⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Herbicepscam, a financial sinkhole?

Started by DRF, March 13, 2015, 12:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calico57

Definitely not a customers-first approach. That much was clear when the deposit bonus on $100 was reduced from 15% to 10%. Heck, even the bonus on $250 is only 12%. Others have pointed out that no one does anything when certain models essentially steal a bunch of money.


slim

Just checked my accounts and I have spent close to £1000 on HBC since starting to use it in April 2017. I always top up the maximum amount to get the biggest bonus, but I think it clearly is a financial sinkhole - unless you can afford it!

Looking back at how much I've spent on it in such a short time frame, I think I would rather have spent the money on something more real like sessions (that I have yet to try!)

Teggard

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looking back at how much I've spent on it in such a short time frame, I think I would rather have spent the money on something more real like sessions (that I have yet to try!)

Just did my 1st the other week with Annie R. I should put up a review, but honestly, to what purpose?! It's all been said already, and it's all true. An absolute sweetheart.

Take the plunge. Cams are ok, but in-person is far, far better, and more cost-effective.

jogck

Where can we do cam session with Annie R. Wow thats such a great opportunity. HBC is worth if you are spending your money on Amber Deluca. She is the Fantasy fulfiller n much more than value for money