⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Katie M. Lee

Started by RobMash, July 06, 2014, 03:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liam

IG klee024
IG kleemade_products



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


etx80

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IG klee024
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

liam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IG klee024
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

liam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IG: klee024
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bubba69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Katie's 18 inch bicep...


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her biceps are unreal, but there is no way they're 18".  A great fantasy, but in reality at least two inches less, but still quite impressive and sexy!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mangodebango

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Katie's 18 inch bicep...


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her biceps are unreal, but there is no way they're 18".  A great fantasy, but in reality at least two inches less, but still quite impressive and sexy!

From what I understand, Katie has confirmed & verified this several times.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

muslmstr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Katie's 18 inch bicep...


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her biceps are unreal, but there is no way they're 18".  A great fantasy, but in reality at least two inches less, but still quite impressive and sexy!

See for yourself:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From what I understand, Katie has confirmed & verified this several times.

bubba69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Katie's 18 inch bicep...


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her biceps are unreal, but there is no way they're 18".  A great fantasy, but in reality at least two inches less, but still quite impressive and sexy!

See for yourself:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From what I understand, Katie has confirmed & verified this several times.

LOL!  I can make biceps measure 28" if I want with the ole tape measure trick.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her biceps are unreal, but there is no way they're 18".  A great fantasy, but in reality at least two inches less, but still quite impressive and sexy!
And you came to that conclusion by looking at pictures? I'm not supporting or disputing her claim. I'm just not going to use pictures posted on a forum to "guesstimate" a person's measurements. I'm also aware of tricks that measure the bicep larger than they actually are. I can't say with certainty that her arms are 18 inches or Nuriye's is 20 inches, but I won't say that it's impossible for them to reach that goal.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

oriander2000

Sorry for being a bit nitpicky, but in any case, those would be 16/18 inches arms. I've seen this mistake being made several times about "x inches biceps! Wow!" while measuring the whole arm. One on the cases I remember now is that of Shawna Walker, whose biceps were (are?) decently sized, but the most part of their enormous girth was because of her huge triceps.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

muslmstr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Katie's 18 inch bicep...


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's easy enough to spot the "tape tricks" when measuring bodyparts, especially arms.  I don't really care if you believe it or not, if you look at the tape, as well as the hand measuring it, you can see it comes out to 18".  Let's assume, however, that they graciously gave her 1/2". So what? 17 1/2 is still quite impressive for a physique athlete. 

Her biceps are unreal, but there is no way they're 18".  A great fantasy, but in reality at least two inches less, but still quite impressive and sexy!

See for yourself:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From what I understand, Katie has confirmed & verified this several times.

LOL!  I can make biceps measure 28" if I want with the ole tape measure trick.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry for being a bit nitpicky, but in any case, those would be 16/18 inches arms. I've seen this mistake being made several times about "x inches biceps! Wow!" while measuring the whole arm. One on the cases I remember now is that of Shawna Walker, whose biceps were (are?) decently sized, but the most part of their enormous girth was because of her huge triceps.
Absolutely! When measuring biceps, you're actually including triceps, because you're measuring the entire upper arm. But the naysayers are saying even with complete upper arm measurement, these women can't be the size they claim.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

bubba69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her biceps are unreal, but there is no way they're 18".  A great fantasy, but in reality at least two inches less, but still quite impressive and sexy!
And you came to that conclusion by looking at pictures? I'm not supporting or disputing her claim. I'm just not going to use pictures posted on a forum to "guesstimate" a person's measurements. I'm also aware of tricks that measure the bicep larger than they actually are. I can't say with certainty that her arms are 18 inches or Nuriye's is 20 inches, but I won't say that it's impossible for them to reach that goal.

I came to that conclusion based on having female bodybuilder friends for the past thirty plus years.  I've dated a national level female bodybuilder who was well over 200lbs in the offseason and much bigger than Katie.  Her arms weren't even close to 18" at her heaviest offseason weight. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dmking401

If they're 18" like she says they are, then they're
    a half inch bigger than Aleesha's!
   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login