www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
roids24.to arlrussia
clearskypharmacy bodygear.to
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
428113 Posts in 56715 Topics by 30704 Members - Latest Member: MA11903 February 17, 2019, 11:52:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  What games are you playing
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What games are you playing  (Read 43243 times)

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    50%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: What games are you playing
« Reply #255 on: October 15, 2018, 05:33:56 pm »
I'm playing AC Odyssey. It is a LOT like Origins, which was a year ago (not sure what Ubisoft was thinking there), but it is also better than
Origins -- vastly better cutscenes, better skills and combat, and many more things to do. So far I've played two full weekends and really
have only scratched the surface of the game -- probably played 10 to 15%. Recommended.

Offline Brand

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #256 on: October 15, 2018, 06:03:06 pm »
It took me 104 hours to get through the 4 main story arcs (though 1 of those doesn't really matter much), I'm at 127 hours now and I still have a few tidbits to go. It's hilarious how I've gone through 94% of the map while reaching 99% game completion.

Reviewing this took me 11 days of super long sessions and completely fucked up my workflows. We should have gotten review codes earlier.
FOR PREMIER VIP ACCESS

Offline posecrab

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #257 on: October 16, 2018, 09:24:44 am »
My favorite game to play is Cards Against Humanity. Oh wow some of the answers are ultra ripe!!!!!!!!!!!!! :funny:

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #258 on: October 24, 2018, 01:26:58 am »
AC Odyssey is brillant. Its got side quests galore, most of which involve confronting some mythical beast of Greek lore.
So far I've taken down the Nemean Lion, the Minotaur, and a Cyclopes, along with 4 out of 5 gladiators in the Arena.
With my complete Agamemnon armor set and legendary sword, I cannot be stopped!

Offline Brand

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #259 on: October 24, 2018, 06:33:50 pm »
I can assure you that the quests involving mythical beasts aren't by default side quests and going against mythical beasts is under no circumstance indicative of a typical side quest. The Minotaur and the Cyclops are part of one of the 4 main quests in the game and the one involving the Nemean Lion really is part of a side quest, essentially one giving you access to the Artemis legendary armour.
FOR PREMIER VIP ACCESS

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #260 on: October 24, 2018, 06:45:28 pm »
I can assure you that the quests involving mythical beasts aren't by default side quests and going against mythical beasts is under no circumstance indicative of a typical side quest. The Minotaur and the Cyclops are part of one of the 4 main quests in the game and the one involving the Nemean Lion really is part of a side quest, essentially one giving you access to the Artemis legendary armour.

I thought the main quest was searching for Alexios/Kassandra's mother? Anyway that was my impression. I just like the fact that the game is based on actual
Greek history (eg. the Peloponnesian War between Athens and Sparta), but that there are monsters and mythical beasts lurking behind every corner.

Offline Brand

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #261 on: October 24, 2018, 09:40:40 pm »
The game has 4 main quests that are highlighted accordingly, on the right side of the menu, as they become available. It is confusing and one of the 4 doesn't really hold any water in the grand scheme of things. At the end of the one with the mythical beasts (not so much the mythical animals) you'll learn a couple of things that actually matter and you'd expect them to be part of the Odyssey quest line.
FOR PREMIER VIP ACCESS

Offline M7

• Activity:
    53.33%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #262 on: October 30, 2018, 11:54:48 am »
Red Dead Redemption II!!!
Great game and very in depth (as expected from Rockstar). Beautiful graphics, the world looks amazing. Has third person and first person view (like GTA5, which I think is cool). New features include having to maintain your stamina as well as your health. Same for your horse. So you and your horse can get too thin or become overweight depending on how much you eat and feed your horse. Different levels of bonding with your horse (and pressing the L3 button when riding can calm your horse when it gets scared). They also added maintaining your guns, so the more you use them, the less accurate they become and also firing and reloading slower. You can cook the meat you hunted and fished (with different recipes) and craft special ammunition, potions, etc. I'm a little over 20% through the story mission, so a long way to go yet!

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #263 on: October 30, 2018, 10:21:52 pm »
Starting RDR 2 this weekend, can't wait!

Offline Absfan01

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #264 on: November 01, 2018, 01:33:22 pm »
rdr2

i wish i can create in online mode a female..chopping wood the whole day xD

Offline M7

• Activity:
    53.33%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #265 on: November 03, 2018, 10:16:47 pm »
rdr2

i wish i can create in online mode a female..chopping wood the whole day xD

Speaking my language! Saw a strong woman act at a show. She was "The Great Hortensia" Bent an iron bar, tore a book in half and she laid on her back with a brick on her stomach while someone else broke it with a sledgehammer. Kinda cool as I didn't expect to see anything like that in the game. There's also posters of her flexing a bicep around that town looking even more muscular. Between the fbbs in GTA5 and this, I think someone at Rockstar likes strong, muscular women! I hope there's more fbb's in the next GTA game. With different levels of muscularity and size! Are you listening Rockstar? I hope so.

I also like that it's a prequel to the first game, not a sequel. So a number of characters are back in this one (like John, Abigail and Jack Marston). I think Jack's 4 or 5 yo in this one.

Offline Juparu

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #266 on: November 04, 2018, 01:38:48 pm »
Im playing LOL actually (im silver IV at the moment) and I want to try DOTA2.

Offline lostlastexile

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #267 on: November 08, 2018, 03:28:44 am »
LoL
There Can Be Only One

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #268 on: November 11, 2018, 04:26:09 am »
Red Dead Redemption II!!!
Great game and very in depth (as expected from Rockstar). Beautiful graphics, the world looks amazing. Has third person and first person view (like GTA5, which I think is cool). New features include having to maintain your stamina as well as your health. Same for your horse. So you and your horse can get too thin or become overweight depending on how much you eat and feed your horse. Different levels of bonding with your horse (and pressing the L3 button when riding can calm your horse when it gets scared). They also added maintaining your guns, so the more you use them, the less accurate they become and also firing and reloading slower. You can cook the meat you hunted and fished (with different recipes) and craft special ammunition, potions, etc. I'm a little over 20% through the story mission, so a long way to go yet!

Just started playing it tonight. Stunning. Some of scenery is so beautiful it makes you want to start crying! Not crazy about Arthur Morgan -- kind of a "Malboro Man" robot. John Marston was a lot more authentic. Other that that though, the game is ridiculously great. 

Offline overpowrd2

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #269 on: November 11, 2018, 05:34:25 am »
I like GTA's and cars games!
But I don't play often time.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  What games are you playing

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View