⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Team Herbiceps

Started by guava78, December 25, 2014, 02:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windjammer

Like many sites I just go there once to get everything and then I'm out after a month. I recall teamherbiceps not being very accommodating to downloads (way back when I was a member) but I found ways around it. I actually like the models they had in the beginning. I check in every now and while the models they have aren't bad, I don't see the introduction of new faces and I just don't see the incentive to get a second membership. I still think the site is worth subscribing to for the people they had way back like Katie sauter back when she was "on". I still thing the content there is worth getting.
Karma is always appreciated :-)

Windjammer

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Karma is always appreciated :-)

tim1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like many sites I just go there once to get everything and then I'm out after a month. I recall teamherbiceps not being very accommodating to downloads (way back when I was a member) but I found ways around it. I actually like the models they had in the beginning. I check in every now and while the models they have aren't bad, I don't see the introduction of new faces and I just don't see the incentive to get a second membership. I still think the site is worth subscribing to for the people they had way back like Katie sauter back when she was "on". I still thing the content there is worth getting.
I will take a close look at the website and see how many videos and pics of my favorites are there.