Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Britt Miller

Started by rom553, April 26, 2015, 06:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gokuman7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember she was in a boxing tournament a few years back. The winner got new boobs. They wanted to do a reality show, but it never got off the ground.

When was this?
2009 I believe. Might have been late 2008. Not long before she quit bodybuilding.

So that's why we haven't seen much of her or Cindy Phillips.

gokuman7

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Dunerider304

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember she was in a boxing tournament a few years back. The winner got new boobs. They wanted to do a reality show, but it never got off the ground.

When was this?
2009 I believe. Might have been late 2008. Not long before she quit bodybuilding.

So that's why we haven't seen much of her or Cindy Phillips.

Yeah they both quit around the same time.

87fg

Britt and Cindy both went to physique for a brief period. Britt competed in physique in 2012 and after that she did not make stage appearances. Cindy went on to raise a family and got into crossfit. I really do not know what Britt is doing now, I think she is still a nurse. The interest thing is her website is still up  although it hasn't been updated in years. It's just fun to look back at old posts. I remember reading them as soon as they were out. Below is a throwback to 2007. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive