Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582856 Posts in 74605 Topics by 30339 Members - Latest Member: DanMeyer June 16, 2024, 02:27:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]  (Read 82336 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Re: Bigger Secrets - competitive muscle growth, giantesses
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2016, 08:38:15 pm »
Kolic led them to two tables that had just been wheeled in.
"As you can see, there are some steel bars on these tables. Here are the thin ones, then they get progressively thicker. The final ones are more or less blocks. Your task is simple. You get five minutes, you bend as many of them as you can. You can do it any way you want. Any questions?"
Imani asked:
"Do you want knots in them?"
There was some laughter from the audience, a few people clapped.
Kolic smiled and said:
"Not necessarily. But if you have any leftover time, you can do that."
"Good to know."
"Okay. So give them a good bend and enjoy yourselves."
The two women glared at him.
"No? Anyway. Get ready, set, ... Go!"
Monica grabbed the first bar and bent it into an "U". As she took the next, she saw Imani take four at a time and bend them all at the same time.
So this was how it was going to be.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2016, 08:38:48 am »
Monica immediately reached out and took a handful of bars. She lay them on her gigantic shoulders and wrapped her arms around them. Then, she quickly bent forward. The metal gave off a weird groan as she twisted it. She brought her arms together in front of her until her palms reached her elbows, then she released the bars. There. This was a big jump ahead.
She quickly took the next bars and did the same as before. This time, it went a bit slower. Bending five bars at a time wasn't too easy, but she managed again. She tossed them back on the table and quickly moved to the next.
Once again, she glanced over to Imani. The shorter woman was at it with incredible speed. She had switched to holding the bars down against her foot and bending them by flexing her bulging abs. This clearly worked well, but Monica preferred the neck.
She loaded the next bars on her shoulders. She was beginning to feel the weight. These bars were quite clearly rods. There was no difference whether she bent them this way or that. For Monica, this made everything easier. She didn't care, she only wanted to defeat the competition.
Meanwhile, Imani was enjoying herself. Her broad shoulders and her excellent conditioning were perfect for this. She felt her strength against the cold steel and the moment when it gave way to her unstoppable power made her incredibly hot. As she soldiered on, bending ever thicker and harder steel bars, she felt she was lusting for a show of strength. Her own supremacy was the strongest aphrodisiac. She craved a cock for her to crush. She desired some weak, pathetic man to try and penetrate her before she crushed him between her enormous thighs. Her godlike strength brought godlike desires.
She gasped as another bar bent sadly under her massive muscles.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2016, 12:21:49 pm »
The end of the table was fast approaching. Monica could no longer just bend bundles of these bars. Instead, they were each a few inches thick, the last one being three inches across. Bending this was incredibly hard. Still, she was coping. Her neck was a deep red, a large grove formed by the strength with which she twisted the metal. She grunted as she wrapped her arms around it and flexed. It didn't budge. She bent forward and tried again. Nothing.
Behind her, she heard Imani gasp as she hit the same. Time was running and Monica hated to fail this. She had to destroy her opponent and gain a serious head-start. The taller muscle woman concentrated, trying to shut out the pain. She hit the bar again. The rigid steel was unyielding. This couldn't be. She had to be able to do this.
Monica flexed again. The veins on her arms and shoulders popped out under her skin. Her upper body transformed into an insane network of veins, muscle fibers and sweat. She gritted her teeth. The pain was incredible. She knew, she had to beat Imani. If she managed to do this, she'd be on her way to victory.
She relaxed for a second, felt the metal detach from her tortured skin and contracted her muscles again, screaming loudly.
The howl gave her the final boost she needed.
The bar bent abruptly and she followed through, the blood hammering through the veins on her front.
She threw the bizarre "U" down and reached for the next one when the signal came that time was up.
Monica turned to her opponent.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #123 on: February 22, 2016, 01:21:04 pm »
Monica's face fell. Imani stood there, panting, sweating and tired, but she had managed to keep up with the taller muscle woman. She had bent the last bar and was just about to throw it on the table when the signal hit. The shorter woman breathed deeply and looked at Monica with a smug, but tired expression.
Monica knew she was ahead by one challenge, but this wasn't enough. She wanted to seriously distance her competitor and now this.
Kolic explained:
"It appears we have a draw on this final round. Monica is ahead, but I think the next set will be very interesting for us."
There was a roar of applause. Kolic continued:
"Ladies, we thank you very much for your eagerness to fight. The next round will be more challenging and will bring you to face entirely new difficulties, but I'm sure you will surmount them. Also, the climate might help."
He handed them a briefcase each.
"Enjoy!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #124 on: February 23, 2016, 08:53:50 pm »
The plane landed. Monica smiled at Wes. Getting a ride on one of the Order's private machine was a relief. Taking a normal plane had become nigh-impossible. Monica's size had become so ridiculous that she had to book three seats, plus one more in the row right in front of her, just to house her shoulders and her endless legs. Besides, no airline would transport her with all the weird stuff installed in her body. Beside the gallon-sized breast implants and the bone-stretching implants, she had acquired two new implants using the suitcase full of cash she had received. One of the implants was basically an automated juicing device that produced and released steroids and growth hormones along her "natural" physiological cycle. The thing was highly experimental and the inventor denied any responsibility for any side-effects it would have, but so far, everything was good. Monica's muscles had taken well to this additional and more carefully controlled boost. As a result, her shoulders were now wider than any standard doorway and she had to shuffle into rooms sideways.
Getting on the plane had been its own challenge. The machine had a larger door for supplies and she had managed to use this. Still, she had to keep her head down while inside. Even when sitting, she had to duck a little. It was a weird feeling to live this way.
Speaking of feelings: The second implant modified her brain. It did several things. First, it improved her sense of balance, something which was now necessary, since her taste in insane heels had grown more absurd. Second, it reinforced her feeling of absolute superiority and allowed her to discharge a true avalanche of aggression at any time. She used this to punish herself in the gym, going far beyond any level of exercise advisable to man. Also, disputes quickly dissipated as she simply scared the shit out of her opponents.
Right now, though, she was happy and almost serene.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2016, 10:51:37 am »
They walked into the hotel lobby. For Wes, this felt like a second honeymoon. Standing meagerly next to his enormous wife, he felt bizarrely aroused. After all, she was his. All her muscles, all her ridiculous height, the massive breasts, the gorgeous face, all this was his. Sure, she was an idol to millions of online and offline worshipers, but in the end, she had kept him. No, she had stayed his wife. She could have left him for some obscure billionaire who'd shower her with gifts and fulfill her every wish.
To be honest, he was wondering why she did it. Staying with your high school sweetheart was nice and all, but it was still unexpected if he looked at the discrepancy. Well, maybe she'd explain it eventually.
Right now, Monica was stirring up a commotion. She walked to the concierge's desk. The other guests stared at her. Quite a few jaws dropped, Wes noticed some rising hard-ons among the male watchers. He grinned. Even some of the women in swimsuits appeared to be enjoying the view.
The giantess bent over, giving the concierge a good look of her humongous breasts:
"Hello. We reserved the presidential suite."
"Ah. Yes. Right away. Do you have any identification?"
Monica grinned:
"Who else could be like me?"
She stood up straight, towering over everyone and everything in the room.
"I know. I'm pretty certain that you are who you claim to be, but ..."
"Oh, don't worry. I have my documents."
She bent forward and mussed the concierge's hair. The short woman recoiled, completely intimidated by the 8'6" goddess in her 10" heels. Monica pulled the ID from her cleavage and handed it down.
"Here you are. I hope everything is fine."
"Er ... Yes, of course."
"Wes, give her the invitation and let's hit the beach!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2016, 07:18:30 am »
When the pair emerged from the hotel, they could almost bathe in the stares. Monica had opted for a minuscule bikini, basically three very small triangles of fabric and a lot of string. It barely covered her nipples and sex. The fact that it was also fire-engine red made it all the more shocking. Monica had spent the last weeks sunning up, so she now sported a deep, elegant tan that contrasted with her long blond hair. She was truly a sight to behold, her wide hips swaying from side to side as she walked on the sand, easily balancing in her ten-inch sandals. Next to her, Wes looked puny in his shorts. Actually, the young man was quite toned and good-looking, but next to the goddess that was his wife, he looked like a runt. Still, the pair held hands and they quickly found a spot for their towel.
Monica spread it out and said:
"Last one in the water is a runt!"
Wes sighed and ran after her.
Her long legs carried her over the sand in a blur of speed. He did what he could to keep up with her, but he knew that it was fundamentally useless. She reached the water and dove right in, her long body arching elegantly as she disappeared in the waves. As Wes finally hit the waves, he heard her shout for him:
"Runt!"
He sighed:
"I love you too, Monica!"
"Come on in, it's warm and wonderful!"
He quickly swam to her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2016, 12:00:59 pm »
The waves rose and fell around them. Monica's enormous breasts floated on the water, allowing her to enjoy the heaving of the sea with relative calm. When she had seen him approach, she had laughed and swum away, outpacing him easily with powerful strokes. After a bit of playing around, she had stopped and waited for him to join her. Now they were both threading water. Wes lay on her gigantic breasts and held to her ridiculously wide back. He said:
"Oh, Monica, it was such a good idea to come clean. I still can't believe how big and strong you've become."
She pulled him closer and gave him a kiss:
"I like how you're still so small. This is cute."
He felt a sting at her words. Cute?
"Don't get me wrong. It's just that I love how you look up to me. Besides, it's not only about height. It's also about size."
She slipped her hand inside his trunks. She found his cock and began rubbing it. It instantly went hard. It was funny: Monica's hands and feet were still small and girly, while the rest of her body had transformed into an over-sized, mutant masterpiece.
She shivered as the brain implant kicked in. She instantly felt overwhelmed with the desire to fuck this guy's brain out. Wes saw her expression and began squeezing her boobs. She immediately began to gasp and growl. The implant had not only unleashed her primal aggression, but had also turned most of her body into an erogenous area.
"Oh, Wes! I'm going to fuck your brains out. So if you don't want me to drown you, you'd better make me cum quickly!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2016, 12:50:05 pm »
Reluctantly, but still enticed by her incredible body and her absolute arousal, Wes lowered his hand to her cunt. He had become careful after she had almost crushed his cock when cumming a few weeks ago. Fascinatingly, her cunt was now so powerful that she could carry heavy weights with it and destroy dildos in its rock-hard musculature.
"Promise you won't fuck up my hand?"
She smiled gently:
"I'll try."
He was rather unconvinced, but he realized that she was getting hornier and hornier. The faster he did something, the sooner he'd be able to cum without being ground into dust or drowned. His hand reached the bottom of her bikini. He pushed the piece of fabric aside. Even in the warm sea water, he could feel the heat radiate from her snatch. He felt for her clit and began to circle it. Monica began to grunt with lust. The nub started to grow, rapidly lengthening to an inch. Whenever his fingers slipped over it, she closed her eyes and sighed. Encouraged, Wes probed the outer folds of her cunt. Monica started to breathe quicker, moving her arms to stay afloat. She shifted her legs to allow him further in.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2016, 07:55:49 pm »
His hand disappeared in her. She fell into a rhythmic movement, directing his hand to her g-spot with the sheer strength of her cunt. He did what he could, careful not to be pulled underwater. She grunted:
"The other hand!"
He instantly complied, reaching down for her clit. He played with it, sliding his fingers over its tiny hood. She growled, squeezing her boobs and furthering her arousal. For Wes, it was a struggle to stay above the waves and satisfy his wife. He fought to stay afloat only with his legs and swallowed quite a lot of seawater. Still, being there with his wife, being subdued by her incredible strength, all this was what he wanted. He felt the hard-on in his trunks ache. This was incredible!
When Monica came with a scream, he relaxed. The giantess released his hand and pulled him up. She lay him between her massive breasts and whispered into his ear:
"Thank you. That was ... nice. I hope you didn't take too big a gulp."
"I ... was ... okay."
"Very well. So I guess I should be making this up to you ..."
"Would you?"
"Of course."
She grabbed his cock.
"It's hard. Very hard. Are you enjoying yourself?"
"This is incredible."
She began squeezing and rubbing his dick. He shivered. She slung her enormous arm around his chest and said:
"Keep cool. Don't worry ..."
"I ... wowww ..."
His voice drifted off as he came.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2016, 08:11:06 pm »
They returned to the beach. Wes was relieved in every sense of the word. Terra firma felt good. He stumbled back, then went to the hotel to get some towels to lie on. Monica stretched, immediately turning all eyes on her. The other people at the beach gawked at her. She smiled and went through a few poses, careful to maintain a semblance of casual relaxation.
When she flexed her enormous biceps, each one almost as big as her head, there were gasps and hisses. She could feel wives glare at their husbands and hear girlfriends punching their boyfriends. As Wes returned, she was entertaining her audience with sudden jumps of her magnificent breasts, her inch-thick pecs lifting them easily. The spectators did their best to "not look" while trying to catch a few glimpses of her blimpish tits.
Wes spread the towels, set up the umbrella and they finally lay down. There was a collective breath of relief all around them.
Her husband asked:
"What happened? Did I miss anything?"
"Nothing. I just waited for you and passed the time."
She smiled sweetly. He frowned:
"You sure about that? Just looking around, I see plenty of guys trying to hide their hard-ons."
"I don't know what you're talking about."
He grinned and put his hand on hers.
That's when some jerk kicked sand in his face.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2016, 09:53:54 pm »
Just as a heads up. I'm currently swamped in work, so this story will be progressing a little slower.

The question is, however, whether anybody is still reading this and whether they are enjoying it.
I'd really appreciate the feedback.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #132 on: March 08, 2016, 08:35:44 pm »
Wes looked up and saw a jockish young man next to him. The guy kicked some more sand at him and laughed:
"Hey, twerp. Why don't you let a real man spend some time with this girl."
Wes was surprised. Was this really happening?
"What's your problem? Are you honestly trying to bully me out of my marriage?"
"Your marriage? You're married to that woman? What kind of freaks are you?"
"I'm sorry, but are you completely stupid?"
"Watch your mouth, asshole!"
The fool reached down to grab Wes by his throat. Just as his hand was almost there, it stopped. Monica had lain her hand on his wrist. The young man stopped dead in his tracks. He tried to jerk his hand back. No chance. It was as if it were stuck.
"Let go!"
Monica stood up, lifting the foolish guy up.
"What the hell are you up to? Why are you annoying my man?"
"Er ... Nice tits."
Monica was speechless. She looked at Wes. He shrugged.
The giantess smiled, then said:
"Come with me. You're going to get hurt."
Carrying the struggling idiot off, she shouted at Wes:
"I'm just going to calm that idiot down. Why don't you get us some drinks?"

Monica carried the young man off. As she strode back to the hotel, she asked:
"Okay, now tell me: Whatever gave you the idea that this would work?"
The guy struggled, but Monica just laughed. This was ridiculous. She turned him around, now holding him by his leg.
"So?"
"Yeah, well, there's this other woman. She told me to do that."
"Other woman?"
"She's like you. Also big and huge muscles."
"I think I know her. So you did that, and you didn't think that I would laugh at you?"
"Who dares, wins."
"Idiot. What did she offer you in return?"
"She said she would make it worth my while. And I tell you, she's like fucking huge. Like crazy big."
"Oh, is she?"
"Sure. Gigantic."
Monica's mood darkened. So Imani was already here. Oh, well. She'd have to deal with her anyway.
She nonchalantly dumped the idiot into the pool and added:
"And stay away from us."
Then, she quickly returned to the beach.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2016, 05:46:27 am »

Because I don't have a fancy Nvidia graphics card, this took about 1.5 hours to render. After it finished, I noticed that I can stop it sooner for a nearly invisible quality loss, taking about 20 minutes per render.

"The good thing is that I can do other things on my computer while rendering :-)."

Doing "other things on my computer" While rendering is why that basic image took 1.5 hours.  Setup a render or better yet a batch of renders, and goto bed.  Make sure nothing else is running on the render box otherwise you will find a render that took forever is trashed because some back ground app took too much processor or hard drive bandwidth.

PS. I'm moving this whole mess to the story section as its more story than renders.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2016, 07:49:18 am »

Because I don't have a fancy Nvidia graphics card, this took about 1.5 hours to render. After it finished, I noticed that I can stop it sooner for a nearly invisible quality loss, taking about 20 minutes per render.

"The good thing is that I can do other things on my computer while rendering :-)."

Doing "other things on my computer" While rendering is why that basic image took 1.5 hours.  Setup a render or better yet a batch of renders, and goto bed.  Make sure nothing else is running on the render box otherwise you will find a render that took forever is trashed because some back ground app took too much processor or hard drive bandwidth.

PS. I'm moving this whole mess to the story section as its more story than renders.

Thank you very much. That helps a lot!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View