www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
bodygear.to clearskypharmacy
roids24.to arlrussia
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
427409 Posts in 56640 Topics by 30697 Members - Latest Member: yamabu February 16, 2019, 06:15:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  What games are you playing
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What games are you playing  (Read 43219 times)

Offline Absfan01

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: What games are you playing
« Reply #270 on: November 21, 2018, 04:28:59 pm »
Red Dead Redemption II!!!
Great game and very in depth (as expected from Rockstar). Beautiful graphics, the world looks amazing. Has third person and first person view (like GTA5, which I think is cool). New features include having to maintain your stamina as well as your health. Same for your horse. So you and your horse can get too thin or become overweight depending on how much you eat and feed your horse. Different levels of bonding with your horse (and pressing the L3 button when riding can calm your horse when it gets scared). They also added maintaining your guns, so the more you use them, the less accurate they become and also firing and reloading slower. You can cook the meat you hunted and fished (with different recipes) and craft special ammunition, potions, etc. I'm a little over 20% through the story mission, so a long way to go yet!

then you will be happy when u have finished the game^^

Just started playing it tonight. Stunning. Some of scenery is so beautiful it makes you want to start crying! Not crazy about Arthur Morgan -- kind of a "Malboro Man" robot. John Marston was a lot more authentic. Other that that though, the game is ridiculously great.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    50%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #271 on: December 13, 2018, 12:20:01 am »
Red Dead Redemption II!!!
Great game and very in depth (as expected from Rockstar). Beautiful graphics, the world looks amazing. Has third person and first person view (like GTA5, which I think is cool). New features include having to maintain your stamina as well as your health. Same for your horse. So you and your horse can get too thin or become overweight depending on how much you eat and feed your horse. Different levels of bonding with your horse (and pressing the L3 button when riding can calm your horse when it gets scared). They also added maintaining your guns, so the more you use them, the less accurate they become and also firing and reloading slower. You can cook the meat you hunted and fished (with different recipes) and craft special ammunition, potions, etc. I'm a little over 20% through the story mission, so a long way to go yet!

then you will be happy when u have finished the game^^

Just started playing it tonight. Stunning. Some of scenery is so beautiful it makes you want to start crying! Not crazy about Arthur Morgan -- kind of a "Malboro Man" robot. John Marston was a lot more authentic. Other that that though, the game is ridiculously great.

Now that's funny Absfan01! I understand what you mean sycamore, but they do give the character some depth. You might feel a little different by the end of the game. Love the game, but a little disappointed that you don't get more money if you choose to go back for the money (at the end of chapter 6). So although there's technically 2 endings, there's no difference in the final outcome.
I saw another show with "The Great Hortensia." She posed a little, balanced herself on a stool with one hand and beat up a guy from the crowd (you can also choose to fight her yourself). I was hoping she'd be in a random encounter or a stranger mission, but it's not looking like it. Even though she isn't really muscular (except on the poster), it's cool they put a strongwoman in the game.

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #272 on: December 13, 2018, 04:23:31 pm »
This week I'm checking out the just released mobile game by Supercell called "Brawl Stars". It's a fun little PvP game.
I play a lot of their other 2 big mobile games - Clash of Clans and Clash Royale.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    50%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #273 on: January 02, 2019, 11:29:38 am »
I like GTA's and cars games!
But I don't play often time.

Speaking of car games, I recently picked up Gran Turismo Sport. Best one of the series so far (as you would expect). Same great game play and a lot more fun if you play it with a racing wheel. Much improved graphics and excellent car modeling and the cars sound more authentic. It's a nice touch they added people moving in the crowd. The replays (at times) can look so good you'd think you were watching a race on tv. There is a bit of pop up, but it's not very noticeable for the most part. The only real negative I've noticed with the graphics is certain paint jobs (and depending on the time of day/lighting) can cause a pretty bad glitch in the paint.

You do have to be signed in to the ps network to save your game progress, which can be annoying if the network is down or you lose your internet connection, but it's cool that the game gets updated with new cars, tracks, events, etc.

Offline bobsaget

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #274 on: January 07, 2019, 07:53:47 am »
Im playing BFV after having played most of the past BF games, and its sadly lacking. Its like a big COD, the maps are too small, time to kill is very quick, though they just made it longer with the most recent update. Im disappointed over all, and don't think its worth full price

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  What games are you playing

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View