Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Stephanie Flesher

Started by nickolai, July 12, 2015, 09:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickolai

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Superciccio85

she's a bomb!, tall, muscular and with a beauty face. wish she get bigger and bigger
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

Stephanie Flesher

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Stephanie Flesher

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

yin-master

She can easily put on another 30 pounds of muscle and still present a beautiful package
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fitgirlfanguy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She can easily put on another 30 pounds of muscle and still present a beautiful package
:hellno: we don't need another Aleesha Young ...one cartoon is enough!


I'd say Aleesha carries her extreme muscle quite aesthetically and femininely.  Aleesha's implants are the most cartoonish thing about her, and somewhat of a distraction from her freakish biceps peaks which I love to see her graze with her fingertips.  More proportionate breasts would make her more appealing, in my opinion.  Perhaps maybe even onstage too?

stratos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She can easily put on another 30 pounds of muscle and still present a beautiful package
:hellno: we don't need another Aleesha Young ...one cartoon is enough!

I think the majority of FBB fans would Aleesha Young around over you.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:hellno: we don't need another Aleesha Young ...one cartoon is enough!
I like cartoons.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

muscleaddict80

Love her increase in size and finally the switch to bodybuilding where she clearly belongs.  Really can't wait to see her growth now that she is no longer restricted by the physique division.  Hope she really embraces some size and extreme muscularity as she has a beautiful frame to carry more muscle.

Old Surehand

Stephanie Flesher

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

genin723

I'm hearing she might not compete at the Olympia. Even though she's second behind Janeen Lankowski in points. She's been busy calling attention to bad coaches 

e_honda

She said in one of her IG vids that she's not competing even though she's qualified by points. She plainly said she needed a break and didn't want to be on the gear for another 6-8 or so weeks leading up to the show.

It's good to hear she values her health and isn't so secretive about the things it takes to compete at that level.

Yeah, and she's gorgeous, lol.