Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: Memes + Motivational Posters~collected

Started by 87fg, November 28, 2014, 05:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

necro2080

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

necro2080

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vegeta125

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

This thread must not die.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Some more I made. Let's keep this thread going.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

I thought I remembered this thread being several pages longer, but apparently all the posts from May 1, 2018 and before are now in the regular *Muscular Women Art* section here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have some items to add, but I'll have to check to be sure there aren't any reposts in the new batch. I may contact Mod Aretxa to see if the topics can be merged and the expired stuff gets deleted.

-K


Topics merged and expired images deleted.

-Mod 'A'

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

 :-\ All better!   :thanks:  Aretxa!   :hey:

Feels good to get back to posting here...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...OF THEM!

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

87fg


Kujarer

 :woot:  Hey! '87fg', glad you found the new location...

Just so you know...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Y'know, Guys...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Y'know, Ladies...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

87fg

 I know I have been slacking on this thread. So here is more. I like making memes and motivational posters. The reason I started doing this was because most of the ones related to muscular women were either negative or just sexist.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg


87fg

Snu snu jokes never get old.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

It seems quite likely--based on Amazon Women in the Mood and The Butterjunk Effect there's an individual behind-the-scenes at *Futurama* sympathetic to our community. Wouldn't be surprising, given the carry-over from *The Simpsons* as presented in Strong Arms of the Ma. I think the thread in which this scenario was first proposed is in *VIP* now so I'm unable to credit the OP.

Anyway, ON TO THE MEMES!

Made:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Found:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OMG, there's even 'Snu-Snu' swag now!   :wow:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*TNG* Crossover:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:laugh:

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Snu-snu jokes never get old.

Amen to that, brother!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...OF THEM!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Two of my favorite templates...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: