Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581812 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 02:31:42 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Mikayla - NYC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Layla Mikayla - NYC  (Read 14556 times)

Offline billd42

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: NYC Tess
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2014, 12:03:11 am »
You just saved me $400, Zenith.  Thanks, dude. :cool2:

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2014, 12:03:11 am »

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2014, 10:07:44 am »
And that's my point in a nutshell. About 85 per cent here seem to have to see a review before they see someone. A guy takes a bullet for the rest and should be rewarded for warning the rest off.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline mab1064

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2014, 07:54:01 pm »
Re: Videos - Rocket surgeon she is not.  But session could be interesting.  :o

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2014, 08:03:51 pm »
I wasn't aware NYC Tess had videos
User is currently banned [View]

Offline zenith012

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    90%
MissfitTess NYC
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2015, 01:40:37 am »
Waste of 400 bucks an an hour of my life. So much just bleh - there is no good place to start. I don't do sessions often - but let's say Monica Martin is a high score - this one is a 1. Her body is okay off-season relatively ripped - but the experience is dentist-like.

Then the follow-up post:

Hey guys - here is more detail: I showed up at the Tempest location in the upper 20's off Park (completely unresponsive - in fact 'Tess' pointed me to them - I wrote back to her at some point that they have no interest - but it finally was scheduled through Tess). Anyway - in her voicemail - she has a bit of personality (in person - a dead fish - but I digress).

The room is a dingy room with a mat - one 2 seat 'couch', and some kind of chair - lighting is bad, and it was 100 degrees (ish). She came in in some type of sports shorts, didn't say very much and sat down. She is small - but pretty solid. The 'session' amounted to her grinding me with her weight with her eyes closed with some flexing here and there. First on the couch - then on the mat. All I could think was this chick has no idea about 'men'. I gave up with the question and answer 5 minutes in - a completely boring person. If I didn't ask a question - no answer

When it was thankfully over - I stopped a bar - got a drink - headed to the subway. Turns out she is standing on the platform next to me - with absolutely no realization it was me which was remarkable in general. She proceeded to get on the phone to schedule an appt with 'Ken' (dude - I hope you had a better experience than I did). Maybe she does her own scheduling now and just handles the tempest part.

Anyway - skip it.

Kelp

Miss Fit Tess
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2015, 04:19:10 pm »
Has anyone had a session with Miss Fit Tess?
Any information guys??
wb270.com/ind/missFit.htm

Offline zenith012

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    90%
Re: Miss Fit Tess
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2015, 10:51:06 pm »
Was absolutely terrible.

The original post was moved to the VIP area as follows from Dec 2014:

Hey guys - here is more detail: I showed up at the Tempest location in the upper 20's off Park (completely unresponsive - in fact 'Tess' pointed me to them - I wrote back to her at some point that they have no interest - but it finally was scheduled through Tess). Anyway - in her voicemail - she has a bit of personality (in person - a dead fish - but I digress).

The room is a dingy room with a mat - one 2 seat 'couch', and some kind of chair - lighting is bad, and it was 100 degrees (ish). She came in in some type of sports shorts, didn't say very much and sat down. She is small - but pretty solid. The 'session' amounted to her grinding me with her weight with her eyes closed with some flexing here and there. First on the couch - then on the mat. All I could think was this chick has no idea about 'men'. I gave up with the question and answer 5 minutes in - a completely boring person. If I didn't ask a question - no answer

When it was thankfully over - I stopped a bar - got a drink - headed to the subway. Turns out she is standing on the platform next to me - with absolutely no realization it was me which was remarkable in general. She proceeded to get on the phone to schedule an appt with 'Ken' (dude - I hope you had a better experience than I did). Maybe she does her own scheduling now and just handles the tempest part.

Anyway - skip it.

Offline songman

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2015, 05:01:07 pm »
Hi...

I have seen her a few times on HBC. She has always been positive sexy and upbeat. Are you saying she is the complete opposite in person?
If so, it's kind of sad and she shouldn't do them if it brings her down that much.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2015, 10:58:45 pm »
Here's the review I posted at a mixed wrestling forum:

The muscle worship was the main course, but I sampled the wrestling beforehand. She's extremely strong for her size, but it's going to be tough for any 125-lb'er to deal with a much bulkier 225-lb body. She has very low bodyfat and takes pride in being as lean as she can throughout the year, so her body is efficient...when she moves, you would almost certainly describe her as "all muscle". She's still very new to wrestling, but was more than capable of dishing out the pain with her scissors and was genuinely interested in learning more moves.

We had talked about some of what I like and when she emerged from changing, she was wearing the glasses and had on a top that displayed her traps beautifully. Honestly, I could've just looked at her the entire time, but there are few things hotter than a woman who enjoys having her muscles appreciated and massaged, so at her insistence , I got to work. I absolutely love her physique. I know we all like different elements of a strong body, but in my estimation, hers exudes power - and sensuality - at every turn, so the exploration was pure excitement for me.

Tess is very mature and professional and not a clock-watcher at all, although the rules at Tempest might force providers to be a bit more strict on time. Unless you're a MW seeker who demands larger, older, veteran providers, I would definitely put Tess on your must-see list. She has a certain energy about her that I think you'll find hard not to love.

Check her out on HBC (she's on right now as a matter of fact!) - you will not be disappointed and you'll be eager to get a live appointment with her as soon as possible.

--------------------------

As with everything, your mileage may vary, but she was definitely my cup of tea and I can't wait to see her again. She's excited about building her business, so she's not someone who would want a lot of disappointed one-and-done clients. If you're interested in seeing her, just be clear about what you're hoping to get out of the session. If she can accommodate your request, it's likely you, too, may have a pretty good time.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2015, 06:58:08 am »
interesting how different the two reports are .... my impression when I chatted at HBC was rather like the second. hope there will be some more reports to know how she really is.

Offline makemesubmit2u

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2015, 12:12:08 am »
I can't quite believe some of the other reviews based on the hours I've spent with her.  She was super accommodating, punctual, completely gorgeous.  She's wiling to do really tailor the session for what you want within her abilities.  She really has an amazing attitude.

When Tess walked into the room wearing an impossibly tiny bottom and sports bra, I could not believe my eyes.  She was more beautiful than her amazing photos can portray.   She was beautifully feminine, yet had musculature that was simply stunning.  She loves to show off her muscles - which is great because you will want to see them.   She loves what she does.   Whether flexing or scissoring, dancing or choking - she has a fresh enthusiasm that few others can match.  While she is still learning wrestling techniques - she had no problem making me submit to numerous chokes and arm bars.  She loved to capture me in a triangle choke and flex her biceps as I watched before flexing her quads and making me tap instantly (as she laughs with delight and amusement). Her body awareness and insane muscles will make you submit time and again.  Tess loves a massage, and the opportunity to touch her rock hard muscles then give her a massage is something you don’t want to miss.   While good things come in small packages - amazing things come from Misfit Tess.   Play with her now.

Offline zenith012

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    90%
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2015, 02:11:20 pm »
I'm glad it worked out for you other guys.....

MissfitTess

MissfitTess
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2015, 02:30:56 pm »
Sessionette MissfitTess is in her competition season and in her prime condition! Want to worship those tight, rock hard muscles? Email her today at MissfitTess@gmail.com for more details. Want to see recent photos? She's all over social media (Facebook, © Saradas, and Twitter) What type of personality does she have? Check her on YouTube for her Thug Life Thursdays - new videos every week!.

Don't miss out - this chick is a RIOT! In more ways than one ;)

http://www.wb270.com/ind/missFit.htm

Offline Quattro

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: MissfitTess
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2015, 07:32:00 am »
coming to Los Angeles sometime?

Offline therisky

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: MissfitTess
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2015, 12:35:45 am »
Good find.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Layla Mikayla - NYC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View