⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2014 Olympia

Started by Willy Fog, August 31, 2014, 01:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sar-Net

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Only 11 female bodybuilders qualified for this year's Ms. Olympia contest. Since Brigita Brezovac retired, there will be only 10. I don't know if Debi Laszewski is still competing. Anyway, this is the smallest field in the history of the contest. :'(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When you think about how low the numbers are for all the categories it clearly shows how worthless the IFBB is as a bodybuilding federation. 


fbbluvr13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No, goldbricker. NO.   :look:   The reign of the evil Galactic Kyle Empire must end!

1. Alina Popa

2. Iris Kyle

3. Yaxeni Oriquen

4. Debi Lasewski

And then everyone else

completely agree. Alina is bringing it this year watchout!!

Cas

Agreed,

This multi-year dominance of one woman has got to stop. It started with Cory E.,then Lenda,now Iris has a stranglehold on the title. You can't tell me and have me believe that one woman can be that dominant for that long, the it started with Cory,then came Lenda, and now we're in the "Iris era",c'mon let's have a new queen for a change!.

Cas

Whoops, ignore the gibberish I typed after "You can't tell me and have me believe that one woman can be that dominant for so long", the rest of it is my not seeing what I was typing,I should've stopped after what I quoted here. The quote was my focal point.

netcurse2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Willy Fog

Ok, so obviously there will be 13 competitors at the Ms. Olympia. I still wonder why Brigita Brezovacs name is on that list. Seems like even the IFBB doesn't know that she retired.

the_arbitrage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, so obviously there will be 13 competitors at the Ms. Olympia. I still wonder why Brigita Brezovacs name is on that list. Seems like even the IFBB doesn't know that she retired.

The final list will be posted next week.

fbbluvr13

1. Alina
2. Iris
3. Yaxeni
4. Debi
5. Annie Freitas
6. Margie/Sheila

paul2000

Its set up for Alina to win this year, you will see, its all politics.

Willy Fog

My prediction:

Ms. Olympia - Alina Popa

Ms. Fitness - Oksana Grishina

Ms. Physique - Juliana Malacarne

I cannot say anything about Figure and Bikini because all these girls look pretty much the same. Impossible to judge for me.

the_arbitrage

Yeah agree figure and bikini are more difficult to judge. I dunno think I'll wait n see how they actually show up for any predictions.

sanuk808

Man I hope  you guys are right about Iris being dethroned.  Frankly I'm a little tired of seeing Iris win all the time.  This might be blasphemy to some but I think she's very overrated.  I think her winning all the time is lowering the standards of the show...it's no longer the Ms. Olympia, it's the Iris Kyle show.  This provides no suspense to the fans, and it must be disheartening for the women to compete in Ms. Olympia, only to see the same person win again and again, as if it's already a predetermined outcome.

Not even the female bodybuilding fans talk about Iris!  Anne and Alina are the rage these days, rightfully so in my opinion. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

the_arbitrage

I'd say it depends on how well Alina peaks. If anyone has a chance to dethrone Iris it's definitely Alina. There's a big lean towards aesthetics and no question Alina has her beat in that dept. so that favors her this yr. On the other hand it is big #10 and Iris sure af ain't givin it away, so could be razor close and go either way.

paul2000

its all fixed, Alina will win it this year, but Simone de oliveira is in better shape.

the_arbitrage

Well again we still have to see how they show up and better is subjective. Simone has looked depleted, her bi's are still a bit shallow and I think the torpedo implants were a big mistake IMO. As far as the fix politics are always a factor but Alina arguably should have already won last year, which is no doubt why she's so heavily favored by many this year.