⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The cammers who NEVER let you down ....

Started by Doctor1989, March 31, 2015, 03:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostas

Αlphabeauty. Everytime i have done a private show with her, i have never regret it.  She is amazing..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kostas

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PrettyGirlAdmirer

Favorites:
1. KissMyABC - amazing exploding biceps, IMO prettiest face on the site, cheerful disposition, friendly even in free chat
2. Jessica_XXX- legs that go for miles, a chest that explodes out of her top, and a pair of hypnotizing eyes (though could just be camera settings)
3. StrongTallGirl - the most gregarious girl on the site, calls out literally every person in her free chat to greet them, also utterly massive LD
4. FitMonique - super laidback chill demeanor, probably the most ripped physique on the site, ALWAYS hydrated
5. Dyanne Flex - amazing muscle control - she controls pecs the way most people control hands

Missed
1.Elly Dely - if a victoria's secret model decided to become a dom and an athlete at the same time
2. Black_Diamond - low key dusky beauty - gives off the vibe of a combo of a prime Catherine Zeta Jones and Penelope Cruz


FemFlexUSA

QueenB - She's next-next level in the seduction department.  If you're not thoroughly entertained by her show, that's a signal that you should probably consult with your doctor or mental health professional.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Alcal7597

wish they could get valentina mischina , laura pintado and yari ramos to come on cam!
they have stunning physiques !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QueenB - She's next-next level in the seduction department.  If you're not thoroughly entertained by her show, that's a signal that you should probably consult with your doctor or mental health professional.
100%
Yo.

evanyory

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QueenB - She's next-next level in the seduction department.  If you're not thoroughly entertained by her show, that's a signal that you should probably consult with your doctor or mental health professional.
100%

These days it is sort of interesting. BlondeMusclePro is very big, young, and pretty but she is very tame when it comes to any role play or talking. StrongTallGirl is also young, huge, tall, but she will talk dirty with you and do things like topless. One thing with her is that there is a slight language barrier. Nothing at all in terms of everyday talking but because English is not her vernacular some role play lands just a bit off. Scrumptious is absolutely massive these days . Ripped Reiley is the absolute best on the site period.

Zenzen


diggs

kindersurprise might not be someone you've thought about camming with, but she's incredible. Her body is off the charts and she has always been responsive to my (relatively normal) requests. With HBC prices rising and the value of the credits going down, she is one of the few ladies I still go to that site for.

jbeast

In the years I did in-person sessions with FBBs Naughty Nuriye was the one I always wanted to meet. I learned she competed, did videos and photo shoots but was married and did NOT do live sessions. Then I discovered HBC...

Meeting Nuriye on HBC was like meeting a very sexy and strong longtime friend. She has massive slabs of muscle on her frame from years of training, yet she is so feminine. She has a tremendous sense of humor, very seductive and flirty (in free or one-on-one) and absolutely knows her audience, what we want and how we want it. She can play the roles of dominant, submissive, lover and anything in-between with a great deal of passion. Nuriye is also very appreciative of good reviews and compliments. She is the definition of a great cammer and entertainer.

Someone who is different in looks and age is K..Ass (formerly Keyla) who I think is from Spain. While English is her second language she oozes seductiveness and young sexuality. In the past six months or a year she hasn't been on too much. The last time was mid-December 2022. Catch her when you can.

Other notables for me that are currently active for me (not in this order): AmazonGlam, GoddessRapture, VarbieGoddess, Strong_Brunette, MostWantedMuscles, Stormy, Muscles And Grace

Abslover

Just started a thread on her but WildKitty is one of the best and I cant believe ive never seen her mentioned here.

Polite Society

 I can't recall a more tired and uninspiring HBC line-up night in and night out.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sebpaul0104

I have got to agree with Polite Society ... somehow the eagerness to visit the website and meet some muscle women is diminishing ... hope it doesn't stay that way 🤞

diggs

Let's talk about Mia.

She's been on HBC forever now and every time I've cammed with her she's been amazing, accommodating and sexy AF. She's a doll and a fave. And while I'm not on HBC very much anymore (because $$$), every time I've seen her for the last year or so she's but on more and more of that beautiful, sinewy bikini muscle. Just dynamite!

Have any of you ever found pics or vids of her online? Does she have a thread here? I'm not asking for her real name, of course - because rules - but I've searched for any clue of her outside of HBC and I'm stumped. She's got a couple of comp photos on her profile and I believe she did or does compete in Masters bikini so there must be something out there, somewhere, right? I'd appreciate any clue. (And again, I'm not asking for personal info, just pics and whatnot.)

Zenzen

Jessica Sestrem aka TheSensation aka CurvyMuscleSensation aka SHREDDED-CURVY

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let's be real that dildo isn't a toy anymore, it's a war veteran. The poor thing's seen more action than half this chat combined. Honestly, it should come with hazard pay and a therapy session after every show. At this point, she's not even performing, she's running a demolition derby for sex toys. If that dildo had a voice, it'd be screaming for early retirement.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jessica Sestrem aka TheSensation aka CurvyMuscleSensation aka SHREDDED-CURVY

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let's be real that dildo isn't a toy anymore, it's a war veteran. The poor thing's seen more action than half this chat combined. Honestly, it should come with hazard pay and a therapy session after every show. At this point, she's not even performing, she's running a demolition derby for sex toys. If that dildo had a voice, it'd be screaming for early retirement.

If there was a list of the year's best comments on this site, THIS one would have to be in the Top 5.... Top 3? LOL!

About the lady, I visited her page several times a few years ago. One would think based on her looks she'd be great but I never made it past free since she was... uninspiring at best.