⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kirsty Woolford

Started by musclegoon, February 27, 2015, 11:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oriander2000

A 10-pack?!?! Daaamn, what a development!  :wow:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


goldbricker

Whatever happened to her?  She sure didn't look physique to me, that's a bodybuilder in that body.

bigfan2710

I am wondering whatever happened to Kirsty Woolford?  I think that she had a really good physique.   Have lost track of her and assume she has retired.  If so a real shame.  I think that she is an athlete has suffered from  the  decline/scrapping of female bodybuilding categories .  I recall her being in a contest (Physique) where Sarah Williams also competed.  Obvs Sarah blew everyone out of the water  because  she has a phenomenal genuine hardcore bodybuilder physique.   No genuine  physique woman could compare, not even a larger muscular physique woman like Kirsty, which  is a shame and may have led to quality women dropping out of the game completely.   Hopefully future resumption of genuine fbb will put things right but you don't become a bodybuilder overnight so maybe there is no quick fix for  re-introducing female bb categories.

Here are some photos:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


If anyone has any intel on heavyweight bodybuilders based in the  I would be keen to hear
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigfan2710

I meant to add, interested in intel of heavyweight female bodybuilders based in the UK.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saradas.Org

If your thumbnails sizes are too small, not between 300-600 pixels, we will delete your posts. We have easy to follow tutorials posted as stickies in all sections where you post pictures.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bigfan2710

Point taken. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigfan2710

and the final one.  (Editing clearly not my strong point ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login