chest THIS strong!  And those silly men thought that their ships were going to hurt me.  I barely felt a thing.  My muscles are way too strong for their weapons!  And wasn't that cool when all of those ships blew up against my growing pectorals?  But there's more to come.  More growth!  More strength!  More power!  That ship may be big, but we'll see if I can flex my chest big enough to match it!  Just watch me now!"

On the mother ship, the bridge was a fury of activity as the orders had been given to send out several main battle cruisers.  The primary weapon for the ship was also being charged, preparing to blast this huge pink obstacle out of space.  The general, no longer calm, barked orders as he leaned on the railing, looking at the main screen and the two giant spheres growing closer.

"Has the growth stopped?"

The navigator turned to face the general.  "Yes.  The obstacle has stopped increasing in size and is now 3700 miles wide."

The general grunted.  The ship they were in was 70,000 miles in diameter, nearly 10 times the size of earth, with more than enough fire power to lay the earth to waste.  100 battle cruisers were at the ship's disposal and even though a large number of robot ships had just been destroyed, nearly a thousand remained.  Ten of those battle cruisers were ready for launch as the distance between the main ship and the obstacle lessened, with ten more prepped for launch right behind them.  The general had ignored requests to hold their position, still fully confident in the ability of the ship to destroy anything in it's path.

"Then bring the first battle ships out for an attack.  And I want every other available ship ready for launch as soon as possible."

The weapon's officer turned toward the general.  "Sir, the primary weapon will be ready to fire at your command."

The general nodded his head.  "Good.  We'll see how that thing survives against ten fully armed cruisers first.  If needed, then we'll fire the main weapon."

Her head dizzy from the excitement, incredible growth and cosmic power racing through her veins into her humongous muscles, Allison watched as large, heavily armored ships moved out from behind the main ship, circling toward her.  Smiling at the opportunity to display her colossal power, Allison decided to wait a few moments for them to near and see just what they were capable of.  The battle ships were ten miles long, were heavily fortified and had enough armament to destroy entire cities.  They did not normally have to fly in any formation and this would be no different.  With each of Allison's pectorals flexed up to 2800 miles across, they would have plenty of room to spread out.  They were also wary of her ability to grow her chest at a phenomenal rate and were ordered to keep their distance.  Just as they neared and primed their weapon's, the second group of ships launched and were racing to the other side of the "obstacle" to attack her other pectoral.

Allison wiggled her fingers in anticipation as the first ten ships primed their weapons and even though they were hundreds of miles away, the power of the first weapon discharge lit brightly and broadened as it neared the target.  The other ships quickly followed up, firing one after the next.  The first weapon reached Allison's left pectoral and with a terrifying discharge of light impacted against her muscles.  The power was enough to cause Allison to grunt.  She actually felt the explosion and before she could react, the other laser weapons rained down on her gigantic chest, one after the next.  Allison yelped in pain as the combined discharge felt like a hard punch.  The concussion moved her backward, sending her reeling to one side.

The general was pleased.  "Well, it looks like we're finally affecting that thing.  Bring out more battle ships.  I want that obstacle destroyed."

As the order was transferred across the lines, Allison grit her teeth and stopped moving away.  The first barrage ended and a second was being readied just as the second ten ships moved around toward their initial position.

"So, they want to play rough do they?  Well this little girl can still get bigger and stronger!  Those men are in for a surprise!  They think they can stay away and just fire at me, huh?  Well they really made me mad!  I'm going to show them what some super girl muscles can really do!"

The tone on the bridge moved from smug satisfaction to curious concern as the large object began to expand once again, but this time the huge object was moving forward too!  Allison let out a loud groan as she flexed her mighty chest with all of her magical, universe shattering might, ignoring the pain of the weapons raining down against her chest.  And with her flex, her pectoral growth exploded forward at a menacing pace, 500 miles a second, adding 100 MILLION inches to her muscle loaded chest every moment!  And not only was her chest expanding at a relentless rate, but she started flying forward, right at the first wave of battleships!  As her pectorals surged beyond 800 million inches around, to 900 million inches around and on to 1 TRILLION inches around and well over five THOUSAND miles wide, the second wave of city smashing lasers blasted against her growing, moving chest, causing her left pectoral to light up like with incredible intensity!  The power being pushed out from her planet sized pectorals and the power from the battleships momentarily blinded the men on the bridge of the main ship.  And to make matters worse, the second group of ships fired THEIR lasers, adding to brightness.

Allison grunted loudly as the amount of power flooding her system and smashing against her body was causing her ears to ring.  But she remained focused, continuing to flex her chest, pounding her muscles bigger and as she swiveled to the right, the growth and movement caught up to the first wave of battleships.  As she moved closer, her chest had continued the dominating growth, pushing passed 1.1 trillion inches around, to 1.2 trillion inches around to 1.3 trillion inches around!  As her chest reached 1.4 trillion inches around, Allison had once again DOUBLED the size of her chest in seconds!  Each pectoral was 3,682 miles in diameter, eclipsing the size of the moon!  And before the battleships could react, themselves nearly blinded by the light display, Allison's pounding pectoral pulled them closer against her raging gravity well and seconds later, they all crashed against the surface of the planet sized pectoral causing an even greater light display that expanded out for thousands of miles!  As the 10 mile long battle ships exploded in fiery death 100 mile high plumes of fire and smoke shot into the air above the surface of Allison's pectoral!  And just like the fallen heroes, the men on board were whisked away to Paradise Island, saving them from sure death.

Before the second wave of ships could even react, Allison twisted her body quickly, flying toward the second wave just as the third and fourth wave drew closer.  And to the horror of the captains of the second wave, they had no time to fire a second shot, or even order a withdrawal as Allison not only charged forward quickly, but she CONTINUED to flex her chest bigger, growing beyond the wildest dreams of any being in the galaxy!  Now yelling with anger and unleashing a near overload of power, Allison flexed her chest passed 1.5 trillion inches around, passed 1.6 trillion inches around, passed 1.7 trillion inches around and as the ships looked on helplessly, to 1,800,000,000 INCHES AROUND, 28,410 MILES IN CIRCUMFERENCE AND 9,470 MILES WIDE WITH EACH PECTORAL 4735 MILES IN DIAMETER.

And just like the first wave, the second wave exploded in a brutal display of light and fire against Allison's growing, surging, impossibly hard pectorals, sending waves of cosmic winds blasting outward!

The general was now yelling at nobody and everyone.  "What the hell is going on out there?  I can barely see?  Is the target destroyed?  Where are our battle ships?"

A science officer looked into a secondary display, but could barely make anything out.  "Unknown for the moment.  The third and fourth wave of ships are supposed to be in position now, but they too are momentarily blinded."

"What about the robot ships?  We've sent out hundreds more.  What do their sensors show."

The science officer shook his head.  "Nothing yet sir."

The general slammed his fist on the railing.  Losses could be accounted for, not knowing anything was unnerving.  How could they not see what was going on?

But Allison wasn't blinded, she could see the two groups of ships near.  Each group had thirty battle cruisers and hundreds of robot ships and were all already priming their weapons.  Letting out a determined sigh, Allison quickly moved toward the first group while she continued to flex her chest even bigger!  As her chest blasted forth to 1.9 trillion inches around, to 2 trillion inches around, to 2.2 trillion inches around and quickly to 2.3 trillion inches around, her planet sized pecs were now super charged to over 6000 miles in diameter!

Back on the main ship, Allison's ultra mega sized pectorals flew into view as the fire and smoke blew off her muscles like candles on a giant cake and for the first time they could see the disaster waiting the attacking fleet.  The general couldn't even call for the ships to fall back, the action and growth simply happened too quickly.

As Allison's pectorals neared 2.5 trillion inches around, every ship fired in a now desperate attempt to stop the leviathan that was a four year old female super god child.  The space once again was lit up as bright as the sun as Allison growled against the attack, only causing her to flex down even harder and fly even faster.  By the time her chest reached 2.7 trillion inches around, not only had each pectoral passed 7000 miles in diameter, but her muscles had grown harder and stronger still, so that even the fire power of 20 city smashing rays and hundred of robot drones were no longer hardly felt!  The gravity well created by her planet sized pecs allowed no escape and once again the ships smashed against her mighty muscles like small asteroids against the moon, blasting into scrap and sending up huge plumes of fire and smoke!

As every ship was once again blinded, the doomed fourth wave hardly had a chance to fire their own weapons as Allison raced forward, while STILL flexing her chest!  As her giant planet smashing chest surged beyond 3 TRILLION inches around, each pectoral was now as big the very EARTH!  And as she locked in on the ships, Allison had flexed her chest so that each pectoral was now BIGGER than the planet earth!

Once again the ships fired for their lives and once again the incredible power was brushed aside as the same ships were destroyed against the much more powerful muscles of super ultra Allison!  The cosmic light display was now a disturbing highlight of the power of one young girl!

As the smoke cleared, the fire died out and debris floated into space, Allison slowed her flex and moved back into the path of the main ship.  Her chest was now at 3 and half TRILLION inches around!  Her chest was now over 55,000 miles around and over 18,000 miles wide!  Each pectoral was now flexed to 9,200 miles in diameter, with her striations now hundreds of miles thick and a hundred miles deep.  Allison took a moment to catch her breath.

"How's that Superman?  My mighty muscles have now destroyed HUNDREDS of their attack ships!  The same ships that would have attacked earth!  But my mighty muscles are too big.  My giant muscles are too strong!  But that silly ship in front of me is still bigger!  Think I can match it, Superman?  If I destroy this ship, it's all over for you!"

Superman licked his dry lips.  She was right.  The last hope was the large weapon from the main ship.  He didn't know how strong it was, but at this point he was doubting it would be enough.  Still, he held out hope.  It was surely to be his last one.

The general was stunned.  How could this, this THING destroy the bulk of his fleet like this?  And was this REALLY a little girl doing this?  The two huge sphere looked like giant flexed pectorals all right, except that they now glowed as bright as Jupiter and were sending out waves of pulsing power.  The navigator had alluded to the huge gravity well, now as great as any planet and nearly as great as this universe's sun.  But he had no time to contemplate this, he only had one option.  With the primary weapon at the ready he barked the order.

"FIRE!"

artful.dodger

The one hundred mile wide, horrendously powerful beam cut through the darkness of space and sizzled toward Allison's chest.  Less than 2 minutes ago, this would have caused Allison a big problem.  But now.  Now HER power was beyond even the reach of the nearly Jupiter sized ship.  Seeing the beam head toward her, Allison braced for the impact.  The beam slammed into her pectorals with planet shattering force, sending off the brightest shower of light of any of the previous battles.  Allison grunted a bit, was pushed back miles, but smiled as she knew that was the worst she was likely to get.  And it barely hurt.  Furrowing her brow as the light show diminished, she tensed her fists.

"So, just like the Justice League, you stupid men think you can hurt me with your most powerful beams!  Well guess what?  I'm way too strong for you now!  And if you think you're getting away, you can forget it!  And if you think my muscles are flexed as big as they can go, you can forget that too!  Because now it's time to flex down with everything I've got!  And to keep flexing until every one of you silly Hawk men is gone!  And then to flex it so big and so powerful that you'll NEVER come back!"

As the general watched the screen his face went white as the object remained.  And worse yet, the muscles were beginning to palpitate.  The damn things were going to get bigger!  Even though the ship was still many times bigger than the obstacle, even the steely resolve of the general no longer believed that this ship was capable of overcoming the muscles of this young girl.  And he was no longer sure that the pectorals wouldn't be able to match the size of his ship.

The bridge was silent.  Everyone either stared at their displays or looked to the general.  Their ship was still heading toward this thing and all indication were that the thing was heading toward them.  The general could hardly believe what he said next.

"Full stop.  Prepare to reverse course.  Prepare all remaining ships to escape this system."

You could here a pin drop on the bridge.  The stunned silence held until the general blinked.  "NOW people!"

But even as the ship slowed, Allison was picking up speed.  And worse yet for the attack mother ship, Allison had flexed down again.  This time with all of her might.  The results were mind altering.  She was now flexing at near the speed of light, sending her earth sized pectorals out in every direction and adding 500 MILLION INCHES of unimaginable muscle power to the circumference of her chest EVERY SECOND.  Before the science officer could even give a size estimate, Allison's chest grew to 4 TRILLION inches around and sped to 5 TRILLION as he read the display!  Her massive planet sized pectorals had already surged up to 26 THOUSAND miles across!  Each pectoral was over 13,000 miles in diameter!  And she had just STARTED flexing!  The general had yelled to reverse course as this little girl had already flexed her chest to over a third the size of their ship, but the sinking feeling was that this was only the beginning.

As Allison flew forward, the combined reality altering growth and the speed of her movement were creating a hyper bubble around her expanding chest, increasing her gravitational pull as her strength was moving to star crushing might!  The huge ship continued to move away, but the momentum was taking some time to build, which was not proving a problem for the super duper powered young girl.  Smiling wickedly she tittered with delight.

"Everyone has tried to hurt me.  Then everyone tried to run.  But I catch them all and crush them all!  That silly ship may still be bigger than me, but not for long!"

And as she closed in on the ship, her pectorals continued to expand like twin super novas!  Her chest had passed six trillion inches around, sped by seven trillion inches around, blew by eight trillion inches around and as she began to overtake the fleeing Thanagarian super ship, her chest blasted passed nine trillion inches around!  Once Allison was within a few thousand miles of the fleeing super ship, her chest had exploded up to TEN TRILLION INCHES AROUND!  She had once again DOUBLED the size of her planet sized pectorals up to 52 thousand miles across!  Each pectorals now crackled with super lightning bolts at 26,000 miles in diameter!

Allison growled. "Almost there!  But my muscles aren't BIG enough yet!  My growth isn't FAST enough yet!  Time for the biggest, hardest flex in the history of the galaxy!  These muscles are super duper charged with more strength than the entire UNIVERSE!  Time for mega planet CRUSHING PECS OF PURE POWER!"

With the power of HUNDREDS OF SUNS, Allison flexed so hard and so fast that her muscles pressed beyond hyper space, expanding at speeds GREATER than the speed of light!  Even in the darkness and emptiness of space, Allison's muscles ROARED with power!  They glowed with the intensity of the sun!  Her veins pulsed hundreds of miles of wide with molten lava!  Allison was now pressing forth more power and might that the BIG BANG!  Her power was UNSTOPPABLE!  Her might was UNAPPROACHABLE!

And with her first flex, Allison's chest bellowed forward to TWENTY TRILLION INCHES AROUND, DOUBLING the size of her super planet sized pectorals with ONE FLEX!  And as the warp bubble built, her chest rammed up to THIRTY trillion inches around and then on to FOURTY trillion inches around!  As she closed in on the fleeing ship, her chest burst and crackled and pounded to FIFTY TRILLION INCHES AROUND!  Her chest was now 263,000 MILES ACROSS!  Each pectoral had a diameter of 131,500 MILES IN DIAMETER!  Each pectoral was now bigger than JUPITER and nearly TWICE the size of the planet sized Thanagarian attack ship!

The remainder of the battle ships were rushing to blast out of the main ship, stripped of all armaments in order to accelerate into hyper space almost immediately and to carry as many men as possible.  The bridge was being cleared, with only a few remaining to try and keep the now inevitable at bay.  The science officer looked up to the general.

"Impact in less than ten seconds!"

The general shook his head, still in shock over the situation as he watched the screen being completely filled with two pectorals approaching the size of a small star.

"Then get the ships out of here now."

The navigator turned.  "They've begun their launch."

Allison could hardly accept was happening herself as her power was increasing at a geometric rate, her strength was accelerating beyond any measure and her rate of growth was seemingly physically impossible.  But she could also see that the ship was only seconds away.  And she also now knew that her pectorals were BIGGER than the once awe inspiring ship that was so big that the earth would be dwarfed!  Not willing to slow her flex down she yelled with glee as her chest continued to expand beyond all reason.

As Allison was within miles of the ship, her chest had passed SIXTY trillion inches around, had grown beyond SEVENTY trillion inches around and was at EIGHTY trillion inches around!  And by the time her star sized pectorals slammed into the main ship at the edge of the universe, her pectorals had roared out to NINETY trillion inches around!  The once super sized ship was now crunched in between Allison's pectorals that had reached ONE HUNDRED TRILLION INCHES AROUND!  She had yet again DOUBLED the size of her chest up to 526,000 MILES ACROSS AND 263,000 MILES TALL!  Each pectoral was nearing FOUR times the size of the huge ship!  The strongest metal in the known galaxy, forged one hundred miles thick bunched and folded and crunched against pectoral muscles infinity stronger as Allison slowed her movement forward, but not her expansion.  She smiled as she saw unarmed ships blast out the back of the once invisible ship, and allowed them to escape.

"Superman!  You had better tell those men that I let them go and that if they EVER even THINK of coming back that I will crush every single ship into DUST!"

As Superman looked over at the stoic but equally defeated Martian Man Hunter, he solemnly complied, no longer even willing to defy her from thousands of miles away.  The camera had showed them everything and their defeat was now complete.

But Allison was far from done.  As she allowed the ships to fly away, she wanted them to see just what she could do before they left sensor range.  And that was to continue to flex her chest BIGGER, HARDER AND STRONGER than ANYTHING in the galaxy.

Defying all reason, Allison continued to flex down at her ominous pace, sending her pectorals to 120 TRILLION INCHES around, crunching the main ship, causing huge explosions against her chest that further lit the sky against her glowing, galaxy fused muscles.  As her chest expanded to 140 TRILLION inches around the ship was now caught in the thousand miles striations across her chest and was being ground into dust between her pectorals of doom!  Her chest continued to expand to 160 TRILLION INCHES around, to 180 TRILLION inches around and as her chest burst out to 200 TRILLION INCHES around, the once powerful ship was crushed to less than half its size against Allison's chest that had once again DOUBLED in size!  Her chest was now over ONE MILLION MILES ACROSS!  Her chest was bigger around than the SUN!  Her mighty torso was now the BIGGEST body in the entire UNIVERSE!  Each pectorals was now over SEVEN times the size of the ship that continued to explode and buckle and crumble under the power of the muscles of a four year old super goddess!  The remaining men had been pulled away, leaving the ship an empty hulk that was slowly being destroyed by the flexed pectorals of a young girl!

And STILL she continued.  "I'm not done YET Superman!  Not until this once super ship is nothing but super DUST!  Those silly hawk men are going to see Super Ultra Mega Allison destroy their super ship and tell all of their friends!  Because I can STILL flex my chest even BIGGER!"

Another grunt caused her reality warping pectorals to continue their galaxy forming growth at an even FASTER pace!  Her chest was now growing at 50 TRILLION INCHES AROUND every few SECONDS!  Waves of power emanated from her ultra mega chest as her muscles now glowed with the full intensity of the sun, lighting the sky all the way back to earth!

And STILL her chest pounded forward, rumbling to 250 TRILLION inches around, on to 300 TRILLION INCHES around, passed 350 TRILLION inches around and on to 400 TRILLION INCHES around in the matter of SECONDS, DOUBLING the size of her chest once AGAIN!  Each pectoral was now over ONE MILLION MILES in diameter!  Each pec was bigger around than the sun!  Her chest was now THIRTY times bigger than the once intimidating super ship that was looking like a pink pong ball between two steel pink beech balls, with most of the ping pong now crunched out of existence.  The explosions were lessoning as the 70,000 mile diameter ship was being flattened against two mega star sized pectorals!

And STILL she continued to flex down with all of her might, unwilling to even slow down until the ship was completely engulfed!  Allison's pectorals maintained their unprecedented, impossible growth on the 450 TRILLION inches around, on to 500 TRILLION inches around, and now even accelerating FURTHER on to 600 TRILLION inches around, to 700 TRILLION INCHES AROUND!  As her chest reached 800 TRILLION INCHES AROUND, Allison had once again had done the impossible and DOUBLED the size of chest!  Her chest was now 4.2 MILLION miles across, with each pectoral flexed up over TWO MILLION MILES in diameter!  Each pectoral was now well over TWICE the size of the sun, burning BRIGHTER than the sun and holding more power than one THOUSAND SUNS!  Allison was beyond power, she was beyond knowledge, she was beyond understanding!  She was simply ALL powerful!  Her strength was INFINITE!  Her power was all consuming!  And with one last pulse of her galaxy shattering chest, Allison crunched the last of the once proud ship into nothing but a smear between her continually expanding muscles, sucked into cleavage 200,000 miles deep!

As the last of the ships witnessed the disintegration of their flagship, they blasted out of view, heading home.  But Allison had built up so much momentum that she continued to flex her muscles, not even slowing down!  Her next flex pushed her torso beyond ONE THOUSAND TRILLION INCHES AROUND and then on to 1200 TRILLION inches around, to 1400 TRILLION inches around, to 1600 TRILLION inches around, passed 1800 TRILLION inches around and on to 2000 TRILLION INCHES AROUND!  Her chest was now pulsing at over TEN MILLION MILES ACROSS AND OVER FIVE MILLION MILES TALL!

"See just how STRONG I am now Superman, how POWERFUL I have become!  But I'm STILL NOT DONE YET!  Time for one last super flex.  One flex to show you just what one little girl can do!  Get a good look Superman, because I'm going to flex down with everything I have left!  I'm going to show everyone on EARTH just how BIG one girl's muscles can grow!"

With a final yell against space that can no longer be called empty, Allison flexed her chest with every fiber of her being, willing infinite power to pound into her muscles at hyper speed, bending the fabric of time and space, sending wave after wave of energy bursting from her muscles, and expanding her chest outward at ONE THOUSAND TRILLION INCHES A SECOND!  The entire universe lit up as her pectorals defied the laws of nature and exploded with the power of the entire galaxy to 3000 TRILLION INCHES AROUND, then on to 4000 TRILLION INCHES AROUND, DOUBLING the largest object in the universe in moments!  As her entire body shook and power buzzed like a million bees her universe swallowing muscles continued to expand to 4000 TRILLION INCHES AROUND, to 5000 TRILLION INCHES AROUND TO 6000 TRILLION INCHES AROUND!  Her chest was now THIRTY MILLION MILES ACROSS!

And STILL her pectorals grew bigger!  And even MORE frightening, they continued to ACCELERATE!  Lighting as big and as intense as the very sun powering the universe crackled and exploded with planet shattering force around her muscles, arcing out for thousands of miles!  Her pectorals continued their relentless, unimaginable growth to 8000 TRILLION INCHES AROUND and quickly to TEN THOUSAND TRILLION INCHES AROUND AND 50 MILLION MILES WIDE!  The reality bending, time altering, space warping growth continued as Allison yelled out with the scream of a banshee as her chest expanded to 12 THOUSAND TRILLION inches around, to 14 THOUSAND TRILLION inches around, to 17 THOUSAND TRILLION INCHES AROUND and on to TWENTY THOUSAND TRILLION INCHES AROUND and ONE HUNDRED MILLION MILES ACROSS!  If her chest were at the center of the universe her pectorals would have swallowed up Mercury, destroyed Venus, smashed Earth and would be half way to Mars!

And STILL her chest CONTINUED to expand and CONTINUED to accelerate beyond reason, beyond physics, beyond comprehension!  Muscles that could crush the biggest stars in the galaxy grew and grew and GREW, slamming muscles on top of muscles on top of MUSCLES!  Allison's chest detonated out to 30 THOUSAND TRILLION INCHES around, to 40 THOUSAND TRILLION INCHES around, to 50 THOUSAND TRILLION INCHES around!  And then it ACCELERATED to 65 THOUSAND TRILLION INCHES AROUND, TO 80 THOUSAND TO ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND TRILLION INCHES AROUND!

And with one LAST, FINAL galaxy defying, physics altering flex that sent SUPER energy waves for TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of light years in every direction greater than a HUNDRED BIG BANGS, Allison let loose the power of ONE MILLION CATACLYSMIC SUPER NOVAS and expanded her chest out to ONE MILLION TRILLION INCHES AROUND!  Her chest was now FIVE TRILLION MILES WIDE!  EACH PECTORAL WAS TWO AND HALF TRILLION MILES IN DIAMETER!  HER CHEST WAS NOW BIGGER THAN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

Little four year old Allison, the scared pre-school girl had just flexed her chest as big as the UNIVERSE and HER GALAXY ALTERING MUSCLES GLOWED BRIGHTER THAN THE CENTER OF THE MILKY WAY!  The planets and the sun were all now being affected by the super density and gravitational pull of Allison's UNIVERSE SIZED CHEST as she sat at FOUR trillion miles from the center of the universe.  With one final gloat, Allison laughed.

"NOW do you believe me Superman?  My mighty girl muscles have flexed up as big as the entire UNIVERSE!  Maybe BIGGER!  I'm the STRONGEST, MOST MUSCULAR GIRL EVER!"

As Allison laughed, she heard a stern voice, but this time it was female.

"Allison!  You need to stop now and come back!  You are going to hurt everyone on earth soon.  Tidal waves are beginning to form from the gravitational pull of your giant muscles!"

Allison let out a relieved sigh.  She was finally becoming tired.  This had been a long day.  And as she relaxed her muscles, just like magic her chest was back to the size of twin basketballs.  Shaking her golden locks, Allison turned toward earth and raced back toward the moon.

Superman stood up.  The show was over.  Allison had proved her point.  He needed to get out.  But before he turned he heard a familiar voice behind him.

"Hello Clark."

Superman spun around to see Wonder Woman standing with her arms folded across her prodigious chest with a somber look on her face.

"Diana!  I thought you had disappeared along with most of the other heroes.  Thank god you're here!  You need to help me!"

Wonder Woman's expression remained the same.  Zatana walked into the room looking at the Martian Manhunter.  Wonder Woman frowned.

"We knew all about your plan to take over the earth.  Who do you think helped give that little girl all of her power?"

Superman looked stunned.  "What?  How?"

Before he could form a question he heard another familiar voice and this one shook him to his very core.

"Hello Superman.  Are you ready to play now?"

Zatana stepped up toward Allison, who was still sporting muscles to put any Mr. Olympia to shame.  "You did it!  You saved the earth!  Well done Allison!"

Allison smiled broadly and giggled.  "Thank you!  Can I beat up Superman now?'

Zatana laughed.  "Do you really think you need to anymore.  It wouldn't be much of a challenge for you."

Yawning, Allison batted her eyes.  "No, not really.  It's been a long day."

Zatana kneeled down and placed her hands on Allison's shoulders.  "Are you ready to give back your power now?  Those that gave it to you to save the earth need it back."

Allison pushed out her lower lip.  "All of it?"

Zatana laughed.  "Well.  Almost all of it anyway."

Stifling another yawn, Allison smiled weakly.  "OK.  As long as you punish Superman for being bad."

Wonder Woman sniffed.  "Don't worry Allison.  We girls will take care of that!"

Zatana stood up.  With a wave of her hands, Allison disappeared from the station and with another, the heroes all flashed to Paradise Island for the upcoming trials.


Epilogue

The knock on the door was loud, so Allison turned over and pulled the pillow tight around her head.  Not to be denied, the door flew open and Allison's older brother Brad burst into her room.

"Wake up lazy head!

Allison turned over and sat up.  "Hey!  You can't come in here unless I tell you to."

Brad laughed.  "Oh really?  And what are you going to do about it puny?"

Allison frowned and hopped out of bed, her bare feet padding along the floor as her Minnie Mouse night gown rustled around near her ankles.

"Don't call me puny!"

Brad laughed again as Allison stood up next to him, giving him the evil eye.  She was a foot shorter and eight years younger.  For Brad, tormenting her was becoming an art form.  He reached out and poked her in the chest.

"Oh yeah!  Puny!"

Allison's expression slowly changed to a knowing smile and she reached up and gripped his t-shirt.  Brad have her a puzzled look that soon turned to shock as Allison slowly brought her arm up higher, bringing Brad along with it!  Within moments his feet were dangling inches from the floor as Allison held him up with only one arm!  And not only didn't she looked strained, but her smile grew wider.

"I think things are going to be different from now on!"

She pulled her other arm up and flexed down, causing a baseball sized bicep to rise up on her small arm!  Brad could only babble as he watched the bicep pulse, become harder and grow even bigger!  Allison licked her lips.

"Puny!"

Allison laughed, knowing that she would never have to be afraid of anything or anyone ever again.


THE most definitely absolutely final END!

artful.dodger

The Wish Book
By GBM
She who gets the last wish

Part 1

Walking into the front door I looked around. Mom and Dad didn't appear to be
home. But I'll bet Suzy's home! Hearing the TV on in the living room caused me
to smile. Just her and me. Although I know I should just leave her alone, the
opportunity to harass her is just too hard to resist.

Not too long ago I never got the opportunity to do much to Suzy. She's only 10
years old, while I'm 15. Anytime I'd bug her, she'd go running to Mom or Dad
and I'd get in trouble. It wasn't really worth the pain after awhile, even
though she remained an annoyance. But now things have changed.

It was just last month, even though now it seems like much longer. Dad had
given me the combination to our safe and had given me some documents to put
there. I wasn't thrilled with being his secretary, but was also happy that he
had trusted me enough to give me the combination. It was in the safe that I
found it. It was an old book. It looked like an accountant book, but the title
was strange. "Jacob Family Wish Book." I reached for it and as soon as I
touched it my mind was flooded. I became much more aware. I knew things that
before I had no clue about. It was as if the book was talking to me. How the
success of our family throughout the generations was based upon what was
written in this book. Opening it up, I noticed that the first entry was over
200 years ago. It was a written request for a successful life for his family
and all the generations that would follow. Paging through the book I noticed
that men throughout the years entered similar wishes and I could now sense
that they all came true. I also noticed that there was only one entry from a
woman. Back in 1900 my Great-Great Grandmother had wished for healthy
children. Amazingly, all of her kids wound up being fantastic athletes. It was
as if the result was even more powerfully fulfilled because she was the only
woman who had written a wish in the book.

I then moved to the end and saw Dad's entry. He had entered it when he was the
same age as me. Dad had written a request for financial success. He sure got
his wish. He was the President of a large aerospace manufacturing company. Our
family was rich, and although we didn't get to see Dad as much as we would
like, we got whatever we wanted. It then struck me. It was my turn. What would
I wish for? Well, it certainly wouldn't be for money; Dad took care of that. I
really hadn't thought about a family yet, so those types of wishes seemed
silly right now. I liked the idea of being a great athlete. Since I was pretty
skinny and not very coordinated, the only athletic thing I was good at was
running, but I still wasn't that good. At almost 6 foot tall I only weighed
130 pounds. And then it struck me. I'll ask for the ability to grow big and
strong, kind of like a superhero. Yeah, I know that doesn't sound very noble,
like some of the other wishes, but hey, it seemed like a good idea at the
time. The funny thing was I already knew that it was one wish to a customer,
and from what I could tell, one wish for each generation. Shrugging my
shoulders, I grabbed a pen and wrote my wish. As soon as I was done writing I
felt a tingling throughout my body. It was like the book was now a part of me.
All of the knowledge and wisdom transferred into me. About how the book was
formed by a heroic act, how the book was passed on, and how I could use my
powers.

Placing the book back into the safe I stood up. Looking over at my scrawny arm
I thought about adding size and power. And sure enough, muscles began forming
and I could feel myself getting stronger. And then I thought about being
normal and I went back to my old self. I was now sure that I wouldn't be
spending much time as my old self.

But that wasn't all. One of the other things about the book was that it could
take a simple statement and tailor it to the person. The book also made sure
that whoever made the wish was never found out. Usually the successes wished
for would come normally so nobody would suspect anything. The adder to my wish
was a little different. People either accepted my growth as normal or simply
forgot about it and replaced it with some other reality. The book let me sense
this power and boy has it been fun. I've beaten up bullies and they later
never even knew it was me. And one of the best things is that I can harass
Suzy again. There would be no exception today.

Walking into the family room I saw that Suzy was watching some lame video on
MTV2. I jumped over the couch and landed right next to her.

"Hi there squirt."

"Don't call me squirt you slug. Leave me alone."

I looked at her and smiled. I had no reason to feel guilty for tormenting her
in the past. Leaning over toward her I whispered.

"Want to go for a ride?"

"What are you talking about? Go away, or I'm telling."

I looked at her again. She wasn't as skinny as me. Even though she was only
ten, she was almost 5 feet tall. Having taken gymnastic classes, she was
pretty fit and firm. Her black hair currently hung to her shoulders and her
blue eyes would sparkle in the light. Mom and Dad always said how pretty she
was, but to me she was just my annoying sister.

Leaning back into the couch away from her I concentrated. I started to grow.
Muscles appeared all over my body. My jeans filled out and my t-shirt became
strained. My arms bulged. I then stood up and walked in front of her. Suzy's
surprised look was always the same, and always satisfying.

"Terry, what's happening to you?"

"Oh, nothing that hasn't happened before. Now about that ride."

Before she could react I grabbed her wrist and pulled. She cried out in pain,
but I wasn't really hurting her. I then grabbed her ankle and quickly yanked
her over my head.

"Hey! Put me down!"

I looked up at her. "Or what?"

"Or I'm telling."

I smiled, knowing that she said this every time, but would never remember. "Go
ahead."

With that, I threw her into the air. She screamed once again, but I caught her
before she landed. Now that I was much stronger than she was, her resistance
was feeble and I had my fun, tossing her up, holding her down and pretty much
tormenting her for the better part of ten minutes. Finally tiring of the game,
I let her go. As usual she ran off to her room crying. I chuckled and reverted
back to my normal athletic self. I hadn't gone all the way back to my skinny
self since that first day. Walking over to the fridge I pulled out a soda and
went back to the family room to watch some TV. Suzy would soon forget why she
was crying, but she would be out of my hair for quite a while. Life was good.

Little did I know that life would soon change. Apparently, Mom and Dad had
figured out what I was doing. My guess is Dad read the book and discovered why
Suzy was crying so much.

I didn't even notice that Suzy had left her room and had headed for the den.
However, I did hear her talking our loud, something about, "that dirty little
so and so." My interest peeked, I got up from the couch and headed for the
sound of Suzy's voice. I eventually wound up at the den and was surprised to
see Suzy standing next to the open safe.

"So you used your wish to pick on me?"

I bit my lower lip. "What do you mean, and why is the safe open?"

"Dad gave me the combo. He wrote me a note telling me that I should look at
the book."

I turned my head to the side. She still had a few bruises on her body from our
earlier fun and she was still wearing her blue shorts and red tank top that
showed her tight belly. She was barefoot and had her hands on her hips. She
looked upset and a bit too knowledgeable.

"So you looked at the book. So what." I wasn't really worried. After all I had
made the wish for this generation.

"Oh, I see. You think you're the only one who can make a wish do you? Well,
we'll see about that!"

Before I could move forward, she started furiously scribbling in the book. By
the time I reached her she was done. She slammed the book closed and looked at
me. I sniffed at her.

"What do you think you're going to accomplish. The wishes only work for one
generation."

She smiled back at me. "That's what you think. That may be true if it were two
men. But we're brother and sister."

I swallowed hard. For the first time since I had made my wish I was worried.

"That's right slug. And not only that, but since I'm only the second female to
make a wish, it's bound to be very powerful."

"OK, fine, so you get a wish too. What did you wish for, to be a great gymnast
or just to marry some stupid rap star."

"Oh no, big brother, it's much better than that. Like you, I always liked the
idea of having a little muscle. But unlike you, I've actually worked at it."
She then lifted her top to completely expose her stomach. She then tensed it
and a slightly defined six pack was exposed.

"See, I've already got something."

I stepped back. "Big deal. Do you want to see a real six pack?"

I lifted my t-shirt and concentrated. My tight stomach soon erupted into an
incredible mass of abdominal muscles. My body filled with powerful muscles to
the point of straining my shirt and pants. And then to my horror, the muscles
just as quickly receded. Perplexed, I looked back at Suzy.

"Oh, are you looking for these?"

She lifted her shirt once again and before my eyes her small tight stomach
exploded into an incredible six pack, even more defined and muscular than mine
was a few seconds ago.

"You see big brother, I just trumped your wish. I wished for the ability to
'borrow' other people's strength and power. I can feel it run into me, and I
can let it out as I please. So go ahead, wish yourself big again and we'll see
who tosses who around."

I could feel the blood rushing out of my head. She had me now. I didn't know
how powerful her wish was, but I guessed that she must have to at least see
the person she was stealing the strength from and figured it was time to get
the heck out of here. I turned around and took off toward the door, but didn't
get very far. All of my strength suddenly left me and after only ten feet I
fell down. As I hit the floor Suzy cried out.

"Woah, what rush!"

Hoping that she was distracted, I willed myself back a bunch of strength and
lot of size, got back up and bolted for the door, but just as I reached the
entrance, she sucked the strength back out and I once again fell to the
ground. This time Suzy let out a very pleasurable sounding 'wow'.

I turned over on my back and lifted my head. Suzy began walking over toward
me. The first thing I noticed were her legs. Before they were thin and tight,
now they had bulked up. Big and cut, her thighs bounced as she walked and
contracted into firm masses as she planted her foot. They were bigger than
those of any gymnast and looked like they belonged on a female bodybuilder. I
could even see her calves bunch into round balls the size of softballs with
every step. The thighs swept into a clear teardrop above each knee. Her legs
were nothing short of incredible. Looking further up I noticed that her cute
six pack was now an extraordinary mass of finely separated bunches. Her casual
breathing caused them to ripple up and down. Continuing to look upward I
noticed that her back and chest had also put on large amounts of muscle. Her
tank top was now up to the bottom of her chest. And what a chest it was, large
and firm, she looked like she had rock hard DD's. Her back flared out, giving
her a pronounced V shape. Her arms appeared large and muscular, even unflexed.

Finally reaching me she stood by my side, then moved one foot over my stomach,
brushed her small bare foot across my body and pushed my shirt up toward my
head, exposing my now thin chest. I watched with fascination as her large calf
bunched and rolled into a massive 16-inch ball while moving around my body.
She then rubbed the ball of her foot around my chest, stopped for a moment,
then pushed down hard enough for me to notice. Her thigh and calf flexed into
an impressive muscular set. I instinctively increased my strength to
compensate and grew a little more muscular. She pulled her foot back and
immediately sucked my size and strength away. She stiffened and then swelled a
little bigger.

"Do that again!"

I looked up at her. "Do what again?"

"Get bigger. You're like my own personal battery. I can keep getting bigger
and stronger, while you get big for a moment, then get shrunk back down. This
is gonna be great!"

I looked away for a moment. "No way. I'm not getting bigger again just so you
can suck me dry."

She smiled and gave me a little kick. I looked back at her.

"Oh, I think you'll do what I want."

She then flexed her arms into a classic double bicep pose. And what a pose.
Two large masses of young female muscle rose upward. Her arms were ripped,
peaked and pulsing with power. They had to be over 18 inches! On a 4 foot-10
inch 10 year old girl. Her chest pressed forward and began to strain her tank
top. Her shoulders and traps pushed upward with large, striking muscles. She
looked like a champion bodybuilder. Her abs were thick, her thighs were now
even bigger and were cut with perfectly shaped muscles. I was completely
dumbstruck. Her smile faded a bit.

"Let's play a little game."

Before I could react, she reached down and grabbed my shirt with one hand and
my pants with the other and effortlessly lifted me in the air.

"Wow, that was easy. So this is what it was like to get strong and lift me up
in the air. Let's see how you like the tossing part."

She then lowered my body and tossed me four feet in the air. I yelped from the
rush. She held out her arms and caught me like a little boy, cradling next to
her large, hard body. I felt ridiculous. She then brought her arms together
and began squeezing me. My legs were touching my chest and I could feel the
pressure. I cried out for her to stop.

"Oh, what's the matter. Can't take a little bit of wrestling now that I'm the
strong one." She then squeezed down harder. I yelped again. And once again,
against my better judgement, I started to struggle against her and got bigger.
She held me tight, but let me continue to get bigger until I was nearly as
muscular as she was. Then just as I began to break free I once again felt
myself fading in size and strength. Suzy dropped me to the floor as I was
reduced to nothing again. She smiled at me.

"There, now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

She once again flexed into a double bicep pose and I watched with both horror
and fascination as she grew once again. Her arms pushed upward, climbing past
20 inches. They swelled and rose into perfectly shaped twin peaks. Then they
got bigger! Her huge arms continued to grow and swell until they were past 24
inches or rock hard power! She was becoming enormous! No longer the size of a
female bodybuilder, my little 10 year old sister was carrying enough muscle to
enter a lightweight male bodybuilder competition. Her thighs flared outward
into incredible ripped masses of little girl beef, her powerful chest pushed
forward and grew outward, ripping the sides of the now overstrained top and
exposing the bottom of her muscle filled chest. Her super-cut abs were even
larger and more defined. She lifted one foot up to her toes and rotated her
knee so that her expanding calf was visible. It was huge, looking like someone
had jammed a heart shaped football in there. Looking back up, I could see her
back spread outward into thick, muscular wings. I was flabbergasted. I don't
think I ever got this large and I'm over a foot taller!

I finally let out a comment. "You sure seem to know all of these bodybuilder
poses."

She released her flex and looked back down at me. "Yeah, the girls on the
gymnastic team would mess around every now and then. I wasn't as big as some
of the girls. I'll bet they'd be surprised now."

"Um, now that you've gotten really big, are we through here?"

I wasn't very surprised when she laughed at me.

"Done? I still have more size and strength stored. Mom and Dad won't be home
for a while, so I could start beating you up."

I closed my eyes and scrunched my face, expecting her to start her attack, but
nothing happened. After a few moments I opened my eyes again and looked up at
her.

"Oh you big baby. We've got plenty of time. I want to experiment a little
first. Then we can go for a walk so I can try out my power on some other
people. Then we can have some more fun."

I sighed. And to think, I thought this would be another great day. I looked
back at her and tried again.

"We? Why do you need me to go out on a walk?"

"You tortured me for a month. The payback may take a while. And you'd better
not complain or I will beat you up."

To drive her point home she smacked her fist a few times into her palm. Her
massive frame tensing into a dynamic pose.

"We've only just begun. Now, get up, I've got an idea."

I groaned. "I can't get up. You sucked all of my strength and most of my size.
I'm thinner than I was before I wished for an athletic body."

"Alright, go ahead and wish for some more size and strength, I promise I won't
suck it out, at least not yet. But if you try to run away, I'll suck you dry
and beat the crap out of you."

Defeated, I hung my head. I then wished for a little size and strength. I
figured if I wished for too much, she would just steal it again. She was big
enough already.

She nodded her head as I got up and walked out of the room. I followed her
like a little puppy. As she walked in front of me I got my first view of her
back. Holy crap, was she muscular! I wonder if she knew she was this big. Her
shoulders were broad and defined. Her back was wide and stretching her top to
near destruction. I could see the incredible thick muscular bumps and grooves
all along her back. Her behind was big, tight and round. It was now so full
that it pulled up her shorts to the point of exposing the bottom of her
cheeks. And I once again got a look at her incredible calves. They bunched
into huge firm masses with each step. I had the ability to make myself as big
as I wanted and her size was making me jealous. I never looked as good as she
did.

I was so mesmerized by her calves that I almost bumped into her when she
stopped in front of the fireplace. Suzy turned around and looked up at me.

"So, tough guy, just how strong were you when you bulked up?"

"I don't know. Pretty strong. Stronger than anyone at school."

"Well, considering that I've sucked your strength four times I ought to be
really strong."

She then reached over and grabbed the poker off of the stand. Holding it out
in front of her she gripped it hard. I could see her knuckles turn white as
she applied pressure to both ends. Then just when I thought it was too much
for her, the poker started to creak. Her massive chest pushed higher up toward
her chin, straining her top to the breaking point. Her forearms expanded into
cords of steel muscles and her triceps flared outward into large horseshoe
shaped masses. As she continued to strain, the poker was starting to lose the
battle. It soon bent downward until her two small hands met near her muscle
packed stomach. In a matter of moments she had bent the iron poker in half!
She then tossed the ruined poker back toward the fireplace. It landed with a
loud clang on the stone floor.

"Well, I guess I'm pretty strong right now huh?"

I simply nodded. I don't remember ever getting strong enough to do that. She
then stepped over to the couch and looked back at me.

"I wonder how much this weighs?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, maybe a couple hundred pounds."

"Seems heavy enough."

Suzy then bent down, once again exposing her incredible behind and humongous
back. She placed her arms under the couch and in one fluid motion she lifted
the couch cleanly over her head. She then turned to face me.

"Well, if this is over 200 pounds, I must be strong, it feels as light as a
feather."

Since she was picking up a large couch, the scene was a bit odd. Here was a 10
year old girl with huge muscles holding up a very large couch, looking like
she was hardly strained. She smiled at my perplexed look.

"Here, catch!"

I backed up and held my arms up to protect myself from what would be a large
and heavy projectile. The other unfortunate thing I did was get a little
bigger and stronger in anticipation. But when I opened my eyes she was still
standing there.

"Ha, fooled you again." She then set the couch back down and walked over
toward me. And sucked out the strength I had just added.

"Ooh, thanks for that." I could then see her shift her stance slightly and
added a little more mass to her already oversized frame. Fortunately, she
didn't steal everything and I remained standing. Suzy then walked toward the
door and turned back toward me.

"Well, I think I know where we need to go next. Let's go."

I reluctantly followed as I knew I had to. Now I was the one wishing Mom and
Dad would get home. But I now remembered that they were away for the evening
and wouldn't be home till late. I groaned slightly to myself and slinked
behind my power filled little sister.

As I followed her, I was once again mesmerized by her now even bigger calves.
The perfect shape and huge size was something that held my attention more than
I would have ever imagined. Tensing into thick balls as she lifted her foot up
to her toes, my eyes followed the left side and the then right side as she
walked. Hypnotized, I once again practically walked into her as she stopped in
the gymnasium. This didn't surprise me much, since I figured she would want to
test her body. And what better place than our fully equipped gym with Olympic
quality gymnast equipment, including a full mat and sound system, and health
club quality weight sets.

Oh, did I forget to mention that we were rich?

Yeah, I came here too to try out my muscles and remember benching over 600
pounds and feeling quite manly. I could only image what Suzy was now capable
of.

Suzy looked around the gym, deciding what she wanted to try first. She walked
over to the sound system and queued up some music that I recognized as the
introduction to her floor routine. She then walked to middle of the mat and
stretched for a moment. And with one big flex she ripped the overstrained top
off of her super-muscled body. And to my surprise she had on a form fitting
bikini top with a pound sign on one side and the number 1 on the other,
obviously showing that she was number 1.

She kicked the ruined top over toward me and talked over the introductory
music.

"This is so cool. I simply wished for a form fitting bikini top so I could
cover up a little and boom, there it was."

Her massive chest was now fully exposed. Well mostly, the bikini was regular
sized on the body of a supergirl with volleyball sized pectorals. I could now
see the incredible cuts and groves in her pecs. Her breathing caused them to
rise and fall in spectacular fashion. Once again I was taken in by how
perfectly shaped and intimidating she had made her body. As the introductory
music was finishing up she looked back over toward me.

"I had always dreamed of this incredible routine with impossible moves. I'm
betting it's no longer impossible."

artful.dodger

Just then her floor routine music started. Her enormous legs flexed and she
jumped straight up. Six feet in the air. She had just started and I was
already floored. She landed lightly, absorbing the impact of jumping that high
and quickly moved forward, bounding high in the air. She then turned to the
corner and took off running. Her thick arms moving quickly and her muscular
body tensing incredibly. About half way down the mat she pushed off with one
foot and did a hand spring and when she landed back on her feet she launched
herself into the air higher than any gymnast had ever leaped. She tucked her
legs and did three summersaults before she reached the zenith, pulled out of
the roll and did three twists and two more full head over heel turns before
she landed solidly with a room shaking thud on the corner. Her hands were
raised, her feet were perfectly together and she didn't move for a moment to
prove her point. She had stuck the landing. She then took off again and did
two whips without touching her hands to the mat, planted her feet, tensed her
powerful legs, and then took off into flight again. She flipped an incredible
five times with her body perfectly straight, landing once again with another
room shaking thud directly in the corner with both feet firmly planted on the
ground. Without waiting, she spun around, did a full flip and landed on the
mat doing the splits. She then put her hands on the mat and pushed herself up,
maintaining her split. She then started doing pommel horse leg whips that were
normally only done by the men, due to the need for great upper body strength.
Upper body strength was obviously not a problem for her now. She continued the
routine at a dizzying speed, then stopped. Without letting her legs hit the
ground, she did a hand stand and held the pose perfectly, with her toes
pointing straight into the air and her muscular calves flexed into two
unbelievable masses. She then flawlessly shifted her weight, lifted one hand
and held a one handed pose. Bending her arm, she slowly brought her body
toward the mat, flexing her tricep into an impressive mass of defined muscles.
Just as her hair brushed the floor from her decent, she pushed off with one
arm and once again shot into the air, did two perfect flips and landed solidly
on her feet. As the music started to climax, she ran back toward a corner for
a final pass. Watching her muscular legs contract with extraordinary power as
she ran was amazing. After witnessing her first two passes I could only image
what she had in mind. Taking off once again, she started with a single one
handed flip, landed on her feet, bent her legs a little extra and took off
into flight, stretching her arms outward as she climbed over 10 feet in the
air. With her exceptionally wide and thick back, it looked like she had wings.
Once she reached the peak she tucked her legs again and did more spinning
summersaults than I could count, turning her body into a blur. But she still
pulled out in time and stuck the landing. The only problem was that she landed
so hard that she sunk in a little, breaking the floorboards beneath her with a
loud crack. Ignoring the broken floor, she took one step forward and held up
her hands just as the music stopped. Turning toward me, she cocked her head to
one side.

"What, no applause?"

I clapped my hands feebly. I was more in awe than excited. To watch her
perform that impossible routine with muscles bulging everywhere on her body
was a sight to be seen. She didn't even look winded, but I still noticed her
dense abs pull in and out and her massive chest heave up and down with each
breath.

"That was fun. I'll bet the Olympic committee wouldn't know what to do."

She then walked over toward the rings. Now she really didn't use the rings,
and I was no gymnast, so they had gone unused, but I figured she would give
the rings a shot. Walking underneath them, she once again flexed her gigantic
legs, jumped straight up and grabbed the rings. Utilizing her great upper body
strength, she immediately swung around a few times and stopped at the top,
holding her massive arms to her sides. The rings and ropes barely swayed. Suzy
then slowly pulled herself down and did the iron cross I knew she would,
holding the pose as though it were nothing. Her body was once again flexed
into an impressive state, bulging everywhere, but still looking feminine.
After holding the pose for almost a minute, she got bored and let go, dropping
back to the ground.

Suzy then walked over toward me, swaying her hips like a vixen. I didn't like
her suggestive walk and started to back away slowly. She stopped a few feet
away and gave me a pouty look.

"What's the matter slug, do my big muscles scare you?"

I had to be honest. "Yeah, a little."

She smiled at me and walked over closer until she was right next to me. "Only
a little?"

I had to look down at her, which now seemed weird, considering how much bigger
she was. "OK, a lot."

She then flexed up her right arm and the impressive bicep leapt to attention,
climbing up into a 25 inch mass of little girl might. "Go ahead, feel my
muscle."

Part of me was very interested in feeling the hardness of her unbelievable
body, but most of me wanted to run away. But I figured it was best to do what
she wanted. So I reached out with my right hand, noticing how it trembled a
bit. Placing my hand on the top of the bicep I squeezed it and immediately
noticed that it was harder then my muscles ever were, probably harder than
anyone's muscles were. Rubbing my hand down the side I was once again taken in
by the size and shape. This arm belonged on a 6 foot 2 inch tough guy, not a 4
foot 10 inch little girl. I pulled my arm back to my side, hoping I had
satisfied her. She looked up at me.

"That was pretty quick. Would you like to see how big and hard other parts of
my body are?"

"No, not really."

She gave me a hurt look. "Really? Well how about my big boobies?" She thrust
out her huge chest at me. I screamed a little and backed away quickly, causing
her to laugh heartily.

"Maybe later then." She then nodded her head as though she was agreeing with a
wicked thought. Turning away from me, she looked around until she spotted the
bench press area.

"Come on then, let's see what I can lift."

I had to admit I was a bit curious as I followed her over to the weight area.

We got to the bench press and Suzy quickly removed the weights that were on
the bar. She looked over at me.

"I think the 50 pound bench press I left here is a little light."

"I didn't know you used the bench."

"Well, just a little to stay in shape for gymnastics."

Suzy then started placing the large 100 pound plates onto the bar. She lifted
the disks so easily that my initial thought was that they were fake weights.
But I knew better. She continued to pile on the weights until there were six
plates on either side. I was a little worried.

"Are you sure you can lift that? It's over 1200 pounds."

She smiled at me. "Why, what was your best lift?"

I looked to the floor. "I only got up to 600 pounds. I thought that was pretty
good."

"Well, if I'm at least four times stronger, this should be easy."

I couldn't argue, and instead moved over her to spot her. Worst case I could
get big and pull it away. Suzy didn't seem nearly as concerned. Reaching up,
she gripped the bar and moved around on the bench to get a good position. Her
tremendous legs were firmly planted on either side of the bench and her thigh
muscles bunched and rose to prominence as she flexed them. Her awesome abs
rolled as she flexed and unflexed them. And most impressively, her chest
seemed to rise even higher as she flexed it in anticipation of pressing the
1200 pound weight. And then, in one quick movement, she lifted the weight off
the rack, held it for a moment and slowly brought it down to her heaving
chest. The # and 1 both seemingly rose up to meet the bar as it descended. She
brought the weight down to touch her chest and then smoothly pushed the weight
back up with a girlish grunt. Her chest muscles bunched and elevated under the
strain and looked like they were growing bigger, approaching the size of two
soccer balls! Two big, dense muscle packed soccer balls. Without missing a
beat, as the weight reached the top she started bringing it back down again.
She continued to press the weight ten times before she racked it. Sitting up,
she turned to one side and brought her arms out in front of her and flexed her
chest. The immense soccer balls tensed and pushed upward. For the first time,
little veins appeared and danced around her chest, pumping more power and size
into her pectorals. She turned her head and looked up at me with a huge grin.

"That was pretty easy! You know, I was always jealous of the older girls who
had boobs. I always wanted big boobs, but was stuck with my flat chest. I had
hoped doing some bench presses would help, but they didn't. Now I've got
something even better. I've got huge pecs of steel!"

She then got up and walked over toward me.

"Are you sure you don't want to touch them?"

I raised my arms in front of my face and turned away.

"Yes, I'm sure that I don't want to touch them!"

She laughed and turned away.

"OK, we'll wait a little longer."

She then started walking toward the door. I was a bit surprised.

"Is that it? Aren't you going to lift any more weights?"

"You sound a little disappointed, slug. No, I don't want to lift any more
weights right now, I want to go out."

Quite frankly, I was a little disappointed. At least this way she wasn't
tormenting me. I was afraid she had something cooking in her little head.

As she got near the door, I didn't need any prompting and followed her out of
the gym and toward the front door. When we got there I started putting my
shoes on and looked at Suzy, who had her hand on the doorknob.

"Suzy, you're not going outside like that are you?"

"Why, is something wrong with this outfit?"

"Well, let's see. You're wearing a bikini top, a pair of shorts that have
risen almost half way up your behind, you're barefoot, you have massive
muscles all over your body, and you're only ten years old."

She looked at herself as though it was for the first time, giving poorly
convincing shocked expressions as she did.

"You know, you're right big brother." She then opened the closet, pulled out a
pair of sandals, slipped them on and opened up the front door.

"Thanks, slug, I almost left the house without shoes!"

She then walked out the door and down the front sidewalk. I shook my head,
followed her out and closed the door behind me. Good thing I still had my keys
and wallet. I'm not sure what she has in mind, but I've become convinced that
I'm probably not going to like it.

I caught up and took up stride next to her. I also looked around to see if
anyone noticed us. Even though I'm pretty sure that the wish book would take
care of any problems, just the fact that we're walking together this far away
from home was strange to me.

"Um, Suzy, where are we going. You know I could have driven."

"What? And go unnoticed? Don't worry, it's only a few miles until we hit the
main strip. I think I know where I want to go."

We avoided running into people for a while, but then we turned into a busy
road with some shops on it. Several people did double takes, and a few cars
slowed down, but nobody initiated any conversation. It was a warm night, and
shorts and tank top would not be unexpected, but a bikini top on a small girl
with massive muscles would surely cause some heads to turn.

Soon two large men started walking our way, engrossed in some conversation
about baseball. Smiling, Suzy slowed down and let the men pass. She then
stopped and turned around. The two men slowed, then both bent over to catch
their breath. I noticed that their clothes hung a little baggier on them.
Suzy, on the other hand began to shudder. She turned away from the men and
started walking again. It was then that I noticed that she started to put on
even more muscle. Her entire body throbbed and tensed as she walked, expanding
noticeably everywhere. Her muscles were now approaching the size of a
heavyweight male bodybuilder, but I knew that she was much stronger than one.
Before the men could turn around to see if there was any explanation for their
problem, Suzy had turned into an alley between two empty stores. I of course
followed her in. She then took another turn into what looked like a dock area.
Nobody could see us here. I looked around then turned to Suzy.

"Are you hiding from those two men?"

She slowly sauntered over toward me. I didn't like where this was heading.

"No silly, I could pound those two guys into pulp. I wanted to be alone with
you and a brick wall. Just you, me, and my boobs."

As she was talking she had backed me up against the wall.

"Um, Suzy, remember we're brother and sister."

She giggled. "Oh don't worry, my boobs are really just great big muscles. And
you never seemed to have a problem wrestling me before."

She then stuck out her pecs of steel, took another step forward and pushed
them up against my lower chest. I tried to back up, but I was now pressed
against the wall.

"Suzy, stop it, your hurting me."

"Or what?"

"I'm telling mom and dad!"

"Go ahead."

The conversation sounded pretty weird now that it was reversed.

To my horror, Suzy began expanding her huge chest and it pressed into me,
crushing me between her chest of steel and the brick wall. Her pectorals were
now the size of basketballs! Big, cut super hard little vein covered
basketballs! To keep from being crushed, I added some mass, but just as I had
enough mass to counter her, she pulled it out of me and expanded her chest
even more. She had me in her trap! I had to continue to add size, just to keep
from getting crushed, and she would steal it and add my size to her pecs. I
didn't like where this was headed, but the smile on Suzy's face indicated that
she was enjoying this immensely. Forced to add size and strength just to
survive, the cycle played out a couple of more times. By the fourth time her
chest had expanded so large that when she flexed her now immense chest, she
lifted me off the ground so that I was hanging in the air between her chest
and the wall. My feet dangled six inches off the ground! After a few more
cycles her pecs were each the size of beachballs! Strong, dense, muscle
engorged perfectly shaped beach balls! Her chest was now covering my entire
chest and stomach and was pinning my arms against the wall. Still able to bend
my arms at the elbow I reached around her chest in a vain attempt to relieve
some of the pressure. As I pressed against her super chest it felt warm,
smooth and harder than granite!

"Do you like my boobies now? Are they big enough? Are they hard enough?"

I could only respond with a muffled moan. She laughed at me and poured on the
pressure. Feeling my chest cave, I got big again, only to feel it slip away
and to feel her mega-chest get even bigger. The pressure was incredible. As I
got smaller I could feel my ribs start to bend and I was having a hard time
breathing. My survival instincts forced me to get bigger again, even though I
knew it wouldn't last long. Sucking my strength and size for what had be the
eighth time, her ultra chest was now so big that my arms were immobilized
against the wall and I could hardly see Suzy's smiling face. Bigger and
smaller. The cycle continued until I could feel the brick wall start to crack
behind me. Her chest now covered my entire torso and half way down my legs! I
was starting to lose consciousness, but kept getting bigger to survive. There
had to be a limit to this. And surprisingly, it wouldn't be Suzy or me. The
brick wall finally started to crunch loudly. Or at least I hoped it was the
bricks and not my bones! With one final cycle, as her super extra sized chest
was reaching my hands and my pelvis, the wall finally gave way! I broke
through the brick, through the insulation, through the framing, and out the
dry wall on the other end. With an earth shaking crunch I flew through the
hole and skidded along the concrete floor over 10 feet away. I laid spread
eagle on the ground. My eyes were closed and pain racked my entire body.

With another loud crunch I heard Suzy walk through the hole, knocking a few
bricks and some dry wall out the way. I feebly lifted my head to look at her.
I couldn't even see her face. Heck, I could barely see her legs! Her massive
chest dominated my view. The # and 1 were still looking at me, but seemed
extraordinarily small on a chest that was as wide as Suzy was tall! Her bikini
top had magically expanded to accommodate her incredible growth. The thin
power packing veins covered the amazing cuts and humongous layers of her
larger than life pectorals.

And then her chest began to recede. It continued to shrink until it was back
to size of two soccer balls. Still large and intimidating, but no longer
beyond imagination. Her bikini remained form fitting. She walked over to me
with a huge grin.

"Well, what do think of my boobies now?"

I could only respond with a groan. She giggled at the condition she had put me
in. Realizing I wasn't yet able to respond, Suzy continued.

"That was fun! And you've given me enough strength to stop a tank. I can feel
the power flowing though me." She then placed her hands on her hips and struck
an intimidating pose.

"I'm Supergirl!"

I could hardly argue. Thanks to my wish, I've created the most powerful person
on the planet. And she was my 10 year old 'little' sister! A slight breeze
flittered her hair and her muscles shined with exuberance as she held her
superhero pose.

Looking down at my broken body I felt horrible and knew that the bruises would
soon be forming. My back probably had a permanent indentation of a brick wall
and would soon be a big bruise also. Sighing, I finally gave myself a little
strength and sat up. Suzy had turned away and was looking at the vacant
building. I got back up and stood on shaky legs. Suzy paid no attention to my
pain. I watched as she had a brick in her hand. She then tensed her forearm
and squeezed down. The brick had no chance, cracking and crumbling to dust
under the unyielding pressure of her little hand. I gave her a pained look.
That was obviously very easy for her. She smiled at me and brushed her hands.

"Ready to go?"

Not waiting for an answer, she walked back out the hole and into the dock. I
followed her out and down the other side of the alley that opened into the
main strip. As we got near the end by the sidewalk Suzy stopped and looked up.
I followed her eyes and swallowed hard. I wouldn't have believed it if I
didn't see it for myself. The City Center Theater was directly ahead and the
marquee read 'Southern States Bodybuilding Championship. Biggest Regional in
the Country'. The dates showed today as the last night. The finals were only a
half hour away. Suzy was beside herself.

"This is going to be a night to remember!"

As we crossed the street I mumbled to myself. "A night that will only be
remember by us."

And boy was I right.

End Part 1.

artful.dodger

The Wish Book
By GBM
Part 2
Suzy grows and grows
_______________________________

Hi, my name is Terry Jacob and one month ago I learned our family secret. We
have a wish book! You write your wish down in the book and it comes true.
Tired of my scrawny body, I wished for the ability to get bigger and stronger,
like a superhero. It worked great, and even better than that, nobody would
remember what I did. This also let me pick on my annoying little sister Suzy.
I could grow big, torment her, then go back to a normal size and she'd forget
everything.

Only now things have changed. Just today, Suzy wrote her wish in the wish
book. She wished for the ability to steal other people's size and strength.
Now she's using me like a battery, I get big and she takes it away and stores
it. This may not sound bad, but she's done it over 20 times now. And each time
I grew bigger and stronger than a football player. Now the tables have been
turned and she's the one tormenting me. My days of joy have been replaced by a
continued dread of what she would do next.

It started off OK with her tossing me around a little and showing off her new
strength and skill, but it just got worse. Suzy used my strength and size
against me and actually pushed me through a brick wall using only her enormous
super-chest! She was now some type of super girl.

As we exited the alley where she had crushed me through the wall, we came upon
the marquee for the Southern States Bodybuilding championship. She seemed way
too excited. I don't know what she has in mind, but I hope it doesn't include
any more abuse for me, I'm already one big bruise (but recovering well, thanks
to my wish).

Walking across the street, we got to the front door of the theater.

"Um, Suzy, what did you have in mind besides watching the contest?"

Her smile was a mile wide on her pretty face. Her shiny black hair hung to her
thick shoulders and her blue eyes sparkled. I don't think I've ever seen her
happier.

"Oh, I think I'll do a little more than just watch. It's time to see what this
body and these powers can do! Besides, don't you think I should enter? I could
start out like this."

She planted her left fist on her hip and flexed up her right arm. A huge
25-inch bicep ground into shape. Peaked and firm, it held an almost unnatural
sheen. Little veins pulsed forward from her forearm, through her bicep and
tricep and into her shoulder. Considering she was a 10-year old girl standing
4 foot 10 inches tall, her arm looked gigantic. She flexed forth her
volleyball sized pectorals that were barely covered by her wish created bikini
that had a pound sign on one side and a 1 on the other, indicating that she
was #1.

"Then I could flex a little harder and do this."

She squeezed her fist harder and magically; her bicep started to expand. It
grew up, out and around. I gasped. It expanded audibly, like stretching a
rubber band. The bicep muscle began to push against her thick forearm, moving
her small fist away from her shoulder. The tricep belly enlarged to match her
swelling bicep. The small veins grew a little bigger, pumping more power into
her incredible arm. And she kept it up! Her fist was now pointing straight up
due to the enormously thick, vascular super mountain of muscle pulsing on her
arm. Suzy slowed the growth, as her bicep was now as high as her fist! The
damn thing had to over 50 inches around! She had more than doubled the size of
her bicep in a matter of moments! My mouth hung open, contemplating the size
compared to those huge bodybuilders inside. She could blow them away in
moments without trying! I blinked a few times as the globe sized bicep mass
finally stopped growing. Peaked, split, ripped and throbbing with unearthly
power, it was most assuredly the biggest bicep I had ever seen. And it
blossomed out of the formerly thin arm of a 10 year old girl! Good grief! But
she wasn't done yet!

"Or this!"

Her volleyball sized chest started to expand again with the same sound of a
rubber band stretching. Having just witnessed them grow bigger than should be
possible, I shuddered. They once again pushed forward with menacingly large
firmness, thickness and power. Layers and layers of impossibly hard muscles
stacked themselves on top of each other, pushing her chest larger than any
ever developed. As her pecs blew up to basketball size, I let her know I
didn't need any more convincing.

"OK, OK, I get your point. You've got enough stored potential to grow muscles
big enough to out flex any male bodybuilder alive. But how can you get so big?
It shouldn't even be possible to grow muscles that huge with your frame. Heck,
nobody should be able to get that big!"

Suzy scrunched her nose and released her flex. Her muscles receded back to
their "smaller" size.

"You know, big brother, that's a good question. I certainly can grow bigger
than anyone alive can, and I already have enough strength to stop a tank, but
I'm guessing I can get as big as I want, and as strong as I want. That's one
powerful wish book!"

With that she pushed open the door and we walked over to the ticket counter.
The man at the booth didn't see us coming, as most of the people had already
entered. Looking up at the times, the contest had started this afternoon and
had to be well along. Before I could say anything Suzy spoke up.

"Excuse me, but we're running a bit late. I'm a guest poser for this show and
this is my assistant. I'm the world's youngest bodybuilding gymnast. Perhaps
you've heard of Strong-Girl Suzy?"

The ticket agent looked unimpressed and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't remember seeing that on the show schedule."

Suzy feigned surprise and then gave him an award-winning smile.

"Well, perhaps this will convince you."

She then put her right arm out straight and wiggled her fingers to draw our
eyes to her hand. She then made a fist with her small hand, causing her
forearm to tense into thick cords of dancing muscles. She then slowly pulled
her forearm up until it was at a 90 degree angle. Her "reduced" bicep once
again leapt to attention and formed a perfectly shaped, huge 25 inch rock hard
muscle. Suzy flexed the muscle a little harder and the bicep expanded toward
30 inches, clearly showed the bicep split and topping out with an impressive
peak.

The ticket agent, who had seen all of the other bodybuilder types throughout
the last few days, and was no longer easily impressed with someone flexing a
bicep, gasped. This was certainly bigger than anything he had seen, including
the heavyweight men. Before he could say anything, Suzy released the flex and
brought both arms straight up into the air. She then bent her legs and pulled
her arms straight down to her sides. Her massive thighs bunched and pushed
outward. She then jumped straight into the air, pulled her thick thighs close
to her equally thick chest and performed a standing back-flip with not one,
not two, but three quick somersaults. She landed back in the same spot with a
thud with her feet firmly planted and her arms raised into the air. Suzy threw
him another smile and simply chimed, "See."

He shook his head and motioned us in. Turning as we walked by he got a back
view of this little powerhouse. His jaw dropped slightly as he witnessed her
thick shoulders and wide muscular back that tapered into her waist and then
back out into a muscular behind to die for. Her hamstrings and calves bunched
into incredibly thick and defined masses with every step. He shook his head
once again and went back to his paper.

Looked over at her I asked, "So, where are we going?"

She smiled back at me, "Let's go find a warm-up area."

I sighed. So this is how it will begin. I then watched as she slowly reduced
her muscle size down to that of a fitness competitor. Puzzled by her dramatic
reduction I stopped walking.

"What are you doing?"

"What, this? Oh, I want the men in the room to see a little girl who doesn't
belong. That ought to get their macho juices flowing. The shock of a little
muscle expansion on them should be pretty cool."

Boy, not only was she going to blow them away, but she wanted to add some
shock value. I looked at her suspiciously.

"A little muscle expansion?"

Suzy simply laughed. We wandered around the halls until we finally came to a
room that looked to be a little off stage. Walking though a curtain we had
wound up in the warm up area. From the looks of things, it looks like the
heavyweights were in here. Some of them looked to still be on stage.

Not wasting any time, Suzy kicked off her flip-flops and started walking
around like she owned the place, looking at the weight sets, eyeing the men,
commenting on their hair style. She was saying anything to get a reaction. I
stayed toward the back near the curtain. I wasn't sure whether she would let
me get big, so I felt it was best to stay in the shadows for now. After about
a minute of comments one very large man, who must not have made the cut, spoke
first. He sounded pissed off about being in here and not out there.

"Hey little girl, who the hell are you?"

Suzy slowly turned to face him. "Why, just someone here to see a show. Are you
in the show?"

The rather large man stood up. He had to be 6 foot 2 and over 250 pounds of
muscle. He walked over toward Suzy, making her look very small.

"This area isn't for loudmouth little girls to spout off. Now get out of
here!"

Suzy feigned surprise. Backing up a few steps she looked around. There had to
be over 20 very large men and a few backstage hands around and they all seemed
to share the attitude of the big man staring Suzy down.

Suzy kept her act up. "Does everyone else feel this way?"

The rest of the room nodded and grunted agreements. This caused Suzy to smile.
She looked back toward her tormenter. "I'll tell you what. If I can flex up a
bicep bigger than yours can I stay?"

The big man let out a low chuckle. "Sure thing squirt." With that he leaned
down a bit and flexed up his arm. It was quite impressive. Pumping it a few
times it looked to be close to 24 inches. Suzy looked at his arm and whistled.
She moved her head back and forth, taking in the whole arm. She then shook her
own right arm and flexed it up. It also was quite impressive for a ten year
old girl. A small lemon shaped bicep popped up. The big man grunted and began
to pull away, knowing he had shown her a bigger arm. But before he released
his flex, Suzy spoke up.

"Wait, let me flex it a few times." She then flexed it once and the bicep
seemed to be a little larger. She then flexed it again and it looked like a
small baseball was forming inside of her arm. The big man held his pose and
stared at Suzy's arm for a moment. I could also tell that he was feeling a bit
funny. He was feeling something I had felt a number of times. Suzy was slowly
leaching out his size and strength. While she could have flexed up a bicep
twice his size on her own, she must have wanted it to look like they were
directly changing muscle tissue. It was an impressive display of control on
her part.

Now she simply held her flex and tensed her fist. Her arm continued to add
muscle, filling out a little more, while the big man's arm slowly receded.
Everyone in the room was watching and had to blink their eyes a few times to
believe what they were seeing. The big man was dumbfounded; holding his flex
and watching as it got smaller, while Suzy's got bigger. As both arms
approached 18 inches, Suzy looked up at him.

"Well what do you know. It seems that a little 10 year old girl can flex up a
mighty big muscle. And it seems like you're losing your muscles. Why, I must
be gaining your strength and size! This is great!"

The big man's eyes got big as she had spoken what he couldn't believe. He
started to release his flex and back away, but Suzy lunged forward and grabbed
his forearm with her free hand.

"Oh no you don't. We have deal. You hold your flex and I'll hold mine until
you admit whose is bigger."

Fearing she would continue to suck his size, he tried to pull away, tensing
his large, but decreasing frame, but Suzy was like a statue. He grabbed her
forearm to try to break the grip, but was shocked to find her forearm felt
just like the statue she was emulating. Squeezing down, Suzy brought the big
man to his knees.

"I said flex you're arm!"

The others in the room moved forward slightly, but were soon hit with a
weakening feeling of their own. I felt it too, as she must have simply hit
everyone at once. Smiling at what had to be a huge surge in power, Suzy gave
the big man a sober look. Sensing her seriousness, he flexed up his arm, which
was now a modest 15 inches. Suzy flexed her arm back up and smiled again as it
forged upward toward 21 inches. The draining continued as his entire frame
slowly reduced to that of an average sized man and her physique soon took on
the size of cartoon character, with massive muscles bulging out everywhere. My
eyes focussed back on their arms as his was now smaller that Suzy's was when
she started and hers was even bigger than his when he started. Moving the
massive 30 inch rock hard bicep toward his face she asked in her little girl
voice.

"Now whose bicep is bigger?"

He didn't hesitate. "Yours is, yours is! Please don't take any more away from
me! I worked so hard for it."

Suzy laughed and released her grip. "Well I guess that means I can stay." She
then took a step back and flexed up into a double bicep pose. Her thighs
swelled forward, her stomach was transformed into iron plates, her back
layered on thickness and her chest swelled forward. She was back to her
intimidating size, but it looked like she wasn't done yet.

"And in case any of the rest of you have any ideas." Her actions finished her
sentence as she looked around and slowly sucked the remaining size and
strength from every bodybuilder in the room until they all were all reduced to
the size of scrawny men. Good grief! She was stealing the power from over 20
of the biggest men in the country. How much size and strength could she hold?
Suzy's eyes twinkled from the receipt of energy. She then allowed her body to
grow a little, swelling her arms up past 40 inches of rock hard, bulging
boulders. Her chest once again pushed forward, stretching her bikini top and
showing off layer after layer of thick, ripped pectoral power. Her thighs
pushed outward as the muscles multiplied, her calves blew outward like two
oversized hearts. Her lats and traps expanded into monstrous masses of pulsing
beef. Everyone in the room had their eyes fixated on this magical little girl
that not only sucked out their size and strength, but transplanted it onto
herself, expanding her formerly frail body into a muscle powerhouse bigger
than any of them were before.

Giggling at everyone's reaction, Suzy stepped toward a set of weights and
picked up an empty bar. It was awe inspiring the way everyone moved out of her
way as she calmly sauntered around the room. I was amazed that they all hadn't
run out of the room screaming. Maybe they were still in stock. They were at
least looking for some clothing to cover up their now very ordinary physiques.
Suzy grabbed the bar and held it out in front at arm's length and looked
around the room to make sure she had everyone's attention. She then slowly
brought her hands down and toward her waist. The bar screamed in protest, but
it was apparent that it now offered little resistance to the super powers that
my little sister possessed. The bar continued it's downward plunge until her
hands met. Running her hand up the bar, she finished bending it in two. She
then grabbed both ends and with the same metal screams of protest, repeated
the feat, easily bending it in fourths. Her huge chest tensed magnificently as
she performed this intimidating feat of strength, but she was clearly far from
being taxed. Smiling once again, she dropped the ruined bar to the ground
where it hit with a noisy clang. She had made her point as to who was the
strongest. Suzy then walked over towards me.

"Come on Terry, lets go find some more strong men." She then grabbed a robe
and used it to cover herself up. Her broad shoulders filled it up, but it
still dragged on the floor a little. She didn't seem to care. We left the
stunned men scrambling to cover up and trying to figure out what just
happened.

Looking over at me as we walked back into the hallway, Suzy sounded like
someone who just came off a wild roller coaster ride.

"Wow, sucking the strength off all of those men at the same time was quite a
rush. I can feel the power flowing in me, it left me a little light headed for
a moment."

I gave her a concerned look. Was she taking more in than she could handle?
Even though I knew she probably wouldn't listen to me, I thought I might as
well ask her to quit.

"Well, then Suzy, maybe you should stop. Perhaps your body has all it can
handle. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you."

She stopped walking and looked up at me.

"You know, Terry, that's probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

I stammered a bit with that statement. It may have been true, which was kind
of sad.

"Don't worry big brother, I've still got it under control. But when I let some
of it loose, look out!"

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I felt a little better. As we continued
walking, it was apparent that we were walking behind the stage. We came to
another area that was curtained off and walked through. I let out knowing
sigh. Suzy practically glowed from anticipation. We had walked into another
waiting area. It looked like all of the lighter weight bodybuilders were
gathered here, over 120 more men. Most of them had sweats on, as they were
done competing. Trophies were scattered about. I once again hung out near the
curtain at the place we entered, while Suzy walked boldly toward the center of
the room. She let out a loud fake yawn, dropped her robe and proceeded to
stretch her incredible body. As some of the men started to look over at her,
she began to put on even more muscle. Jumping on top of a table, she decided
to get straight to the point.

"Excuse me everyone, but most of you have something I want." She then flexed
up a bicep that now towered up toward 45 inches of raw, peaked, little girl
power. Most everyone in the room looked over at her and were understandably
stunned. Here was a small girl out of nowhere flexing up a bicep twice as big
as anyone in the room. And despite her huge muscles, she still looked like a
ten year old girl. If it was confusing for me, I could only image what
everyone else in the room was thinking.

As some of the men wandered toward this little dynamo, she slowly began
pulling the strength and size out of everyone in the room. I could feel it
too, but I simply compensated by adding enough mass to retain a balance. The
rest of the men weren't so lucky. Once again I watched with a mix of horror
and fascination as she pulled the size and strength out of every bodybuilder
in the room. Around 130 very large men! At this point they were all looking at
her as they felt themselves get weaker and smaller, while she slowly got
bigger. Her already incredibly thick frame swelled a little, probably
automatically, seeing how much energy she was absorbing. Her thighs and calves
pushed further outward. Her already large chest, back and shoulders rose more.
Her biceps and triceps seem to throb larger. She now had more muscle on her
frame than anyone in the room used to have, and then some! She looked to be in
a dream world. I could only imagine what it would be like to have the energy
of all of these men pulled into me adding to the already unreal amount of
power already possessed. My jaw dropped open a little.

Having successfully reduced every large man to less than average size, she
opened her eyes and looked around.

"Thanks everyone for your muscles! I'll be sure to enjoy them. And, oh by the
way, I would suggest you stay in this room and not run out to tell anyone."
With that she jumped off the table and walked over to another weight set.
Picking up two 50 pound plates like they were Frisbees, she held them together
at arm's length. Every eye in the room was now on her. The amazing thing to me
was not just the fact that her huge, muscle bloated chest reached out to her
elbows, or that her biceps pressed against her huge chest, or that her triceps
flared out into giant horseshoe shaped slabs of unreal beef, but that she
still looked like a cute little ten year old girl. Without even thinking about
it Suzy had continued to get bigger and probably much harder. She had the
strength of over 200 very strong men stored in her tiny frame! While I was
contemplating her size and power, Suzy was looking around to make sure she had
everyone's attention. Looking serious for a moment, she proceeded to slowly
bend the steel plates together. The plates screamed in protest, but to her,
the two 50 pound iron plates must have been no more than soft clay. Everyone
seemed concerned with this near impossible display of strength. Once the
plates met in the middle, she re-gripped them and pushed them together again.
She continued to push the plates until they became the size of a large
softball. Tossing the ball up in the air a good five feet, she certainly
treated the 100 pound ball like it was nothing. Looking over at one
particularly stunned ex-bodybuilder; she casually tossed in to him with an
indifferent "Here, catch."

He instinctually tried to catch it, but it almost knocked him over, and with a
painful grunt he quickly dropped it with a loud thud. Considering Suzy had
reduced him to less than half his mass, this wasn't very surprising. Not only
was she enjoying her strength increase, but she was enjoying reducing the once
large men as well. Brushing her hands together she looked around and picked up
a bottle of oil.

"Hey, big brother, come on over here, I need your help." She then looked
around the room and announced very loudly, "And everyone else needs to stay
here!" The crowd once again went silent and I slowly walked over toward Suzy,
my head held low, embarrassed by the situation. As I walked over to her, the
people started whispering to one another, discussing the impossible events
that just occurred. I sighed a little as I felt the razor edge tension subside
a bit. I shook my head in disbelief. She was beyond massive, yet her face
still held the features of a very pretty young girl with her black hair
hanging to her huge shoulders. When I got next to her she shoved the bottle
into my hand.

"I need you to oil me up. I can't reach too many places right now and I need
to head back to the stage soon for the heavy weight pose down."

I took the oil and looked at it. Then I looked back at her.

"But I've never done this before."

She gave me a young girl sigh. "How hard could it be? Just pretend it's suntan
lotion."

She then stood on tip toes and whispered to me. "And besides, you're the only
around here I want rubbing their hands all over me. Now start with my legs and
work your way up."

I flushed a bit from embarrassment. Her attitude had changed toward me since
she blew me through the wall. Maybe she knows that I'm the only one who will
likely remember any of this. That and the fact that she knows she owns me. Not
wanting to tempt fate or her wrath, I knelt down, splashed some oil onto my
hand and reached for her left calf.

As I placed my hand on her calf I got my first real close up view. It was
incredible. The muscle was huge. It looked like a big heart shaped volleyball
was jammed into her leg. Each individual muscle tendon was showing through. As
I rubbed on the oil, the hardness and warmth were a bit intoxicating. She
pushed her small foot up and down, flexing and unflexing the huge mass,
allowing the calf to pass over my fingers.

I worked my way up her colossal hamstring. I had to re-apply oil to my hand a
few times to cover each massive tendon. I then moved over to her thigh and
gasped. It bulged out to insane proportions. Giggling because I stopped for a
moment to hang my mouth open, Suzy shook her tremendous thigh and then tensed
the immense mass into thick ropes of power with pulsing roadmaps of little
veins. Her thigh towered over her knee and spread outward with the thickness
of a side of beef. As I rubbed in the oil I pressed against the huge mass, but
it had no give at all. It was like her muscles were composed of liquid steel.

As I finished her left leg I moved onto her right leg and it was a perfectly
matched pillar of insanely muscular strength. Even though I didn't know how
they could get any bigger, I was also sure that they would. I shook my head at
the prospect.

I then moved on to her behind. I looked up at her before I touched her thick,
ripped glutes. She simply nodded at me to continue and I placed my hands on
the most muscular, rounded ass I had ever seen. Her shorts had ripped up the
sides and were now barely covering any of her butt. Not wanting to spend any
more time rubbing my sister's behind, I moved up to her lower back, which
crisscrossed with strange bulges that I had never seen before. Every muscle on
her body was obviously accented to a hyper degree. Moving up the staggering
immensity of her back caused me to pause again. I reached both of my arms out
and could barely get around it. It had to be over 5 feet across! Considering
she was only 4 foot 10, that defied logic. And her back wasn't just wide, it
was thick, incredibly thick. Her massive arms hung to her sides almost a foot
away from her body due to the size of her back. Huge muscles bunched and
rolled as I massaged in the oil. As I reached her freakishly large trapezoid
muscles I noticed I was running out of oil. I managed to get some oil on her
bowling ball sized deltoids before I let her know.

"Uh, Suzy, I'm out of oil."

Suzy was busy looking around, taking in the mood of the room as everyone tried
to catch a glance of this impossibly muscled little girl. And considering she
was moaning a little as I rubbed in the oil, she was also enjoying the
makeshift massage, although I wouldn't call it a massage considering I
couldn't make a dent in her super hard muscles. She came out of her trance and
motioned with her head to my left. I looked over and saw another bottle. I
walked over, picked it up and then approached her front. Seeing that I was
reaching for her stomach, Suzy lifted her arms, placed her hands behind her
head and tensed her iron plated abdominals. Large, thick balls of might pushed
to the surface. As I placed my hand on her rock hard abs, I was worried that
as she flexed and unflexed her muscles that I would get a finger caught in the
deep caverns separating her steel abdominals. I got the sides also, which
seemed to have more of those mysterious muscle groups that very few of us ever
develop, but that she had to the nth degree.

I paused for a moment as I looked up. Her humongous chest ballooned outward in
blatant disregard for gravity and reality. Two heaving masses of diamond hard
might, each bigger than a basketball. Having witnessed them first hand, I at
first wasn't too hip on touching them again, but at the same time was enjoying
the experience. I wasn't enjoying it because she was my little sister of
course, but strangely, because huge feminine muscles were turning me on. The
thought had never occurred to me before. Getting back to work I rubbed in the
oil to her prodigious chest of steel. Layer after layer of thick pectoral
domination. Each pec had to be over 50 inches around. Flexing each one as I
slathered on the oil I could feel the liquid concrete move and form. I took
extra care not to get my hand stuck in her 18 inch cleavage that could
probably crush diamonds.

Standing back up I asked her to put her hand out.

She smiled at me and reached out her left hand.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Am not."

She leaned over to look around her oversized chest and glanced at my pants.

"Well, it's either that, or you've got a roll of quarters down there. My
muscles are turning on my big brother!"

I was unsure of what to say. "I, uh, well you see."

"Oh don't worry about it. It's something we can talk about later. Now hurry
up, they must be getting near the final posedown for the heavyweights.'

Glad for the reprieve I began rubbing her massive forearm. Popeye has nothing
on my little sister. Her forearm was thick, ripped and super hard. As I
finished her forearm, Suzy turned her wrist, pushed her arm down and flexed
her tricep. It was like watching a film of bread rising in the oven. Layer
after layer of muscle pushed over a foot away from her body as her ripped,
gargantuan tricep thrust into shape. It was simply amazing. As I finished
going all around her lower arm she twisted her forearm and extended her arm.
My hands trembled a little, as I knew what was coming. I splashed some oil on
the top of her arm, and Suzy slowly brought her forearm up and tensed her
fist. With my hand placed on top, I felt her bicep slowly rise into shape.
Soon my hand became dwarfed under the 60 inch boulder that surged upward. I
rubbed from the base of her immense shoulders to the peak of her impossibly
large bicep. The biggest I had ever seen, much less felt. I could see each
individual muscle fiber, I could feel the veins pulsing in the power. I was
also taking too long.

"Come on, move over to my right arm."

I caught my breath and repeated the same movements on her right arm. It seemed
to grow even bigger when she flexed her bicep. I was left dumbfounded.

Looking herself over, she looked up at me.

"Looks good, let's roll."

She then strode back to the place we entered. Walking toward the curtain the
room parted a path for us, very likely glad to see us go. As we entered the
hallway again I wondered how long it took for the wish book to remove their
memories. My guess is they're just now realizing that they shrunk. I can see
the headlines tomorrow. "Devastating muscle atrophy disease affects local
bodybuilding public." Or more likely they would all climb into holes and
pretend that nothing happened.

We entered the original backstage area just as some of the large men were
coming off. Suzy looked over at one of the backstage hands.

"What's going on?"

Keeping his eye on the stage he said, "They just narrowed the field down to
the top five and are doing the compulsories. The final pose down should start
in a few minutes."

Suzy smiled. We were right on time. Watching the five large bodybuilders, Suzy
walked once again to the middle of the room. All of the other reduced men had
left.

"Awe, it looks like you guys didn't make the final five."

Five grumpy, hungry, and likely steroid mad men turned their heads in
disapproval. Their looks of anger turn to looks of shock at the sight of the
muscle bound little girl. Their expressions then turned to confusion as she
sucked them down to thin men. She once again swelled a little bigger and
became even stronger. Leaving the shocked men frozen in their places Suzy
walked over to a rack of weights. Where before the weights were spread all
around, now all of them seemed to reside on this one rack. There had to be
thousands of pounds there. I think Suzy had the same idea.

"Time for one last pump before I join those small men on stage."

Grabbing the main support bar with her right hand, Suzy slowly lifted the
entire weight rack off the floor. Everyone in the room, including myself,
gasped at this audacious display of superhuman strength. Pausing for a moment
to milk the experience Suzy was careful not to spill any of the bars. She was
obviously enjoying displaying some of the power she now possessed. Suzy then
smoothly and effortlessly began curling the massive weight. Her bicep bulged
ominously with each repetition to 60 inches of bone crushing might. Then once
again, defying reality, she flung the weights far off stage with a simple
flick of her wrist. They loudly crashed to the ground over 20 feet away.
Everyone in the room held their position, unsure of how to process such a
display. Ignoring everyone else, Suzy smiled and motioned for me to go off
stage.

"Get to the front over on the side where the announcer is. You're about to see
a show."

Not wanting to miss any of the mess she was prepared to start, I headed off
stage. By the time I sneaked around behind the announcer the compulsories were
over and the top five male bodybuilders in the South stood toward the front of
the stage, waiting for the announcer to let them start posing. The stage was
set low and the orchestra area was empty, except for the chairs. The judges
were set in the first row about 20 feet away from the stage. I had a pretty
good view from where I was. Just then, the announcer yelled out "Let's go!"
The music started and the men started flexing. Man, were those guys big. But
as soon as they started, someone with much bigger muscles bound onto the stage
and stood right in the middle of them.

The men seamed oblivious to the little powerhouse for a moment, concentrating
on posing hard and showing off their best assets. But when one man placed his
thigh down to show off how big and cut his leg was, Suzy glided next to him
and placed her small foot down, flexing her thigh. There was no contest. Her
thigh ballooned into a side of beef, cut to ribbons and displaying much more
mass than the huge heavyweight bodybuilder next to her. At first he didn't
even notice her, since he was much taller, but then as he looked down at his
thigh as he flexed it, he glanced over with surprise at the monstrous leg
flexing next to him. Tilting his head, his expression turned to surprise as he
noticed it was not another man, but a little girl. Of course it was a little
girl with thighs ballooning out toward 75 inches of shredded might. His 50
inch quadriceps looked small in comparison, which was Suzy's aim. The shocked
man released his flex and Suzy quickly moved to her left to get in front of
two men who were flexing up their biceps. Suzy pounded out a double bicep flex
that caused her gargantuan arms to swell up and up and up. They pushed up to
64 inches! The biggest she had ever flexed! The two men were stunned. They
dropped their flex to stare at this little ball of super muscles. By this time
the crowd, which had been whipped into a frenzy at the start of the posedown,
was going more silent as they tried to figure out what was going on. One man
on the far left, who wanted to get away from the rest of the group, hadn't
caught on yet and was giving his hardest "most muscular" crab shot. Suzy moved
next to him, shook out her massive frame and duplicated the flex. Oh my God!
She was 18 inches shorter, but flexed up muscles that had to be twice his
size. Her rampaging body tensed into waves of fantastic muscles. Her shoulders
and traps bunched hugely around her beautiful head, her forearms flared
forward larger than footballs, her triceps pushed outward with improbable
girth, her biceps bunched into huge balls as big as basketballs that slammed
into her incredible, throbbing chest of steel. Bending over slightly, her
chest pushed forward, approaching the size of beach balls! You could barely
see her tree-trunk legs behind her surging pecs! She was beyond massive! What
an incredible display!

The man caught her out of the corner of his eye and released his flex and
brought himself upright. A little short of breath from all of his flexing he
walked in front of Suzy, who released her flex and winked at the taller
bodybuilder. The man did not look happy.

"What the hell are you supposed to be?"

By this time all of the men had stopped posing and closed in on Suzy. The
crowd has been reduced to a hush and the announcer was so stunned that he
neglected to turn off the music. Standing right behind him, I reached over and
turned it off myself. The announcer hardly noticed. Suzy looked around and put
forth a pleasant smile.

"Why I'm just showing everyone who the winner of this contest should be." She
then took a step forward until her muscle inflated body was inches from his.
"Tiny."

That was all it took to push this guy over the edge. He reached down, placed
his hands on her shoulders and gave her a shove. She could have stood like a
statue and easily taken it, but she played along for a moment and took a few
steps back. She looked around at the rest of the men, who obviously shared his
sentiment.

"Well that wasn't very nice." And with that statement she started pulling out
their strength and size. The man who had shoved her took a step toward her,
probably intending to shove her again, but before he could he stopped and
started looking at his decreasing muscles. All of the men were soon doing the
same.

The man who had shoved her then looked back at Suzy, who gave him a malicious
smile.

"Oh, are you looking for your muscles? I've got them right here."

artful.dodger

She then flexed up her monstrous right arm and flexed forth the biggest bicep
any of the men had ever seen. Split, ripped and peaked, the humongous bicep
ballooned up to over 65 inches! It then swelled larger as she pulled more size
from the men. Her bicep reached an impossible 70 inches around as the men were
reduced to normal men. She held her smile as the men went from curious to
shocked. Releasing her incredible flex, Suzy took a step toward the man who
had pushed her. He took a hesitant step backwards, but before he could do
anything she got up right next to him and gave him a shove. The result was
very different from his shove. Her push sent him flying off the stage like he
was shot out of a cannon. He landed in between some people in the third row
with a crunch. The other men didn't have much change to react before she was
upon them. She grabbed one by his suit with her right hand, curled him upward
and held his chest with her left hand, easily holding him over her head. Suzy
then threw him high into the air toward the audience where he landed into the
tenth row! She repeated the feat with all of the men until they had been
deposited into the stunned audience. She then walked over to the microphone at
the side of the stage, pulled it off the stand and sauntered toward the middle
of the stage.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen. You came here to see some massive muscles
tonight. And I'm here to deliver!"

She then placed the microphone down and shook her fantastic body. Looking down
at her legs she placed her hands on her hips, which was now hard to do due to
the sheer volume of muscle coursing throughout her biceps, chest and back. She
planted her feet as close together as her thighs would allow and flexed both
legs. They bunched into the largest slabs of ripped beef every seen. Her
thighs expanded outward past eighty inches each, then past 85, then to over 90
inches. My god they were huge! I could see her calves had also expanded to
monstrous proportions. They jutted outward with alarming size. Each calf
looked to be approaching the size of a basketball! How could she display this
much mind blowing muscle? If I didn't see it, I wouldn't believe it.

Seeming satisfied that her legs were sufficiently large, she shook her
monstrous arms and slowly pulled them into a double bicep flex. She then
looked over to me, mouthed watch this, and winked. A lump formed in my throat.
I thought about the fact that she had pulled the size and strength from over
200 large men. Even if she only pulled 10 inches from each arm, that would
mean she had 2000 inches of bicep stored in each arm. That was preposterous!
That's over 167 feet! Ha, what a laugh. I then went white. She couldn't really
do that could she? As she flexed up her arms they drove upward to their
previous heights of 70 inches each. Incredible! She was only 58 inches tall!
They couldn't possibly get any bigger. I shook my head to acknowledge the
truth of all my thoughts. That was it, they were as big as they could get. But
as I nodded my head the ugly truth appeared in front of me. They were getting
bigger, much bigger.

Suzy shifted her stance slightly for balance. Her biceps bulged incredibly at
almost 80 inches. They were nearly as high as her fist. Her tricep belly was
still huge, but it was no longer keeping up with her bicep, which was getting
bigger by the moment. Both biceps started heading upward at an alarming rate,
85 inches, 90 inches, over 100 inches of pulsing, ripped little girl might. My
mouth opened slightly. Her biceps were now above her fists. Each one was now
bigger than a basketball and was quickly rising past the top of her head. Her
forearm was pushed back away from even 90 degrees as the bicep gathered up
every last vestige of space on her arm. Her shoulders pressed against her
cheek up to her ear as each bicep continued to grow. With her huge rippling
chest rising and falling with each breath up to her chin, and her traps rising
impossibly behind her head, her beautiful face was now completely surrounded
by rock hard muscle.

Swallowing again, my focus quickly shifted back to her arms. Her tricep belly
continued to press downward to her hips as her biceps continued their
previously unrealizable rise upward. They were now over a foot above her head
and continuing to ascend. She shot a glance to her right bicep, looked over at
me, smiled, and then blew me a kiss. The blood rushed out of my face. She was
just getting started. Her biceps kept right on getting bigger and bigger and
bigger. It looked like someone stuffed their award winning watermelons inside
her arms then added a bowling ball on top. Crap, they passed 120 inches! 10
feet around! This is not possible. But they kept on rising. 11 feet, then 12
feet. From the bottom of her tricep to the top of her bicep was now over 5
feet tall! Each of Suzy's arms was now taller than she was! And they proceeded
to grow upward. Each tricep now hung to her knee. Each bicep now looked like
two, no, three watermelons were inserted inside her arms. Up, up and away they
grew. Pulsing, rising, growing, they were now each easily 140 inches, now 150
inches, 160 inches, 170 inches, 180, 190, 200 INCHES. I was getting dizzy, my
stomach felt a little queasy. 210 inches, 220 inches, 230 inches, 240 inches,
holy cow, 20 feet around. Bigger than anyone could have ever imagined. Over
nine feet tall and rising! Tilting her head back, Suzy must have been
experiencing some type of pleasure. But the pleasure wasn't done yet as she
accelerated the growth. Upwards they climbed, 21 feet, 22 feet, 23 feet, 24
feet, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 FEET AROUND! Would it ever stop, would she stop
until every last stored inch was flexed out? As each arm approached a
Herculean 31 feet around a dull crunch filled the stage. Her triceps had
continued downward to the point of actually breaking through the stage! They
now hung below her feet! But it was nothing compared to the meteoric height of
her ever growing biceps. They were towering over 10 feet above her head, and
rising. My breath was getting shorter. I wasn't sure I was going to see the
end to this. I glanced out at the stage. Many of the people present were
having the same problem. The announcer who had long ago sat down in his chair,
slumped backward, out cold from trying to process what was in front of us all.

But Suzy wasn't done yet. Each arm continued to grow to inconceivable heights.
32 feet around, 33 feet, 34 feet, 35 feet, 36 feet, 37 feet, 38 feet, 39 feet,
40 feet, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 48, 49, 50 FEET, 600 EVER LOVING INCHES IN
CIRCUMFERENCE! Like twin rock hard skyscrapers, they approached the top of the
stage area, over 23 feet above the stage floor! My neck craned to keep up with
her expanding peaks. They surged upward, past 52 feet, 54 feet, 56 feet, 58
impossible feet around! As they past 60 feet they were slowly exiting the
viewing area, at 62 feet those in the back row lost sight, at 64 feet around
they started to approach the ceiling supports. At 66 feet around they touched
the thick steel beams. Suzy looked up and stopped her growth. Was she finally
done? As she brought her face back down, a look of determination set in.
Apparently she wasn't done. With a small yell, Suzy renewed her efforts and
pushed upward with her mountains of muscles. The girder slowly gave way with
loud groans and screeches that reverberated around the auditorium. Those in
the back could only speculate what those of us near the front could see. She
was bending the thick metal supports with the power of her expanding biceps! I
had thought I had seen everything! As her biceps continued their expansion,
the girders bent and stretched, pulling at the surrounding structures. Rivets
popped, thick screws tore, and Suzy's biceps continued to expand. Nothing
could get in their way! Nothing could stop them! Harder then steel, stronger
than a nuclear bomb, her biceps would not be denied! They pushed upward to 68
feet, 70 feet, 72 feet! With a final crunch she snapped the huge support
girders! Metal beams and other debris fell to the stage all around the
statuesque little girl who possessed the power of the gods! And still she kept
it up! 73 feet, 74 feet, 75 feet, 76 feet, 77 feet, 78 FEET AROUND, 936 INCHES
OF UNATTAINABLE POWER! And they wouldn't stop! They couldn't stop! Suzy pushed
them higher and higher still! 80 feet, 82 feet, 84 feet, 86 feet, 88 feet!
That was it, I was ready to pass out! The titanic, monstrous masses pressed up
against the ceiling and with another look of determination, Suzy increased the
power of her flex once again. How could she have more power? Pushing and
pressing with another load yell, her biceps expanded past 90 feet around and
they finally smashed through the concrete ceiling with a resounding crash that
shook the entire arena! As they exited the building, I finally lost sight of
them, even though I knew they continued to expand and grow. She just wouldn't
stop! I could only image the sight from someone on the roof looking at two
mountains exploding through the shingles and reaching for the sky!

Suzy relaxed her expression and returned her face to a smile. She stopped her
expansion at what had to be over 95 feet each, well over 1140 inches, 44
unbelievable feet above the stage with the largest muscles ever seen, times
35! TIMES FRIGGIN' 35! Suzy held the monstrous, vein pulsing arms steady for a
moment, and then finally, right before I was ready to pee my pants, she
released her flex and allowed her arms to contract down to a simply gargantuan
80 inches each.

Suzy took a few steps forward and brushed the debris that had fell on her
during her unstoppable bicep growth. She then picked up the microphone.

"I hope that everyone enjoyed that, but I'm not done yet. Don't anyone leave.
However, I would ask that those in the first ten rose move back into the aisle
behind the tenth row." She placed the microphone down and walked to the front
of the stage.

The crowd, still stunned by what they just witnessed, quietly complied. Nobody
left and those not passed out slowly moved out of the first ten rows. Those
who had passed out were awoken or carried off. Once everyone was settled down,
Suzy relaxed her impossibly muscular frame and closed her eyes. I then felt
the familiar feeling of strength getting pulled from me. As I looked around, I
noticed that everyone in the audience had that same look on their face. My
god! She was pulling size and strength from everyone in the audience! There
were over 4000 people here! How much was she going to take? As I felt the
drain end, I estimate that she pulled about 20% from me. If she pulled that
much from everyone else, she just added the strength, size and power of
another 800 people. She now had the strength of 1000 large men! Good grief!
What could she possible have planned?

Not giving me the chance to ask, Suzy jumped off the stage and into the
orchestra area. There was a curtain in front of the stage that she tore off. I
looked down. Apparently the stage could be raised and lowered for different
productions. It appeared that large hydraulic motors pushed the heavy stage
upward if needed. Looking back at me again, she smiled and winked. She then
moved under the stage and almost disappeared from view. I bent down to see
what she had in mind.

Suzy moved around the large bars and metal support structures and positioned
herself near the center of the stage area. She then pulled her arms straight
back bent her knees slightly, causing her tree-trunk sized thighs to surge
forward and her calves to bulge back to improbable basketball sized
dimensions. She then thrust her chest forward and her pecs pushed outward like
two lead filled beach balls, huge, dense and menacing. She then looked over at
me.

"If you think our fun in the alleyway was something, you'd better hold on to
your jockstrap, I'm busting up the joint!"

Having just recovered from her mind-blowing bicep expansion, I didn't know if
I could take what I thought she had in mind. All I could do was watch and hope
for no collateral damage.

Then right on queue she started expanding her chest. With each breath her
chest slowly blew up a little more. The rock hard beach balls inflated upward.
Her cleavage quickly passed two feet. As her chest added layers of dynamite
filled muscle, the strings on her wish bikini finally snapped. Her nipples
appeared to stay magically covered, but they were now pushing upward from the
excitement she must have been experiencing.

Onward her magical pecs of steel surged. Bigger, rounder, stronger, they
expanded like some type of giant bubble. But these bubbles would not break,
they would be breaking anything in their path. As they expanded over three
feet off of her chest they ran into some of the smaller metal bars around her
and with noisy creaks and groans, slowly got pushed them aside like tissue
paper. Her massive pecs continued to grow upward and outward, to four feet
around, five feet around. As they approached six feet of impossibly strong
iron balls, they met the bottom of the thick stage. Unlike her missile shaped
biceps that just blew through the roof, these fantastic boobs of power had
much more surface area. I thought about this for a moment. She must be
planning to lift the entire stage with nothing but her chest! Good grief! This
is something I would have thought impossible even for her just a little while
ago, but she now has the power of 1000 men! My brain would not allow me to
calculate how big and strong her chest could get. I was just going to have to
see.

As her muscle bloated chest reached the bottom of the thick stage Suzy shifted
her stance slightly, took on a look of renewed determination and pushed her
mountainous chest forward. But there was a problem. The stage was held by in
place by huge brakes connected to the hydraulic motors. These motors had large
crankshafts and were bolted into the concrete floor. I sighed to myself. Just
another minor challenge to my muscle bound little sister. As her chest
expanded, I could also see her enormous arms expand once again as she tensed
her entire body in response to this confrontation. Pushing forward, the veins
on all of her fantastic muscles throbbed upward, feeding more power into her
body and causing more screams of protest from the metal structures fighting to
hold the stage in place. The motors soon looked to be smoking, as they started
to actually rise a little. The crankshafts twisted and the bolts holding down
the motors started to give. Looking at her chest I could see every muscle
fiber and every thick vein. The amount of power she was pouring into her pecs
must have been incredible. Then just as the tearing and screaming noise seamed
to subside a little, she re-doubled her efforts. The motors could take no more
and tore right out of the foundation! Huge beams twisted and broke and crashed
to the floor. And the entire stage, which must have weighed several tons,
lurched upward as her super chest won the battle of man over machine, or more
exactly, little girl over machine. With the entire weight of the stage now
held on her enormous chest, Suzy paused for moment. I could barely see her
face anymore, but she turned her head toward me and smiled. My god, she smiled
at me! How could she be doing this?

Once again Suzy shifted slightly to retain balance. Her chest was now bigger
than it was when she blew me through the brick wall. And I'm guessing she was
just getting started. With that thought, Suzy continued her impossible
pectoral growth.

They expanded outward, upward and with no regard to the laws of physics or
reality. At eight feet high, each pec was now over 24 feet around. Impossible!
At this point the entire stage had moved up a few feet, allowing those in the
audience to start to notice what was happening. Thick bars holding the
moveable part of the stage to the fixed side ripped, twisted, screamed and
tore apart, but offered little resistance to the superchest of my little
sister. She was not just holding the five ton stage up with her chest, but she
was pushing it upward!

Suzy then started releasing more of her stored potential, enlarging her chest
to even greater proportions. Nine feet high, 10 feet, 11 feet, 12 feet, 13
feet, 14 feet, 15 FEET HIGH, 45 FEET AROUND! The stage now pushed upward eight
feet and everyone could now see what was happening. Pectoral muscle expansion
beyond belief was now on display for everyone! And it wasn't about to stop! My
God, her cleavage was three times her height and rising!

I was getting dizzy again. The stage was groaning as more support beams broke
away and crashed to the ground. As her chest ballooned past 16 feet high, one
of the motors yanked from the foundation that lifted with the stage crashed
loudly to the ground. The sight was surreal. Her pecs just kept on getting
bigger! Pushing upward, they expanded to 17 feet, 18 feet, 19 feet, 20
MIND-BLOWING FEET! Her chest was filling the base of the stage! The metal from
the stage was now pressed around her unyielding chest of doom as the pecs
continued to rise upward and around. I could no longer see Suzy. All I could
see were the largest pectorals every flexed. The veins still danced around the
giant balls as they continued to expand to 21 feet, 22 feet, 23 feet, 24 feet,
25 FEET HIGH, OVER 75 FEET AROUND! I had to look up at the stage as it had now
risen 18 feet in the air! But she wasn't done yet!

I almost felt compelled to walk over and touch her chest, just to make sure it
was real. I wanted to feel the force that was coursing through her pecs of
steel. But my better judgement prevailed. That much power demands respect, and
a little distance. As I shook my head I watched in continued awe at the
spectacle before me. The growth went on, and accelerated! 26 feet, 28 feet, 30
feet, 32 feet, 34 feet, 36 feet, 38 of unstoppable muscle! Beads of sweat
appeared on my brow as she finished consuming the space of the entire stage
with her chest! The entire stage! As she reached 40 feet of unbelievable size,
the stage was now an incredible 32 feet above the original surface and was
pressing up against the remaining metal support beams that her biceps just
ripped through. Her super chest was now pressing up against walls of the fixed
area! I was short of breath. What was she going to do? Her monstrous weather
balloon sized chest rose and fell a little with her breath. What a sight! Each
pec was now over 120 feet around! That's an earth shattering 1440 inches!
EACH!

As everyone in the auditorium held his or her collective breath, the stage
tilted forward a little. Then with a quick movement that did not mimic her
incredible size, she leaned forward, smashing her huge chest into the
orchestra area, into the aisle, and right up to the tenth row! Everything in
the path of these beyond humongous pectorals was crushed flat against the
unyielding might of the largest, most powerful chest on the planet! Then to
everyone's surprise, she reduced her chest back to twin basketballs as the
stage plummeted to earth. Suzy bent her tree trunk legs, jumped straight in
the air like supergirl and met the stage about 15 feet above the foundation.
The stage hung in the air for a moment, supported by Suzy's strength and
momentum. Then they both headed back for the ground. I could see Suzy pull
herself close to the bottom of the stage. Then just as she and the stage were
about to hit the ground, Suzy pushed the stage back upward with a quick heave.
The stage, which had to weigh over 5 tons, shot back upwards at an incredible
rate. What a bench press! She pressed it so hard and with so much force that
it crashed into the remaining metal support structures, tore through them and
with an earth shattering explosion, blew through the ceiling and sailed into
the parking lot where it landed with the sound of another, even louder
explosion that shook the entire arena.

I just stood there for a moment with my mouth open. She really was supergirl.
More powerful that a locomotive, able to leap into the air with skill and
strength. The rest of auditorium was equally silent. They were all trying to
register what had just happened. I was wobbling a little when Suzy bound up
next to me like nothing happened.

"Well that was fun. One of these days I'll really have to test my limits."

I gave her a disbelieving look and mumbled some barely coherent syllables.
Suzy smiled and grabbed my hand. Her #1 top was back on and she had reduced
herself to the size she was when we first entered.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

And with that we quickly exited stage left and walked home. Fire engines and
police car sirens were heard rushing toward the scene of Suzy's display. We
didn't say much on the way the home, as I was still in shock. When we got
home, we went to our rooms and remained there.

Getting up the next morning I headed for the kitchen. Mom was there and Dad
had left to go golfing. Mom gave me a simple good morning and a knowing smile.
I nodded, sighed and checked out the paper. Sure enough, there on the front
page was an article about the destruction of the City Center Theater
apparently caused by the explosion of the hydraulic motors. Yeah, right. I'm
guessing everyone else had forgotten what I had witnessed, the birth of a
supergirl. Just as I started into my cold cereal, Suzy walked into the
kitchen. The same old Suzy with no oversized muscles who was wearing a large
boy band t-shirt that she used as pajamas. She gave me a smile similar to
Mom's and glanced over at the paper.

"Oh, looks like some nasty explosion happened last night."

I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah, nasty. Fortunately it didn't look like anyone
died, just some bumps, bruises and unexplained atrophy."

Suzy shook her head. "Well, that's good."

She then sat down beside me. Mom walked out of the kitchen, leaving us alone.
Suzy looked back at me.

"So, you really liked my muscles huh?"

I almost spit out my Cheerios. "Uh, well, you see."

She smiled back at me. She really was a pretty young girl. But since she
asked, I figured I'd let her know.

"Well, I was a bit surprised by how much I liked big female muscles. So I was
wondering."

Suzy leaned forward. "Yes, big brother."

"I was wondering if you could transfer some of your strength and size to
someone instead of just sucking it out."

Suzy leaned back into her chair. "Ha! Yes, actually, I thought about that last
night. So I tried it on the paperboy this morning. I gave him a little
increase in strength. Not much mind you, but some."

Suzy sat back up. "So did you have someone in mind?"

I swallowed a spoon full of cereal. "Well, there is this really cute girl in
gym class who's been looking at me a little, with my new buff body, and I was
thinking last night how cool it would be if she had muscles, like, well, you
know, bigger than, uh."

Suzy finished my thought. "As big as I was when you oiled me down yesterday?"

My face flushed. "Uh, yeah, maybe."

Suzy stood up. "Well, we'll see. It depends on what you do for me."

I looked up at her. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I want to head back to our gym to break a few world records and need
someone to spot me."

I nodded my head. That wasn't so bad.

"And you can oil me down again when I flex up some serious muscle. I liked
that too."

I let out a soft groan. Well it could be worse, she could want to blow me
through a wall again. And if it got me a big strong girlfriend, it would be
worth it.

Suzy started walking toward the gym.

"Come on, I don't have all day. I have other plans too."

With that Suzy skipped out the kitchen toward the gym, her hair bouncing along
with her. I hung my head a little and followed. After all, it was best not to
get on her bad side.

The End?

artful.dodger

Willpower
By GBM
Don't be mean to your little sister.


Greg was mad. No, he was pissed. He had made party plans weeks ago. But his
parents had decided that they needed to go out to dinner. So he was stuck at
home watching his little sister. The word stuck seemed to stay in his mind.
Greg was a senior linebacker at his high school with big time college
prospects. In order to ensure those prospects, he had taken steroids from time
to time. It messed with his mood, but he really didn't care. Since he was
stuck at home, he figured he might as well shoot up and get in some serious
lifting in the wreck room. As his parents left he walked over toward his
little sister. Lauren was only six, a pleasant accident for her parents, but a
pain to Greg. Lauren worshipped her big brother, while he tolerated her in
front of their parents and ignored her when they weren't around. Greg reached
the couch where Lauren was watching TV.

"I'm heading to the wreck room to lift weights." He turned on his heals and
headed away. Lauren jumped up off the couch and stood up. At 3 foot 6 inches
tall, she had long, beautiful black hair, dark, almost black eyes, full lips,
and a cute nose. She was easily the prettiest girl in her school. She was also
the thinnest, not even 50 pounds soaking wet. Her bright green shirt hung off
of her thin shoulders and she was swimming in her jeans.

"Can I come?"

Greg turned his large frame around, towering over her at 6 foot 4 and near 250
pounds. He grumbled. "What for?"

She took a step back, he seemed angry, but she didn't think it was at her.
"Cause mom said you have to watch me and you can't do that from in there."

Greg scowled. "I don't care what mom said, stay here." He then turned back
around and stormed out of the room, leaving Lauren standing there dumbfounded.

Once Greg reached the wreck room he loaded up the bar with 300 pounds and lay
down. He finished his first set, sat up and saw Lauren staring at him.

"You're so strong big brother."

Greg ignored the comment. The steroids and frustration seethed out.

"What the hell are you doing in here you little piece of garbage. You're the
last person I want to see right now!"

Lauren gave him a shocked expression.

"But can't I watch? I want to work out too so I can get strong like you."

Greg laughed menacingly. "Get strong like me? You pathetic little girl! You'll
never be strong like me! I'm a man! And what are you? You're hardly even a
girl! Let's see you flex your arm."

Lauren was fighting back tears, but did what he said. He reached over and
placed his finger and thumb across the nonexistent muscle and laughed again.

"Ha! What is that, maybe 4 inches of bone and baby fat?" Greg then flexed up
his muscle and pointed at it. "See that you worthless little girl, that's a
real muscle. 20 inches around! 5 times your size! You'll never be this big or
strong! And my muscles are hard too, not like your soft, weak little bone
body!"

Lauren began to sob a little. "But mommy says some day I'll fill out."

Greg sneered. "Mom didn't even want to have you. And what does mom know? She's
a woman and women don't have muscles like me! And what are you, a pathetic,
good- for-nothing, puny, frail little girl that I'm stuck watching when I
should be out partying! Now leave me alone!"

The words struck like knives and Lauren buried her hand in her face and ran
over to an area of the gym around a wall where Greg couldn't see. Greg sniffed
and went back to his bench. Lauren made it to the corner, sat down and started
crying softly. She cried for over 5 minutes, then started to think about what
Greg had called her. Worthless, puny, weak. Her mood soon shifted from sad to
anger. As if a switch had suddenly turned on, Lauren started to breathe hard
and she clenched her tiny fists.

"I'll show him! I'll start lifting weights and get bigger and stronger than
him!" Lauren stood up and wiped her eyes. Her face took on a stoic expression.
She looked around. Various hand weights were lying around with plates from 1
pound up to 100 pounds. Lauren grabbed two 5 pound weights and tried to lift
them up, but could barely move them. She glowered at them and through sheer
willpower forced them up. She held them on her shoulders and did some squats,
just like she'd seen her brother do. After doing 20 squats, she lay down on a
small bench and did chest flies. After a set of 20 flies, Lauren sat up and
tried to do curls. Her arms shook and she clenched her teeth, thinking about
what Greg had called her. Her body wavered and once again, her willpower
brought the weights up. And down and back up. Another set of 20 was completed
and she dropped the weights. She stood back up and looked over at her arm. Her
previous pipe cleaner actually showed a little definition! Lauren smiled
wickedly. She brought her arm up into a bicep pose and flexed down. A small
bump was now evident where nothing was less than 10 minutes before.

"That felt good. But I'm not done yet!"

Defying logic, Lauren grabbed a set of 10 pound weights and repeated her mini
circuit, somehow willing herself through every movement. She brought her arm
up and flexed once again. A small lemon now came into view. Lauren let out a
soft, devious chuckle. She peaked around the corner to look at her big brother
who was still doing his bench press. Seeing him only made her madder. "Piece
of garbage am I?"

Lauren went back to the weights and incredibly, grabbed a set of 25 pound
weights. Not even realizing how much weight she was dealing with, Lauren
powered through another set, finishing with alternating curls that caused her
tiny arms to bulge with impressive muscles. Growing bumps and grooves formed
and flowed along her previous thin arm. And not only were her arms gaining
size, but her entire body was adding muscles. Her jeans were starting to
become strained. Her shirt was starting to rise up and get tight near the top
as her shoulders, chest and back all added mass. As she placed the weights
down, she brought her arm up again and flexed down. This time she purred with
delight. A baseball sized bicep ground into shape. Her forearms were adding
rope like muscles and a single vein was wrapping its way around her bicep.
Lauren narrowed her eyes. "Frail, huh? I'll show him!"

Not realizing that she was now bigger and stronger than any 6 year old girl on
earth, Lauren changed the bars to 50 pounds and lifted them up high with a
grunt. There was no way she should be able to lift that much, but Lauren only
saw Greg and his mean words. She bent down and could feel the muscles in her
legs grow, causing her jeans to groan under the pressure. She could sense her
shirt rise and strain against her chest with every fly. And she could see her
biceps get bigger with every pump during her curls. She was now curling her
previous weight with one arm! An unheard of accomplishment! Setting the bars
down, Lauren brought her arm up again and was greeted with a large softball
sized mass with a defined split and hard peak! Lauren nodded her head. "I'll
make him wish HE were never born!"

Already more muscular than most women, Lauren was in a zone. She could only
think of revenge, to be able to throw Greg's words back at him. And then to
throw Greg! She was going to be bigger! She was going to be stronger! And
nobody was going to stand in her way! Clenching her jaw, Lauren changed the
weights to 100 pounds for each bar! Double her original weight! For each arm!
An impossible feat for every other 6 year old girl on earth except one! With a
clean motion, Lauren lifted the weights up to her now broad shoulders and
smiled. She knew she was getting stronger, but she had to be stronger than
Greg was. Much stronger. Super strong! She would make him pay! Nodding her
head, she took to her squats. The jeans started to split at the seams, barely
able to contain the thick muscles beneath. Her chest flies caused the same
tearing sound and the two buttons on her top were pulled tight against her
growing cleavage. Lauren looked down and smiled menacingly. She could feel her
chest expand and her back grow thicker. Moving back to her curls, Lauren let
out a small grunt with each curl, holding at the top for a maximum pump,
willing more muscle into her already large arms. Double bodyweight curls with
one arm! Another impossible feat for anyone else on earth! Cranking repetition
after repetition, she held the last curl at the peak, smiling. The massive
weight hung in the air, now as light as a feather!

"That last curl was easier than the first! I'm getting stronger with every
pump! I'm getting bigger with every repetition! I'm turning into a super girl!
I'm going to crush Greg! Wait until he sees me now!"

Finishing her set of 20 incredible curls, Lauren dropped the weights to the
ground with a clang. Greg was standing up and heard the noise. He growled and
walked around the wall, yelling before he saw her.

"You stupid piece of crap! If you've wrecked any of my weights I'll break you
in two!"

Greg stopped short as he looked at his no longer little sister. Oh, she was
still the same height and her beautiful face looked the same, but her body
looked different. Had she stuffed rags under her clothes? Greg sighed.

"What the hell are you doing, stuffing laundry under your clothes to look like
you have muscles? Well forget it, because you'll never have muscles like me.
Ever!"

Lauren looked at him through narrow eyes and a deep, angry frown. "No, big
brother, I've been working out! I've been lifting weights! Heavy weights! Your
little sister has been getting stronger and growing big girl muscles!"

Greg let out a "bah" as he looked down at the two large weights sitting next
to her.

"In your dreams!"

Lauren's frown turned to a menacing smile. "Oh, yeah! Then what do you call
these?"

Lauren tensed her legs and the over stressed jeans ripped and tore and finally
burst off of her body, exposing two of the biggest, thickest, most ripped legs
Greg had ever seen! The pants fell to the floor in a heap, leaving Lauren in
her white panties. She kicked the rags out of the way and smiled. Greg let out
a small, "huh" just before Lauren flexed her back and chest. The two buttons
popped off of her shirt and one hit Greg in the chest. Lauren then bore down
and the shirt exploded off of her body into a hundred pieces and flittered to
the floor, exposing a mind numbing array of thick muscles from her chiseled
stomach to her wide back to her massive deltoids to her dense, striated twin
volleyball sized chest! All packaged on a 3 foot 6 inch beautiful little girl!
Greg let out a "What the" as Lauren chuckled.

"I think these muscles are real enough! And this is my dream come true!"

She then brought her arm out and tensed her small fingers into a tight fist.
Veins raced their way up her arm. "How big did you say your arm was?"

Greg stammered. What he was seeing was clearly not possible. Nobody,
especially a 6 year old girl can build up muscles that fast. She looked to be
as big as he was on a much smaller frame, making her look even bigger! And her
muscles were perfect! Big, incredibly shaped and ripped. Her skin was paper
thin, exposing the dense muscle layers beneath. Small veins worked their way
up from her bulging calves to her monster thighs, across her chiseled
abdominals to her super thick chest. Greg brought his sight back to her
outstretched arm and sputtered out the response without much conviction.

"Uh, 20 inches."

Lauren nodded. "Hmm, let's see where I am." She then slooooowly brought her
forearm up, allowing her bicep to tense hard and her muscle fibers to
multiply. Half way up, her softball bicep was clearly bigger than before,
looking more like a cantaloupe. As she completed the curl, she growled softly,
willing it bigger. Greg's mouth was open slightly, still unable to accept what
he saw. She was pure muscle perfection! Finally bringing her arm a little past
vertical, an incredible, ripped, bulging bicep ground into shape, looking as
big as the massive arm of her big brother, but more defined, more muscular!
And considering her bicep had started out at 4 inches around on a 50 pound
frame, this was beyond phenomenal! It was scary! Lauren looked at her bicep
and then back at her brother.

"This looks like 20 inches! Not bad for a PUNY girl!"

Greg simply stood there, not sure what to do. Lauren let out a soft evil
laugh.

"Why don't you grab the tape measurer over there and see if my bicep is really
20 inches."

Greg, shaking his head, still trying to understand what he was looking at,
lumbered forward and did just that. It was the really long tape their father
had used to measure the basement. Greg pulled on it and brought it near his
little sister who was still standing in the same spot, watching him through
narrow eyes. He then wrapped it around her arm and was shocked when he looked
at the reading. 20 inches. And a half. Lauren smirked.

"Oh gee, is my pathetic arm a little bigger than your manly arm? I thought
there was no way I could ever be as big as you?"

Greg could only stutter, unable to respond. Lauren laughed at his indecision.
She flexed harder, pushing her peak a little higher, making her muscle look
like something out of a physique book. Big and ripped, thick and peaked! All
on a young girl package. Unreal! The tape pulled up to 21 inches! Now a full
inch bigger! Lauren looked back at Greg and smiled.

"Well Greg, I guess you were right. I'm not as big as you are. I'm BIGGER!
Ha-ha-ha! I'm bigger than you after lifting a few weights! And you've been
lifting weights forever! Maybe you're the pathetic one!"

Greg pulled the tape off and stood back up. "No way is that real!"

Lauren chuckled. "Oh yeah, well why don't you feel it to make sure."

Greg put the tape down and reached his hands around her arm. He could barely
get both hands around her massive bicep! He couldn't believe it! He wished his
arm were this cut. He didn't hold this shape. Sighing, he squeezed down,
slightly pushing into her muscles. Her bicep was really hard, as hard as his
muscles were! As he squeezed down Lauren could feel his fingers sink in a
little. She didn't like that. She wanted harder muscles. And once again
through the anger and willpower that she now possessed, she willed her muscles
harder. And to her surprise her muscles solidified! Her muscles fibers pushed
closer together, turning her hard muscles into petrified muscles! Greg's eyes
got wide as he felt his fingers push away from her powerful bicep. He could no
longer dent her muscle! Lauren nodded her head at the realization.

"How's that for a hard muscle, big brother! But I've just begun! Go ahead and
try squeezing my muscle now! I'm going to get super hard! You don't stand a
chance against me now!"

True to her word, her muscles quickly became harder than rock! But that still
wasn't good enough! Lauren wanted the hardest muscles on earth! And through
little girl power, they quickly became harder! Greg gasped! He could feel the
muscles crystallize into an impenetrable mass! Her muscles now felt harder
than concrete!

"Ha! You think that's hard? You ain't seen nothing yet! I'm going to be harder
than steel! My muscles are going to be harder than diamonds! There's no way
you can press on them now!"

Defying all logic, her muscle fibers multiplied and pushed closer together,
becoming harder than steel! Then harder than diamonds! Twice as hard as
diamonds! Ten times as hard!

"My muscles are solidifying into super human hardness! Harder still! Bullets
would ricochet off my super strong body! Missiles would explode against my
mighty muscles with no effect!"

Her muscles now held hardness beyond measure! Hardness beyond comprehension!
Lauren laughed as she sensed the power she now possessed! Greg looked shocked
as he felt her muscles turn into silk covered steel. She wasn't really that
hard was she? He pressed down as hard as he could. His face turned red from
the exertion, making Lauren laugh even harder! His fingers now hurt from
trying to press into her ultra hard bicep! He pulled against her bicep, but
she didn't move an inch! He pounded against her bicep, but only hurt his hand!
Greg had never felt anything that hard in his life! Was it true? Were her
muscles really that hard just because she wanted them to be that hard? He
grabbed a metal bar and pulled it up high. Lauren simply held her pose and
looked at him.

"Go ahead, Greg, it's the last chance you'll get! My muscles are harder than
anything on earth now!"

Greg brought the metal bar down against her mighty bicep and it clanged on
impact! He pulled his arm away. Her bicep remained flexed, as big as ever, and
completely unharmed! Exhausted, he let go of the bar and backed away. Lauren
chuckled.

"Not too bad for a weak little bone body, huh? That's what real hardness is
like! So much harder than your weak muscles! Harder than your muscles will
EVER be! Compared to me, your muscles are like marshmallows!"

Greg took another step back. What the hell was happening? Her muscles now
shined, as every fiber of every tissue was now clearly visible!

"Now that my muscles are super hard, it's time to get stronger!"

Lauren reached down and quickly placed five hundred pound plates on each side
of the bars, making two 1000 pounds weights! With Greg looking at her,
Lauren's anger swelled her desire for revenge even more! She bent down,
gripped the metal with her small hands and once again, performing the
impossible, easily lifted both weights up to her hip! Greg's eyes were
saucers. She had just lifted up 2000 pounds! One ton of weight, easily dead
lifted by his little 3 foot 6 inch, 6 year old sister! Greg practically
babbled.

"How, how can you lift that?"

Lauren's mouth curled into a tight smile. "What, these little weights? I told
you I got stronger by lifting weights! The more weights I lift, the bigger I
get, and the bigger I get the stronger I get! And look, I'm now lifting more
weights than a big strong man like you can!"

Greg swallowed. She was right. He couldn't lift that. Heck, he could barely
squat 800 pounds. But here was his little 6 year old sister lifting 2000
pounds! 1000 pounds in each tiny hand! And he certainly couldn't do what it
looked like was going to do.

"Watch this big brother! You can't lift this, even in your dreams! And now I'm
going to curl it! One of my arms is stronger than your whole body!"

Lauren kept her eyes on Greg and started to slowly, deliberately, curl the
weights, holding the massive weights at their peak, milking the power!

"Oh yeah, feel the pump! Watch my body get bigger! My muscles are primed and
ready to grow!"

Lauren continued to slowly curl the massive weights, first her left arm, then
her right. Her muscles bulged bigger with each curl. She was cranking more
muscles into her already muscled up body! And she kept up the curls, not
slowing down, holding each gigantic weight at its apex, making Greg feel
weaker and weaker! 10 curls, 20 curls, 30 curls, with fluid motion cleaner
than when she curled the 5 pound weights! As she continued to crank out
repetitions, she continued to get stronger. Her entire body pulsed and grew
with every curl. Her shoulders pressed bigger and thicker, her calves tensed
and jutted out as big as volleyballs, her thighs expanded into twin columns of
marble over 50 inches around! She was flexing her way into a super girl! Her
stomach was enveloped with incredible, deep bumps and grooves, her chest added
more layers of striated, bulging slabs of muscles, pushing her pectorals near
basketball size. Her nipples shot out half an inch, every bit as hard as her
muscles! Her back pushed wider, nearing 3 feet across!

"Look at my body now! I'm covered from head to toe with magnificent,
throbbing, ultra hard muscles, bigger than yours and with more strength than
anyone on earth!"

Lauren finally stopped her curls at 40 and casually looked at Greg.

"Hmm, these weights have gotten pretty light. But at least they gave me a
pump." Looking at the large weights, a smile curled around her lips. "This is
more weight than you can lift! And now it's too light for me! I just keep
getting stronger, Greg. The more I lift, the stronger I get! I'm much stronger
than you now! You might as well face it, you'll never be as strong as a GIRL!
And I'm a real girl! And what are you? You're hardly a man!"

Lauren dropped the weights and they crashed to the floor. She then looked at
Greg and snarled.

"I think it's time I show you who the pathetic one is! Your bicep was 20
inches? That's nothing! Watch this!"

As the rest of her body had grown, her biceps had gotten even bigger. Once
again, Lauren took her time flexing her now massive bicep. She placed her arm
out and flipped her long black hair over her shoulder. She looked deeply at
her arm and brought her hand into a clench one finger at a time. She tensed
her fist and her muscles crackled with intensity and leapt to attention.

"Ha! My muscles are no longer ordinary muscles. They're beyond ordinary. They
now carried the density of the center of the earth! But I want them harder
yet!"

And she willed her power to grow, forcing her muscles to become even harder!
Denser than the sun! Denser than a black hole! Laughing maniacally, she
brought her super arm up and her bicep exploded with the power of a super
nova! It was 30 inches around in a heartbeat, then 40 inches, then 60 inches!
The shock wave of the power emanating from Lauren knocked Greg over! She was
willing more energy into her super powerful body than was available on earth!
And she was showing that power through her muscles! Her bicep continued to
climb to world record heights!

"Look at me now! I'm bigger than any bodybuilder! I'm stronger than a thousand
men! And my bicep is still growing!"

Lauren forced more muscle into her super bicep pushing it to 70 inches, 80
inches, 90 inches 100 inches! Huge, throbbing, muscles with hardness beyond
reason! Her bicep was as big as she was when she walked into the room!
Impossible! Lauren looked at Greg with fire in her eyes!

"Ha-ha-ha! Look at MY muscle! Five times your size! You'll never be this big
and strong! EVER! My muscles are harder than anything on earth, not like your
soft, weak, little man muscles! What do you have to say now, BIG brother?"

Greg could only stutter weakly, unable to respond. Lauren sniffed. He was so
stunned he was speechless.

"Well, I guess that means you agree with me! I can't wait to tell all of your
friends! And to show them MY massive muscles!"

Looking at her vein engorged, towering bicep, Lauren smiled again.

"But why stop here? I've got power to spare! I can get bigger and stronger!
Look out Greg, your little sister is taking over!"

artful.dodger

True to her word, she flexed down again! Hardly satisfied with only five times
his size, Lauren continue to bear down, causing her muscles to pulse and surge
upward! She slowed the growth rate a little so she could continue to gloat.
Her bicep surged to 105 inches, 110 inches, 115 inches, 120 inches! Ten feet
around of the biggest, strongest, hardest muscle ever flexed on earth! Lauren
shot daggers into Greg with her eyes.

"Grab the tape, your little sister wants a measurement. And you'd better snap
to it or I'll break YOU in two!"

Greg was almost ready to pass out. All the blood had drained from his head. He
staggered forward, trying to detach himself from what had to be a dream. No,
not a dream, a nightmare! He grabbed the tape and reached up to her bicep
peak. He swallowed. He had to reach up! Her bicep was seven feet above the
floor! His arms shook as he wrapped the tape around her gigantic bicep and he
sputtered out the result.

"One. Uh, one hundred and twenty inches. That's 10 feet around."

Lauren laughed evilly. "Is that all? That's only 6 times your soft, weak
little bicep! Good thing I'm a real girl, not a tiny man! It's time to get
really super!"

Smiling as she tensed her arm again, she willed forth all of the power in the
universe! And the universe delivered! Her arm once again exploded with
titanic, humongous muscles of a goddess! She laughed at the realization!

"Ha-ha-ha, my mighty muscles are shattering the power of the gods! I am a
goddess among men! A 6 year old, super hard, mega strong, muscle goddess!"

Greg could only weep softly as he watched his formerly thin little sister
morph into a Supreme Being! Her muscles pulsed with unreal power and the bicep
readings were more than he could handle. The tape now pulled so fast, it was
burning his hands! He looked down watching the numbers increase from 130
inches, to 140 inches, 150 inches, 160 inches, 170 inches, 180 inches, 190
inches, 200 inches, 220 inches, 240 inches! Greg read off the numbers and
gasped as he yelled out 20 feet! Lauren stopped for a moment and looked at her
towering bicep of ultimate power!

"Take a look at MY muscle! I could fit your entire worthless body inside my
mighty bicep! My muscle is twelve times as big as your puny arm! TWELVE! You
good for nothing, puny, frail, pathetic little man! I could pound you flat! I
could lift this house without breaking a sweat! Ha! I could lift this whole
city with ease! I could smash mountains with my indestructible body and toss
them into space! Tank shells would deflect off of my super body! An atomic
bomb would make me laugh!"

Lauren looked down at her cowering big brother. "And you had better get used
to worshipping me! You and everyone else! I'll make you and your entire
football team kneel down before my awesome muscles!" Lauren laughed at the
prospects.

Greg shook with fear. This nightmare was not getting any better. As Lauren
laughed, Greg looked her body over. Lauren pulsed with muscles on every inch
on her incredible physique! She was flexing up muscles that few people even
knew existed! And all of her muscles were pumped to the nth degree! Every
super fiber was visible, every striation was clearly seen! He looked down at
her small feet with her pink painted toenails that belayed the power that her
body possessed. Her joints had remained those of a first grader, but the
similarities ended there. He looked up to see that Lauren's calves had
ballooned up bigger than basketballs! Massive, heart shaped balls of
authority! Her thighs pushed out blocks of muscle over two feet thick! Her
abdominals were a canvas of deep, separated muscle perfection. Her behind had
piled on thick, ripped muscles! Her white panties were barely a thong as every
square inch of Lauren's incredible body was fully exposed! Lauren's chest
heaved forward like twin titanium medicine balls that pushed up and down as
she laughed. Her pectorals were stacked with layers of muscle and pulsed with
power packing veins! Her nipples swelled bigger and her muscle cleavage was
two feet thick! Her back was broad, deep and rippling with unparalleled
thickness. Her traps pushed to her ears! Her triceps formed gigantic
horseshoes that could fit a dinosaur, blasting out over two feet away from her
body! Her face was pure beauty and her black hair shown. He then looked at her
towering bicep and gasped. How could a small girl only three and half feet
tall flex up a muscle that big? Lauren possessed the muscles of two Olympic
bodybuilding champions and the bicep that could fit them both inside! Lauren
held her flex and smiled, watching Greg look over her body with increasing
jealousy and fear. Once his eyes met hers she returned a dominating glare.

"I see you noticed the super muscles all over my body! Good! Every one of my
muscles is now much bigger than yours! Ha! Twice as big as yours! I am a
muscle goddess! And as for flexing my mighty bicep, I'm not done yet! My body
flows with the power of the universe! I have the strength of a million men!
The density and hardness of a hundred black holes! You are an ant to me! You
are below worthless! You aren't even pathetic to me anymore!"

Lauren started to laugh again as she flexed her bicep bigger! Greg could
barely hold on to the tape and her bicep grew! 250 inches, 260 inches, 270
inches, 280 inches, 300 inches! 25 feet around! Over 11 feet tall! 12 feet
above the floor! All on the body of a 3 foot, 6 inch, 6 year old, dark haired,
beautiful girl!

"Ha! My willpower has no bounds! My muscle expansion had no limits! Get ready
to beg, Greg!"

Greg swallowed, he had unleashed the power to destroy the entire world into
one angry little girl! A girl who was angry at him! Lauren stopped her flex
and looked up at her peak and down at the now cowering Greg.

"How many times bigger is my bicep than yours now?"

Greg closed his eyes, hoping it would all go away. He opened his eyes to see
his little sister's vengeful eyes staring back at him. He choked out the
response.

"Uh, 15 times bigger."

Lauren nodded her head and smiled. "15 times! And to think, you thought you
were pretty tough when your bicep was 5 times mine! And now my mighty bicep is
three times that! That would make your bicep itsy bitsy teeny tiny!" She
laughed at her words and tensed her arm again. "And I'm just getting started!
Watch it grow and grovel in fear!"

Lauren willed her bicep bigger and her bicep responded! It shook and it grew!
310 inches, 320 inches, 330 inches, 340 inches, 350 inches, 360 inches, 370
inches, 380 inches, 390 inches, 400 inches! Lauren stopped adding more muscle
once she heard 400 inches.

"Take a look at MY muscle you stupid piece of crap! My bicep is 20 times your
pathetic little muscle! TWENTY! There's nobody on earth with muscles as big as
mine! My entire body is covered with gigantic muscles! Heck, my muscles have
muscles! And those muscles have muscles! My thigh is bigger than your puny
chest! And my chest is twice as big and muscular as anyone on earth! The power
of the entire galaxy is pounding in my body, looking to escape into my
gargantuan muscles!"

Lauren paused and looked up at her bicep, which now towered 14 feet tall, over
15 feet above the floor. The high, arching ceiling was getting close! Lauren
looked back at the frightened Greg. "My bicep may already be super huge, but
it's not huge enough! I'm going to demolish your puny little record of 20
inches."

Lauren let out a wicked little laugh. Tears were starting to flow down Greg's
face. He wanted to run away and hide, but thought better of it. If he even
moved, she had the power to crush him into dust. His former pathetically thin,
weak little 6 year old sister was now so overwhelmingly huge and powerful that
he felt like a tiny little boy. Not only had their roles been reversed, but
she was much bigger and stronger compared to him than he ever was to her. Her
body throbbed and flexed with intense power with every breath. Her bicep cast
a huge, menacing shadow across the room. He swallowed hard. How could she
possibly be able to do this? And then he felt the tape tug against his fingers
once again. Her bicep was growing even bigger! 410 inches, 420 inches, 420
inches, 430 inches, 440 inches, 450 inches, 460 inches, 470 inches, 480
inches! 40 feet around! Greg shouted out the new number and Lauren slowed her
impossible growth yet again! Lauren laughed.

"Ha-ha-ha! 40 feet around! I can feel the awesome power I now possess! I can
do anything! I can destroy anything I want with my massive muscles! I could
lift the earth if I wanted! And I can flex up more muscle than this!"

Greg whimpered as he felt the tape pull once again! She wouldn't stop! He
looked up to see a tower of bicep containing more muscle than the entire
football team put together! Her bicep was soaring nearly 19 feet above the
ground! And it was still growing! 490 inches around, 500 inches, 510 inches,
520 inches, 530 inches, 540 inches, 550 inches! Onward, upward her bicep grew!
It now snapped and popped with super energy! The lights dimmed against her
power! Her body shook and Lauren smiled!

"Feel that Greg? The power of the entire city is no match to the might I now
possess!"

As the lights slowly went out, her bicep continued to grow against the din.
560 inches, 570 inches, 580 inches, 590 inches, 600 inches! 50 feet around!
Her bicep now touched the ceiling! Lauren continued to laugh.

"50 feet around! 30 times your size! You're nothing but a pathetic, good for
nothing, frail little boy! And do you think I'm done? My veins are shooting
hot lava into my molten mega muscles, making me even bigger and stronger!"

The winds picked up force around the house, somehow sensing the power of the
young goddess inside. The howling became stronger and louder. The house
creaked and moaned, and then with one terrible crunch, the wind blew off the
entire roof! Lightning exploded in the night sky, illuminating her towering
bicep. The lightning picked up intensity, discharging near her mighty muscle!
Greg pulled his head down against the wind just as a lighting bolt made a
direct hit on Lauren's monumental bicep! The energy discharged and flowed down
her body, pulling into her pores! Lauren giggled at the feeling! A hurricane
force blew around her bicep! Lauren laughed with god-like resonance and looked
upward!

"Ha! Is that the best you can do? Lightning only makes me stronger! The earth
itself is now at my command! Mother nature herself is cringing at my power!
Nothing can stop me! I'm a force of nature! And I want more! MORE! My super
muscles can get bigger!"

Her power was beyond comprehension! And through it all, defying all logic, her
bicep continued to climb upward! 610 inches, 620 inches, 630 inches, 640
inches, 650 inches, 660 inches, 670 inches, 680 inches, 690 inches, 700
inches, 710 inches, 720 inches! 60 FEET AROUND! Greg yelled above the
cataclysm that surrounded him.

"Your bicep is 60 feet around! That's all the tape can measure! There's no
more!"

Lauren brought her head back and let out a primal scream!

"60 feet around! 36 times the size of your pitiful arm! Ha-ha-ha! Now that is
a real bicep! You're hardly a boy compared to me! No man has muscles like me!
And now I'll bet you're the one who wished they hadn't been born!"

Greg let go of the tape and he fell to the floor, pulling his arms around his
head. This nightmare had to stop! The howling and thunder boomed all around
him behind Lauren's laughter.

Then just as quickly as it started, the wind died down. The thunder stopped
and Lauren went silent. Greg carefully rolled over and slowly opened his
bloodshot eyes. He looked up cautiously. Above him Lauren was staring down
with her dominating smile. The lights in the room had come back on, but still
seemed dull. Lauren had stopped flexing her bicep and her small fists hung to
the side of her body. Even though her bicep was now smaller, all of her
muscles were still pumped to impossible dimensions, flowing and palpitating
with every subtle movement. She then reached down and easily picked up one of
the 1000 pound weights and held it in the palm of her hand like it was a can
of pop.

"What's the matter big brother? Afraid of your pathetic little sister? Just
because I'm now stronger than everyone on earth put together? Just because my
body is harder than anything in the galaxy? Just because my muscles can flex a
hundred times bigger

than yours?" She leaned down a little and using a low, menacing voice and a
serious look said, "And I'm not done yet!" Greg turned white, but could say
nothing.

Lauren stood back up, smirked and looked at the weight.

"And to think that this big weight used to feel heavy. It feels really light
now! I think you need to see just how strong your little sister is. Consider
this a lesson as to who's in charge!"

Bouncing the weight up and down in the palm of her hand to measure the mass,
Lauren brought her other hand up on top of the weight and with a small flex of
her titanic muscles began to compress the weights and bar together! Greg
gasped as the metal screamed in protest. Her small hands sunk into the solid
steel. The bar twisted and collapsed with a squeal. Using impossible pressure
generated by her young, super muscles, Lauren continued to squash the now
deformed mass, molding it like it was soft clay! Steam started to emanate from
the metal as she applied pressure beyond anything on earth! Lauren held her
smile.

"This is easy Greg! I'm stronger than you can even image now! You're strong
metal weights are nothing to me now. Just think what I can do to you!"

Greg shook. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. As her titanic muscles
flexed, she continued to crush down and squeeze the metal until it was
compressed to the size of a baseball! A 1000 pound baseball! She tossed it up
to few feet, caught it and looked back at Greg.

"Now what did you say you were going to do me if I wrecked any of your
weights? Break me it two?"

Lauren gave him an evil smile as he groveled. She turned, reared back and
threw the baseball weight into the air. A fire trail followed the ball as it
shot into the sky, burning up in the atmosphere!

"Gee, maybe I'll try out for quarterback! Of course now I could take on your
entire team and crush them all flat without trying very hard! A six year old
girl is now stronger than your entire football team!"

Lauren brought her small left foot over and rolled the other 1000 pound weight
in between her and Greg. She then placed her foot daintily on the top of one
side. Her humongous calf flowed and flexed into a beautiful, frighteningly
large mass nearly 50 inches around!

"And to think I used to worship you. I used to think you were so big and
strong. Now I'm the one with all the muscles! I'm the one with all the
strength! All the strength in the world!"

Keeping her pink painted toes on top the weight, Lauren began to press down,
exerting only a fraction of her omnipotent strength against the large weights,
but quickly causing the weight to groan and deform against her small foot. Her
thigh bulged bigger, pressing up over two feet thick! The floor cracked and
crunched below the weight.

"Well look at that, now I'm pressing your weight right into the ground with
one foot! I must really be strong!"

As the weight continued to move into the earth, Lauren brought the rest of her
foot down against the weight, increasing the intensity of the crushing and
cracking. Greg's breathing was becoming shallow. Lauren's continuing display
of impossible super strength and overwhelming muscle size was more than he
could handle. Lauren smiled as she saw Greg begin to look woozy. She applied a
little more pressure and the weight screamed against her foot and was soon
smashed into the ground! The rest of the bar was hopelessly bent back up to
the other side of the weights, making the weight look like some type of
optical illusion. As Lauren removed her foot, smoke wisps slowly rose upward.

"Well, Greg, it looks like I ruined another one of your weights. Care to do
anything about it?"

Greg was frozen with fear. He couldn't even shake his head. Lauren chuckled
menacingly.

"What's the matter? Still afraid of my muscles?"

She then brought both of her arms up slowly into a double bicep pose, pushed
one leg in front of the other and flexed all of her muscles with incredible
intensity. Greg sucked in a shallow breath. Her legs blew out once again with
defined, mind-numbing density! Her thick thighs curved perfectly into her thin
waist that was peppered with blocks of solid, separated, supercharged muscles.
Her chest exploded outward like twin round missiles, stacking incredible
muscles on top of each other, rising up near her chin! Her shoulders pressed
up near her ears. Her back expanded out like two super sized wings, flowing
away from her midsection with incredible depth and width! Lauren smiled and
her white teeth sparkled. Her black eyes gleaned as her face glowed with
incredible beauty. Her dark hair shown and flowed around her massive muscles.
Both biceps blew above the top of her head with unparalleled size and power,
pressing up over 100 inches around!

"You better get used to this big brother! This is what I've become. You're
little sister is stronger than everyone on earth put together! I've got more
muscles than the 30 biggest

men put together! My muscles can grow as big as I want them to be!"

Releasing her pose, Lauren reached down, grabbed Greg by his leg and neck, and
in one quick easy movement, pulled her big brother over her head! She looked
over at him as he wiggled and struggled against her infinitely more powerful
body. Lauren sniffed, but chuckled at the sight. Her 3 foot 6 inch body was
holding his 6 foot 6 inch body with ease.

"Now, big brother, about those things you said about me. You need to be taught
a real lesson. Maybe I need to break you in two!"

Greg felt her pull against his body, cracking his back. He yelled out a little
in pain. Lauren stopped for a moment and looked back at his cloudy eyes.

"Or should I crush you down like I did your weight?"

Lauren brought her arms together, slowly compressing his body, causing more
crunching. Greg groaned against the pain. Lauren brought her arms back,
releasing the pressure.

"So, which is it, BIG brother? What do want your weak little sister to do?
Crush you or break you in two?"

Greg looked down at her body. Her huge muscles continued to flex and flow into
mounds of super thick goddess like masses. All on a girl only 3 foot 6 inches
tall. Greg's eyes got wide and his head grew dizzy. All of the blood rushed
out of his head. He could take no more and the world finally went dark.

Blinking his eyes, blurry images came into focus as Greg woke up near the same
bench he had been lifting weights on. His mom was standing over him and his
dad was near by.

"Greg! Greg! Wake up! A terrible storm hit the house! It must have knocked you
out! Good thing Lauren called us!"

Greg shook his head and looked over at Lauren, who was back to her original
skinny form and standing behind their father. She was in her sleeveless
flowered nightgown and gave him a concerned look. Was Lauren's growth all just
a dream? His dad took a step forward and both of his parents helped Greg sit
up. They looked him over with concern.

Greg stared at them and then glanced back at Lauren who now sported a menacing
grin. She quickly brought her stick arm up and flexed. A gigantic bicep
exploded upward, easily 50 inches around of ripped, vein engorged might!
Greg's breath got short and he closed his eyes and shook his head. When he
opened them back up, Lauren was standing in the same spot with her arms down
and the previous concerned look on her face. He let out a nervous sigh. If it
was a dream, was it over yet?

The End?

artful.dodger

Workout with Superman
By GBM
A college bound girl wins a workout with Superman
___________________________________________________

"Win a workout with Superman!'

What a ridiculous, yet fantastically popular promotion. The campaign was for
charity, but that didn't matter to the thousands and thousands who entered.
Everyone realized that there was no way they could lift what Superman was
capable of, but the opportunity for some one on one gym time with the Man of
Steel had turned this lottery into the biggest seller ever.

When the winner was announced, nobody was as surprised as Alexia. A recent
high school graduate, Alexia (or Alex as she preferred) was certainly no big
time weight lifter. But she was a big Superman fan. A competitive cheerleader,
she was still in pretty good shape and had hopes of making it on the cheer
squad of her college. The excitement of winning was barely out of her system
when the nervousness of lifting weights with the Man of Tomorrow settled in.
Alex walked downstairs into her brother's lab. A genius by any standard, Tom
preferred to stay out of the limelight and take on-line classes to supplement
his high school work. Tom looked up at Alex from behind his beakers.

"So Alex, excited about your big day tomorrow?"

Alex blushed. "More anxious I guess. I mean, look at me. I'm the girl at the
top of the pyramid. I don't have much muscle to speak of. I'm only 5 foot 2.
Why would Superman even want to lift weights with me?"

Tom raised his eyebrows. "Well you seemed happy to enter and thrilled to win.
Besides, haven't you been hitting the gym to get the proper lifting techniques
down?"

Alex twirled her long blonde hair nervously. Her hazel eyes looked sad. She
looked down at the ground. "Yeah, but I can't lift much and look at my
muscles." She flexed her right arm and not much happened. Her bicep was a
straight line across her arm.

Tom felt for his sister. Telling her that Superman was stronger than everyone
wasn't going to give her any comfort. He turned around and reached into his
small refrigerator. "Well perhaps I can help you." He pulled out a vile which
held 6 ounces of a light blue liquid. "I've been working on a formula to make
people bigger and stronger. The problem is, I'm not sure how good it works. As
a matter of fact, I'm not sure if it works at all."

Before he could continue, Alex bounced over to him and snatched the vile out
of his hand. "Of course it will work! Everything you do works!" Tom reached
out to protest, but Alex quickly drank it down and handed him back the empty
vile. Both stood still for a moment, unsure of what would happen next. Alex
let out small burp.

"So, how long does this take anyway?"

Tom gave her a sheepish look. "Um, a few hours at least I think. And you
probably shouldn't have drunk the whole thing."

Alex sighed, ignoring the second statement. "A few hours? But the workout is
tomorrow morning." She reached her arm out and flexed her bicep again with the
same result. Nothing. She stamped her foot. "Darn it!"

Tom continued to look at her warily, wondering if there was some type of
triggering device he had overlooked. "Well there's nothing more you can do
now. Why don't you go to bed? You've been saying how you wanted to look your
best."

Alex groaned. "Like I'm going to get any sleep tonight." But without any
options, Alex turned around and headed for bed. She tossed and turned all
night, waiting for her brother's mixture to take effect, but nothing happened.
She finally got up at 5:00 AM and slipped into the shower. She tried to relax
as she washed her hair, but was now thinking how all of the big men at the gym
would laugh at her. Superman was a hero, he wouldn't laugh at her, but she
felt that she would quickly bore him. Alex dried herself off and pulled on the
shorts that had been sent to her. They were cut like Superman's outfit to be
modest, form fitting workout shorts. She had been fitted after she won, but
this was the first time she had put them on. Her outfit was made of the same
flexible, nearly indestructible material that Superman wore and was one of the
prizes for winning. The shorts were like swimwear, with no need for panties.
She then pulled on the work-out top and almost cried. It was an athletic crop
top with short sleeves that covered her shoulders and ended at the bottom of
her ribs. The material was thick, so she didn't put on anything underneath.
The problem was that Superman's famous S was centered on the top, right
between her small breasts. She looked hot, but felt terrible. "I'm no
Supergirl!" Shaking her head she turned away from the mirror and grabbed her
brush to start working on her hair. She placed her long hair into a sensible
ponytail and finished getting ready. She walked down the stairs to her
kitchen. Tom was there, munching on a bagel.

"Wow, Alex, you look great! Are you ready for your big day?"

Alex's parents were there too and offered her similar encouragement. Alex
faked her enthusiasm for her parents, ate some breakfast and walked out to the
waiting limo with Tom. The work-out was semi-private, with just her, Superman,
a camera crew and a few support personnel from the gym. The location was
unknown, and the limousine was sent to take her to the private location. Alex
looked at Tom.

"I still don't feel any different and I look silly. Are you sure you gave me
the right stuff?"

Tom gave her weak smile. "Yeah, that was it. Look, even if it didn't work you
have to relax. Just have fun. Nobody is there to judge you. Just have a good
time with Superman. There aren't too many people who can."

Alex looked down at her gym shoes and gripped her work-out bag tight. "OK,
I'll try." She gave him a quick hug, suppressing a nervous sob and turned
toward the car.

Alex got into the limo and before she knew it was at the gym and being
escorted into a large room with weights and strange looking bars. Standing in
the middle of it all was the imposing figure of Superman. Alex gasped. He
looked bigger than she had thought. At 6 foot 4 with broad shoulders, hard
muscles and slick black hair he presented a commanding presence. His large
chest pushed out his S, letting everyone know who he was. He walked up to Alex
and reached his hand out. Alex giggled as her hand was almost completely
covered. His shake was firm, but to her relief, didn't break her bones.
Superman smiled at the much smaller girl.

"So Alexia, is there any type of workout you wanted to do? I brought some of
my graviton bars and set them up to show you what I do."

Alex looked up at her hero. "Um, we can do what you do, that would be OK." She
tried to remember to keep breathing and was now nearly shaking. If Superman
noticed, he didn't let on.

"OK. I'll start with some chest flies. I have two graviton bars set on a
stand. All I have to do is press the setting from 1 to 1000, lift the bars off
the stand and pull them just like a chest machine with cables."

Alex looked on as he dialed up a 5. The gym owner was standing next to her and
leaned over. "That's 5 million pounds. For each bar."

Alex slumped over a little after hearing that. She felt lucky to do 5 pounds.
She watched as Superman finished a set of ten. She then walked over to the
equivalent machine. Superman followed her to the weights and looked over at
her. "What setting, Alexia?"

Alex tried to keep her composure. "Uh, 20 pounds I guess." She looked away as
Superman suppressed a smile. She set herself, closed her eyes and pulled the
cables in front of her. Only the resistance she expected wasn't there. It was
like she was pulling her arms against air. She opened her eyes and looked over
at the weights. Sure enough, 20 pounds had been pulled up. She brought the
weight back down and looked at her arms. They looked a little different,
firmer, toner. Alex lit up. Tom's formula must have kicked in. She did a quick
set of 10, released the grips and looked over at Superman. "Uh, that was just
an easy warm-up weight. Could you move the pin down to 100 pounds?" She could
hardly believe the words coming out of her mouth. 100 pounds. That was about
all she weighed. She had been concerned about 20 pounds, but knew that her
brother wouldn't let her down. Superman pursed his lips and nodded his head,
clearly impressed that a small girl could lift that much. They were both
impressed when Alex did another set of 10 just as easy. This time she had felt
a small satisfying tingle with each repetition. She liked the feeling and
wanted more.

"I guess I'm feeling pretty strong today. Go ahead and max out the weight to
500 pounds."

Now Superman was really impressed, but was also a bit wary. How was this small
girl able to pull 500 pounds with each arm? Shrugging his shoulders, he set
the weight and stepped back. Alex once again pulled at the weights as though
they were air. Her chest bulged slightly under the strain, filling out her top
with a bit of cleavage. She quickly did 10 reps, but was now a bit upset that
she was hardly even getting a pump. The pleasurable tingling was only slightly
stronger. Her arms had gotten a little bigger, but were still smaller than her
gymnast friends. Realizing the opportunity, she gave Superman a sly smile.

"I guess I forgot to mention how strong I really am. Do you mind if I try your
bars."

Superman stiffened. "Do you realize that each setting is one million pounds?
That's 2000 times what you just lifted?"

But Alex wasn't paying attention. She quickly walked over his bars, set them
for one, licked her lips and gripped the bars. When she lifted them up,
everyone in the gym let out an astonished gasp, including Alex. Only her gasp
wasn't from surprised, it was from an overwhelming feeling that nearly drove
her to orgasm. The pleasure flooded her body and as she tensed, her outfit
groaned as her muscles surged bigger. Her legs practically doubled in size in
seconds with thick sinews as they leapt in muscle power to hold the gigantic
weight. Her small hard calves morphed into baseball sized heart shaped
muscles. Her thighs pressed out gymnast sized bulges, with clean separation,
pushing the shorts up her side. Her thick thighs tapered nicely into a thin
waist that was quickly filled with an impressive array of muscular blocks. Her
arms grew out past fitness class, with her triceps pushing out small
horseshoes. Her back thickened and widened and her chest contracted into two
impressive mounds of muscle, pressing her breasts hard against the top,
stretching the material out, outlining her muscular chest, growing breasts and
excited nipples. In a matter of moments, Alex had morphed into a more
muscular, sexier version of Supergirl. Alex breathed deeply as the orgasmic
feeling passed. She looked around at all of the open mouths and smiled. The
tingling left her a bit light headed.

"What, like one million pounds is a lot!"

Everyone in the gym began to murmur, not expecting this young cheerleader to
quickly grow muscles and lift 2 million pounds. Alex shook her head to clear
away the cobwebs, concentrated on the bars and pulled them forward, working
her way through a set of 10 impossible repetitions. Giggling at the thought
that she was doing chest flies with one million pounds in each hand, Alex held
the bars at the apex, pressing more muscle into her now impressive chest with
each downward movement. Finishing, she brought the bars back to their stands
and took a step back. Rubbing her hands around her newly developed muscles and
feeling confident, powerful and sexy, she gave Superman, her hero, a sultry
look.

"Well, Superman, it looks like you've got some competition. Think you can keep
up with a small teenage girl?"

Superman stood his ground but brought his hand up to rub his chin. "Well,
Alex, care to explain how you apparently suddenly have super strength."

As Alex continued to run her hands over her bulging thighs and separated
abdominals, she pursed her lips. "Well, this is a work-out with Superman,
isn't it? I just figured that meant you needed someone to work out with.
Someone who could match your strength and push you a bit. Not disappointed are
you?"

Superman continued to give her a suspicious look. "No, not disappointed, just
surprised. If you are new to your strength, perhaps I can help you become
accustom to your new powers."

Alex smiled. "That would be great! Let's see if I can lift some more first."
She quickly moved the dial to 5, winked at him and pulled the bars up again.
The murmurs continued. The producer rifled through the paperwork. There was no
mention of this girl having super strength.

As Alex adjusted to the heavier weight, she let out a pleasurable moan. She
repeated another set of 10 presses, letting the intoxicating rush of power
flow through her muscles. She stepped back and looked at Superman.

"Does this mean I'm as strong as Superman?"

Superman frowned. This is not what he expected. He had expected a quick
work-out, to sign a few autographs and get on his way. Was this girl a Luthor
plant? He walked over to the machine and set it to 800. 800 million pounds
with each arm! He gripped the bars, pulled them off the stand and pulled them
forward. He struggled a bit, but was able to squeeze out 5 reps.

"Now if you can do THAT, then you'll be as strong as Superman."

Alex swaggered forward, exuding sexuality as Superman walked away. She looked
up at him, pulled her ponytail over her shoulder and ran her fingers through
her hair. She swiveled her hips back and forth like a little girl, but spoke
seductively.

"Wow, Superman. You just pressed 800 million pounds. That sounds quite heavy.
I think I'll give it a go though, you know, just to see if I can lift it."

The tingling she felt running around her muscles was like alcohol and Viagra.
Her inhibitions were gone and her confidence was sky high. She flexed her
newly acquired muscles and grabbed the bars. She slowly started pushing up
against the impossibly heavy weight, causing her body to react once again with
another power surge. Previously unthinkable strength slowly built up and
started coursing through her small frame. Muscles that would make any female
bodybuilder envious thickened and hardened. Her 5 foot 2 inch frame began to
pulse with new muscular power, causing Alex to moan with pleasure. Everyone
else simply watched in anticipation as Alex continued to push up against the
bars, straining her super sexy muscles, but seeming to be unable to move bars
that only Superman could hope to lift. However, every attempt was greeted with
another power rush and Alex was becoming addicted to the feeling. Sure she
could lower the setting and try to work up to this huge weight, but why
bother. Her body just kept getting stronger with every attempt, she could feel
it. Her muscles continued to bulge bigger and grow harder. As she continued to
push up, the feeling of power flooding her body was liberating. As Alex looked
at the bar, she thought, "Am I really going to be able to lift this weight?
Could I really become as strong as Superman, the strongest man in the
universe?"

Continuing to press against the bars, Alex's muscles tensed a little bigger
every time she pushed up. Her chest moved up and down with each breath,
seeming to defy gravity and push out straight ahead, highlighting her pectoral
striations and large, thickly muscled breasts. Her legs became more defined
and her abs bristled with might. After several more attempts and rushes of
power, Alex smiled as she was now able to shift the bar around on the stands.
Surely she couldn't have gotten this strong this fast? She let out a small
laugh at the possibility. A work out with Superman. And to think she was
afraid of being embarrassed. Now her strength was growing so fast that she was
on the verge of embarrassing him! This was turning out to be one incredible
work-out!

Finally feeling that her body had grown in power to actually move the bars,
Alex reset her grip, shimmied her body slowly, gave Superman a come hither
look, and then in one quick, impossible power move, pulled the bars off the
stands, holding them above her head! The large sucking sound was the
collective gasp of everyone in the room. Alex smiled and began to laugh.

"I've done it! I'm holding up 1.6 billion pounds! From 40 pounds to
1,600,000,000 pounds in minutes!"

Her brother's formula worked better than even he could have thought. His
sister was now as strong as Superman! The strongest, most powerful man in the
galaxy! Alex growled with pleasure as she received yet another shot of power.
She let the warmth flow around her muscles and puckered her lips. Her muscles
expanded once again with sexy female curves, this time even more dramatically.
Her muscles bunched up and pushed off of her body like small boulders against
her small frame. Her petite joints only made her muscles look bigger and more
striking. Her calves pulsed to softball sized balls of power; her thighs
swelled up as big as any female bodybuilder and then grew even bigger, pushing
away from her body with huge straps of muscle power! The large taper from her
thighs into her thin, sexy, muscular waist was even more striking now, as was
the taper back out to her inflating lats and up to her chiseled shoulders. Her
chest enlarged with every breath, showing off her muscular pectorals and
large, rock hard breasts through her straining top and growing S. Her arms
twitched and flexed into perfect mounds of huge female muscles with large
rippling triceps bulging hugely as she held the bars over her head with
seemingly little effort. It was now clear to everyone in the room that her
muscles were as big as Superman's. Alex smirked at the camera and back at
Superman.

"Well that didn't take long! After just a few attempts I'm now holding up the
heaviest weights that the Man of Steel can press with his chest! Little Alex
has 1.6 billion pounds in her hands! I'm the strongest, most powerful girl on
earth! My small body has been infused with near unlimited super power and
strength! Nobody here saw THIS coming! I've got the strength of Superman in a
small young woman package!"

Still holding the weights, Alex looked down at her surging muscles. "And check
out this bod. My muscles are as big as yours Superman. Only my frame is much
smaller, making my muscles look even bigger on me! And check these awesome
muscles out! They're perfectly shaped from the belly to the peaks. They flow
around my frame into incredible, sexy bulges, rippling and hard, bristling
with incredible power. Heck, my muscles look better than yours, Superman!
They're better shaped and more defined! And I'm just a 5 foot 2 inch teenage
girl and you're a 6 foot 4 inch super man! Ha, I've got muscles as big as
Superman with his strength to match. This is turning out to be one great
work-out! And speaking of work-out, didn't you struggle with five
repetitions?"

Alex held the bars for a moment, looked up at them almost lazily and then
started to push them forward. Her muscles tensed and flowed as she brought her
arms back and forth with seemingly little effort, counting each repetition.
Alex's muscles continued to bulge menacingly, flexing bigger than Superman's
muscles, bursting off of her body with strength and vigor, separation and
density! Alex completed 5 reps and stopped.

"So, if five repetitions make me as strong as Superman, what does THIS make
me?"

Alex winked at Superman and pulled the bars back down. Slowly. Deliberately.
Showing off her super strength and burgeoning superiority for the camera and
Superman. She completed a sixth repetition and did another repetition, and
another. Each rep made her feel more confident. Each movement made her feel
more powerful. She was the sexiest, most powerful woman on the planet.
Stronger and more powerful than the Man of Steel! Alex set the bars back on
their stands and smiled softly at Superman.

"Gee, Superman, didn't you say if I could press that weight 5 times that I'd
be as strong as you? And I did 10 repetitions. I guess that makes me
ssssssstrrrrrronger than you." As she slowly mouthed the words 'stronger', she
thrust her now DD sized, muscle laden breasts out, causing her top to groan.
The pectoral striations lined the now strained material and her nipples tented
outward.

"Like MY chest Superman. Wonder Woman looks a little girl compared to me now!
Power Girl can't compete with this body! And check out MY S, with my bulging
breasts of steel, my symbol is BIGGER than yours now! A work-out with
Superman? I've surpassed your power! I'm stronger than you now! It looks like
you won a work-out with Super Alex, little man!"

Superman let out an "Uh".

Superman was flabbergasted. She was right! The thought of a young woman
growing big, strong and muscular had always excited him. But for her to have
super strength to match his was a dream come true. Up to this point, there was
no woman on earth who was in his strength range that could satisfy him
sexually. Wonder Woman was a celibate Amazon with some weird Greek background.
Supergirl was his 16 year old cousin. And there was NO way he'd ever hook up
with Power Girl. This girl may be young, but she WAS 19. And she appeared to
be strong enough to withstand his might. Powerful enough to stand up to his
crushing embrace. He swallowed hard. She certainly seemed willing. Every flex,
every lift seemed to be done just for him. His mind reeled. Alex had become
the woman he had always dreamed about.

With Superman standing like a statue, Alex suppressed a giggle. She was
blowing him away! How great was this work-out now!

"Well as fun as that was Superman, these muscles don't feel tired yet. I'll
bet I can lift even MORE weight!" Looking at the camera, Alex followed up with
a mischievous grin. "Let's find out shall we? Superman, you really have won a
workout with me! Now pay attention Man of steel, I'll show you how to lift
some real weights. Maybe someday, if you work out hard enough, you'll be as
strong as me." Thrusting her chest out, she gave him a menacing grin. "And
just maybe you'll have muscles like me too. I'm the one in this room who
deserves to wear this S. The one here who is REALLY super! And the one here
who is going to keep getting MORE super! I can feel the energy flowing around
my body, infusing my muscles with even more strength, power and might!"

Still smiling, Alex backed up from the bars and moved the dial up to 1000. 1
billion pounds for each bar! She was moving the weight to more than Superman
could handle. Superman went white with a bit of fear, but his excitement
built. This beautiful young girl was quickly putting his super body to shame
in both size and separation and now she was looking to even exceed his
strength! He watched on, not knowing whether he wanted her to lift this weight
or not.

Alex was burning up with desire, lust, and power. She reached down and pulled
off her shoes and socks, tossing them to the side. She pulled the rubber bands
off of her hair and shook her head; letter her long blonde hair cascade all
over her shoulders, chest and back. She felt wild and nearly out of control as
she ran her fingers through her long blonde hair, tensing her biceps into huge
balls of muscles and raising her top to the bottom of her muscle bloated
pectorals with every breath. Alex looked at Superman, placed her hands on the
side of her huge breasts and blinked her eyes slowly for effect.

"Mmmmmm. Think this chest can lift this mighty weight?"

Alex snickered as Superman's jaw went back open. She gripped the bars and
wiggled her hips. Her smile widened and the room gasped again as she pushed
the bars away from the stands and held them for a moment.

artful.dodger

"Check this out! I'm holding more weight than the mighty Superman can manage
to lift! This little girl IS stronger than Superman! I'm ripping away the
mantel of the strongest being in the galaxy from you Superman! I'll be the one
to save YOU! I'll bend things you can't hope to bend! I'll easily lift more
than he can manage! Just think how this looks! Mighty Superman out muscled and
out powered by a 19 year old girl! And this weight felt EASY! There's more
muscle and strength to come! Super Alex is just getting started!"

As she continued to gloat, the tingling continued. Alex held the bars,
allowing her body to adjust to the weight. Her legs added more layers of
indestructible muscles, making them bigger than Superman's! Her quads and
calves danced and swelled as she pumped them back and forth in a sexy,
rhythmic display, shifting her weight up to her toes on one bare foot and then
the other, enjoying the tingling and reveling in the attention. She wiggled
her abs and her thick, wickedly separated muscles cascaded around
hypnotically. Her arms pushed bigger, with more sexy, pulsing bulges. Alex
then tensed her pecs and her monstrous chest expanded against her overstrained
top. She chuckled. More than enough muscle to move this weight. More than
enough strength to press out some chest flies. The world is in for a surprise!
Super Alex is on the scene! Nodding her head at her own thoughts, Alex slowly
cranked out another 10 reps, letting out pleasurable moans with every rep,
pushing even more muscle into her chest each time, straining the top to the
limit! With incredible ease, she set the bars back and looked at Superman.

"Is that all the heavier this thing can go? I'm hardly getting a pump." She
flexed her chest and it pressed forward with mounds of magnificent muscles,
bigger than Superman, bigger than a heavyweight bodybuilder! The top creaked
under the pressure and started to rip up the sides as she infused her breasts
with muscles, melding them with her chest and pressing them out nearly a foot
in front of her! Her S was now stretched taught across her bulging chest,
causing it to grow much bigger than Superman's S! Her muscle cleavage was now
fully exposed as the top struggled to contain her growing pectorals. Alex
licked her right index finger and traced a trail from her mouth, down to the
top of her chest and down into her super cleavage. Her entire hand was lost in
her gigantic chest! Superman began to shake and a super hard-on rose to the
occasion, pressing tight against his suit, looking to burst through! Alex
looked down at Superman and licked her lips.

"Oh, do you like my muscles Superman? Muscles that are bigger than yours.
Muscles that are stronger than yours! Do you like the idea of being in the
presence of a woman who is your superior in strength, muscle size and power?
Well, since you seem to like my huge chest, check this out."

Alex started to pump her chest up and down, one pectoral at time, never
removing her gaze from the Man of Steel. Huge masses of ultra powerful
pectorals danced around with control better than any stripper he had ever
seen. Her top looked painted on, and was ripping further under the incredible
pressure applied against it.

"These sexy muscles are more powerful than yours, Superman! And ready to grow
in power even more! And you call yourself Superman! You're no Superman to me!
But I'm definitely a Super Girl to you!"

Superman stared on and began to drool. He looked at her with X-Ray vision and
was shocked to see how dense she had become. He had trouble seeing through
her! What power did this young girl possess? She was a super sexy, super
muscular, super powerful girl! She was like an exotic dancer on super
steroids! Alex smiled at Superman as she continued to pulse her pecs up and
down, first the left then the right, then together, lifting each striated
pectoral mound over 6 inches with each flex. Her chest was bigger, harder and
more powerful than Superman could have previously imagined.

"Pretty impressive huh? Like this muscle control? Since I'm stronger than you
now, it's only natural that my muscles grew bigger than yours too! You can't
flex YOUR pecs like this! My super chest is so much bigger than the mighty
Superman! And since I easily did those flies with more weight than you could
handle, I'm obviously MUCH stronger than you."

Alex slinked up to Superman, pulsing her muscles with the confidence of a
super girl who knew she was the strongest being in the universe. She stood on
her toes, causing her calves to bunch hugely and whispered into Superman's
ear. "Want to see just how strong I am now? Want to rub your body against my
indestructible muscles? Muscles that could easily over power you and bend you
to my will?""

Before Superman could react, Alex reached up and grabbed the back of his neck
with her left hand and pulled his head down toward her, giving him a
passionate kiss. He tried to resist her, but quickly found that he couldn't.
She really was stronger than him! He reached out and grabbed her thick forearm
to pry it away, but her arm wouldn't move. He increased the pressure, but Alex
only giggled and continued to kiss him. She wasn't just stronger than
Superman; she was MUCH stronger than Superman! He was both alarmed and turned
on at the same time. He had never dreamed that he could be dominated in this
way! He could no longer resist his urges and was pushing out an ever
increasing super hard on! Alex released her lip lock, gazed into Superman's
eyes and looked down at the bulge that was forming down below.

"That was interesting. I really AM much stronger than you aren't I? You tried
to pull yourself away with both hands against my one and you couldn't! Could
you feel my steel hard muscles? Muscles that can flex bigger and harder than
yours? Want to feel what a REAL bicep feels like?"

She smiled at him, licked her lips, and flexed up her right arm into a huge
ball of striated, perfectly shaped power. Superman gasped at both the size and
seemingly perfect shape. Her bicep was round, full, and peaked to perfection.
The huge muscle flexed cleanly above the plane of her arm and towered over her
shoulder, rising nearly half way up her thick forearm, glistening with a thin
layer of sweat. A single, sexy vein wrapped its way up and around, extenuating
her power and muscle superiority. Superman's mouth hung open and Alex giggled.

"Go ahead, Superman, feel the power flowing through my mighty muscles, see if
you can dent my teenage girl bicep. Run your fingers along my split, press
against my peak. Squeeze as hard as you can. See if you can stand up to my
might!"

Superman reached down with trembling hands and followed her instructions. He
probed her bicep and as he gripped her peak, Alex flexed and un-flexed her
bicep, causing it to rise and fall over 4 inches, spreading Superman's fingers
apart, growing in size and power with every flex. Superman began to sweat; he
was unable to penetrate her muscles, even bringing in his other hand in hopes
of breaking through her mighty bicep!

"Now THAT'S a bicep! It's huge, rippling with power and still growing! I'm
unstoppable! Uncontrollable! And my power is still welling inside me, waiting
to get out. You think this is a big bicep, well watch this!"

Alex continued to flex and unflex her incredible muscles and smiled as
Superman gripped her arm until his knuckles turned white. The camera had
zoomed in and the small group of people in the gym could only gasp in
astonishment as Alex's bicep had grown from 22 inches to what had to be over
30 incredible inches around. And growing bigger, harder and stronger with
every flex! Her bicep continued to rise with every contraction, becoming
bigger and harder by the second.

"Can't dent my muscles can you? You can't even push into my bicep a little! My
spectacular muscles contain more power than you can image! They're already
harder than you can hope to penetrate! I'm bigger, stronger AND harder than
you! I've outclassed you in every department! My super strength, super muscles
and invulnerability put yours to shame! And check it out, every flex pushes my
mighty bicep a little higher. Every time I tense my fist, my bicep gets a
little harder. And stronger. And more powerful! My bicep is throbbing with
unearthly power that is still increasing! Nobody else on earth has this much
power at their disposal! My perfect, sexy bicep is bigger than any bodybuilder
could ever hope to flex and it's harder than anything in the universe!"

Holding her bicep into one final, knee weakening flex that pushed in up to 32
unthinkable inches around and nearly a foot tall, Superman gave up and
released his grip. His breath became shorter as his excitement grew. Alex
smiled seductively, gave her bicep one final, dominating flex that weakened
Superman's knees and released her flex. In one smooth movement, Alex reached
out, pulled Superman closer and gave him a hug. With her chest relaxed,
Superman could feel her breasts compress against his indestructible pectorals.
He could feel the warmth and erotic sensation that was separated only by their
spandex. Superman placed his hands on her shoulders for support as she drew
him in closer.

"I've always wanted to give you a kiss and a hug. Wanting to feel just how
hard your muscles were, to run my fingers along your powerful body. To have
you hold me in your powerful arms and crush me in an indestructible, erotic
embrace."

Superman blushed. Alex looked up and smiled. "Now it seems that I have the
hard muscles and the powerful body. I'm holding YOU in an indestructible,
erotic embrace! You are completely under my power now, Superman!"

Alex then flexed up her chest slowly, causing her muscle laden breasts to rise
up and press hard against Superman's chest. Smiling, Alex flexed and unflexed
her chest, slowly infusing muscle into her huge breasts, inflating them into
impenetrable mounds of muscle perfection. Her breasts were soon filled with
muscle, flowing into twin blocks of invulnerable power. As Alex continued to
flex up her chest, her breasts burst forth, bigger than twin volleyballs,
slowly, impossibly, caving in the previously indestructible chest of Superman.
Alex moaned with pleasure.

"Mmmmm. Even my boobs are harder than your muscles now Superman. The softest
part of my body is more powerful than you! You don't stand a chance against
me. I could crush you now if I wanted! Imagine, having your chest caved in by
the breasts of a teenage girl, to have you breath slowly taken away. To have
your ribs bent one by one and slowly snapped against my super hard chest."

Alex rhythmically tensed and relaxed her chest, causing Superman to groan
during each flex as she rubbed her chest up and down his torso, poking her
excited nipples deeper into his flesh and causing his hard-on to grow further.
Oh, how he wanted her now, but he realized that Alex was going to control what
happened from here on, only making his desire greater.

Alex brought her incredible muscled thigh upward and slowly rubbed it against
Superman's hard-on, tensing her muscles to press hard against his member of
steel, causing him to grown in both pleasure and pain.

Smiling at her feeling of dominance, Alex released her grip, stood back for a
moment and looked at Superman and ran her index finger around his chest.

"Well Superman, since I've maxed out your machine, how about you help me out."

Superman looked at her with aching desire. "Sure, Alex, whatever you want!"

Alex smiled. She now had Superman completely under her control. Time to press
her advantage even further.

"When I pull the bars off the pedestals, I want you to push up against me as I
press down."

Superman's breath became shorter. Could she really continue to get stronger?
If she were able to press him down, she would be over twice as strong as him.
He shuddered at the thought and his erection throbbed and ached. Following
Alex back to the machine, Superman waited for her to pull the bars off. Alex
chuckled at how light the weight felt now compared to just a few minutes ago.

"Alright, Superman, push up with everything you've got. You and 2000 million
pounds against the strongest girl in the universe! Let's see just how super I
am!"

Superman slowly applied pressure upward and Alex felt the added weight. She
grunted a bit as she tried to push down, but at the same time Superman was
unable to push up any harder, keeping them at a deadlock. This lasted for
almost a minute. But during that minute Alex's expression slowly changed. Her
strained face became more relaxed. And her huge muscles solidified, tensed and
slowly grew even bigger! Superman's arms began to waver a bit and as he took
his eyes off the bars he looked at Alex and gasped. Her muscles practically
crackled with intensity and hardness and her red lips were curling into a
smile.

"Ready to feel my dominating super strength, Superman?"

Ready? What did she mean? He had pushing up with all of his formidable might.
Power to move mountains! Before he could say anything he felt the bars start
to move downward. Alex chuckled.

"2 trillion pounds AND the might of Superman are no match for me now! Can you
feel it Superman? Can you feel me overcome your power and still press more
weight than you can even lift? Can you feel me become even stronger than
before? Strong enough to push you and this incredible weight to the ground!"

Superman continued to push upward but he was losing! His arms were locked, but
he was slowly, impossibly, being moved down!

"Do you feel it Superman? The overwhelming power contained in my body! The
unlimited strength and power at my disposal! Unlimited muscle power and muscle
size! I've got it all! Your strength is now nothing to me! I'm over twice as
strong as you!"

Alex increased the pressure and as the bars moved down, Superman was driven to
one knee until he was staring right at Alex's mighty S. The symbol that let
everyone know that he was Superman, but which now better belonged to Alex!
Only her S was stretched to ridiculous proportions and he could hear the
material grown and rip.

"Get a good look at what a real super powered chest looks like Superman! My
mighty muscles are exploding with size, density and superior strength!"

As she continued to drive Superman further down, Alex's breathing got harder
and her nipples ripped through the top like two steel tipped darts. She smiled
and flexed her mighty pecs harder, popping the threads quickly, and with one
final, awe inspiring flex of her mighty chest, finally destroying the top,
exposing the most ripped, muscle filled pair of boobs Superman had ever seen!
Her chest was bigger than the biggest porn star and more muscular than a Mr.
Olympia line up! Alex let out a lustful sigh as she continued to drive
Superman down. His arms finally gave as Alex pressed the bars down to his
chest.

"You are no match for me Superman! I've reached your strength limit. Then I
passed your strength limit! Now I'm easily more than TWICE as strong as you!
Just think about it Superman! Naked, pulsing teen-age girl muscles that
possess over twice your strength are flexing and surging forward right in
front of you, getting bigger and stronger every passing moment, crackling with
energy, bulging with might! My muscles are rippling with indestructible,
unrelenting power! I now have the ability to crush you if I so desired. No
weight is too heavy for me to lift. Every one of my muscles can flex to
unthinkable degrees into perfectly shaped, gigantic female mounds of pounding,
throbbing muscular power."

Superman's breath got shorter and he released his grip on the bars and fell to
floor. His super member spasm as he could no longer control his desire. His
pre-ejaculate cum was leaking through his tights.

Alex giggled as he placed the bars back on the rack and stepped toward the Man
of Steel. Reaching down she gripped his tights and ripped off the shorts,
fully exposing his incredible shaft.

"Mmmmmmm. Is that for me?"

Alex placed her index finger on the side of her shorts and easily ripped them
away from her body. She leaned down and roughly pushed Superman to the ground.

"Sex with Superman. What girl hasn't had that dream? Only in our dreams we
were completely under your control, succumbing to your incredible power."

Alex chuckled with lust and dominance. "But now you are completely under MY
control Superman! I think we've already established who has the power around
here!"

Alex leaned over and placed her hands on Superman's shoulders, pinning him to
the ground and slowly slipped his steel hard shaft into her waiting vagina.
Smiling, Alex slowly rode up and down, and then picked up the pace. Within
moments, Superman had come hard. Alex moaned at the feeling, but continue to
ride him harder, causing Superman to groan in both pleasure and pain. With a
few more thrusts, they came together! Superman was spend and tried to push
Alex off, but she only smiled back at him.

"Oh, come on, Superman, is that all you've got? I expected much more from a
Super Man."

Alex continued to grind into Superman, kissing him roughly, rubbing her naked,
palpitating chest up and down Superman's torso. Her massive thighs pulled him
closer and she thrust harshly, pounding her powerful body against Superman's
previously indestructible frame, pushing him deeper inside. Her overwhelming
strength and power was more than Superman could handle and he quickly became
hard again. Alex smiled as she felt him grow hard once again and continued her
movement until she came again, groaning with pleasure. The cameras had
continued to role, but neither Alex nor Superman cared. They both let out a
long sigh as Alex finally stood back up. Superman rubbed his shoulder as the
naked, super powered, super muscular teenager smiled down at him. Her blue
eyes sparkled, her red lips puckered and her long, beautiful blonde hair
flowed around her bulging shoulders, traps and pectorals.

artful.dodger

Alex reached her hand out and Superman gripped it. She smiled at the fact that
her hand was still much smaller than his, but she was now the one who had to
control how tight to apply the grip. With Superman now standing erect, Alex
licked her lips. She placed her hands on her hips, spread her small feet apart
and flexed up her magnificent muscular body into a classic super hero pose.
Her calves bunched hugely, clearly seen from the front, her thighs solidified
into large separated blocks that hung ominously over her small knees with
perfect teardrops. The massive thighs narrowed dramatically to her muscle
laden, insanely separated abdominals and back out to a huge, barn door
breaking set of lats that spread out to an incredible width. Her chest pressed
out with twin volleyball sized balls of rippling might. Every breath sent them
up near her chin and her erect nipples pointed to the ceiling. Her shoulders
and traps rose up with large mounds of muscle, surrounding and contrasting her
beautiful, young woman features and innocent smile. She was a naked, hyper
muscular, super sexy, ultra powerful young woman and Superman's breath was
becoming shallow once again in both admiration and desire. Alex's smile curled
up as she noticed Superman's eyes get wider. She quickly broke his dream with
a short statement.

"Hit me."

Superman took a step back. He hadn't expected this. "Wh-what?"

"Hit me. Let's see just how powerful my body is. Give me your best shot, right
in the solar plexus."

"I can't hit a girl."

Alex laughed. "I'm no girl. I'm your superior in every way. I'm a Super Woman.
I'm Super Alex. Don't worry, I know you can't hurt me. I just want to prove it
to you."

Superman rubbed his soar shoulder again. She had sure proved to be everything
he had dreamed about and then some. But did he really want to acknowledge that
she was his better in every way. Alex tapped her foot.

"Come on Superman, either hit me or I'll start hitting you. I'm guessing that
won't turn out any better for you."

Superman swallowed. He really did want to continue to please her. Letting out
another painful sigh he reached back and slammed his fist into her stomach
with a loud 'thwack'. Alex smiled.

"Come on Superman, I know you can punch harder than that! I barely felt
anything."

Gritting his teeth he reached back and hit her harder with the same results.

Alex giggled. "Again!"

Superman moved closer and began putting all of weight into his punches,
pounding on Alex's stomach with punches that would capsize a battleship. The
punches echoed off the walls with deep booming explosions, shaking the walls.
Even as he picked up the pace, Alex continued to smile, never moving from her
spot, accepting all of his incredible punches.

"Mmmmmm. Your love taps feel so wonderful. I wonder what would happen if I
actually flexed down?"

Superman looked up into her eyes with surprise and his next punch confirmed
that her statement was true. The dull thuds against her abdominals were
replaced with a loud crack as Superman's fist rammed up against Alex's super
hard contracted stomach! Superman pulled his arm back quickly.

"Ahhhh." He rubbed his hand in pain, wondering if he broken anything. Alex
simply laughed.

"Well I guess that proves just how much more powerful I am! Super Alex is
stronger, bigger and harder than Superman!"

Alex continued to smile at Superman as he rubbed his sore hand. She looked
back at the stunned cameral crew that had continued to tape the entire serious
of events.

"Looks like you guys are getting more than just a weight work-out video."

Giggling, Alex grabbed Superman's good hand and dragged him over toward
another bar. He followed quickly, not willing to continue to demonstrate to
the watching people that she really was that much stronger. Reaching another,
larger looking machine, Alex looked up at Superman.

"Is this the bar with the heaviest weights?"

Superman sputtered out a "Yes." Alex released her grip on Superman, and walked
over to the settings. This one had a top reading of 1,000,000. Superman used
it for dead lifts. The settings could go thousands of times more than he could
lift. This bar was the master, allowing for even more resistance, although
that had never been necessary. After Superman explained everything, Alex
nodded her head, blew him a kiss and moaned with anticipation.

"Mmmmmm. This looks like it might be enough to satisfy these super muscles.
What's your best lift Superman?"

Superman pushed his chest out. "About 10,000 million pounds."

Alex smiled at him and chucked. "Well then I'm sure that's not enough for THIS
super body anymore! My mighty super girl muscles feel energized! Let's try
something a little bigger shall we?"

Alex dialed in 50,000, made sure Superman saw the setting, winked at him and
walked up to the bar.

"Hmmm. Five times your best lift. Five times more weight than Superman can
lift. Well don't worry Superman, this looks like a job for Super Alex!"

Bending down, Alex shook her behind back and forth, showing off her sexy
glutes. She then gripped the bar and looked into the camera and then over to
Superman. Was she really five times as strong as Superman now? Could she
really lift this colossal weight? Letting out a deep breath Alex pulled
against the bar and was able to bring it up to her thighs in one clean
movement! Superman gasped. Alex released her breath. Great Scott! This was
five times more than he could lift and she had pulled the weight up casually.
Alex chuckled at the dumbfounded Man of Steel.

"Yeah, this weight is enough to get me started again. Looks like my super girl
muscles are about to put your super man muscles to shame! If you're the
strongest man on earth, what does that make me?" Nobody gave a reply, they
were all too shocked. Five times stronger than Superman! Inconceivable! But
Alex only continued to smile.

"So, this is five times as much as you can dead lift huh? That would make me
five times as strong as you." Tensing her mighty muscles, Alex narrowed her
eyes. "Then what does this make me?"

In a continued inexplicable display of power, Alex gave Superman a sly smile
and slowly, inexorably, pulled the incredible weight up to her chest! She
wasn't just lifting the weight, she was CURLING the weight! Alex sang out her
declaration.

"So Superman, what's your best curl?"

Superman gasped. "Uh, 500 million pounds."

Alex laughed. "Well look at me. I'm easily curling 100 times that little
weight. I guess that makes me at least 100 times stronger than you now! Not
five times as strong as you, not ten times as strong as, not even 50 times as
strong as you, but ONE."

"HUNDRED!"

"TIMES!"

"STRONGER than the mighty Superman!" Alex chortled with pleasure as she
continued to methodically curl the incredible weight up and down, up and down,
up and down, causing her biceps to bulge bigger than twin melons with every
curl. Veins started to snake their way around her biceps, feeding her
seemingly unlimited strength. Each muscle fiber was on dramatic, bulging
display, showcasing her impossible muscle power and rippling, monstrous muscle
size! Alex licked her tongue slowly around her lips as she continued to curl
the bar with ease.

"Oh yeah, baby. This feels soooooo good! This is more weight than you can even
lift Superman, and I'm curling it! And look at my muscles! They're sooooooo
much bigger than yours now, aren't they? Bigger, stronger, sexier! One hundred
times more powerful. Guess this makes me Super Duper Alex! Take notes
Superman, you'll never see anyone with this much muscle and power! Watch my
form. It's perfect. No leaning forward, no rocking. I'm lifting this weight
with just my arms! A work-out with Superman! Ha! Your work-out isn't even a
warm-up for me now! These muscles are way to powerful for that now! And
speaking of muscles, let's check them out again!"

Tiring of the weight that now seemed nearly insignificant, Alex put the bar
down, looked back at the camera and slowly flexed up her biceps. Arms bigger
than she could have ever imagined before began forming into astounding,
perfectly shaped masses. As she brought her fists upward her mighty biceps
rose bigger and bigger, and the peak pushed higher and higher! The skin
stretched audibly as two of the largest biceps ever flexed formed into small
mountains atop her mighty arms. As her fist reached vertical her gigantic
biceps ballooned into twin mounds with perfectly shaped peaks nearly as high
as her wrists!

"Ha! And you thought your biceps were big! THESE are REAL biceps, Superman!
Big, hard, super strong biceps!" Alex tensed her right arm harder and the peak
rose up even higher! She relaxed her right arm and flexed her left arm,
causing the same incredible muscle pumping action. She continued to repeat the
action as the camera zoomed in. Her peak jumped over nine inches with every
flex! Alex looked back at Superman.

"Kind of makes you feel like a little boy, doesn't it? These muscles put yours
to shame in both size and power! Of course my strength puts yours to shame
too." Releasing her bicep flex she looked back at the bar she had just curled
and back at Superman. "So, think I can lift any more than that? This was
supposed to be a workout with Superman and now all you can do is watch a
teenage girl destroy all of your records. I wouldn't want to disappoint the
fans. Those fans who thought you were the mightiest being on earth. My muscles
are all bulging bigger than yours. My lifts are crushing your best lifts!
Let's show your fans just who in this room deserves to be called super! So
what was that, 50,000 million pounds?"

Reveling in her power, feeling more confident than ever, Alex sauntered back
to the machine and dialed in 500,000!

"How about 10 times bigger still? 500,000 million pounds! If I can curl THIS,
that would make me one THOUSAND times stronger than you! Power even Superman
never dreamed of having, power to move mountains!"

Alex slowly walked back to the weight. She looked at Superman who was once
again taken aback. She had just increased the weight ten times bigger! Who was
this girl? His breath got short as she bent down to pull the weight off the
stand, wiggling her super sexy naked glutes back and forth as her butt added
more muscles and her thighs pounded on slabs of curvy, super dense ropes of
pure power. How could she continue to grow muscles like that right before his
eyes? Muscles with unparallel strength and density.

"Think I can lift this much weight? Imagine, having not just the strength of
Superman, but the strength of one THOUSAND Supermen! All contained in one
muscle bulging teenage super girl!"

She looked up at Superman, slowly licked her lips and pulled against the bar.
It came off the rest, causing Alex to moan, but she was doing it! She was
lifting the bar! Alex grunted a little as she continued to pull against the
hereto unmovable weight, finally bringing the bar up to her bulging thighs.
Superman's hard-on was growing bigger once again. She was now lifting 500
times what he could and he feared she wasn't done with this weight. The fact
that other people were in the room no longer concerned him. His mind was
reeling. He had looked for someone close enough to his power to have
passionate sex without having to concern himself about hurting her. Now this
girl was moving so far passed his might that he worried about himself. But
this only made him want her more. He grunted as his hard-on grew and became
almost painful. Alex looked at Superman and nodded her head with satisfaction.
She was continuing to turn him on with incredible displays of strength and
muscle bulging routines. Alex smiled broadly.

"Oh yeah, feel the burn. More weight than you could ever move! Weight to test
REAL super girl muscles! Ha-ha-ha. This weight is 1000 times what you can
curl! Think I can curl it? Think these super sexy, super powerful muscles can
keep getting stronger? And bigger?"

Before he could answer her arms bulged with newfound size and density as she
slowly brought the weight up and held it. Her arms were shaking a bit and her
face looked strained, but instead of yelling out in pain, she yelled out in
pleasure.

"Oh, Oh, OH!" Her hips thrust forward a bit as the intoxicating tingling
permeating her being. She was getting multiple orgasms from her incredible
strength. Her entire body shook with satisfaction and power! Alex brought the
bar back down, let out a pleasurable sigh and brought the weight back up. Her
biceps exploded even bigger! Easily twice Superman's size! Each rep brought
another squeal of pleasure. Once again she slowly brought the weight up and
down, exploding her musculature off the scale with each repetition! After 20
repetitions she brought the weight down.

"That was FANTASTIC! I'm a muscle bulging, super strong sexy machine! Ha! You
think you've got big, powerful arms? Check out THESE guns! I've got so much
power contained in my muscles now that they feel on fire! You thought my
muscles were big before? You ain't seen nothing yet!"

With that, Alex flexed her arms up into a double bicep pose that rocked the
gym. Never in the history of the galaxy had so much raw power and bulging
muscle might been brought to bear. Her biceps soared up to 60 inches in
seconds! Her biceps were two feet tall from just bringing her arms up!
Superman gasped. Alex merely laughed, looking at his rising hard-on. "If that
impressed you Superman, then this ought to make you cum where you stand!" Alex
then flexed down, unleashing all of her super girl power. Her biceps exploded
upward to 70 inches, 80 inches, 90 inches, to 100 inches around! With two more
quick flexed they rose up to 120 inches in circumference! Her biceps were now
over four feet tall! Her chest pushed out nearly two feet in front of her with
layers of super dense, ripped pectorals! Her legs were bigger than tree
trunks! Her back flared out away from her narrow, muscle filled waist like two
muscular wings. Her bulging, striated super chest pressed out with incredibly
sexy size and pulsing, striated muscle density. Alex growled like young
tigress.

"So, Superman, think you can stand up this much girl power? Do you think I'm
done yet? Do you think I can lift more? How about flex up bigger muscles? Can
this girl get any sexier? You call yourself Superman. Well you're no Superman
to me! I've got more power in one arm than you've got in your entire body!"

Alex released her flex and her muscles reduced back down, but they were still
much bigger than Superman's. She walked over to the machine and set it to
5,000,000. Five TRILLION pounds. Ten times bigger again!

"Guess this is as high as this machine can go. Might as well try and lift it.
After all, this is a work-out with Superman, even if Superman is no longer in
my class."

Every muscle now danced and flexed hugely. Superman was reeling. She increased
the weight 10 times AGAIN!

Alex wiggled her hips as she slowly walked up to the weight. She looked at
Superman, who no longer cared about exposing his huge hard-on. This much power
and raw sex appeal was almost more than he could handle. He shuddered a little
as she winked at him, gripped the bar with ONE hand, and curled her fingers
around the bar one at a time.

"Who needs two arms for this weight? Certainly not Super Alex!"

Alex blew him a kiss and pulled the bar up slowly. She was lifting up a
trillion pounds with one hand! This put her over 10,000 times stronger than
him! He began to shudder with excitement.

Alex bit her lower lip as the power play sent waves of ecstasy all over her
body. Her nipples pushed out over a half inch and pointed strait up on her
muscle laden, gravity defying chest. She glanced at Superman and batted her
eyelashes.

"Well if you thought that was a powerful display, just watch this."

She pulled the 5 trillion pound weight up and then began CURLING the bar. Her
magnificent bicep bulged up into a boulder of pure power.

"Ha! This is 50,000 times what you can curl with one arm? Shows you who has
the power around here doesn't it? Strength, muscle and raw sexual attitude!
Just call me Super Alex, the most powerful woman in the galaxy!"

Alex continued to curl the weight and continued to moan with pleasure at each
apex. Superman was breathing heavy, completing taken in by this mega powerful
girl. After 20 repetitions, Alex switched arms and did another 20.

"Well that proves I'm now 50,000 times stronger than you, but let's see if I
can prove to you just how strong I REALLY am! My monstrous power is flooding
my body! Just watch the monitor! I'm going Super Duper on your ass!"

Alex gripped the bar with both arms and began to press against it, slowly
bending the bar! Superman couldn't believe his eyes. The power to do that was
unthinkable! He looked over at the readings and they began to increase at an
alarming rate as she was applying trillions of pounds of pressure against the
machine! The readings pushed to 2 million, then 4 million, then 8 million,
then 10 million! Alex grinned as she felt her muscles exert nearly infinite
power.

"How's THAT for power Superman! I'm now 100,000 times stronger than you! And
that only took a few seconds! My body is fueled with unlimited might!
Unlimited potential! Bet you thought that 10 million tons was a lot, huh?
Sorry to let you know that I'm not done yet! My muscles have more super power
than this! I'm going to dwarf your so called super strength! I'm going to
dwarf the power of the entire planet! You're witnessing the birth of a
GODDESS! A muscle bulging, super sexy ultra powerful SUPER GODDESS!"

As Alex continued to bend and twist the bar, the reading jumped again! The
results on the machine quickly reached 20 million pounds! She had doubled the
pressure, leaping in power to unthinkable heights! Grunting sexily, Alex
continued to bear down on the bar and the readings continued to increase! The
machine soon reached 30 million, then 40 million, on to 50 million! Alex
laughed as her muscles took on a super sheen!

"Look at those reading Superman! I'm now 500,000 times stronger than you! I
have God like super powers! Yours are a joke compared to ME! Super Duper Alex
is being born! The power to move entire PLANETS is at my disposal! The more I
strain, the stronger I get! There is no limit to my power! My strength is
unlimited! Unfathomable!"

The entire room was glowing from the energy discharging from the graviton
machine and it was soon shooting out sparks! Alex ignored the snapping and
popping from the machine as she twisted the bar in two and began pulling it
into a pretzel! The machine reached 100 million as she was now applying
pressure 1,000,000 times greater than Superman! All of her muscles were now
flexed to incredible proportions! And she still wasn't done! With the might of
1 million Supermen, Alex pushed the bar into a ball and placed it between her
forearm and bicep and flexed down.

"Ha! I'm 1 million times stronger than the Man of Steel! ONE MILLION! I guess
that make me the girl of Titanium! This graviton field can't stop my muscles!
Nothing can stand up against the might of Super Duper Alex!"

The power of a black hole was now being exerted against Alex and it STILL
wasn't enough! As she flexed down against the ball, her mighty forearm crashed
into her monumental bicep and she applied pressure previously thought
impossible! The machine blasted up to 500 million as her bicep and forearm
ground into the graviton ball! Her arm shook as her bicep soared up over 140
inches around as the reading moved to 1 BILLION! One million, billion pounds!
Alex's body shook with orgasmic supremacy as she felt ultimate power flow
through her body.

"YES! I'm now 100 MILLION times stronger than you Superman. If you're 100
million times stronger than a normal man; that makes me a Super Woman for a
Superman! I'M A SUPER DUPER GODDESS!"

Still smiling, Alex tensed her cosmic powered muscles once again and pressed
the ball against her monumental forearm! With one final flex the ball
flattened down to nothing and the machine exploded! Debris rained down, but
Superman and Alex ignored the fall-out. Alex released her flex, looked at
Superman and licked her lips. She glanced down at his throbbing hard-on and
smiled.

"Why don't you come on over here Superman? I know you want to feel my
mmmmmmuscles."

Alex brought her bicep up and flexed it into a gigantic wall of bicep glory,
200 inches around and 8 feet tall!

Superman, pulled in by both fear and the desire to touch and probe the
mountains of muscle on this ultra powerful girl, stepped forward and begins
rubbing the towering biceps as they surged up to nine feet tall! He tried to
squeeze them, but they were harder than any substance he had ever felt!
Superman began to kiss and suck them, submitting to Alex's unrelenting power.
Alex moaned with satisfaction. Her bicep was bigger than he was! He floated up
and hugged it hard, rubbing his chest, arms and legs around her mountain of
muscle! His hard on pressed against her bicep with both pain and delight.
Alex's breathing got harder and her nipples pressed forward once again atop
her monumental pectoral muscles. Alex let out a lustful sigh.

"Oh yeah baby! Get a load of my super chest. Move down and kiss these mounds
of muscle!"

She flexed them harder, injecting more petrified muscle into her bountiful
boobs, pushing her nipples straight ahead! Superman did as he was told and
moved down, kissing, licking and sucking the beech ball sized, infinitely
hard, striated pecs. He reached her nipples and licked them hard, and Alex
tingled with desire. She released her flex, grabbed Superman by his top and
flung him to the ground. He crashed down hard, creating a small crater. He
moaned as he shook his head. Nobody had ever been able to do THAT before. Alex
quickly mounted the Man of Steel. Only he wasn't steel to Alex. The pleasure
Superman received was soon turned into pain as Alex began to grind down.
Superman shot a load into Alex who smiled down at her play toy. He came again
and again as Alex continued to thrust up and down. The gym rocked from the
super sex. The crew ran from the gym as the building collapse around them and
still Alex pushed harder, crushing Superman ten feet into the ground, shaking
the entire city. Superman was in ecstasy and death throws. Never had he
experienced such pleasure and such pain. Alex's muscles bulged to gargantuan
proportions. She was flexing her muscles up to over THREE TIMES his size! She
gripped Superman's arms and broke them both, pulling him toward her harder and
faster. He muffled a scream as she continued to drive him further down into
the earth. With one last thrust, Superman ejaculated everything he had, his
super power, his muscles, everything was pushed into Alex who screamed with
pleasure! His power was now MULTIPIED with hers! She was now 100 million times
stronger than before! She was now a COSMIC POWERED GODDESS!

Tossing aside Superman's useless husk she flexed her biceps down and they
exploded upward with the power of an entire GALAXY! Her biceps quickly climbed
to 6500 inches around, then 8000 inches around, 10,000 inches around. Alex
felt primordial power rip throughout her body and quickly coarse into the
biceps of her previously frail, little 5 foot 2 inch tall, 19 year old girl!
How long could this continue? Alex's biceps were over 400 feet tall and still
growing! They continued their impossible climb as they reached 11,000 inches
around, 12,000 inches around! 1000 feet around! 500 feet tall! Alex was drunk
with power, overcome with nearly uncontrollable energy. She continued to laugh
as her bicep pushed up to 13,000 inches, then 14,000 inches, up to 15,000
inches!

Alex yelled out. "More! More! MORE! MOOOOOOOORE!"

Raw elemental power blasted into her monumental biceps pushing them higher and
harder. 16,000 inches, to 18,000 inches to 20,000 inches. 2,000 inches for
every second! 152 mind blowing feet! 76 feet in height every moment! Her
biceps were 760 feet tall and GROWING. Bigger than the Statue of Liberty. They
soared up to 22,000 feet, 24,000 feet, 27,000 feet, 31,000 feet, 36,000 feet
in moments! 3000 feet around! 1500 feet tall! Taller than the Sears Tower!
38,000 inches, 40,000 inches! Alex tilted her head back as all of the raw
power was unleashed into the biggest biceps ever conceived! They were taller
than any building on earth and growing bigger every second and at a fast rate!
50,000 inches around, 60,000 inches around! 5000 feet! 2500 feet tall and
growing at an ever increasing rate! 80,000 inches around, 100,000 inches
around, 120,000 inches around! 5000 feet tall! Alex let out a primal scream
and flexed harder! Her biceps soared for the mountain tops! 150,000 inches
around 200,000 inches around, 300,000 inches around, 400,000 inches around!
500,000 INCHES AROUND! OVER 41,000 FEET! OVER 20,000 FEET TALL! AND THEY KEPT
GETTING BIGGER! 600,000 INCHES AROUND, 800,000 INCHES AROUND! 1 MILLION INCHES
AROUND! 1.2 MILLION INCHES AROUND. 100,000 FEET AROUND! 50,000 FEET TALL! HER
BICEPS WERE TALLER THAN MOUNT EVEREST! THEY WERE THE BIGGEST THINGS ON THE
PLANET!

Alex finally let out a breath as she pulled herself back together. She looked
up with her super vision to see how high her bicep peaks were.

"HA! 52,146 feet tall! But not quite tall enough! Time to break the outer
atmosphere!"

With full control of her Galician powers, Alex re-tensed her biceps and she
watched them soar even higher! 1.4 million inches around, 1.6 million inches
around, 1.8 million inches around, 2 MILLION INCHES IN MOMENTS! Her biceps
expanded so quickly that they broke the sound barrier as her peaks reached the
upper atmosphere! WITH ONE FINAL UNIVERSE SMASHING FLEX HER ULTRA POWERFUL
BICEPS EXPLODED UP TO 2.4 MILLION INCHES AROUND AND ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND FEET
TALL! HER BICEPS WERE 19 MILES HIGH!

As her breathing settled down, Alex was finally satisfied and released her
flex so her biceps could begin their incredible descent. She hummed with
satisfaction as all the power unleashed into her biceps was slowly pulled
back. Her body, glowing hot from the power, began to dull back down. She stood
naked in a 50 foot crater, looked around and laughed.

"This planet is not even a match for my powers now."

She reached down and pushed, titling the entire earth one way and then the
next creating earthquakes and floods. The entire earth was nothing but a beech
ball to her now! She laughed again and floated upward. The Goddess Alex then
flew away, quickly escaping the earth's atmosphere. She took off toward a
distant star, looking for adventure.

The End
________________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Good grief.  To think I wrote "Workout with Superman" nine years ago.  I hadn't read it in years and had to laugh as I started editing things in my head.  Funny how the story was a well-contained girl grows equal to Superman.  Then I went off the rails.  Oh well.

AAFan