⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sarah Hayes

Started by kenji, November 29, 2011, 09:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And her Inst@gram stories suggests she's making a return to competition - in Women's Physique in seven weeks at Legion Sports Fest

Not sure why she is doing physique, she is still too big for that division. Maybe just using it as a warm up for a BB show in the future?

It can also be that they don't have a Women's bodybuilding division in this show. You guys need to stop reading so much into things and enjoy the fact that she's returning  to the sport. The fact that there are more shows offering the Women's Bodybuilding division may be the caveat that brought her back to the sport in the first place. Just wait and see.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

charliepanayi

Great to see she still looks amazing
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And her Inst@gram stories suggests she's making a return to competition - in Women's Physique in seven weeks at Legion Sports Fest

Not sure why she is doing physique, she is still too big for that division. Maybe just using it as a warm up for a BB show in the future?

It can also be that they don't have a Women's bodybuilding division in this show. You guys need to stop reading so much into things and enjoy the fact that she's returning  to the sport. The fact that there are more shows offering the Women's Bodybuilding division may be the caveat that brought her back to the sport in the first place. Just wait and see.

Yeah, the only show for FBBs left this year is the Romania Muscle Fest around the same time. That's quite a long trip to make and might not be practical for her at this point. She still has the mass for the BB division, it sure looks like. I agree, it looks like more shows and WOS now looking like a very well run organization may have been things that brought her back.

I saw in that interview with Jake Wood where he said that in 2011, the Tampa Pro for FBBs was nearly canceled until WOS showed up and sponsored it. So when Sarah was at the peak of her career back in 2011/2012, it was pretty clear the people running the IFBB were looking to phase out FBB.

SLK98

Recent pic, still looks great.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

To those asking why she is coming back in a physique class, I may have a few answers to that. Physique has basically become a bodybuilding weight class. They are the same size a female bodybuilders in the 1980s or lightweight bodybuilders. Look at Sarah Hayes' photos and you can see that her size and definition is still there. Other than the differences in posing, you probably in the future will not be able to tell  physique and bodybuilding apart. Just look at her when she did figure.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarah has come a long way in terms of  muscular development. So, no one should be disappointed in her competing in physique. Take Katie Lee for example, she presents a large body in the physique division and it looks like Sarah is going in that direction.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mdr34

I am glad to see Sarah Hayes making a comeback. She still looks ike she is staying on the Bigger side for the physique division. With Women's Bodybuilding making a comeback at the 2020 Olympia I think she will transition back into it.

gatorvin

She is so sexy. Always smiling. I'm cheery for her
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SLK98

Taken last week.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ngorongoro

Happy to see her working out again.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rom553

Does she look even better now?   :wow: :woohoo:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS