Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

my intro

Started by Peggy Schoolcraft, April 12, 2008, 10:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asbo604

Peggy,

The reason I got interested in female bodybuilders is you. Pure 100% sexy physique.  THE best glutes ever, and I mean ever.


lovethestuff

are you doing sessions?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bleekshadez

Ahh the shred queen is on the scene....Peggy, Welcome! Definitely one of the hottest lil mamas in the history of the sport.... :D

iceman706

Peggy
you are one of my all time favourites. Absolutely gorgeous. Too bad you retired, but we all do at some point.

Newman47

Hi Peggy! Welcome. You're amazing, you are one of my favorites fbb
You are too young for retirement.
I love Peggy and her excellent body! :bravo: