gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
467605 Posts in 59335 Topics by 30065 Members - Latest Member: Wall October 17, 2019, 05:20:28 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Wrong decision  |  EFBB 1997
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: EFBB 1997  (Read 2874 times)

muslmstr

EFBB 1997
« on: September 08, 2014, 04:54:04 pm »
Someone has to explain to me how the woman in the middle doesn't win this one.  I believe her name may be Pat King:

Offline supergav67

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: EFBB 1997
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 11:29:51 pm »
Christ (& the judges ) knows pal.Pat lost two years in a row to LW Nikki Thomas (seen here on the left) The first LW to win the british title,then the following year despite beating a HW field including Christine Marshall & Gill Feathers,she lost the overall,  to her sister Joanna Thomas ,then the youngest british champ ever .Clearly pissed orf,Pat was last heard of running a gym in Exeter.
She coulda been our equivelant to Lesa Lewis (or Monique Jones)  &  we can only guess the reaction & publicity she woulda got on TV shows in this tiny island of ours.
Theres been many great UK Wbbs over the years that  never graced the pro stage.(none now the EFBB/UKBFF have dropped the Wbb section) but they really dropped the ball with Pat.

Offline bigfan2710

• Activity:
    0%
Re: EFBB 1997
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 07:20:42 am »
I remember seeing Pat King in a kickboxing fight televised on Sky in the UK a long time ago, maybe 2000 or something like that. Anyone know about her martial arts background?

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Wrong decision  |  EFBB 1997

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View