Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582874 Posts in 74614 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 08:36:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]  (Read 82327 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Re: Bigger Secrets - competitive muscle growth, giantesses
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2015, 08:15:15 am »
A third spotlight shone down, illuminating a single man among the crowd. He was short and a little plump. He said:
"Good afternoon. I'm Harry Kolic, president of the Ancient and Honorable Society of the Mastodon."
The pair stared at him incredulously. Monica asked:
"The Mastodon? Isn't that the fraternal order Wes always goes to?"
Kolic nodded:
"Indeed. You were first brought to our attention by Brother Wesley."
"Brother Wesley. That sounds ridiculous. Do you have those little hats?"
Harry Kolic was clearly embarrassed and replied:
"Yes ... But that is not the point."
Imani spoke up:
"So you're one of those secret societies, like on the Simpsons? Do you have songs too?"
Harry Kolic shook his head:
"Of course. But it's really serious. Could you stop being annoying for a second and just listen?"
Monica grinned:
"Are you seriously calling me annoying, little man?"
The president groaned:
"We have an offer to you and we want you to consider it."
The two women nodded. Monica said:
"Go ahead."
Imani added:
"We're listening, little hat guys. We do!"
"Gah. Anyway. The Ancient and Honorable Society of the Mastodon is an association that holds great influence in this country. We have decided to use our power to change it for the better. However, in this time and age, we need a figure head, a true super-human. People don't just try to act rationally anymore. They just want the weirdness."
"So?"
"So we're offering a place to one of you. A chance to be a leader. But to get it, you have to be the best."
"This is a competition?"
"It is. The best of you will be chosen to rule."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2015, 08:47:50 am »
The two women nodded. Monica said:
"It sounds stupid, but I'm in."
"Me too."
The taller woman asked:
"So, what's your plan?"
Kolic cleared his throat and explained:
"The first challenges are challenges of strength. You may want to change into comfortable clothes. This is going to be tough!"
"Whatever."
A light illuminated a door at the far end of the hall. Kolic added:
"You can change there, we'll set up the equipment."
The pair walked away.
They opened the door and ended up in a dressing room. There were showers, some mirrors and some rather revealing outfits. Imani grinned:
"Who knew? They are a bunch of perverts after all."
Monica nodded:
"I'm not surprised. Wes has always been a bit of a weirdo."
Imani slipped out of her clothes. Monica looked at her chiseled body:
"Not bad. I can't say I like you, but I like what you did to yourself."
"You do? Cool. I may be the competition, but I did start as a fan."
Monica undressed and made Imani whistle.
"Wow. I never imagined you to be so ... incredible."
The giantess walked over to her and grabbed the shorter woman's breast.
"These are nice." She squeezed them. "Silicone?"
Imani nodded.
"I thought they would fit me better."
"I wanted mine to be really fake. Look good, don't they?"
Imani stared at the boobs the size of her head and nodded.
"Oh yes."
Monica continued:
"So, how did you get so tall? What's your secret?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2015, 10:11:25 pm »
"Actually, it used to be more of a problem. I have a genetic disorder that makes me grow unless I take my medication. I used to want to be normal, so I took it. Now I no longer want that and I dropped the drugs. Guess what: I'm going to be the competition."
Monica looked at her with a pang of envy.
"That's actually impressive."
"I know. It's not too easy. You have to be careful, you get regular check-ups and you really have to look after yourself. But since I got my sponsors, I'm doing fine. I'm really looking forward to crushing you."
Monica snorted:
"I very much doubt that. You haven't seen nothing yet."
"That's what I'm saying. You can't keep up with me. Even now, my muscles will crush you."
"We'll see about that."
The pair put on their outfits and returned to the arena. There were weird machines waiting for them. Monica steeled herself for the competition. She'd put this upstart into her place!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2015, 03:15:49 pm »
So I've finally gotten a new MBP and installed DAZ again.

Since I'm pretty behind on the story and lost all old assets, I figured I'd just learn working with Genesis 3 and build a collection for that. The face is still pretty standard, but I'm liking it so far.

I'm also trying to learn iRay and improving my render quality. I still have to improve slightly on sharpness.

Here's a character render of the sizes so far. With heels, the girl is about 7"10 - 7"11 and the guy is about 6'. I hope the proportions are kind of as you had in mind? The faces are still pretty default, still looking for more morphs.

(background is transparant, click to view it on a white background)

Because I don't have a fancy Nvidia graphics card, this took about 1.5 hours to render. After it finished, I noticed that I can stop it sooner for a nearly invisible quality loss, taking about 20 minutes per render. The good thing is that I can do other things on my computer while rendering :-).

When I get some scenery installed, I'll try to render a scene of the story!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2015, 07:14:55 pm »
Whoa! That's cool. (You could make the guy a little shorter, though.)
I'm really looking forward to more pictures. I hope you like where the story is going.
If you have any wishes or ideas, just tell me.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2015, 10:06:43 pm »
Also, adding scale backdrops will make her look more impressive. After all, it makes him look short, not her tall right now.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2015, 10:15:03 pm »
Kolic' voice thundered over the arena:
"Okay, ladies, here's your first challenge: We brought you some nice big stones and we want you to lift them on the barrels. Like in a strongman competition. Got it?"
Indeed, there were six barrels, each one brimming with concrete and six large stone balls. They weighed several hundred pounds probably, even though there were smaller ones and huge ones.
"So, give us what you got. Whoever's done first, wins!"
There was a blaring horn and the two women stormed to the center of the arena.
Monica grabbed the smaller rock first. She squatted deep, her muscle-butt swelling as she wrapped her muscular arms around it. She noticed that this wasn't simple at all. Her arms were clearly too short to get a good grip and her boobs got into the way. She shot a sideways glance at Imani and saw that she coped much easier. She cursed under her breath and hoisted the stone up. With a quick step forward, she dropped the rock in place and sprinted to the next one. Imani was already at work, heaving the ball on its pedestal. Monica growled, then lifted her weight and slammed it on the barrel. She got to the last one and immediately struggled with its size. This was just too unwieldy. She dropped it, but it rolled off. With a jump, she caught it and tried it again.
As she fought, she noticed that Imani was also having trouble. She allowed herself to grin, but just as she had the ball up, there was another blast and Imani lifted her arms in triumph.
Shit!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2015, 03:41:47 pm »
Time for a second render!

I made him a little smaller and changed reference view.

This about how you imagined it? Then I'll pick a scene and attempt to create a short sequence for it ;-).
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2015, 09:11:35 am »
That's awesome and I'm really looking forward to it.
Can you do point-of-view renders too?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2015, 06:34:06 pm »
Monica stared angrily at the audience. This was unfair! A challenge like this favored small people with long arms. There was no superiority in being short! She scowled at Imani, who was celebrating, punching the air with enthusiasm. Imani asked:
"Not bad, huh?"
"Yeah, whatever. What's the next challenge?"
Kolic took the hint and declared:
"Here's number two. Enjoy!"
The area lit up. There were two massive yokes, fixed to sleds. Monica stared at them. They looked heavy even from here. Kolic explained:
"As you can see, we're going to test your strength and your stamina next. You get under the yoke and pull. Weights are added as you go. The first one to reach the goal wins."
Monica protested:
"A yoke? Are you serious? We're supposed to be leaders, not mules!"
Imani laughed:
"Are you afraid to lose again?"
"Girl, I'm so going to crush you, yoke or not."
"You should have said: 'and that's no yoke'."
"Gah."
Monica wanted to pull her own face off. This was even worse. Not only was this upstart annoying as hell, she also insisted on idiot puns.
"Let's get this over with!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2015, 10:51:38 pm »
Monica hit the yoke. She pushed against the cushioned metal with all her strength. The thing didn't budge. She growled angrily. This was annoying. No, this was frustrating. She desperately wanted to win this, to humiliate her opponent, but nothing. She strained against the yoke again. Her powerful muscles contracted, increasing her strength. She tried to make a step forward. Still nothing.
She cursed under her breath, gritting her teeth. This couldn't be! She wouldn't be bested again.
She knew she shouldn't, but she took a glance at her competitor. Imani was just as powerless.
And this was to be a progressively more difficult exercise?
She didn't even manage to get her foot in the door.
Monica grunted and pushed again. Her swollen arms hit the yoke again, she pushed and pushed, taking small steps and shifting her considerable weight.
Then, the sled advanced a little with a grating sound. This was it!
With renewed strength, she hit the yoke at full power. It rumbled forward an inch, maybe. She launched herself at it again. Another inch. And another one. The sled began to move. She took a short step forward, pushed more and more and suddenly, the thing was gliding along. Not bad.
She could hear that Imani had also managed her take-off, but Monica was ahead. She pushed and struggled, sweat pouring from her front. The sled advanced, but all of a sudden, its weight increased. It took her a second to realize that this was a feature, not a bug. The promised bonus weight.
She gnashed her teeth and expanded her chest, keeping up the momentum.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2015, 03:14:27 pm »
More and more weight was being loaded on her sleigh. By now, Monica was struggling to maintain her speed. Her legs were pumping, her calves were swelling and she was literally bathed in her own sweat. Still, her absolute desire to beat Imani kept her going.
With a clank, another steel plate landed on the sleigh. She struggled on, her eyes burning from the sweat. She wished for a bandana or something like that. Another step, another pull. The finish line appeared in front of her. She wiped the sweat from her brow and soldiered on.
Another plate hit the sled. She pulled and pulled, her body aching as she carried on. It wasn't long now. Just a few more yards ...
Another sideways glance showed that Imani was still keeping up. She had even managed to close in on her. The other woman's bulging shoulders swelled against the yoke and for the first time, Monica felt that she was being bested. How could this be? Had she focused too much on looks? Had she neglected her strength?
She steeled herself against doubt. She had to finish this now and maybe, once all this was over, she'd look into it. For now, she had to crush her opponent.
Desperate to win, she hit the yoke at full power and pulled the sled across the finish line. She almost collapsed. As she was catching her breath, Imani landed on her face, her massive body shivering from the effort.
Monica had won. This evened the odds.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2015, 08:23:16 am »
Wes came down to hand her a towel and a drink. She noticed some other guy was taking care of Imani. At least, Wes seemed to be loyal. That was good. She grinned as she slurped the water and dabbed the sweat off her chest.
"Thank you, Wes."
"You were wonderful, darling."
"I know. Did you see me just grind this thing down? Not bad at all."
"Certainly. I thought it would be too much for you when you had trouble starting, but then, you blew them away."
"I did. But I have to tell you, I have a lot of catching up to do. I seriously feel weak with such a challenge. I can't have that."
Wes nodded. He was a little afraid now. Monica hated losing, she hated being humiliated by weaklings and she was absolutely enraged when surpassed. He certainly hoped there would still be a little chance of actually living together once this was over. He had opposed the Society's choice, but they had overruled him. After all, Monica was way too impressive to be left out of this. Should he tell her about their plans?
He watched as she finished stretching, her strong muscles loosening up again. He felt a flush of horniness go over him. He'd tell her later.
For now, it was enough to prepare her for the next challenge:
"You're going to like this: The next one is right up your alley."
"Excellent. I'm going to crush this fool."
"You go, girl."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2015, 08:34:08 pm »
Imani and Monica were brought to a set of mats. They didn't look special at all. Monica asked:
"So I finally get to wrestle her?"
Kolic' voice sounded over the arena:
"Not yet. Bring the bags."
"Bags?"
Monica gave Imani a confused look. Whatever had these weirdos come up with now?
Indeed, two groups of four walked in, carrying sausage-shaped leather bags on the mats. They were a good eighteen inches across and two yards long. The men dropped the sausages, which looked like punchning bags and left quickly, probably to regain their seats.
Kolic explained:
"So ... You're supposed to tear these things apart. Don't pop them, though. We want you to literally destroy them."
Monica nodded. She walked up to her bag and picked it up. It was incredibly heavy. She lay down and wrapped her legs around it. Imani followed suit.
Monica held the bag between her thighs and arranged her massive breasts on both sides. It felt a bit weird, having this huge mass between them. Then, she took hold with her bulging arms and locked them.
She breathed in. Now it was time to show up the competition! She had no idea how many events they would hold, but she'd be the best.
Monica pulled, her core expanding and her back muscles contracting to create enough pull. She felt her fingers burrow into the skin of the bag. She would tear the thing apart in no time.

That's when she heard the screeching sound of leather being ripped apart. She looked over to Imani and saw the woman lying with the bag in split in two next to her.
She cursed loudly. How could this upstart do this?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2015, 12:07:30 pm »
Imani stood up and punched the air.
"Yes! Yes! Who's best? Who's best?"
She pointed at her enlarged chest and did a little dance. Monica stared at her, murder in her eyes. She would strangle that bitch and that would be it. She was taken from her murderous fantasy by Kolic' voice.
"It appears we have a winner for this event."
Monica howled:
"She won it all? Just for this? What a stupid shit!"
"Calm yourself. Yes, she won this event. But there will be others. We want you to have time to adapt, you see."
"Adapt?"
"Yes. Now that you know what we are up to, you have three months to prepare. We meet again. You'll get an invitation."
Imani nodded and grinned at Monica:
"So how often do I have to crush her before I'm the winner?"
Monica snorted. Kolic answered:
"There will be three events and a final." He looked at his notes. "Yes. That's about right."
The taller woman tried one last time:
"Okay. I'm in. But could you at least give us a hint on what you plan for next time?"
Kolic whispered something with his neighbors, then said:
"I think so, yes. Our motto will be: 'crushing domination'. Got it?"
The two opponents nodded.
"Excellent. Then train well!"

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View