⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Katie M. Lee

Started by RobMash, July 06, 2014, 03:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

liam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


IG: klee024
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

PatchAu7

I read and heard many times and by several mouths that she had managed to raise her mind-blowing biceps to 45cm!  :woohoo:
On some videos, it seems real, images seem to confirm it! Do you have the weight, the size of the BELLE, which has the attributes, her too, to go into Bodybuilding with another land work.

PatchAu7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think next year she'll jump to bbing. She reminds me of Kim Perez.
8)    I hope it's true! She's got physique and BIG GUNS to jump to Extreme Bodybuilding ! With her face...

PatchAu7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think next year she'll jump to bbing. She reminds me of Kim Perez.
8)    I hope it's true! She's got physique and BIG GUNS to jump to Extreme Bodybuilding ! With her face...
:woohoo:  I learned she had 46 cm offseason biceps!! By managing to keep this outrageous circumference while making them more ripped and veiny, it can make a strong impression in BB ...   :wow:

bubba69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think next year she'll jump to bbing. She reminds me of Kim Perez.
8)    I hope it's true! She's got physique and BIG GUNS to jump to Extreme Bodybuilding ! With her face...
:woohoo:  I learned she had 46 cm offseason biceps!! By managing to keep this outrageous circumference while making them more ripped and veiny, it can make a strong impression in BB ...   :wow:

Where is the proof of her 46 cm 💪?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

birmi482

I have seen some clips of her being in competition form when her biceps measured just 15.5 inches. To add almost 3 inches looks, even as offseason is indeee very impressive, though needs to be veryfied

PatchAu7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have seen some clips of her being in competition form when her biceps measured just 15.5 inches. To add almost 3 inches looks, even as offseason is indeee very impressive, though needs to be veryfied

Here in Saradas Mesurements n elsewhere...
Katie Lee 18" of biceps (offseason)
« on: March 05, 2019, 11:27:42 pm »

PatchAu7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have seen some clips of her being in competition form when her biceps measured just 15.5 inches. To add almost 3 inches looks, even as offseason is indeee very impressive, though needs to be veryfied

Here in Saradas Mesurements n elsewhere...
Katie Lee 18" of biceps (offseason)
« on: March 05, 2019, 11:27:42 pm »
That makes 45,72 cm. + I've heard it in Videos of her, too, I Don't remember what, I'd have to look for...
But it's true that it was confirmed at Saradas. Her videos seems obviously confirms it, even in interview, compared to the champions she interviews, they seem small next to her, pretty block sometimes ridiculing the male champions! No, she's really impressive. I would have liked to know her history, her Project, her performances and these pesky exact measurements at her heaviest, at her biggest, as well as recently. I think with a new motivation, she has all the necessary abilities to tickle the biggest female bodybuilders.
With that lovely face and her stage Aura, could she shine on FBB?!!     :singing:

birmi482

And i have seen her measuring 15.5 inches (max) in competitions. In the offseason clips with no definition or visible abs, she must bei weighing at least 40 pounds more, so her biceps are fuller with more fat tissue but hardly any definition. When she interviews other fbbs or poses next to them, this is at competitions where she interviews competitors who are shredded and lean while she is offseason and bulky and obviously her arms look much bigger

PatchAu7

So What...
Numbers, facts. I know that in Off, we are bigger. I was talking about her max... and it's often in off. Now, the ideal is to manage to keep these stats by being ripped on stage, we all know... My question remains: can she rub shoulders with the strongest FBBs by optimizing her measurements?
But 45 cm of arm circumferenching, she made it! And then , in doubt, we walk away, we file past ...

PatchAu7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So What...
Numbers, facts. I know that in Off, we are bigger. I was talking about her max... and it's often in off. Now, the ideal is to manage to keep these stats by being ripped on stage, we all know... My question remains: can she rub shoulders with the strongest FBBs by optimizing her measurements?
But 45 cm of arm circumferenching, she made it! And then , in doubt, we walk away, we file past ...
:singing:

Neither you answer the question of the measurements and body weights of the Belle, nor the question of a possible arrival in Bodybuilding or what are hers prospects, pointing out to me a banality "it looks bigger offseason" ... Thanks for the information, I already knew. I wanted to demonstrate, speaking of which, his current enormity. So, nothing new. Even if my English is not mastered, I know very well the female bodybuilding, thank you. So to go back to the first question, did her arms have or not exceeded, whatever his weight of form, the 45 cm, the answer is YES, is it not?
No hard feelings or damage...

Old Surehand

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS