www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
bodygear.to arlrussia
clearskypharmacy roids24.to
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
429677 Posts in 56551 Topics by 30743 Members - Latest Member: jeffreypai February 21, 2019, 05:58:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  What games are you playing
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What games are you playing  (Read 43351 times)

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
Re: What games are you playing
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2015, 01:55:24 am »
So I picked up Far Cry 4, and I don't know what to feel about it. It's basically the same as Far Cry 3, only in a different setting with a few new (and curiously older) guns. While it is immensely satisfying to blast a rhino with an elephant gun for being a dickhead and running into my truck, (along with every other goddamned animal in the game. Why is the ecosystem trying to kill me?) I'm kind of sad that I spent the $25 to buy it used. The graphics are great, but I'm already a little bored with it.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2015, 09:26:09 pm »
Can't wait to see what Bethesda done with the next gen systems.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2015, 09:31:55 pm »
^^ "does"

Offline mo235x

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2015, 07:39:49 pm »
Need for Speed Rivals, just finished it not as good as Most Wanted 2005 but better than some of  the later entries after that.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2015, 06:50:23 pm »
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Barry Allen

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2015, 06:12:46 pm »
Hand me a cigarette, because I just came.

You do know it will be locked 30 fps, right?
Whereas people are crying about Arkham Knight because they are struggling to get over 30.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2015, 07:12:27 pm »
I'm about 1/2 way through Grand Theft Auto V (yeah, took me a while to get around to it).
Greatest game in the history of mankind. You know it is, because I typically don't like these kind
of games, but I'm totally enthralled/obsessed with this one. I still think Red Dead Redemption is the best of
them all, simply because it was so original, but GTA V is right there with it.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    53.33%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2015, 02:01:28 am »
I'm about 1/2 way through Grand Theft Auto V (yeah, took me a while to get around to it).
Greatest game in the history of mankind. You know it is, because I typically don't like these kind
of games, but I'm totally enthralled/obsessed with this one. I still think Red Dead Redemption is the best of
them all, simply because it was so original, but GTA V is right there with it.

Yeah, got to give it to Rockstar. They have been making some of the best games for a while now. I love the first person view in GTA5. I already beat it on the PS3, but it was well worth it for me to play it again in first person. I agree with you, best video game ever (so far). I also loved Red Dead Redemption! Such a beautiful game and yes, very original.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2015, 02:13:14 am »

Whereas people are crying about Arkham Knight because they are struggling to get over 30.

That doesn't bother me. People are already pissing and moaning about the graphics as if thats all that matters and the fucking game hasn't even been released yet. Did I mention many gamers are spoiled, crybaby idiots?

Arkham Knight is a letdown. Its about as good as Arkham City, but with driving. I'm really not impressed. It's more of the same. The story is good, but driving the Batmobile ain't all it's cracked up to be, and thats literally the main emphasis of the game. Almost every Riddler challenge involves the Batmobile in some way. Aside from that, it's the same game as the last three just with lots of shooting tanks.

And yes, Red Dead Redemption was a masterpiece. I would argue that it was Rockstar's absolute best, with GTA5 Coming in second.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    53.33%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2015, 02:48:22 am »

That doesn't bother me. People are already pissing and moaning about the graphics as if thats all that matters and the fucking game hasn't even been released yet. Did I mention many gamers are spoiled, crybaby idiots?

Arkham Knight is a letdown. Its about as good as Arkham City, but with driving. I'm really not impressed. It's more of the same. The story is good, but driving the Batmobile ain't all it's cracked up to be, and thats literally the main emphasis of the game. Almost every Riddler challenge involves the Batmobile in some way. Aside from that, it's the same game as the last three just with lots of shooting tanks.

And yes, Red Dead Redemption was a masterpiece. I would argue that it was Rockstar's absolute best, with GTA5 Coming in second.

I agree with you and khuddle about RDR being the best as far as originality, but I'd give GTA5 the nod as far as the sheer size of the game and how much there is to do. I'm amazed how many things there are to do in it. I already got 100% completion and there's still plenty to do. The replay value of this game is off the charts. I can only imagine how much code they managed to cram into it and it still works nearly flawlessly and they fixed basically everything that was wrong from GTA4 and Liberty City Stories. I'm curious to see what Rockstar will release next and I can only imagine how great the next GTA game will be.

willsmart13

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2015, 06:53:30 am »
Batman Arkham Knight - I'm a huge Batman fan and love the whole Arkham Series.
The Batmobile can be 'take it or leave it' and has become a very decisive part of the player base.

I've definitely put more hours into it than I have any other game this year.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2015, 01:08:32 pm »
Batman Arkham Knight - I'm a huge Batman fan and love the whole Arkham Series.
The Batmobile can be 'take it or leave it' and has become a very decisive part of the player base.

I've definitely put more hours into it than I have any other game this year.

Ugh. Not ANOTHER Batman product.

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2015, 04:40:24 pm »
finally bought a ps4,mlb the show'15,dragon age inquisition and i just ordered destiny.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2015, 04:40:55 pm »
cant wait for fallout 4 and star wars battlefront.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline Patrick_Henry

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    43.33%
  • the BIGGER, the better..
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2015, 04:47:52 pm »
I never really got into contemporary gaming.. I still have some working old school systems I play with my family. They enjoy both the new and old systems.
But right now, we're playing some games on my old TurboGrafx deck, and Sega Genesis:
Forgotten Worlds
Bonk's Adventure
Super Hang-On
Golden Axe
Dungeon Explorer
Streets of Rage
Blazing Lazers
          (mostly games from the real early 90s).

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  What games are you playing

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View