Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [Pac] A Not-So-Quick Tutorial

Started by Pac, April 26, 2015, 12:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erocha75

Hey, I know this story has been around for a while, but I only found it and binged on it. It is phenomenal, I loved it. Sadly, it is also incomplete. So here's to hoping the author picks it up again and finishes it. Pac: Man, I love your stuff (New Neighbor and Soccer Mom especially).

PS Does anyone know if Pac's High School Crush can be found somewhere else??

erocha75

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
PS Does anyone know if Pac's High School Crush can be found somewhere else??

It can now be found here on *FS*:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

erocha75

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
PS Does anyone know if Pac's High School Crush can be found somewhere else??

It can now be found here on *FS*:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Whoa, thanks so much for posting it here!! What a treat!! Will start reading it ASAP!!