Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:15:47 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 Olympia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2014 Olympia  (Read 100365 times)

Offline jubus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 2014 Olympia
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2014, 07:54:52 am »
And forgot about great Juanita Blaino, my favourite "ebony" FBB, next to Iris.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2014, 07:56:23 am »
From the camera, that doesn't lie (unless the lighting is bad!). Iris and Alina , the muscle tussle.

Offline jubus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2014, 07:59:46 am »
I think the future belongs to Alina Popa, Alana Shipp and Margie Martin. Alana Shipp needs to grow and build some more muscle. Margie Martin needs better conditioning and she will become the new Iris Kyle. Right now Alina has the best package. I hope she will do more photo and video shootings. Seems like the Olympia pros hide from the photographers. I've rarely seen a picture from this years top three.
I would rather say, it is Monique Jones and Juanita Blaino who can beat A.Popa. D.Laszewski is the best white FBB for me, not Alina who looks too huge for me (Iris and other tall FBB's like Monique Jones are narrower, Alina is too wide).

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2014, 09:46:19 am »
FBB Prejudging

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2014, 11:42:44 am »
FBB Finals

Offline Barry32

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2014, 12:00:40 pm »
Without having the benefit being in Vegas but based on the pictures I would not have expected that Yaxeni would place that high at least Anne Freitas is better and also Sheila and Jennifer appear to be better.

Overall, again based on pictures alone, Debi gets my vote as the being the best/most improved bodybuilder. She surely seems to have improved compared to prior years where some other ladies including Iris are downsizing.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2014, 12:54:01 pm »
Physique contest prejudge

Offline jubus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2014, 01:08:49 pm »

Overall, again based on pictures alone, Debi gets my vote as the being the best/most improved bodybuilder. She surely seems to have improved compared to prior years where some other ladies including Iris are downsizing.
I agree, but Jennifer Sedia is the probably the biggest surprise here. She had a pause and she returned in superb condition, she looks definietely better than in Tampa.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2014, 01:13:40 pm »
Physique contest Show.

fredzeppelin

« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2014, 03:03:57 pm »
Wow all the Iris apologists out in force this morning. Are you guys all on the IFBB bankroll? Iris was BETTER than Alina, you say?
Disregard the photos, the photos do not tell the story; go and watch the VIDEO of the final comparisons and posedown. I DARE
you to say after that that Iris was the better bodybuilder. Alina smoked her, most especially when it came to conditioning, where Alina was just
perfect. Iris's legs were weak, she had no abs, her conditioning was off; her upper body was out of balance with her lower
body. The only area where Iris was marginally better was from the back.

The video tells the whole story. Alina was the better fbb that day, plain and simple, and deserved to win the title.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2014, 06:54:54 pm »
Wow all the Iris apologists out in force this morning. Are you guys all on the IFBB bankroll? Iris was BETTER than Alina, you say?
Disregard the photos, the photos do not tell the story; go and watch the VIDEO of the final comparisons and posedown. I DARE
you to say after that that Iris was the better bodybuilder. Alina smoked her, most especially when it came to conditioning, where Alina was just
perfect. Iris's legs were weak, she had no abs, her conditioning was off; her upper body was out of balance with her lower
body. The only area where Iris was marginally better was from the back.

The video tells the whole story. Alina was the better fbb that day, plain and simple, and deserved to win the title.
Calm down khuddle! Folks here have looked at the photo's, unless you were there, I doubt any of us can be sure. I like Alina too, but at the end of the day, Iris won. So folk here are starting to accept that, nothing anyone says can change the facts. Everyone can dare to say their opinion, and thanks we should give, for that.
Just shows what a job the judges have. And if it's politics, well, nothing we can do about that either. If Alina wins next year, or not, someone will not be pleased. And someone will. That's the world of FBB for you!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2014, 06:56:36 pm »
FBB, Figure, even Bikini.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2014, 06:57:07 am »
Official score sheets.
Use competitor numbers to identify athletes in the pictures posted.

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2014, 08:40:20 am »
Thks and K for the job, timmon. These pics from Team Andro and East Labs are excellent.

OdoHerr

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2014, 11:12:01 am »
timmon, great job as always, man, huge thanks !!
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 Olympia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View