LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2014 Olympia

Started by Willy Fog, August 31, 2014, 01:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
is it me, or did a lot of their tanning look bad, I don't know if it was the hot lights making them look like that, also agree with you, I think Alina should win it over Iris. I also loved Margie Martin and Alana Shipp, thought they should place a little higher

You're right, I thought Anne Freitas tan looked atrocious -- too bad becasue her phsyique looked pretty good.

The only girl who's tan looked good? Alina Popa. Honestly she looked perfect in every respect tonight.

fredzeppelin

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

TonyRocko

wow, really thought Alina was going to take it, congrats to the 10x champ Iris Kyle. Glad to see Alana Shipp took 4th, should have been third in my opinion

fredzeppelin

If you thought last year was a travesty, this year...I just feel bad for Alina. She's got to be thinking "what does it TAKE to beat this woman?"

IFBB sucks. Really they do.

TonyRocko

I guarantee there will be a new champion next year........................cuz Iris announced her retirement.

lj23

I really did think Alina should have won last year. This time around, Iris had her. Have to admit...

fredzeppelin

Wow I didn't even think Debi L. deserved third. What show are these IFBB judges watching?

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really did think Alina should have won last year. This time around, Iris had her. Have to admit...

Alina's conditioning was ALL OVER Iris. Alina had abs. Alina had legs. Alina had balance between her upper and lower
physique. How exactly did Iris have her? 

guille

IRIS KYLE GANA POR 10º VEZ Y ANUNCIA SU RETIRO
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TonyRocko

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow I didn't even think Debi L. deserved third. What show are these IFBB judges watching?
me either, my top 5 were
Alina Popa
Alana Shipp
Iris Kyle
Anne Freitas
Debi Laszewski
Margie Martin should have made top 6

fredzeppelin

So the question really is: was this year a bigger travesty or was it last year? I can grudgingly accept last year's decision,
because maybe Alina spectacular condition took the judges by surprise. But there was no excuse this year.

Its Lenda Murray vs Laura Crevalle all over again.

fredzeppelin

Boo. Totally undeserved.

railander

What a great show!
In my humble opinion, Iris deserved it again. Alina, like last year, was a close second.

Cas

Hmmm, 10 years, that no doubt is a great accomplishment and she should be happy, but in the case of the judges  :areyouchicken: to award the title to someone else or has Iris really been that dialed in? Now, if this was indeed her last hurrah,then congratulations, you get to drive off into the sunset a heroine.  ::)

paul2000

I was surprised by that result, but that was rigged. Thought they would rig it with Alina to win, but had to give it to Iris. Alana looked amazing

netcurse2000

ALL HAIL BLACK QUEEN!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login