LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

R.I.P. Kristy Enos

Started by frank40, October 09, 2013, 02:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Warhawk Overdrive



5-16-2020

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Old Surehand

Kristy Enos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Sad news from her brother

I'm sad to tell all who knows my sister this terrible news. Yesterday my sister flew into Dublin Ireland rented a car and was in a fatal head on collision that took her life at that very second .. she is being held in Ireland and further investigation  and  a autopsy is being done before her remains can be release.. I'll be flying in to bring my sister home on tuesdsy. ..
Please if you wanna help me to bring her home there a link below you could donate what you feel you can.. not asking you for 100,200 or 1000 I'm asking for what you can I know times are hard... just maybe I'm worth the cost of a few drink or maybe my sister is as she thousands of miles away traps in a cold dark box and her insides smashed up and I'm sure scared waiting for someone who loves her to bring her home to family and friends. If you can't afford it I understand.. but please don't come and ask me what can I do.. there not much you can do sitting at home.. I don't need moral support! If you wanna pray please pray for others that have donated and bless there heart.. I have never asked friends for shit my hole life plenty has asked me and I have alway been there or a phone call away.. And I know kristy was the same way helping her friends and pretty much never getting anything in return.. this is your time to prove your self. OUR either one OF US worth a couple Starbucks coffee? Or a dinner? If we are not tell me why do you wanna be a friend????.. I'm sorry if you feel I'm rude but if anyone of so called friends lost there only sister OR brother they cared about and she thousands of miles away you bet your ass in a heart beat I would !! .. if you donate please do not be anonymous!! Please show your self even if it's 1.00.. it simple shows me you took the time to help a friend out.. don't ever be embarrassed on any amout.. be embarrassed only if you look the other way.

There so much to do and I'm really not in a great Financial situation to take all this on and give my baby sister the funeral she deserves and would love to see.. once I get her here at that time I'll be trying to arrange the awake and the church where everyone welcome to come say there good byes to a women that pass before she has really truly lived.. below is a go fund me and if you can please help me compete her last wishes and get her home where she can be safe and Rest In Peace


Here's a link to a Gofundme page set up for her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

That's terrible news. RIP Kristy.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

nujerz84

Met her many times over the last 4 years.. I even texted her prior to her trip I'm devastated by this RIP

nickolai


touman10

WOW just saw this and it's so sad.  Truly a legend and way too young.  RIP

13adrian

OMG how sad that this has happened my heart  goes out to ger family and her friends at this very difficult time

sarato11

Ireland has left hand side traffic, right..?

Female Bodybuilding

Kristy Enos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive