arlrussia

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy roids24.to
bodygear.to www.pharmacomstore.ws
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
429561 Posts in 56536 Topics by 30742 Members - Latest Member: Ninjastyle2 February 21, 2019, 08:10:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  What games are you playing
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What games are you playing  (Read 43333 times)

Offline Brand

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: What games are you playing
« Reply #240 on: September 05, 2018, 03:03:01 am »
Bodybuilder-shaped NPCs of any kind are highly unlikely in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I certainly haven't run into any. And I also doubt we'll be seeing any Amazons. Amazons are more probably related to Scythians that resided in a region certainly norther of where the game's map ends. They also kind of predate the Classical period at the end of which we get the Peloponnesian War. Now, well, it's a game, you never know. Hell, Medusa shows up and all. But this is my gut feeling based on what I've seen of the game so far.
FOR PREMIER VIP ACCESS

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #241 on: September 05, 2018, 09:36:50 pm »
I pretty much agree with you Brand. Hopefully it makes for a great game nonetheless.

After a brutally bland August, September and October and shaping up nicely for us video game enthusiasts:

September Releases: Spiderman PS4 (Anticipation level 8: I'm expecting a very beautiful game with some high paced gameplay, cool skills and gear
                                                        and a reasonably good story. Reviews have been tempered in their enthusiasm, so I'm not expecting a masterpiece here.
                                                        But a good time? Certainly).

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (Anticipation level: 10. That's just me persoanlly, I just love Tomb Raider / Uncharted type games.
                                                                           Dramatic adventure in stunning outdoor surroundings).

October Releases: AC: Oddessy (Anticipation level 7: I think it will just be a souped up version of Origins, in Ancient Greece which I'm a little more familiar than Egypt.
                                                Fun nonetheless).

Red Dead Redemption 2 (Anticipation level: 10. Rockstar are geniuses, and this is their first major release in a long while. They are got knock this on
                                                 out of the park and into the Atlantic).

Offline Brand

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #242 on: September 05, 2018, 11:17:16 pm »
Spider-Man is a fine game that does wonders in making you feel and enjoy yourself as Spider-Man, effort has been made across the board, but it doesn't do much to push the open world game envelope forward. But, honestly, no one really expected that. Even so, it's a rare game that makes me avoid fast travel after unlocking it, just because it is forever awesome to traverse New York the "normal" way. I don't know about tempered enthusiasm in reviews. I see high marks everywhere and I gave it a high one too. At this point in time, I can be certain of very few things: the boss fights might be better this year, the world is going to look beautiful (a regular Ubi strong point), music might be just as good and the Greek accents are actually proper. Other than that, I'll know when it's time to review it.

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider...I don't know. They have to stop messing up their writing. At this point Lara still doesn't know how to be, well, human. It's going to be a fine game but since the reboot I'm seeing the same mistakes. Much improved graphics though. Granted, I tried it on an Xbox One X test kit. But I've also seen the previous Tomb Raider on an Xbox One X and this new one is vastly improved technically.

AC: Odyssey. I want to hope. I always want to hope. But damn. Ubi are too set in the ways sometimes. I haven't granted an AC title anything north of a 7 in the last 5 years. And I like the series.

Red Dead Redemption 2: The hype is palpable. I'll leave it at that since Rockstar still warrants the hype. They have yet to spectacularly stumble with their major titles.

FOR PREMIER VIP ACCESS

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #243 on: September 06, 2018, 12:55:34 am »
Also Battlefield V in October. Although I'm not sure if it has a campaign or not.

Offline Brand

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #244 on: September 06, 2018, 01:43:45 am »
It's been delayed to November. And not everything's going to make it to the initial version of the game. Ostensibly, there's going to be a campaign. When doing PR they keep the focus on the multiplayer side of things though so we'll learn the hard way.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops IIII is the one without a campaign but "story elements interspersed in the various modes of the game". I laughed so hard when I first heard this line.
FOR PREMIER VIP ACCESS

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #245 on: September 06, 2018, 03:35:12 pm »
Also, its an EA game. That should make you nervous.

Offline Brand

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #246 on: September 06, 2018, 05:24:58 pm »
Naturally.
FOR PREMIER VIP ACCESS

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #247 on: September 06, 2018, 05:49:57 pm »
Also Battlefield V in October. Although I'm not sure if it has a campaign or not.

So what? This game is going to be average at best and lousy at worst like every other EA/DICE title. Watching them do damage control after getting 'woke' and scramble to bail out their sinking ship is hilarious though.

It looks like the Slavs are going to have my 2019 gaming on lockdown for a good part of the year:

Cyberpunk 2077's gameplay trailer left me a little less enthusiastic about it. I'm sure it'll be a good game still, but it's not going to top The Witcher 3 sadly. I know there's still work to be done on it, but the gameplay looks a little bland. I didn't like how they make so much about choice but didn't bother to show off the branching paths or consequences of such choices, instead focusing solely on gunplay, which looks mediocre. I don't like bulletsponge enemies. Some of the augs and upgrades look pretty cool though. We'll see. I'm still going to play the everloving shit out of this game because I love the PnP game.

Dying Light 2 will probably be my favorite game this year if it's half as good as the first one. Chris Avellone's writing will definitely help the weak story of the first one. If they don't crap up the gameplay, it oughtta rock crotches with the best of them. Though it looks pretty good from materials released thus far. Being able to block attacks and launch attacks from parkour is a massive improvement from the first game IMO. Kind of curious why they choose to tell you about the zombies rather than showing them at this juncture though. I guess it's a foregone conclusion, but its still odd.

Metro Exodus is another game I'm cautiously optimistic for. It looks pretty good, and the same level of quality as the last two, only expanded. The open environments sound promising as does the on-the-fly weapon customization. Though I'm heard some of the gameplay elements aren't very interesting or good from several sources. Again, we'll see.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Brand

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #248 on: September 06, 2018, 05:56:08 pm »
Since I was there for the Cyberpunk 2077 demo, both at E3 and Gamescom, press did see different approaches and that's what got me excited. For some reason they're too cautious and nervous about showing it off at all. So they're continuously holding back in any kind of public showing. They went on and published the gameplay video after asking our own feedback from the media presentation and we were all saying there's no reason to keep this between us. Others routinely base their hype train in far less and far worse.
FOR PREMIER VIP ACCESS

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #249 on: September 06, 2018, 07:17:19 pm »
I don't know why they're being so coy about it. If the game is for all intents and purposes playable, I think now would be an excellent time to start laying those cards out on the table. Show, don't tell. I don't want them to blow their load all at once, but the public gameplay video left a lot to be desired for me. The driving didn't look all that great, and like I said, the bulletsponge nature of the shooting segments pretty much discourages me from wanting to engage in combat much unless the balance gets much better the stronger you get and better guns you have at your disposal.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I want this game to be great, I know it won't be as complete as The Witcher 3, so I already don't expect as much, but what we saw was a very inferior gameplay demo compared to others released around the same time.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline sixto8

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #250 on: September 06, 2018, 09:20:22 pm »
I hadn't even heard of Cyberpunk, I'll have to check it out.   Just googled Chris Avallone, loved some of his past games so now I'm psyched for Dying Light 2 now!

I'm sure I'll end up grabbing BFV to play with friends as long as it doesn't look terrible, but what I'm really looking forward to is AC Oddyssey, and whenever they finally come out: Star Citizen and Mount and Blade: Bannerlord

Until then I'm wasting time building castles in Conan: Exiles or starting a new character in SkyrimSSE for the billionth time.

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #251 on: September 06, 2018, 11:17:57 pm »
I don't know why they're being so coy about it. If the game is for all intents and purposes playable, I think now would be an excellent time to start laying those cards out on the table. Show, don't tell. I don't want them to blow their load all at once, but the public gameplay video left a lot to be desired for me. The driving didn't look all that great, and like I said, the bulletsponge nature of the shooting segments pretty much discourages me from wanting to engage in combat much unless the balance gets much better the stronger you get and better guns you have at your disposal.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I want this game to be great, I know it won't be as complete as The Witcher 3, so I already don't expect as much, but what we saw was a very inferior gameplay demo compared to others released around the same time.

The best part of Witcher 3 was the DLC anyway (Blood and Wine) so if the core of Cyberpunk isn't quite up to scratch, I think we can expect the DLC to be pretty brillant.

Offline Tiberius

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #252 on: October 12, 2018, 09:54:27 am »
Also its cyberpunk 2077. The witcher 3 the most reverred is the third installation of the series. And I pity anyone who does not get to experience it maxxed out on PC.

Offline sycamore

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #253 on: October 13, 2018, 12:17:46 am »
I finished Spiderman PS4. What a production. Probably the best game I've played on the PS4 since Uncharted 4.

Right now I'm playing Assassins Creed Odyssey. Not half bad.

Offline papadoc1981

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #254 on: October 14, 2018, 01:23:09 pm »
Finished Far Cry 5 a week ago and currently I'm balls deep in the new Spiderman game.  FC5 would have been amazing but the story was nothing to really get swept up into.  Plus I'm not the biggest fan of first person shooters.  The only reason I gave it a shot was the open world concept that I've never played from that perspective.  While I enjoyed it overall, I still hate playing a game through the FP view.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  What games are you playing

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View