Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582765 Posts in 74584 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 04:28:36 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick  (Read 160255 times)

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
Re: TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick
« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2021, 10:05:21 pm »
TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2021, 11:46:42 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2021, 02:50:57 pm »
2021 IFBB New York Pro: Women's Physique (6th)

Online e_honda

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2021, 09:22:29 pm »
Trisha said she's moving to WBB at the Puerto Rico show next month (June).

She said she's developed to the point where she's "outgrown" the WPD division.

Offline krajo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2021, 11:12:52 pm »
Trisha said she's moving to WBB at the Puerto Rico show next month (June).

She said she's developed to the point where she's "outgrown" the WPD division.

She looked awesome. Never saw her fuller.

Depending on the judging criteria (which does nothing but confuse competitors), she could only have been first or last... Let´s hope she will be appreciated in WBB!
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2021, 05:24:48 pm »
Age is a major factor guys.they dont want to reward 50+ year olds.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2021, 06:16:09 pm »

What a shitty thing to say, I really hope that is just you pontificating. If a woman is beautifully symmetrical, muscular and well conditioned then who cares what her age is?

Really hope judges don't pideon-hole competitors like that.

Offline zinran

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2021, 07:08:56 pm »
Leah Dennie who was awarded first place by the judges at the NY Pro in the FBB division last weekend is 51.

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #143 on: May 21, 2021, 07:57:32 pm »
I love her and her conditioning, but she came into this show thick in the middle and with the belly bloat/roid gut.  That is controversial enough in men's competition let alone in women's.

Online e_honda

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #144 on: May 21, 2021, 08:56:35 pm »
Yeah I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice she had sort of a gut. It wasn't a Phil Heath gut by any means, but it was noticeable.

She needs to fix that whether she's in WPD OR BB, because most women don't show up on stage with a gut. Thats normally juat a problem in men's open BB.

That gut likely came from consuming more food to gain more muscle overall (along with the hgh, no doubt). She'll probably have to lose some size in order to eliminate the gut.

She still looked awesome, though.

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2021, 02:47:51 pm »

What a shitty thing to say, I really hope that is just you pontificating. If a woman is beautifully symmetrical, muscular and well conditioned then who cares what her age is?

the sport isnt going to grow on the backs of 50 year olds,you need younger women for it to survive.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #146 on: May 22, 2021, 03:31:14 pm »

the sport isnt going to grow on the backs of 50 year olds,you need younger women for it to survive.

You missed my point completely.

Also, are you saying that for competitions where the older women are in better shape than the younger ones, which isn't always the case, that judges should be biasing their scores on their age instead of the base criteria?

Believe me, I want as many younger women to move up onto bodybuilding as possible. More the merrier! But still, age shouldn't be a factor when they are being scored on their shape, symmetry and muscularity.

Offline trishaphysique

• IFBB WPD Pro
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #147 on: May 23, 2021, 10:22:20 am »
Hey guys.  Trisha here.  I just wanted to address the thick midsection commentaries.  I don’t take hgh at all.  My distended gut has wreaked havoc for me for the last few years.  I have been diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis and IVS/IBD which is only exasperated by the stress of prep.  Additionally and just as impactful is the severe Diastasis Recti I suffer from as a result of carrying multiple large pregnancies.  There is a separation of the abdominus Recti (2”) as well as stretching of my abdominal “girdle” muscles making it hard to pull in especially with the gut inflammation caused by IBD.  Coach Starnes and I have decided that I will be getting this surgically repaired BEFORE stepping on stage again!  I’m disgusted that I work so hard on developing a world class physique to only be burdened with something out of my control.  I’m seeking surgeons right now and hope to have and be recovers by surgery early 2022.
Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

Offline garther789

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2021, 01:59:45 pm »
Hey guys.  Trisha here.  I just wanted to address the thick midsection commentaries.  I don’t take hgh at all.  My distended gut has wreaked havoc for me for the last few years.  I have been diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis and IVS/IBD which is only exasperated by the stress of prep.  Additionally and just as impactful is the severe Diastasis Recti I suffer from as a result of carrying multiple large pregnancies.  There is a separation of the abdominus Recti (2”) as well as stretching of my abdominal “girdle” muscles making it hard to pull in especially with the gut inflammation caused by IBD.  Coach Starnes and I have decided that I will be getting this surgically repaired BEFORE stepping on stage again!  I’m disgusted that I work so hard on developing a world class physique to only be burdened with something out of my control.  I’m seeking surgeons right now and hope to have and be recovers by surgery early 2022.

I hope you get recovered soon. Take care.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2021, 03:46:43 pm »
Thank you for taking time to respond here Trisha! Your conditioning over the past few years has been really impressive and I've been enjoying watch you put on more quality size muscle. I feel you will do very well moving up into women's bodybuilding. Hope your surgeries go perfectly, and that you have an uneventful and speedy recovery!

See guys, it just goes to show that you can never assume what other people are really going through.  Everyone's health is unique, the way people here jump to conclusions sometimes is just downright shameful.

P.S. - You have one of the most incredible Mom bods I have EVER SEEN!! 🤩😍

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  TRISHA VEZIRIAN aka Trisha Smick

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View