Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582697 Posts in 74348 Topics by 30214 Members - Latest Member: AmongUs June 09, 2024, 02:46:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Greatguy87] Stories~collected 2015
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Greatguy87] Stories~collected 2015  (Read 33477 times)

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Muscle Angel
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2015, 04:44:27 am »
Chapter 2

After driving many miles, Melissa stopped and looked at the quivering man in her car. His fear was etched on his face. "Do you want answers? Well do ya pussy?", the massive sculpture of human steel snipped at her passenger. Mark was scared, but he had enough guts to ask the right questions. She told him everything: How the cia had abandend her on her first mission after her intel proved unsuccessful on her original quest, but she ended up finding a dirty agent who funneled drugs from the Congo. According to her, Mark found out: "They have so many under cover ops, they lose track. The trail goes cold. The agent is pissed at the dried cash flow. So u go off grid and gain the enemies trust. Build yourself up as a threat to the Cia. Then you burn bridges on both ends. I did that." They stopped at a hotel, paid cash and spent the night. The young man knew his old life was over. Hw didnt care though because it was worse than his new one. "Since theres a chance we might die..." "If your a good boy, ill blow you. Happy?" , she responded before he finished the question. Mark smiled as he went to sleep on cloud nine.

The next morning, the small man woke up to a slow sucking motion. As he stirred, Melissa rocked him gently. After 'drinking her protein shake', as she called it she put him down and went to the bathroom to clean up. "Morning sunshine.", the angelic powerhouse cooed. "Now that Ive had breakfast I wanna screw. Is there a problem with that?" The smile on Mark's face welcomed the abrupt change in plans for the day.

After an hour, Melissa was still horny. Mark was knocked out like he'd been hit with a tranquilizer. Then a sound like a low hum peaked the Amazon's ears. She threw the coma-induced man over her shoulder and ran down the three flights of stairs. As she stepped out of the hotel, the impact of the low frequency cruise missle threw her into her car which caused her to tuck and roll to protect Mark. "Thankfully I wore him out last night and gave him some Nyquill in his drink this morning. His fear wouldve threw me off my game.", the stunning Ms. World contestant shoe in thought. "Wh...Whats going on? Melissa, why are we in your car?", he sleeply asked. Melissa glared at him with a gaze that woke him quickly. "Ditch the car!", the now alert small man barked. The unlikely pair ran as fast as they could while another missle decemated the car.

After 5 miles, the sweat was beating the bold yet pint sized travel companion of the busty ex-cia agent. The agent her self was just starting to show sweat on her brow. "Come on sweetie. You had two protien bars and some juice. You should be fine. Only two miles to go." Mark shot a look of pure venom as she kept trying to encourage him. It just made him madder and finally his adrenaline and rage-induced energy crashed. "Aw! Is someone tired and grumpy? Would someone like a ride on my back? If that someone wouldve said yes in the beginning instead of balking at being 'treated like a baby', that person would be safe and comfy right now." The condecending treatment continued until Mark snapped! "Fuck you! Why didnt you leave me in that cave then miss Alpha female?! Oh yea, thats right! No one wanted you! I had a life before I met you! It wasnt much, but it was free of death threats and sleazy people!"After his tirade, Melissa torpedoed his argument with these words: "The sex is worth it though right?" The crimson look on the small man's face told her she wasnt lying. "Now hop on my back. Dont worry if you cum. Its fine. Haha." After her masterful retort, Mark hopped on Melissa's wide back and got in the carrier.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2015, 06:12:02 am »
As the two young adventurers went into the next town, Melissa dropped her bags and Mark at the bar. She surveyed the place and deemed it safe. Then the supermodel noticed two guys at the bar and their guns. With quick wit, she coaxed them both to follow her. Afer a
quick scuffle in which she used her expert mma skills to subdue her prey, the lovely woman took the men's guns. "Time to go.", she whispered in Marks ear. The short man snipped back: "Im staying. If I die, I die. But Im not running." The muscled lady was stunned and quickly thought of a solution. Nailing him in his head with the butt of the gun, she then took his limp body to a deserted building. After dosing him with lighter fluid, she lit a match. "What the fuck?! Are you nuts?!, he screamed. "You know too much. You are a liability. I can get sex anywhere at any time. I can just set you on fire and make it look like a horrid accident." Mellissa said this with coldness in her eyes. "Aww Mark. Are you scared? I thought you werent afraid to die?", she quipped. The diminutive college grad begged for his life. "Im sorry! I...cant deal with this shit! Constantly running, shit blowing up! What the heck am I supposed to do?!" Yanking his head back, the large woman began spraying water in his face. "This is your last stand bucko! Find your balls or Ill find a nice casket for you. Haha!", she frightenly suggested. After a few sprays, Mark just cried and cried. "Whose in charge sweetie?", Melissa cooed. This torture didnt end however for sometime. The gargantuan womam then scooped up a wet and sobbing mess of a man and took him back to the hotel and bathed him. After changing and dressing him for bed, she was satisfied her 'baby' was happy.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 05:15:03 am »
Heres the end to this story. Sorry for the wait.

The powerful woman growled into the phone as she spoke o her former employer the next morning. "This ends now you assholes!" The voice on the other end offered a deal: All her files and in exchange she gets 100 million dollars sent to a secure account. "We dont want anymore bloodshed than you and your boyfriend do. Deal?" Just then a grenade flew into the room. Using her skills, she quickly threw it back and grabbed her lover. "That was a warning shot. Take the money or die bitch." After the phone call ended, the massive woman took a rocket launcher she hid in her secret compartment. (This was one of her hideout hotels.) She then aimed and fired at a truck which had agents inside. "Theres my answer bitches!", she screamed.
As her path of destruction continued, Melissa felt emboldened. Whether she picked them off with guns or bombs, all her enemies fell. Finally, the agency called and arranged a truce. After two years, the bloodshed was over and she kept her word to her now husband: I am your Muscle Angel.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2015, 04:14:14 am »
 :bravo:   It can be a couple of months between visits, so I think it can take over a year for a story to max out its karma.  Plus an author's karma is cummulative over all the stories they write.

You're a good writer, good stories, keep up the good work.   :rock:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2015, 05:53:45 am »
Heres the end to this story. Sorry for the wait.

There should be more. Perhaps a jurnalist could visit the Muscle Angel after several years and see what happens in the meantime. And for shure she has grown.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [Greatguy87] Stories~collected
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2015, 03:14:03 am »
I Love My Little Guy
Submitted by Greatguy87

Hi, my name is Wendy. I'm a tall Asian girl whose 21. I'm 6'2 and 230 lbs of solid muscle, but would not hurt a fly. What are my measurements you ask? 40F-25-25, with 20" arms and 22" everywhere else, except in the private spot. It's all natural. No steroids for me. People who use that piss me off. I do all kinds of sports, from basketball to soccer. I found out I was really strong when I destroyed the captain of our twelve-time state champs heavy weight division wrestling team. He kept picking on me till I beat him so bad in front of the entire team three straight times that he quit. A week later, I found him
and we hugged it out. (I did at least, ha ha ha.) Anyhow, I'm at a state university majoring in Chemistry. This is where I met my 21 year-old boy friend Freddy. He's 5'8, 175 kinda pudgy and average all around. He's majoring in Political Science. (I don't get it. What's so scientific about government anyway?)
After about a month, we go to visit his family. At first, they were
uncomfortable, but once I told them about me, they were chill. His younger
brother Dave who was 18 was being a pain to him. I heard him say one time he was going to pay him back. Then one night, Freddy decides to go catch up with some old pals from home. His parents are out as well that night with some friends. I'm left in charge. Dave was so scared that he took off into the bathroom, the poor kid. I wasn't going to hurt him though and I tried to explain this to him. The only thing that worked was when I cooked dinner for us. Either he liked it a lot or he was still pretty scared to say my cooking sucked.
As the night goes on though, I get worried for Freddy and take an
unwilling Dave with me to look for him. When I found him, I was none too pleased with my findings. Freddy had been beaten, battered and bruised all over. Seems him and his friends got jumped after the party. I had a look that could kill, but I didn't show it to the kid because I didn't want to have to change his briefs when we got back, ha ha. Anyway, Freddy told me everything and so we called the cops and they investigated it. I stayed with him during the whole thing. The good about this was that I got real close with his family. Dave loved me dearly, so he became the sibling I never had. Then Freddy's family went home so I could have some time alone with him.
I decided to do some investigating of my own. So I tracked down some local thugs and beat them unmercifully with some punches, kicks and suplexes. Eventually, they gave me the name of the gang who beat my baby up. When I found the Diablos hang out, I challenged the leader to a fight. One on one. If I win, the gang disbands. If I lose, I become their slave. The fight started when the big 6' guy tried to punch me. I laughed and snapped his left knee clean with one kick, then destroyed his femur with a snap across my knee. "You bitch! My leg! My fucking leg!", he screamed at me. "What's the matter sweetie? You still got two good ones." When I said this, he looked down and saw his raging wood.
Then I crushed it with three quick stomps, balls and all. The screams of anguished were music to my ears. I saw quite a few dudes lose their lunch. Haha. I picked him up and did the same thing with his right leg that I did to his left and then twisted his ankles like popcorn. The gang couldnt believe a woman dismantled their leader. Shattering his hips were easy. All I did was pull the muscle, twist the joint and snap it in both legs. Who knew kicking ass could be soo fun huh?
As he looked on in terror, I spoke to him and his gang. "What you see today is just the beginning of the end for your gang. You can choose to end it peacebly or I will end you!" The guys took off like bats out of hell. "As for you my dear", I cooed to my hunk of a victim: "Your fate is sealed. You wont die but you will beg me or anyone to kill you when I'm done here. Haha."
He begged me to spare him. Picking him up off the ground in my arms like a feather shook his ego. "Shhh. It's ok. This time it wont hurt as much." The snapping of his ribs as I threw him around disproved that theory quickly however. "Lets see. What to smash next? That face is a great target. So inviting." With some quick punches and kicks, his face was roughed up. Then I curled up my face in a sick smile as I saw a fire poker. After grabbig it and heating it, I rammed his ass with it. His screams of torment and anquish filled the house. "How ironic. Your domain has become your dungeon. Haha." The feeling of power was intoxicating. It seems I have a sadistic side. Then again, my actions were justified. Finally, I hacked him to death and sent a piece of his body to all his boys with a warning: Go to jail or go to hell. Your choice.
Dave was a whole diffent story. One time he came home really angry and I was home so we talked and come to find out this girl keeps picking on him. So his parents went to school the next day and complained but as usual the school didn't care. When the kid started coming home with cuts and bruises, that's when I stepped in. I went to school and found Stephanie, the girl who is bullying Dave and talked to her. She said that she does it, "because people like him are weak and deserve to be destroyed." After seeing my muscles, she quickly became a different person. The girl eventually apologized to Dave and became his protector.
After two months, the guys were caught. Then the two of us, Freddy and me were back on campus. By the end of four years together, we got engaged. We are getting married next month. I can't wait. I love holding and cuddling with my little guy. We haven't had any intercourse of any kind yet because we are waiting our honeymoon.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Sugar Mama [Greatguy87]
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2015, 03:43:03 am »
Sugar Mama
by Greatguy87

As she finished registration for graduate school, Cathy thought about her life. "Still no boyfriend. I gotta do odd jobs to makes ends meet. So much for having rich parents.", she scoffed. The next day, her parents called. They wanted their children home by next week. Cathy wondered why as she packed her stuff. Her ripped physique easily carried the load of two bags. At 6'2, 225lbs, even her older brother feared her. (He was 5'9, 160 lbs, but he was lean.) With 19" arms and 24" legs all-around on a 24-24-30F frame, her olive skin and brown hair completed a picture of loveliness. Once she got home, the statuesque beauty flopped on her bed in exhaustion.

A few hours later, her brother arrived. A few days later their mother called them to the living room. "Where's dad?", Jack, Cathys brother asked. "He's resting. He works so hard you know.", their mother said. "This is pretty cut and dry kids. After this month, your father and I are retiring and selling the business. We have decided to keep all our personal assets. We will liquidate all our stocks, bonds, etc. into cash. We will also donate 2% of our fortune to charity. Your father and I will keep 8%. The rest will go evenly between you both.", the beautiful, yet seasoned woman said. The two siblings looked at each other in shock. "How much are we talkin mom?", asked Cathy. Their mom smiled and said: "After taxes, it's 10 billion each. The deposit will arrive two weeks after you both sign the paperwork." The paperwork was signed that day and true to her word, the money showed up. When Dad found out, he was in tears. "Now sweetie, you know I know what's best for us.", his wife cooed. "Their smart adults and good people. They'll be fine."

"Who needs grad school when you got cash to blow?", Cathy said to herself. After getting a beach house, she just chilled and enjoyed life. "I need a man. None of those buff types do it for me though.", she mused. Then he showed up. A whisp of a man, if you could call him that. Garrett was a super nerd. Played D & D. Ate hardly anything, but knew almost anything. At 5'3 130, he was a stick figure. A freshman at Miami, he was a Dean's List candidate. It was at that moment that Cathy licked her lips. "So cute. Now I can stop using my breast pump." She had a plan that was soo simple all it required was a beach ball.
Fortunately, she had one. The muscular woman then threw it his direction where it landed just in his path. "I'm sorry. Are you ok?", the buxom beauty yelled out as she ran to get the ball. Garrett was so stunned that he just stared in awe at the beauty before him. Cathy sauntered to him and retrieved the ball. "I asked if you were alright. Can you hear me?", she asked sweetly. Garrett couldn't believe his eyes. Usually, women avoided him like the plague. A woman not related to him was talking to him?

"What do I say? How do I say it so that I don't get pummeled?", etc. These were some of the thoughts running through his mind. Garrett was just lost. She then knelt down and picked him up like he was a grain of sand. Twisting and turning him to check for damage, Cathy was satisfied he was unhurt. The alpha-female then smiled at the bundle of man in her arms. Garrett's jaw dropped as he was being put through a ringer. Then he stammered his first words to the woman holding him: "You can let me go now."

"I'll let you go when you tell me your name cutie. Haha!", Cathy quipped. "Garrett. Yours?", he responded. "Cathy.", the sultry woman said. "I can walk now.", Garrett mumbled. "Do you really want to? Do you know how many men beg to be held against these warm and massive pillows? Did I mention their filled with milk, if your into that sorta thing.", Cathy said as she rocked him. Between his struggles (which she didn't feel due to her immense strength), the heat and the great tit rub his head was getting, Garrett's body succumbed to blackness. "Sweetie, you don't know me, but that doesn't mean I don't know what you want.", Cathy said to Garrett's sleeping body. She then slowly walked back to her house with her little man in toe.

A few hours later, Garrett woke up in his shorts. "Where am I?", he mumbled. "Look who's up! In more ways than one. Haha.", Cathy laughed. She then laid sexually on the bed, then pulled Garrett to her. "Now sweetie. I know I came on a little strong. I just couldn't resist your little body. So tiny and cute. Just so you know, if you run there's no where to go. Except to me. By the time you get to the door to leave, I'll just toss you over my shoulder to put you to bed. Your gonna be really tired. Haha." Garrett had to get away from this crazy woman. Her arms were like a web of steel cables that just never ended. Cathy's legs were not only massive but strong.

"Your crazy! This is kidnapping!", he screamed. Then she squeezed. The pain was scorching. It felt like knives were being slowly jabbed in his body. "You have two options.", the muscular physco said. "One: Suck my tits and be a human dildo. Two: Continue your reckless behavior and suffer the consequences." Garrett wouldn't go down without a fight. "FUCK YOU!", he screamed in adrenaline-fueled rage. "Have it your way sweetie. After I do what I'm gonna do, you'll be running to me", she sweetly said as she carried him down stairs.

Garrett fought and clawed all the way down stairs. "Aww! Your cute when you squirm and wiggle. Maybe you'll do that with him", Cathy said as she pointed to a cage with a mountain of a man in it. "Tiger, I brought you a present! I know you will love it. Haha." 'Tiger', was an escaped convict who was caught by Cathy when he tried to rob her. She beat him so bad that when she spoke, he pissed his pants and shit on himself. Breaking his body bone by bone real slow and slowly tearing each muscle will make you comply.

After a year, he was quite healthy thanks to her diet regime she put him on. (It included her milk.) Not to mention his foot long and 4" around cock. He awoke with a grunt, yet when he laid eyes on Cathy, he balled up in the cage. "Now now Tiger it's ok sweetie. I brought a present to keep you company. Haha.", she cooed. Then he licked his lips and smiled. "Your pretty. How old are ya boy?", he asked. "Six...Sixteen. I'm sixteen.", Garrett said sheepishly. "I ain't raping no kid!", the 6'5 230 lb muscled behemoth yelled. Cathy whispered in Garrett's ear the most ominous words ever: "He ran a floor in prison. What do you think he'll do to you if I show him your wallet and throw you in there?" Garrett cried into her t-shirt instantly. "Please! Don't throw me in there! I'll do whatever you want! I'm begging you!" Then he broke, realising every body fluid he had. "He just turned 18. I'll bring him down here on occasion for you to 'play' with when he's naughty. I'm bringing a full time one for you though for your birthday, so don't be sad." When Cathy said that, Garrett screamed in terror. When Garrett screamed, Cathy opened the cage Tiger was in. She then stepped inside and commenced to beating him senseless. "You actually thought you were going to touch him! You sick fuck!" As she was killing Tiger, she blew kisses at Garrett. He was too stunned and shocked to respond.
Every punch and kick was a blow closer to death. Finally the big roid head died with a shot between the eyes. Garrett just sat there and continued to defecate himself. Cathy then took him upstairs to clean him up. He continued to cry and squirm. "Garrett...Garrett sweetie, it's ok. Its all over. Just drink and sleep. That's it. Suck my boobs. Feel my embrace. I will protect you. No one will ever hurt you." After soothing him with those words, Cathy hummed a lullaby. Between the shock of what happened and the draining of his body, he passed out.
When he awoke, he saw food and drink. He ate ravenously. The scared young man then got up and ran to the bathroom only to find his clothes gone. After using the faculties, he heard clanking. "3...4...5...6...7...8...I'm doing it! Yea! Two more baby!...9...10! Ugh! That felt awesome! 600lbs for 10 reps. Damn I'm good." Cathy then toweled off and went up stairs to check on her young lover. "Time to wake up sweetie. Mommy's here. Lets play. Haha."
When he heard her voice he went cold. The young man looked around in terror. "Oh shit! She's coming! I gotta go somewhere! Garrett saw a window and climbed up. However, when the small man looked down, all he saw was water. "Shoulda took swimming lessons. I got two options. I could take my chances hitting rocks or continue living with She Hulk 2.0. Fuck it. Now or never.", he argued with himself. He took option A.
As he was about to jump, he heard a cracking sound. Cathy was breaking the door knob when she heard the shower run. "I wanna take a shower with you. Trust me when we're done, you'll never wanna leave. Haha." She was in the bathroom in seconds. Garrett was desperate and scared. He made a deadly cocktail of bleach, peroxide, ammonia, and other chemicals. There were matches in the bathroom as well. "Since I can't beat her, I'll burn her. Or die trying.", he thought. As he lit the match, she busted through. She was shocked! "So you want to die?! Were you planning to kill me?! All you had to do was ask to leave you know! I was going to keep you, but since you want to die, I'll help you!"
Then she picked him up and bear hugged him till he screamed and dropped the lethal mixture out the window. Each rib creaked and groaned under the pressure. "AHHH! OH GOD! PLEASE STOP! THE PAIN!" He screamed his submission. "Are you gonna be a good boy? Just nod your head sweetie." Cathy slowly increased pressure until he nodded his acceptance. "Good choice sweetie. Now about that shower. Let's get you cleaned up. "
Within minutes, Garrett was screaming "Yes Misstress Cathy! I love you!," etc. as she took him in the shower. Cathy laughed a rich laugh as she cleaned them both up. Soaping up even his delicate parts, she cleaned him from butt to nose, being gentle with his body. "Now was that so hard? Don't you love being a sugar baby?", she cooed. After her shower, she wrapped him in a warm towel and held him close. "Imagine getting screwed every night without asking. Traveling the world at the drop of a hat. Sucking milk from or sleeping on these pillows. Being rocked and held in these arms. Having my body at your disposal. What do you say?" Garrett was too pussy drunk to even hear her. "Yes! Take me! Take me now! I'm your man whore!" Cathy laughed and scooped him up in her arms to take his manhood again and again.
They were opposite in so many ways. She had the muscles and height of a small version of Hercules. He was short and skinny. She was a fitnees model's dream of perfection. Garrett was a nerd in every sense of the word. Cathy just loved when he laughed as she tickled him. She loved to hold him as he slept, sucked her tits or moaned as she screwed him senseless.
One day Garrett tried to run again. As he ran to the door, he felt a shadow looming over him. "Great day for a run huh?", Cathy quipped as she reached down and scooped Garrett up in her arms without breaking stride. "You look tired sweetie. If you want, i have pillows. Haha." As Cathy snuggled with him, Garrett slammed his fists into her abs. After a few minutes, he started crying due to pain and exhaustion. This only made Cathy more bold. "I've been too good to you. Maybe a week of the bare neccessities will teach you." She then took the tired young man and threw him into a cage.
The next day, Garrett woke up to greul and bread with water. "This is your breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy peasent. Only those who serve me will enjoy great rewards." After her speech, Cathy stormed out. Garrett looked around and saw two buckets. "When I bring food, i will clean your buckets you worm.", she said through an intercom.
Within minutes, the tempature dropped. "I will control your existence. If you please me, i will recant your sentence. If you continue to defy me, great pain and suffering await." Garrett was shaking at Cathy's words. As she spoke, the tempature continued to slowly drop by one degree every five minutes. The blanket she gave him just didnt keep him warm enough.
Every day it got colder and colder in his cage. Sometimes Cathy would come down and beat him. Slaps, kicks, punches and the occasional dildo treatment would be mixed in. When she did this, she squeezed him against her naked and muscled body while tickling and kissing him to make penetration easier. To make it worse, she would jerk him off as well. Her warm body would make her torture complete as his defense instincts would crumble just to stay warm.
After a month, Garrett could do nothing except cry when she would leave. "Please dont go! I want you! I love you!", etc. were some of the things he would cry as she went upstairs.
Finally Cathy went down stairs to Garrett's cage. She lightly tiptoed inside and took his sleeping body upstairs. When he awoke, Garrett tried to move Cathy's massive arms, but they were like Roman colums. Finally, he laid his head on her breast and drifted off to a submissive sleep.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Muscle Heaven and Muscle Hell [Greatguy87]
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2015, 04:52:01 am »
Muscle Heaven and Muscle Hell
By Greatguy87

"I really need a new shift. The graveyard isnt doing it for me.", thought Clark. As he walked home he noticed the small side street a block away from his apartment was closed for repair. "Damn! Now I gotta go past the alley. Its always dark there!". Truly, he was in a foul mood tonight. Clark's apprehension about the alley was correct for no sooner did he pass it that a mountian of a man emgered from its dark backdrop. "Gimme your cash and card number!", the menacing figure bellowed. Clark stood firm and shouted a firm "No" to the 6'6 300lb muscled bemouth's demand. Unfortunately, bravery can be a foolish error. After a couple whacks from the massive brute with his fists, the 5'5 150lb man began to wish for death.
"Your money and your card number. I wont ask again pipsqueak.", the monster asked with more force this time as he tore Clark's clothes off. Clark screamed for help, but his cry was met with a slap to the face. "I guess I gotta try to convince you another way then. Thats fine. More fun for me. Haha." This sick man began to pull his pants down and jerk himself till he was a tube steak. Then he turned the small man over and ripped off the rest of his clothes. Upon realizing what was going to occur, the tiny victim sqirmed and thrashed about so as to avoid his fate. "Please! No! I'm a man for goodness sake!" His attacker smiled a sick smile as he continued to prepare to violate his prey. Clark continued screaming and crying until another massive figure arrived...
The two young women who walked home that night were no ordinary women. Being 6'2 225 and 6'3 220lbs with 40F milk filled tots both twin sisters dominated anything they did athletically. Although Cristina and Vicki also possed natural figures that would make Mr. Olympia green with envy, the two female fitness models with super model good looks loved using their high intellect to solve problems.
But on this night their 20" arms which were connected to 40" backs, as well as their 30" legs which were connected to 35" waists would recieve a very rewarding workout. "Hey, did you hear that Vicki?", Cristina whispered to her twin sister. "Hold on.", Cristina responded. The 24 year olds heard faint cries in the distance for help. They quickly ran the direction that the cries originated from and found a small man being mauled by a beast of a man. "Twin magic?", one of the young females said. The other shook her head no and the other volunteered to dispense justice.
Vicki decided to go and whistled to get the slobbering grunt's attention. "Im alot more fun than he is sweetie. Trust me. Haha!", she slurred in a feigned drunkened state. The snarling and rough looking hoodlum licked his lips as he looked at the Latina-Korean mixed beauty and her endless cleavage. "Well now, since your so willing to take my slong, lay down so daddy can lay the wood. Hehe." Vicki was boiling inside when she heard that pig's mating call. "You'll be layin down all right. Dead.", she thought to herself.
This worthless piece of crap tried to paw at Vicki, but she moved too quickly and slammed her fist in his nose. "What the fuck?!", he screamed as his nose split and gushed blood. "Didnt say I'd be an easy lay sweetie. If you want pussy, fight you pussy. Haha. I made a funny." This enraged the giant ox of a man so much he tried to tackle her. As she stepped out of his way, a hook met his orbital bone and cracked it. The force of the punch was so great that he fell back over a trash can and hit his head, temporarily relieving himself of any further pain.
Vicki started taunting her victim. "In case your stupid, let me help you out with whats gonna happen tonight. Im the same size as you, but im in better shape. As you have also noticed, im not drunk asshole. Anyhow, your going to die a slow death. There are 206 bones in the human body. I broke two with two punches in less than a minute. Figure out the rest."
She then turned to Clark who just laid in a corner, looking on in pure horror. "Hi sweetie. Im naughty and nice. Since Im being naughty to him, guess which one Ill be to you?" She then bent down and beckoned the scared wisp of a man to her. "It's ok. The bad man is gone. He wont hurt you. Come to Vicki honey." The massively muscled female cooed and coaxed the frightened geek till he finally crawled into her waiting arms. As soon as she wrapped her arms around him, he cried like a lost child. Then she got up with him in her arms and consoled his scared little frame.
Unfortunately, the cries of despair woke the sleeping giant. Clark screamed for his protecter to watch out. As the man beast slowly got up and stumbled around, he walked straight into a right cross to the ribs. This caused him to yelp in pain as one snapped. "Your pitiful. Im crading a man in one arm and beating you with the other. Maybe you should go back to sleep and think of a fight plan. Nite nite bitch." Less than a second after saying these belittling words, the female titan smashed her foot into his jaw and shattered it. The male tower fell like a meteor crashing into Earth and knocked some teeth out as he hit the pavement again.
"Now where was I? Oh yes, I remember now. I believe I was trying to comfort you." The witty muscle woman laughed at her own joke as she beamed at Clark. At this point he was cold, tired, hungry and needed to use the bathroom. Nature emptied his bowels on the pavement, causing him to whimper of embaressment. Vicki just took the tattered remains of his clothes and used them to clean his body. She then went to her bag in the corner and took out adult diapers for Clark.
After dressing him Vicki called Cristina to come take Clark home. "Hes seen enough. Make sure hes safe, then come back so we can have fun with that ox over in the trash bin. That is if this little guy doesnt want you to stay the nite. Haha." Cristina was stunned at the carnage she saw. "Damn sis, he's huge!", whispered her muscled identical twin as she checked the guy in the trash bin that was knocked out. As the wind blew a light fall breeze, the twins jet black hair flowed in sync. Cristina took the scared twig of a man home after getting his wallet and keys from Vicki.
The mammoth twin kept the scared man occupied by bouncing her boobs and talking about mundane things like life and family. She then opened the door to his apartment and walked in like she owned it. "Home sweet home Clark. Clark?" Cristina looked at the sleeping body and went upstairs where she bathed him and put him to bed. His rod was wide awake however so the muscle vixen sucked it dry. "Rest up for now honey because when you wake up we're gonna have fun.", she giggled.
"Wakey, Wakey bitch!", Vicki said to the massive punching bag as she kicked him and snapped another rib. He howled in pain. "Ive busted your eyes and broke three ribs. Thats 5 bones. Only 201 more to go. Haha!" She was honestly enjoying this. Now she had justification for those blackbelts in both disciplines of ju jitsu, karate, judo, akido, kung fu and ninjitsu. Coupling that with weightlifting and college wrestling made her a deadly weapon. "Was your dream good? Cuz this nightmare wont end. There is more to come." Vicki lifted him up and slammed him down on her knee. The scream came within seconds of the disc pop. "OH PLEASE STOP! ILL DO ANYTHING YOU SAY! PLEASE STOP!", he lamented to his torturess. "Oh now no means no? You didnt hear his screams. No one will hear yours.", the twisted woman said with a sadistic smile.
Then she smashed his ankles by stomping on them with such force that they were made into pulp after 10 times. "Your a good singer dear. You have impressive range.", the female tower mocked as she felt his ankle bones become mush as he screamed. "Wanna make a wish? I do. Haha.", she joked as she snapped the man's knees at the joint by pulling his legs in opposite directions. This process was continued as the woman did this with his femur and hip joints using mma leg locks. By this time, the man's eyes were blood shot with tears as he was slowly broken.
"Somebody skipped leg day. Such a shame. Maybe those big arms will hold up. Let's find out shall we?." The terrified man crawled away in terror as soon as those words left Vicki's sweet lips. "Trying to run huh? Its hard without legs. Then again, I notice something else hard. This is getting you excited?! You sick fuck!" As she said this, her heavly muscled leg swung back and rammed her foot between the human practice dummy's legs until his tool was a total mess mixed in blood, semen and meat.
At this point, the former hulking figure pleaded with his assailent to end his life. "Please kill me! Please, I dont want to live any more!", he begged. Vicki shot him a cold look that stop beating hearts. "We finally agree on something shitbag. I dont want you to live anymore either. However, you'll die my way and only my way. Got it?" The man's response was to continue crying and pleading for a swift end. The stout woman simply just stomped on his left hand which caused his palm to be shattered. Then his arm was lifted up and snapped at the elbow over Vicki's knee. His screams resumed, much to the woman's sick delight. "If you keep this up, you might get a record deal. Haha."
After snapping the mans wrist back she snapped his fingers at the knuckle nice and slow, allowing herself to get lost in his screams. The athletic woman then snapped the man's shoulder. She repeated this slowly destructive process on his other arm. Checking her watch, she quipped: "We've been here two hours. Im bored now that I've had my fun. So now you can die bitch." Snapping the rest of his ribs with surgical kicks completely crushed the man's abs. Finally, his neck was snapped and his skull was crushed with two kicks from the female vigilantte. Checking his wallet, Vicki smiled. "He may have escaped prison for his crimes of rape and murder, but he didnt escape justice.", she thought as she walked away.
Cristina was enjoying herself so much. After Clark woke up, she gave him the thrill of his life by slowly doing a seductive strip tease. "I thought you would like to wake up to something fun. This is fun right?", the tank like woman cooed to her night time lover. The mini man just laid there in complete awe. "Who are you? Please take what you want but dont kill me!", he begged. The muscled warrior who matched her sister in skill, strength and build just laughed at the tiny fellow's fear. "I came here to steal something alright, but its not what you think. I came for you honey. Your welcome to stop me. Although I dont think you'll want to after I show you what I've got to offer. Haha."
Then she slowly tore her shirt and bounced her massive cleavage which snapped her bra. "Well it looks like I did the hard work already. My bra is torn off my chest and your hard again." Clark quizzically looked at her then looked down. To his horror, he was standing tall. Making matters worse he was short in between the legs too. "Dont worry about that. While you slept, I sucked you off. Youve got plenty in there to make up for your short coming.", the steel hardened matron of muscle quipped.
After selecting another song, the muscles in her upper body danced
in rythem to the music and were soon joined by her lower body. The deep curves and crevases of her body mesmerized the pint sized male to the point only his eyes moved as his muscular female temptress swayed and swooned to the music. Soon, even she got caught up in the moment as the seductive tune took her to a state of passionate mental nervana. The erotic dance seemed to stop time as the only thing that mattered to Clark was Cristina's body as it slowly chiseled an image in his mind of how an ideal woman is crafted. The tight muscles of her core and stomach rolled as she finished her muscular belly dancer routine and winked at him.
Finally the dance ended with the sultury female gracefully tipping toward his stick figured form on the bed. She beckoned him with one slowly moving finger up and down his body like a predator playing with its prey. However, when he tried to answer the call she would softly push him back and lightly tickle his body with her other hand in a delecate and masterful introduction to foreplay for this small novice of a man. "Does somebody want to play?", the muscled dominatrix softly whispered as she nibbled his ear. Clark couldnt take anymore and attacked his femine dream come true like a small dog on a big bone.
Vicki tapped the door to Clark's apartment. Then she called Cristina's phone. Cristina quickly subdued her lust filled protege with a foot to his chest that kept him firmly in place. She answered the phone and tickled him with her long talon like fingers. "Hey Vicki. We're upstairs. This guy is so ticklish. I love his laugh. See ya soon." After ending the call she smiled devilishly. "I got a suprise sweetheart. I think you'll enjoy it.", the mighty Amazon announced as she ended his delicious torture. With a clap from Cristina, Vicki stepped in the room and began to dance to a saucy number. She suprised both the diminutive young man and her sister by performing her striptease in a more primal way. With reckless abandonment she tore her clothes and under garments, then slowly dipped and caressed her body in a sensual manner. This dance showed that she had the grace of a swan and the power of a bull.
Each muscle twisted and danced with the reflection of the moon. Her smile added even more power as it conveyed neither good nor evil in her intents. Her legs spread to the ground, showing their power and length. The grand finale was a most musclar pose. As both women embraced him and took turns slowly ravishing his body, Clark just sighed and embraced the gentle wave of sexual euphoria by leaving gogs of cum in his sheets. While he experienced muscle heaven, a decaying neanderthal experienced muscle hell.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Bootcamp for Slaves [Greatguy87]
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2015, 06:01:09 pm »
Bootcamp for Slaves
by Greatguy87

Submitted by Greatguy87

Vince was excited. "This summer will be a blast! I'll party hard, then prep for college.", the young man thought. Then his mom crushed his fantasy. "Your not 18 till two months from now, so I signed you up for boot camp.", she said. "What the fuck mom! What the heck! Bootcamp! Thats for out of control people!", the young man screamed. "I dont want you partying and drinking this summer. You need guidance.", his mom scolded. Over the next two months, Vince's mother finalized the details and when his birthday came, a truck showed up. He was walking outside when he saw it and tried to run. All he did was run into a brick wall of muscle.

At 6'2 250lbs, Jamie was not your typical girl. Benching, deadlifting and curling 400lbs max, she was Athena, except darker. A black beauty with brown hair and blue eyes, her face was one that made you stop,in your tracks. To complete the upper body picture, 18" bi's and tri's looked soft yet deadly. When flexed, the definition made hi def look blurry. A rack of 40DD set upon solid pecs made men wish they were babies. Her lats were 24", but her reach could nail Mike Tyson thanks to her long arms. The abs which she had were made from diamonds, with their 8-pack definition. Her hips swayed in tune to a rythem no one knew, yet it caught their attention.

Jamies lower body was a testament to natural muscle everywhere. Every muscle was between 20-24" of diamond cut quality. This is what Vince ran into. He was too stunned to move however, so she did the honor of picking him up and dusting him off. "You ok sweety?", she asked sweetly. The young man just nodded a yes in her arms. "Thats good.
 I dont wanna hurt you.",she said as she let go with one arm and held him with the other. "Wanna see something cool honey? Trust me you'll love it. Oh my name is Jamie by the way." Then she pulls her shirt off and unclaps her bra. As soon as he saw the nipple, Vince was hard as a drill bit. When she start bouncing her boobs up and down, he wanted to release right there. Then he felt a pinch like a bite on his skin from a small needle in the woman's other hande and passed out. "Its ok baby. I gave you something to help you sleep. We got a long ride ahead of us.", the muscle woman cooed. His mom signed the paperwork and off he went to boot camp.

The car pulled up to the camp and one of the women inside slapped Vince awake. "Come on cupcake. Its time to wake up.", his muscled captor Helen said. He instantly woke up and tried to fight, but was slammed against the car door by her ripped arm. "Wanna try that again sweetie? Believe me it will be more fun for me than for you.", she scowled. He was scared and she knew it. "Now im gonna let you go honey. If you try anything, we'll bury you in a hour inside a bodybag and burn it." Then Helen roared with laughter when she saw pee run down the young man's leg.

"Do you know who we are The car pulled up to the camp and one of the women inside slapped Vince awake. "Come on cupcake. Its time to wake up.", his muscled captor Helen said. He instantly woke up and tried to fight, but was slammed against the car door by her ripped arm. "Wanna try that again sweetie? Believe me it will be more fun for me than for you.", she scowled. He was scared and she knew it. "Now im gonna let you go honey. If you try anything, we'll bury you in a hour inside a bodybag and burn it." Then Helen roared with laughter when she saw pee run down the young man's leg.

"Do you know who we are chickenshit?!", another woman barked at him. Vince jumped at her quick temper. "We are the future of the human race. We will end the rule of man. YOU WILL SERVE US OR DIE!!!!" The young man whimpered and cried. "Pledge your obedience to us dear. It will be better for you. You will be fed and fucked every day for the rest of your life.", Helen said gently to him. Vince nodded his head yes to their demand.

After he was taken out the car, Vince was placed in the 'puppy farm'. It was a place for men with little to no experience with women. These men were considered the rejects of society because they werent 'man enough' to make it in the real world. Basically basement dwellers whose family kicked them out and sent them here because they didnt want them. The Amazons planned to educate these men on female relations and sex ed (including sexual positions).

These men would be fed (including breast feeding) and fucked all day, while the harshest punishment would be a spanking or being forced to watch video from the dog pound. Then they could sell them to a gentle mistress who would mother them.

The 'Dog Pound' was hell on earth for a man. Once you came here, there was no return. Thats because the Amazons throughly investigated the criminals who came here. The light crimes (any crime against a woman that wasnt a felony) would recieve 1-5 cracks of a whip. Any nonviolent felony would recieve 10. Then they would be sent to the medical faculty for treatment, then transfered to the puppy farm for rehab. Violent felonies would be getting fucked up the ass with anything you can think of, then having their fingernails ripped out, then ganged raped. The survivors were then thrown in a pit and fed scraps and water for food. This was every day.

Once a month however, the men were given a chance at freedom from the dog pound through a brawl to the death. The pit opened up and the men were dragged to a massive cage. They were told to fight to the death. The winner would face an Amazon. If he beat an Amazon to death, he won his freedom.

The revenue from the puppy sales and the live streaming of the dog pit made this a cash cow. Vince didnt know it yet, but he was about to see heaven and hell on earth. His choices would determine where he resided.
 chicken shit?!", another woman barked at him. Vince jumped at her quick temper. "We are the future of the human race. We will end the rule of man. YOU WILL SERVE US OR DIE!!!!" The young man whimpered and cried. "Pledge your obedience to us dear. It will be better for you. You will be fed and fucked every day for the rest of your life.", Helen said gently to him. Vince nodded his head yes to their demand.

After he was taken out the car, Vince was placed in the 'puppy farm'. It was a place for men with little to no experience with women. These men were considered the rejects of society because they werent 'man enough' to make it in the real world. Basically basement dwellers whose family kicked them out and sent them here because they didnt want them. The Amazons planned to educate these men on female relations and sex ed (including sexual positions).

These men would be fed (including breast feeding) and fucked all day, while the harshest punishment would be a spanking or being forced to watch video from the dog pound. Then they could sell them to a gentle mistress who would mother them.

The 'Dog Pound' was hell on earth for a man. Once you came here, there was no return. Thats because the Amazons throughly investigated the criminals who came here. The light crimes (any crime against a woman that wasnt a felony) would recieve 1-5 cracks of a whip. Any nonviolent felony would recieve 10. Then they would be sent to the medical faculty for treatment, then transfered to the puppy farm for rehab. Violent felonies would be getting fucked up the ass with anything you can think of, then having their fingernails ripped out, then ganged raped. The survivors were then thrown in a pit and fed scraps and water for food. This was every day.

Once a month however, the men were given a chance at freedom from the dog pound through a brawl to the death. The pit opened up and the men were dragged to a massive cage. They were told to fight to the death. The winner would face an Amazon. If he beat an Amazon to death, he won his freedom.

The revenue from the puppy sales and the live streaming of the dog pit made this a cash cow. Vince didnt know it yet, but he was about to see heaven and hell on earth. His choices would determine where he resided.

Vince woke up in a cold sweat. "I wanna go home! This is crazy!", he thought. Then the door creaked open and in walked a muscle lover's dream. Dark skin covered a 6'3 250lb muscled goddess Athena clone whose name was Amber. The weight was a soft offseason look, with 50lbs of it being boobs, ass and a thin layer of fat covering the midsection.

The young man was stunned at the vision before him. Her seductive voice captivated his mind, while her body could've made him sell his soul for one night with her. "Your Vince huh?" The stunned youth couldnt process the vision standing before him, yet nodded as if on command. The woman's sultry laugh filled the room as she continued to slowly walk towards her target. "Let's get you cleaned up. I hate smelly men.", she said with a stoic look on her face.

The young woman then pulled the small man off the bed and threw him into the shower and washed his small body quickly. Vince just remained quiet, not wanting to anger the massive woman. "Someone's really happy huh?", Amber remarked as she washed Vince's manhood. "Let's get something clear pissant! If you wanna remain happy, you will either suck my clit or I rip off your dick and balls! Am I clear?!" As she said this, Amber was roughly stroking the young man's package.

This caused Vince to cry in a mix of pain and pleasure. "Please...whatever I've done, I'm sorry! I've never been with a woman before! I'm a virgin!", he screamed as his body felt ripped apart as his body was being banged against the shower wall as his manhood was being roughly managed. He was dropped and told to "start sucking." "I...I don't know how!", Vince yelled. The muscle woman rolled her eyes and stuffed Vince's head in between her pussy lips, leaving little room to breathe. "Wanna live? Lick me!", she screamed.

After an hour of sucking and licking, Vince was let go and gluped in precious air. "What a dirty mouth. Let's clean it, shall we?", she smirked. The pint sized guy wanted to run, but found himself backed into a corner. His fate was truly in her hands. "If your scared now, imagine when we get to the pit bitch! Ha ha ha!", she cackled. Then the muscled woman finished washing the little man. Then she stuffed a dildo in his ass and walked him to the pit.

Vince was in tears. The dildo was tearing him apart. He could barely move. The gag was tight. Amber kept the button going on the dildo. "This is part of your training. You need to see what transgression costs you.", another woman named Jamie said to him as she took his leash from Amber. "Hmmpfff! Gaggh! Ungghh!", he squealed. The two women laughed at his pain as he tried to break his bonds. Then he saw a sight which terrorized him to no end. A built man of massive proportions was fighting in the pit and slaughtering all comers. This was the famous fight to the death. He was hacking limbs with a sword and crackng skulls with his fist. The carnage was brutal. Organs were being ripped and mashed while bones were shattered and flesh was torn. Half dead men screamed as they died. The men not fighting in the pit fared no better, being fisted and having body parts ripped out through their asses.

"This place offers no hope. No way out, except through pain and conquest.", another woman whispered in his ear as she took him to a massive room. "However, you have been chosen to only see this and learn. Take note of the mercy which has been granted."

He was scared out of his mind. Surely the carnage he was seeing was not real. Vince screamed through his gage, but a woman on an intercom silenced him with a chilling remark. "Silence worm, or this will be your fate.", she said as he looked on at the blood soaked contest. Finally, a winner was chosen. Then he was escorted to a villa with beautiful women and pampered for 30 days. As he kept watching, eventually Vince saw the match between the Amazon and the massive man. Despite his stature, the woman beat him to a plup, snapping each bone and tearing each muscle slowly until she ripped out his organs and started jump roping with them and smashing them under her feet. All this carnage took hours because she wanted to make him suffer.

"Do you see what hell awaits a evil man, you simple fool?", said a Amazon to Vince via intercom. He just shook his head in affirmation. Then a woman entered the room and removed his restraints, butt plug, and the gag and dildo combo, then she left. The young man began to sob and cry as he released his bowels. "I hope you choose the right path, for we will not be merciful next time.", the voice continued. "Whatever you want me to do, Ill do it! I'm cold, tired and hungry and I just want to go home! Please?!", he screamed in response.

"Walk to the door on the left. As soon as it opens, a woman will greet you. Go with her. Then all will be well. She will care for you.", the voice said as the intercom was turned off. Vince followed the instructions as best he could, since he was still weak from the restraints. As he pressed the button to open the door, he fell foward and passed out.

A pair of strong arms reached down, gently lifting him into her embrace. "Eww! Somebody needs a bath!", she remarked. "Wh...What's happening to me?", the small and tired young man asked. "Shhh...Its ok. The nice lady is gonna give you a bath and some milk. Then you can go nite nite. Hehehe. By the way, Im Katie.", the muscled young woman said. After a short walk, they arrived at a quiant home. As she entered her dwelling and began to undress the petite young man, he kept fighting it. "I dont want to hurt you sweetie! I want to help you! However, since you insist on fighting, get your shit together!" With that, Katie dropped Vince on his ass.

Then it happened. He couldnt take it anymore, so he let it all go. Vince just cried and cried until he had no energy. Katie sighed, knelt down and got busy changing the small man by grabbing her bag and spreading his legs. "Men. Can't live with them. Can't live without them. He's lucky he's cute.", the Amazon muttered to herself. After his changing, Katie picked up Vince and put a boob in his mouth. The soothing motion of her body and a low hum quieted the young man. He was Katie's baby.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [Greatguy87] SERIES: Vicki Stories
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2015, 06:03:44 pm »
SERIES: Vicki Stories

Vicki's Beginning
by Greatguy87
Submitted by Greatguy87

Vicki wasnt your typical college girl. For one thing she was 6'4 250lbs and 70% of it was muscle. The rest was tits, ass and a thin layer of fat covering her entire body. At the moment she was spotting a tan and blonde hair. (She loved dying her hair.) The muscles on her massive frame danced as a warm breeze kissed the ocean on the beach. While her legs were massive with 30" of mule kicking power, she was proudest of her arms. With 20" bi's, tri's and forearms thanks to her mixture of crossfit, akido, weightlifting, ju jitsu and 10 other martial arts they werent just heavy but they were also ripped to shreds.

The rest of her body was a testament to the limits of natural muscle for a woman her size. A 36" waist made normal womans clothing impossible. Not to mention that her massive F breasts made shirts a nightmare for her and a blessing for any male walking by the beach that day as her t-shirt streached to insane proportions to fit her body. This muscle woman had a back that you could plot a map on with its deep and defined ridges and crevases. The width was almost endless like a valley. As she got back in her car to go back to campus before wrestling practice she noticed her gas gauge was nearing empty. Vicki sighed with exsasperation at her situation and headed back to campus.

After practice in which she beat the heavy weight captian senseless just to blow off steam for an hour, Vicki jogged back to her dorm. The heavyweight captian was enraged afterwards. He wanted his revenge so he followed her and called her every name in the book. The more muscular carbon copy of Athena quickly turned to answer her antaginist. "Chuck leave me alone or I will put you to sleep. You know I can do it too asshole." The Herculean mastodon of manhood would not go quietly however. "You got lucky you cunt licking dyke! Your on the juice too!"

Vicki snapped and began to throughly beat him to a bloody plup with bone snapping kicks. "Please stop! Im sorry!" Yea you are. A sorry ass bitch!", the ripped woman quipped as she picked him up and slammed him down. She repeated the motion a few times which caused the jock to scream as his ribs were shattered. Then she pulled a dildo out of her bag and proceeded to teach him the meaning of sexual consent because she found out a girl had been raped on campus and he bragged about his 'awesome night with this hot chick.' His screams were bordering on soprano as she snapped his legs with her hands by using them as handles and tore his ass up. The female conquerer then slung him over her shoulder and took him back to her dorm to continue his torture. After his face was smashed by her sheild-like knees to a pulp she ripped his dick off and stuffed it down his throat. Finally, she snapped his neck with one chop and dumped his body in a furnance.

Someone had seen this savage beating and forced rape by the female giant and called her the next day. "Hello Ms Vicki. Im Louie. I have a business proposal. I need someone to handle my day to day operations in my business. The pay is 100k a year. Call back if your interested." The muscled maiden quickly called the number and arranged to meet at a fairly good Italian spot. "Whats the job?", she asked as soon as she sat down. "You dont mess around huh?", the portly man quipped. "Dont waste my time old man! Whats the fucking job?" Louie pulled out a folder for the 22 year old super woman to read. "Kill them. Intimidate them. Buy them out. I want money or blood from everyone in this folder by the end of the week. Can you do it?" Vicki nodded her head yes and left the resturant to start working her new job.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Vicki's Bitch [Greatguy87]
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2015, 06:07:31 pm »
Vicki's Bitch

Submitted by Greatguy87

As she entered the gym that night, Vicki smiled. "So many bitches here. From the pilate chicks to the first time weight lifters. Bitches aplenty." Working her muscles as she warmed up for the free weights, she smiled as she saw her next victim. Her 6'4 250lb heavyweight muscled body sauntered to him. She then bent down and sweetly asked him to give up the bench. The whisp of a man was stunned at the enormous size of the woman standing before him.

"Ahh..um..im almost done." Before he could resume his set, Vicki yanked him up with one of her 20" arms. "Your done now asshole!" This quick development shocked the tiny man. Grasping at her hand around his neck as he dangled in the air he begged for her to let him go. "Pl...please! The bench is yours!", he wheezed. "Haha! On second thought, I dont want the bench. Your good enough." The sick smile on her face widend as she saw his eyes bug out from the pressure on his throat.

After she dropped him on the floor, Vicki flexed her body in a most muscular pose that rivaled Arnold. The definition of her 28" inch calfs blasted out like dynamite blowing rock. Her 26" thighs were equally impressive with a tear drop cut that swelled to the size of twice his arm. As his eyes traveled up her body he knew her massive legs were just the beginning. Eyeing her cleavage like a perplexed simpleton, the woman simply stated her favorite stat:35F. "My pecs hold these babies real well huh?
 Hehe."

As he traveled back down the female titan's body he noticed her steel abs. The skin on them looked like it was a bronze covering over the steel with the deepness of the tan on her body. "Please leave me alone?!", he begged as he crawled back from this muscled physco. As she stepped towards him she picked up the 20lb weight he was using and laughed at him. "20lbs?! I did that in 5th grade asswipe! Watch what I do with it now!" Then she bent and twisted it like taffy which shocked the poor man to his core.

After dropping the now useless metal the tough nosed tower of female power grabbed the little man by his leg and held him up, then smashed a hole in the wall to make her point: He was hers and no one could save him from her. Before he could say his name she smacked him and knocked him out. "Your name is not important because your a bitch. Bitches get fucked not sweet talked. Haha." That night and many nights after via her dildo and whip he was shown what was: Vicki's bitch. When she tired of him she simply snapped his neck because she found a bigger bitch.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Vicki Breaks the Glass Ceiling [Greatguy87]
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2015, 02:28:10 am »
Vicki Breaks the Glass Ceiling

Submitted by Greatguy87

Vicki had murdered all her boss's enemies. From quartering the head of the El Diablo to hotpoking the Sicilian mob boss, she truly was a bad motherfucker. She love to shrink or bronze the head of her enemies too, like she did to the Bandaits who were a all white biker gang. All 10 leaders were killed with her bare hands via snapping bone and tearing muscle limb from limb like pulling taffy. The Alpha Lords (a Russian mob sub gang) were hacked to death with a big axe, then there heads were shrunk. Occasionally, she would make deals though.
"Lets get down to business gentlemen." As she sat across from the Dragons leadership (a black gang in the area), her muscles were tensed and ready to go despite her black dress. Her morning workout fed blood to the titanium statue that is her body. It consisted of 50 reps of 200lbs pounds on dumb and barbell weight, then 2k pounds on legs. "I see you planned on taking the drug money and cleaning it to develop your territory. Smart move. So here's what Ill do. Im offering you a billion dollars to leave the drug trade for good. Cut your ties, including imforments and crooked cops and within two years you'll have 4 bed 4 bath houses up and down your streets and clean records."
Terry, the head of the Dragons thought about it. "How do I know your not bluffing us?" Then Vicki pressed the intercom and revealed a safe. "If you sign right here, Ill arrange for the dirty cops to be killed and their families will be notified that we will come after them if they dont move. Their rookie partners will be paid a bonus for outing them." (She had already sent info on the dirty cops to the Feds. They were raiding the police department as she spoke.) Terry signed the paperwork and stepped in the safe. "Wow! Im free. No more running. I can take my kids to school. My crew can be taken care of too." He turned to Vicki and said:"I dont know how to thank you."
Vicki laughed and said: "These 10 debit cards give you access to a Swiss bank account for each card. 100 mill is on each card. Remember the three rules: Dont cross into my territory unless you have to and make it quick if you do. No more gang activity. Most importantly, you must stay here and live because you leaving would arouse suspesion. Oh and go slow on the building so the feds dont get wind either."
With that meeting done, the suave woman left and met her boss. "The drug trade is ours boss. Everybody is either dead or bought out." The boss was stunned. "Wow! Thats impressive! In less than a year, I control all the drug trade in this massive city! Thank you Vicki!" As he said this, Vicki smiled. "There's still a small problem though." The boss scratched his head trying to figure out the problem. Then Vicki blasted her heel through his chest and impaled his heart. "Its you asshole.", she whispered in his ear as he lay back in his chair rapidly losing blood. After a few minutes of convulsing he died. Vicki snapped his head off his neck and kissed it. "It feels good to be a queen."
Within two years, Vicki owned everything in the city, including the government. At 28, she ran the city better than every politicion in it. The school district was the best in the state every year due to high teacher pay and great retirement benefits.
Eventually, Vicki did what any smart person would do: She killed her connections to the underground and ran for mayor. By smashing skulls, snapping necks and tearing limbs she effectively ended her carreer as a crime boss. Anyone who worked fir her either left with her or died by her gruesome hands and legs. This was the story of Vicki, the college athelete turned billionare.

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [Greatguy87] A Rose Blooms
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2015, 03:10:49 am »
A Rose Blooms

Submitted by Greatguy87

Rose Waters was your typical 18 year old young woman: outgoing and eager to flex the muscles of her independence. The Latina-Black mixed beauty hated docters though. At her physical however, she found some strange changes. "Your shirt is tight my dear. Your cleavage has expanded from B to C.", her doc informed her. He continued writing, raising an eyebrow as he checked his findings. "Increased height and weight from 5'4 to 5'6. Weight from 140 to 150lbs. Bones are quite dense for her size. Muscle system is very detailed. Patient must be naturally strong and/or a athlete." After his notes were sent to the nurse, the docter asked the small young lady to flex her muscles so the nurse can measure them.
After the exam, she was proclaimed healthy as a horse. "Your a athlete arent you?", the doc asked. Rose shook her head no. "You are quite strong for a non athlete. It looks that way at least.", the doc said as she left his office. Rose smirked as she walked outside. The crisp fall air whipped her red hair and sent a chill which caused her to bunch her coat more. Unfortunately, a friend decided to vist so she hurried to the store for supplies. Once she got back to her dorm, the busty woman took care of her problem. Her 13" arms streached out in unison with her whole body as she prepared for bed. Then her 15" legs followed the same pattern. After more streaching, she laid down to a sound sleep.
When she awoke, the young college freshman noticed something odd: She was taller. "Im still growing. Damn.", she swore. Her 5'6 frame was now 5'8, yet her weight didnt go up as her scale confirmed she still was 150. Other than the height, nothing changed. After getting dressed, she went to class, then stopped by the gym to check on her friends. With some encouragement she busted out 10 reps of 70lbs in her arms and 60lbs in her legs. "Wow. I am ripped. Maybe I should keep going.", Rose thought. "Jack, load it till I say stop!", she screamed to the campus trainer.
The Greek god of a man loaded another 20lbs on the machines and the stunned young lady ripped out more reps on every machine. After her workout, the fresh as a daisy female jogged around campus, only stopping to call her Dr. She told him everything, so he checked his charts. "Ms. Waters, come to my office asap. Its urgent!", he advised. With that, the still fresh woman jogged to the office. When she arrived, her clothes were tattered. The staff was stunned. "What?", the confused female asked. Then the docter appeared. His face was near white with shock.
"Ms. Waters, I need to run some tests. With your permission of course." The now massive woman shrugged her boulder like shoulders and said "Fire away doc." The medical team transported her to a blast proof testing center to run every test imaginable. As each test result came back, the docter became more stunned. "The gland that helps your body grow is in overdrive! A rare genetic find! It must be in your family tree dating back many centuries! Coupled with the fact that you worked out, this sent the overactive particals through your body!", he screamed as the undiscovered mutation slowly englufed its host.
After two hours, Rose let out a female primal roar and howeled in delight at her final form. She was a super model with a massive man's form. Standing at 6'6 and 250lbs with 35F tits was a woman with 20" arms all around,tree trunk 30" legs, as well as a wide 30" back. The creases and divits of her new form could break new ground in biology with the definition it possesed. Every fiber cut like a new diamond hewed from earth's core. The sweat that erupted from her skin poured like a river along a mountian range. The scant body fat that covered the gargantuan female was like the cover on a engine of muscle. The core of the engine was her 18 pack abs that could crush titanium if it smashed into her fleshly armour.
As the new figure of female mastery turned around, she looked into the mirror and smiled. She thought to herself: "Ahh. This is power. I am female perfecton. Woman personified. Every man's dream and nightmare. This is glorious. Haha." "Are you alright my dear?", the docter asked. "Im perfect!", the muscled young lady screamed. From that day to this, she truly was perfect. She conquered every sport, feat and academic endevour put in her way. From collegiate wrestling, the Olympics and mma to having Docterates from every prestigious university, her mastery was unrivaled.
Playing every other major sport on Earth and dominating led to many a ceromony with her being a first ballot hall of famer in them. She used to tie her opponents in knots at the Olympic Games and won the gold in every event she did. Seeing Rose playing LB in the nfl made coaches shudder and offenses shit themselves in fear. Qbs woke up in cold sweats every single time she stepped on the field because she hit so hard. This was Rose Waters, a woman who blossomed like no other.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Greatguy87] Stories~collected 2015

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View