Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583358 Posts in 74299 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 05:17:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [GreatJustice] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [GreatJustice] Stories~collected  (Read 74514 times)

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
+Notable Author: [GreatJustice] Stories~collected
« on: June 26, 2014, 07:47:06 pm »
^-^

Stories in this collection:

The Bull Tamer

Reps

Fixing Up

Dress to Impress

The Shy Kid

Dress to Impress CONT'D

Jacked Up

Thrill

The Scorpion's Sting

The Bull Tamer
by GreatJustice

“So, I see from your letter here you're having some trouble with a farm worker of yours?”

“Yessir,” said the farmer as he and the vet walked along the fence lines of one of the enclosures.

“What kind of trouble? Why do you need me? I mean, if it's animal cruelty...”

The farmer stuck a weathered hand up and waggled it doubtfully, “I doubt those steers think it's cruel...”

He thought for a second and added, “Shit, they seem darn happy about the whole thing... most placid set of bull beef you'll ever set eyes on...”

They turned a corner and saw a farm hand dozing by one of the fence posts, his legs crossed and hat pulled down over his eyes.

“You seen Jeanie-May?” the farmer asked, drawing a little sigh from underneath the brim of the formerly sleeping man's hat.

Another rough hand was raised, this time from the recumbent man's chest and he wordlessly pointed down the path to a big enclosure.

The vet looked at the farmer and the farmer just nodded, walking off in the direction indicated.

“She's off at the milking stall again... should'a figured. It's about lunch time.”

/////

The vet stepped around the corner of the barn after the heavy steps of the old farmer and stopped dead as he saw a veritable pile of bulls laying about all either sleeping or contentedly munching on some of the hay left around for them. A couple of their brethren waited patiently by the side of a tall stall, their bullish animosity thoroughly subdued as they stood for all the world as if they were in line.

“Yep, that's her alright.”

“I've never seen this, how can so many bulls be in once place and not trying to knock each other senseless... even the ones standing look very docile.”

The vet shot the farmer a dirty look, “Are you drugging these beasts?”

“Nah, not more than growth hormone and some nutrients for a bit of extra size... the usual.”

They heard a loud bullish rumble from inside the stall and the sound of huffing bestial breaths, along with the more even panting of someone hard at work.

“Then what the hell is she even doing to these things then?” the vet asked, non-plussed.

Just then there was another rumble of definite bovine pleasure and the door to the stall was opened seconds later, just in time for a very self satisfied bull to trot out and saunter over to some hay.

What followed the bull though was a vision; six foot tall and easy a couple of feet wider than she was tall, covered in huge slabs of muscle, was a young woman, her huge muscles pumped into massive relief as she wiped her hands clean on a rag. Her clothes were fighting a losing battle to cling onto her, a massive leather waistcoat made tiny against her immensity, her jean shorts lost in a valley of muscle between her bulging torso and her enormously thick legs.

With a happy squeal she bounded over to the next huge steer and rubbed its nose playfully, crooning, “Oh heya gorgeous, I just know you've got LOTS of milk for Jeanie-May!”

Then, without even acknowledging the two men standing there, one open mouthed, one with his hand across his eyes, she bent down and hoisted the prize bull across her shoulders, strolling back into the stall and out of their view.

There was a long pause as the two men heard the sound of bovine pleasure start up again.

“Milk?” was all the vet asked, wiping his forehead.

“Yeah,” the farmer grumped, “milk! One of the boys says, 'Hey Jeanie-May, now you've done the cows, you can do the bulls...'”

“Well, back then she was a slip of a girl, not bright, but a hard worker. So she did the darn bulls.”

“And?”

“And then she asks, 'What do I do with the bull milk?' and some little sumbitch says, 'Farmer Collins says you can dri-'”

Really?” the vet interrupted.

“Yessir. All of it. Every darn time.”

The scratched their heads and looked at the stall as the volume began to mount.

“She's not-”

“Nah, just her hands. She's not a pervert.”

There was a meditative silence.

“Just, y'know, not bright. And a hard worker, mind!”

/////

They had just watched the last bull be carried into the stall when the vet finally spoke, “So, what do you want me to actually do?”

“Well, we tried letting her off her 'chore' but she didn't stop. We asked her not to 'milk' the bulls and she told us they like it... she was darn right too. Then, well shit, she was too damn big to give a whuppin' to by then. And she's only ever got bigger.”

“So, you want- well, what do you want?”

“Well, y'see, you've got all the book learnin' and all the long words. Maybe you could talk her into understanding that bull milk ain't, well, milk.”

As the last bull strolled cheerfully out of the stall, the vet sighed and nodded, trotting forward to call out, “Jeanie-May? It's the vet, I'd like a moment if I could?”

“Oh sure!” the farmer heard her say.

The vet was slightly too far away and his voice too deep to make much sense of, but Jeanie-May seemed to be keeping up, making affirmative noises every now and then.

“So, what you're saying is that they're like you?” the farmer heard her say and heard the vet's confused affirmative.

The farmer hadn't even had a chance to move before the vet's jeans sailed over the stall and he heard, Jeanie-May exclaim, “Well it looks different, but it sure is big!”

With a sad sigh, the farmer turned and shuffled out of the barn. He'd be back in an hour when the vet started properly screaming.

It was time for Plan R.

Or was he up to Plan T by now?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Bull Tamer
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 09:14:20 pm »
Loved it! Man, Jeanie-May is awesome, huge, muscular, strong as hell, I like that she's also a little dumb and easily lead, a guy like me could do a lot with a girl like that! :) Good to see a great new story from a great new author to Forum Saradas, I would love to see more from you asap! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline myobpolo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2014, 02:01:57 pm »
You've never been on a farm in your life, have you... A steer is to a bull as a gelding is to a stallion as a eunuch is to a man... This is a classic case of one or two miss used words that totally ruin the immersion of a story. I don't know why this bothers me so much but it does.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 04:48:01 pm »
True on all counts.

Got another "bull" word in mind?

Offline crimson_E_86

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 11:07:07 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You've never been on a farm in your life, have you... A steer is to a bull as a gelding is to a stallion as a eunuch is to a man... This is a classic case of one or two miss used words that totally ruin the immersion of a story. I don't know why this bothers me so much but it does.

Sorry to hear this detail ruined the story for you. I get annoyed when similar examples get in the way of me enjoying other stories. I do like this story.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
Reps [GreatJustice]
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 06:42:38 pm »
Reps
by GreatJustice

The heavy stack of weights rose slowly with a grunt and the gentle rattle of steel on steel, the number "600" sprayed in white on the bottom plate.

Red.

Yellow.

Green.

The plates dropped suddenly, but a second grunt and a trembling exertion let the stack touch down with barely a tap.

With a shuddering sigh, Rose straightened and rolled her head from side to side, breathing heavily as she reached up a giant arm, flicking a curly, chocolate forelock out her eyes and pushing it up into the security of her pink headband. She was dripping with sweat, hot salty drops dripping from her chin to spatter against the powerfully deep shelf of her pecs or the eight inch deep canyon running between her mounds of ripped chest beef.

Idly, she turned and made her way over to the wall, her thudding footsteps setting some of the weights she had lying around to rattling. Reaching out she casually unknotted the copper water supply pipe sticking out of the plaster and aimed the pressurised jet at her mouth; with great gulps she downed several gallons of liquid, fuelling her incredible anatomy. As she finished she knotted the pipe again with a flick of her wrist, stretching her arms and legs and loosening up as her monstrous physiology vacuumed up every spare water molecule available.

Her swinging limbs seemed to assault the very air around her, the movements creating a series of thwumps and thrums as she eased herself off. A casual swipe of an arm the size of a middleweight fbb flung a shower of sweat droplets from her bare flesh and across the gagged and handcuffed men huddled along the adjacent wall. They moaned piteously into the rubber stoppers holding their mouths open.

She crinkled her eyes at them in amusement, bending her massive frame to lift a watering can full of a frighteningly bright blue liquid and moved to the nearest man.

With little ceremony she pinched his nose and tilted his head back, slotting the neck into the stopper and pouring a pint if the potent liquid down his throat.

"Thanks Doctor," she purred, voice husky and deep, "without your refusal to give me the injections I wanted, I'd never have come up with this solution."

She moved across to the second man, a dark skinned muscle mountain, and repeated the feeding, to the sounds of the Doctor's pained, groaning gasps.

"Theo, thanks for telling me that no woman is ever going to be stronger than a man... Looks like you were wrong, big guy," she chuckled as she idly flexed a bicep the size of a keg, "and soon hundreds of women will queuing up to prove it!"

Moving to the last man, she smiled as she watched him tilt his head back in anticipation, his eyes crinkling happily at the corners as he shot her a wink.

She stroked his cheek as she pushed the watering can into place and slowly let him drink down three times the amount of the other two.

"Thanks for believing in me Danny," she whispered as she bent down and kissed his forehead.

When the watering can was empty she tossed it to the side and flicked a switch. A low mechanical hum came from behind the wall as some hidden engine whirred into life. With a wicked smile, leaned across and tugged two socketed hoses from their niches in the wall and deftly fended off the struggles of her first two victims to press the suction tubes over their straining erect cocks. Both began to whimper desperately as the machine got to work "milking" them.

The last she quickly unbound and removed the gag from. A warning look and a finger over his lips kept him still and quiet though.

Wiping a hand absently down her glistening cobbled front, she took on a distracted air and frowned back at her weights.

"While we wait, I'm going to do a few more reps..." she muttered.

Eight feet tall, bigger than any ten people together and naked but for a sheen of hot sweat, Rose walked back over to the stack, and the huge "grip" sticking out of the top, the black rubber custom dong she was using studded along its length with red, yellow and green sensors in order from bottom to top.

Turning to face Danny she spread her oak-thick thighs and squatted over the 20" long member, the black juice-slick tip brushing her bulging, power-packed labia. Licking her lips, she sank a tiny bit and ground back and forth, letting her wetness slowly lube it up.

With a small sigh she pushed the massive dong up into herself, her juices running down the rubber, down the metal shaft supporting it and spattering onto the weight stack. Once the glans of the cock was inside her, she placed her hands on her knees and concentrated, grunting as she flexed her internal muscles and, with only her pussy, pulled 600kg of weight off the floor.

As her massive torso bulged with the effort, thick cobbles of abdominal muscle writhing and flexing as she worked, the dildo was pulled deeper and deeper, her efforts drawing pained squeaks now as the cock stretched her open, pressing against her cervix and making her feel incredibly full. Only half of it was inside her.

With a blast of pumped, shredded muscle she tilted her head back and used her own muscles to abuse her sex, her efforts hammering the weighted dong deeper and deeper into her own body, a bulge starting to form underneath her mighty midrif. The weights dropped again, only to be pulled up viciously hard, drawing a choked sob of pain from her as she slammed her cervix and uterus upwards with the blunt head of the shaft.

From across the room a lusty moan answered this act of pure force of will and she looked over at Danny, at his body shaking as he devoured her with his eyes. His skin, like those of the other two was spiderwebbed with bright blue lines as the serum powered through his veins, but unlike the others his body was growing tauter, stronger and his very flesh was shading through to blue to match his straining blood vessels. Even as she watched him, his warm brown eyes grew wide, the irises flaring up in a blue the colour of gas flame.

Still, that wasn't the most impressive part of his transformation; instead that was the huge length of tubesteak hanging between his thighs, growing thicker and longer and more achingly erect with every second. Never small to begin with, soon his hardening physique was eclipsed by a cock that dwarfed an industrial fire extinguisher, the blue rod tapping wetly against his chest in time with his pulse.

As she stared at it, she realised she was licking her lips and grimacing she concentrated one last time, her pussy muscles firing the whole length of the weighted black dong up into her in one massive thrust that made an audible thump, even through her mighty flesh.

There was little pleasure in it, only pain, but she closed her eyes as she focused on her exercise, breathing quietly, “No pain, no gain!”

A particular flex of her inner walls massaged the red sensors, sending a signal to one of the lights opposite her – the red bulb flared into life. Then an internal caress of the yellow sensors higher up lit the yellow light. Finally her rippling pussy rolled a wave of pressure over the green sensors surrounding the tip of the cock.

That done, she relaxed and let the weight slowly descend almost to the floor.

“One!” she croaked.

The weights rose again and she huffed a breath of discomfort as she impaled herself once more.

Red.

Yellow.

Green.

“Two!”

Danny was moaning at this display, muscles tensed massively to resist the urge to jack off to the sight in front of him – he didn't want to spoil her good work.

Another repetition and this time the colours flashed up more quickly, even as the rep grew faster: red, yellow and green.

“Three!”

Red-yellow-green.

“Four!”

Redyellowgreen.

“Five!” she bellowed, sweating, her massive clit standing stiff and erect as pleasure overtook pain once more.

Redyellowgreenredyellowgreen... two times through the sequence.

“Six!” her pussy sprayed juices and hoovered the cock up into her with a kind of hindbrain mammal hunger as she came on this device for the umpteenth time in the night.

Redyellowgreenredyellowgreenredyellowgreenredyellowgreenredyellowgreenredyellowgreen.

“Seven!”

“Eight! Nine! TEN!” she roared as she fucked herself with her special training weights, eyes focused on Danny's enormous cock. The lights rippled almost constantly as she worked and she bared her teeth as they sped up and up and up until something electrical somewhere blew and plunged the room into darkness with the clang of her ruined pussy barbell.

In the gloom, she saw the other two men, glowing softly, writhing and wailing into their gags as the milking machine drove them mercilessly from one orgasmic peak to another, their glowing blue jizz whisked away in thick clots to hidden storage tanks. Danny lit up the rest of the room though, her private supply of her serum, her confidante and her lover.

Shakily, knees wobbling from her own orgasms, pussy gaping but already the powerful inner muscles starting to push it closed as they got a serious pump, she moved across to where he sat, shaking with lust and need arms tense with the effort of keeping his desperate hands behind his back.

With a smirk, turned slightly sinister in the blue light radiating from her lover, she squatted over the tip of his garganutan cock and as before rubbed her pussy back and forth along it, getting it wet. It was easily twice the size and eight times the mass of the thing she had just been stretching herself with, but with the quiet characteristic slap of palms on knees, she squatted down over his rod and flexed.

Even as he came, pent up frustration demanding release from this first contact of cock on cunt flesh, and her special muscle serum was forced powerfully right into the core of her body, she knew that this was only the first of many hundreds of pints of this super-cum that she was going to treat herself to.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: "Reps"
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 03:29:59 am »
Wow! What an awesome story, usually I don't get off on 8 feet tall women, but of course her muscle size, and the strength in her pussy definitely had me very interested and very turned on. I definitely would've been happy to be Danny in that scenario, watching with awe and lust as my super woman pumped up her physique, as she pulled more than 1300lbs of weight up into her hyper-muscular pussy. And then a minute after that, having her use that ultra-strong pussy on my fire extinguisher sized cock to milk me of gallons of my super muscle enhancing cum. That would be awesome, thanks for writing and posting this great story! k+!

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 11:37:50 pm »
Pretty damn good, I must say. Could use a bit more context. It feels like we're thrown into the middle of a story, rather than the beginning.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
Fixing Up [GreatJustice]
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 06:49:51 am »
Fixing Up
by GreatJustice

“Mom! These weights are broken!” came the plaintive Valley Girl cry from in the basement.

Mrs. Haverstadt frowned and called back down the stairs, “How can they be broken, honey? They're just heavy lumps of metal!”

There was a heavy thump from below and a plaintive huff, “They're just not working!”

Mrs. Haverstadt just shook her head and looked down at her client, a heavily muscled black gentleman who she had been introduced to as her daughter's gym coach some years ago. Licking warm cum from her huge, pouting lips and wiping her golden curls from where they were stuck to her face with a sheen of sweat, she leaned down and muttered, “I'm sorry Dan, she's a growing girl... I'll have to cut our afternoon short!”

Winded and panting like a racehorse, Dan simply waved a weak hand in acquiescence.

Wiping her hands clean on a towel she kept over the back of a kitchen chair, Mrs. Haverstadt stood quickly, and towelled herself off as best as she could. As she looked around, she saw cum (hers and his, in fairness) all over the kitchen floor and some up the door of the fridge... she winced as she leaned over and got a whiff of her own pussy juices covering the food from the other, open, side of the huge fridge unit. Her husband would be peevish again.

Towelling her enormous fake tits and patting futilely at her cummy, dripping pussy and thighs, she turned and went to walk down the stairs, all 5'8” and and ultra-lean 540lbs of her shaking the floor of their suburban slice of bliss.

With a hint of guilt, she turned back to Dan and suddenly flexed hard, giving him a competition-flooring bicep shot that nearly blocked out her face as she powerful peak shot up and up, clearing the top of her head and crammed in between ripped, bulging forearms and mountainous delts.

She smiled happily a she turned away, leaving his desperate groans and thick splats of cum to themselves as he was powered through an almost involuntary orgasm, thrashing and thrusting as he lay on the sloppy kitchen floor.

/////

A stack the size of a lift car, a heavy block of gleaming metal rose and fell rapidly as she stepped around the corner into the special gym she had built in the basement. With a slightly jealous eye she watched the worn circle of her own usual pin position shuttle up and down with the rest of the plates, only half way up the huge stack.

“Well, Missy,” she deadpanned, “those weights certainly don't look like they're broken.”

Missy sighed and huffed, “Come around to this side of the weights Mom... jeeeeez.”

Mrs. Haverstadt thumped her way around the weight stack, idly massaging warm cum into her bulging muscles and passing the sleeping form of her son curled up around his collar chain like a foetus around an umbilicus. She noted as she did so that his huge cock was red and sore-looking.

Missy had been using him hard.

She stopped as soon as she saw Missy though; the thick block of muscular power that was her daughter barely moving as she pressed the weights up and down with one arm, the cable singing with the strain of the weight on it.

Her daughter's pretty face and golden blonde pigtails appeared stuck in a huge meaty canyon of trapezius muscles, deltoids and pecs, all cut to a level of screaming development that she herself had only hit once or twice. Mrs. Haverstadt felt her slowly relaxing clit begin to bloat back into life again, her sloppy pussy moistening lewdly at the sight of her own child.

Missy, for her part was as aroused as ever, stuck here in the basement and lifting absurd tonnages to try and get off with her seemingly never-ending growth. Her hugely swollen clit dwarfed Mrs. Haverstadt's own, testament to hundreds of litres of streroids and protein and freaky growth hormone which the Haverstadt girls were addicted to shoving into themselves.

Mutely, the muscle mountain of Missy moved and an arm the size of a prize bull on a girl that still had to look up at her mother came out and pointed accusingly at the stack. Mrs. Havcrstadt goggled at the insanely bulky limb, watching as superhuman muscles battled each other for each power-bloated square foot of arm space; the casual raising of an unhappy finger by her daughter making the forearm blast into obscene relief and hardness.

“They're not working, Mom! I've only put an inch on around my arms this morning, and that was after making Jonny cry when I was sucking his cock!”

“You know you shouldn't do that darling... your brother and your Daddy need to be in good health to keep on giving us their sperm serum. How's a growing girl going to get enough steroids into her without a brother like Jonny to pump it up into you, or into your mouth?”

“Well, I could always use Daddy more,” Missy said sulkily.

“You know Daddy doesn't like it darling; we agreed he was only going to be stuffing me with that big, lovely, juicy cock of his...”

Missy scowled and carried on lifting the weights for a second, the silence drawing out.

“It's not as if you could stop me,” the girl mumbled, a tad defiant, still pressing the weights absently up and down.

“Missy Haverstadt! You put those weights down this instant!” Mrs. Haverstadt demanded, her tone outraged.

In a split-second the weights clanged to the floor as if the words had stung Missy and she turned to her mother sheepishly as the taller, smaller woman came straight up in front of her.

Instead of a finger wagging lecture though, Mrs. Haverstadt gripped Missy's shoulders and hunched her hips forward in a predatory thrust, her slick pussy connecting with and then sucking in Missy's monster clit from where it stood out beneath a bloated, massive stack of ab muscles.

“If you begin picking on Mommy,” Mrs. Haverstadt purred as she began riding her daughter's clit, her superbly capable pussy suckling and massaging the hard sex flesh as it swelled a little more inside her, her inner muscles pumping it slowly larger and larger with pure suction, “who's going to make you cum the way I do? Hnnnggg, God you're thick down there darling!”

Missy bit her lip and threw her arms around her mother, holding her tight in what felt like a never ending mountain range of muscle as she fucked back at that devilish pussy with hard, pounding thrusts. Missy's youthful, beautiful features were flushed as her mother's cunt sucked the defiance out of her, forcefully swelling her achingly sensitive muscle clit and hauling the bloating, stretching nub deeper and deeper into that mature body.

“That's right darling... only Mommy can let you properly clit fuck her with that crazy steroid clit you have,” with a hot, sensual kiss, Mrs. Haverstadt covered her daughter's mouth, head diving down into that canyon of muscle around her daughter's face, and whispering, “Only Mommy can make it GROW!”

Missy groaned in pure lust at the word “grow,” her whole life dedicated to being stronger, bigger and more potent than anyone else. Her thrusts sped up as she worked herself up to an earth-shattering orgasm, her breath coming faster and faster as she slowly began to overpower her mother, setting the pace for their frantic clit fucking.

Mrs. Haverstadt for her part was growing more and more aroused as she was increasingly used by her daughter, her body shaking as she came once, and then again, from the clit-club that was being pushed further up into her now. Still, her pussy stuck to it's task, sucking harder than an industrial vacuum pump and slowly pushing the clit inside her deeper, working it and stretching it until the tip touched her cervix... and then began pushing it open.

/////

Missy didn't know when she had switched grips and began bang-fucking her mother, but just under a ton of female muscle was fucking, and thrusting and orgasming in that basement, shaking the very walls as hard brawn slapped into ripped she-beef with a sound like the smashing of boulders. Her mother's body was above her now, Mrs. Haverstadt's greater height allowing one of her enormous fake boobs to press into Missy's face, allowing Missy to suckle greedily at a nipple, drinking down heady steroid laced muscle milk.

“You love my boobs don't you darling... my big fat slutty titties...” Mrs. Haverstadt panted out in the rhythm of their fucking, shoving her other tit into Missy's face to join the first in a wall of straining boob.

Missy groaned out her assent as she sped up her thrusts for the hundredth time and casually sent herself and her mother through another round of crashing climaxes, their shared juices joining huge growing puddles of female musk on the floor.

Mrs. Haverstadt lifted her milking boob free of Missy's mouth and shoved in the other one, bringing the first to her lips to suckle herself, lips thicker and more heavily filled than even the most committed bimbo girl closing around her massively swollen nipple. After draining herself, gulping down her muscle milk, Mrs. Haverstadt met Missy's eyes at the top of a brutal fuck-thrust and added, “You want a big, fuckable, suckable pair of – mMMMNNNHGHH ohyesohyesOHYESS – of lips like mine don't you darling... to be the prettiest girl on the entire block...”

The only answer to her question was a scream of pure lust as Missy went into overdrive, pussy gushing out torrents of juices as the mother of all climaxes washed over her, swelling her terrifying body into realms of pure muscle horror as she shook and shrieked and came.

“That's my girl,” Mrs. Haverstadt cooed as she stroked her daughter's blissed out face.

/////

Mr. Haverstadt sighed as he struggled out of the car, his thick bulge threatening to get trapped between his legs as he got to his feet. He sighed as he turned and picked up his briefcase, seeing the cartons of muscle serum his wife forced him to drink every day strewn all over the footwell.

The door opened and he turned, surprised.

“Hi honey,” his wife called as she made her way down the front path, golden skinned and golden haired and looking like the victim of an accident with radioactive muscle supplements. Her huge tits were crammed into a far-too-small halter top and her huge hard ass was swallowing a pair of gold lame high-cut booty shorts. She had her red purse with her, which was worrying.

It was her “spending” purse.

Still, it didn't matter, he was as hard as a rock again and his cock ached as it pushed its way down his leg, the massive head sliding past his calf.

“Hi Daddy!” came a second voice from inside as his daughter appeared, coming up behind her mother but still very clearly visible around Mrs. Haverstadt's bulk. When she stepped out around her mother, he gasped at the sight of her.

Her huge pecs had been covered, if that was the right word, by a string bikini top, the patches over her nipples covering an area roughly 1% the size of her gargantuan chest. Still, that was nothing compared to her waist, where a tiny pink latex miniskirt disappeared under her abs to effectively nothing, pinched in place as it was by a white panty-clad bulge that put him to shame. The amount of pussy-beef on display was obscene and he came right there and then, hosing his shoe, the bottom of his trouser leg, the pavement and creating a stream that ran down the drive and into the cul-de-sac.

“Wha-” was all he could croak.

“Aw honey, don't waste it!” Mrs. Haverstadt scolded, looking at his emissions.

“Anyway,” she continued, businesslike, “we're going down to the Muscle Mistress Mall and Bimbo Boutique as a treat to Missy; we're doing her boobs and lips for the first time today. Also, you and I need to talk later about getting some more weights for the basement... I think we should change this set entirely by the way and switch from tungsten to osmium!”

The two women in his life sauntered past him to his wife's modified people carrier and clambered in to the creaking of suspension springs.

As the vehicle started, his wife called out, “Oh and you'll need to see to Jonny, poor dear is exhausted!”

The people carrier began to roll forward and then stopped again, “Oh! And you'll need to double your serum dosage starting tomorrow, honey! I'll need everything I can get from you... bye!”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Fixing Up
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 07:20:57 am »
Wow! What an incredible read! I loved it, both mom and Missy were so freaking huge, although mom definitely took a back seat to the steroid monster that her daughter became, but it turned out that mom was still capable of out-sexing her daughter, the sexual parts were just incredible to read, I love overly endowed men and women, seeing both in this story was just delightful! I can't wait to read another new story from you, hopefully soon! k++!

Offline myobpolo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2014, 07:32:47 pm »
Really need more of this. Either in prequel form or a continuation.

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2014, 09:38:06 pm »
Fantastic. Extremely hot story told with a real punch. :woohoo:

Metal Sphere

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2014, 11:35:54 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Really need more of this. Either in prequel form or a continuation.

I second this notion. We need more of this, it was fantastic.

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
Dress to Impress [GreatJustice]
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2014, 07:48:36 pm »
Here's another one from me. You'll be pleased to know there will be a second part (I'm not that cruel!).

Dress to Impress
by GreatJustice

Connie walked into the gym to a chorus if gasps from the hard, bulging muscle women caught in a moment if shock amid weights, cables and racks. It wasn't her size, although she was easily the biggest woman there by a 150lbs or so. It wasn't her outfit - a hugely stretched lace of spandex which covered barely her nipples leaving the dark tan of her areolae on display and cupped her massive clit even as it rode up between her thick, engorged pussy lips leaving them glistening and bare - which drew their eyes.

It was Timmy.

Freshly eighteen, though his height and the outfit she had made him wear conspired to make him look years younger, he was still smooth cheeked and pretty rather than handsome. She even suspected that in another life he would have been bisexual, but happy to identify as gay. That was before she had found him and trained him to her - before she had found out about his gift.

She grinned as she tugged the leash, dragging Timmy after her, watching twenty hungry pairs of eyes follow his timid steps. She knew what they were after.

I'm the mirror it was obscene, the sheer mass of his cock and heavy balls spilling out of the waistband and leg holes of his tight school gym shorts. It was like watching a dangerous animal in a cage; interesting with a frisson of danger.

Timmy looked like he wanted to be anywhere else as weights began to clang back against their stops and big, powerful women all around stood and began to converge on the pair if them. Connie smiled as she heard him begin to fidget.

Timmy had been trained well.

Female muscle was his only lust now. He had been broken of normal girls. He had been made immune to lusting after pretty boys.
His only release was female muscle and his shorts creaked as he was slowly surrounded by it, in a room that stank of female power.

She could hear his breathing was short and sharp as she let the moment drag on.

"Timmy?" she asked, her voice expectant.

"Yes Empress?"

There was a jealous little mewl from the crowd at the word.

"Cover me in your seed, Timmy. These ladies need to see my new manslut's party trick."

There was a tiny pause.

"Yes Empress," he agreed as his slender arm tried to free his utterly bestial cock from his tight shorts.

There was a round of indrawn breath as the huge schlong came free, the head of it slapping his shin as it slowly grew towards semi-hardness.

Connie drew in a breath as she turned to him and crunched down hard into a most muscular flex, her huge body detonating into a wall of pure mass, pecs bloating out to the size of industrial ovens and threatening to eclipse her chiselled, beautiful face.

His cock was instantly hard and then it was spurting thick cum all over her without him even touching it. Her breath whooshed out in a growl that mellowed in to a moan as she began stroking the thick goo into her flesh, rubbing it in like lotion as she writhed under the slowly receding blasts. Even as the stunned onlookers looked back and forth between the pair the thick layer of jizz seemed to melt into Connie's jacked body.

When she straightened, she looked as if nothing had ever happened, apart from a rogue shot of cum laced through her thick, dark curls. Her body had absorbed the lot. Timmy, for his part, was trying to cram as much dripping cock meat back into his shorts as possible. He squawked as Connie turned quickly and tugged hard on his leash, dragging him after her by the neck as she strode through the crowd to the machines.

The next two minutes were punctuated by gasps from the crowd and groans of pure pleasure from Connie as she lifted heavier and heavier, her very skin creaking as she bulged with muscle that seemed to bloat bigger, harder, more scarily cut with every rep.

Timmy's cock was harder than iron as he watched her throw hundreds of pounds of weight around, her tiny concession to decency getting swallowed up by terrifying slabs of supercharged girl beef.

He came again, dousing her reclining figure as she benched a ton and a half, his hands by his sides, cock untouched.

The other women heard Connie's moans kick up into pure sexual release as the fizzing endorphin rush of the pump met Timmy's super-jizz, her thickly pumped pussy squirting out a fan of juices as she came during her twenty-third rep.

Timmy came once more as she started her bicep curls, but this time his hot spatters of cum were blocked by other strong bodies.

////

It was fifteen minutes later when the Gym doors slammed open and a terrifying she-beast walked in.

Connie was massive, hugely developed and jacked to the gills on what was in Timmy's cum, but she only equalled the brute of a woman who thundered in, eyes blazing and her heated gaze locked on the man-boy in the midst of this ladies-only gym. The intruder's snarl when she saw him surrounded by buff, built women rubbing sticky cum into their skin was enough to make his leash rattle as he shivered.

Connie straightened from her triceps dips, her hulking form covered in a weight harness that seemed to sweat fifty pound weights and stepped forward, draping a protective arm around him which was easily three times his body weight now. The women around them carried on rubbing and groaning as the cum worked it's magic.

"Connie!" the newcomer barked, "What the fuck is a MAN doing in my gym?"

The visitor's whole body was pulsing as she spoke, her massive heart hammering blood through a gnarled network of dildo-thick veins that criss-crossed her immensity. Whereas Connie was hard, this woman was yoked, her body utterly jacked on steroids which would turn a normal woman inside out. The crotch of her gym shorts bulged with the sheer mass of her sex - muscle, huge clit and blood engorged lips making a package bigger than most male porn stars.

Martha. Ms. Muscle Universe. The Emasculator. The Owner.

Famed for working herself harder than almost anyone else and a degree of genetic luck, she had earned her second title (and this gym) when she had proved, on the Mr. Universe stage with the biggest men in the world, that women were the stronger sex. A fanatic in the truest sense, the only person who could match her for intensity was her wife - a hardbodied little woman who usually did most of the running of the gym.

And here Martha was, in a showdown with Connie on her home patch.

Connie nearly flinched as she looked Martha in the eye, but simply said, "His cum does this to my body."

"What?" asked Martha after a second, nonplussed.

"His cum makes my muscles grow; he's a broken little muscle growth machine and he's my bitch."

Around them the women who had been exposed to Timmy's cum were finding machines and cranking out huge weights, groaning and growing right in front of Martha's eyes, the crotches of their workout pants growing damp... and then soaked as their muscle growth pushed then into orgasm after orgasm.

Martha's mouth began to open, in shock, or outrage or both, her fists tightening with a report like the chatter of a gun as her knuckles popped from the strain.

It was all too much for Timmy, the muscle addicted teen now sandwiched between two huge muscle women and watching this newcomer pump up as she squeezed her hands into fists, arm muscles the size of watermelons bulging into iron hard boulders of power. He came. Hard.

Connie gasped and Martha positively screeched as the two were hosed down again, Timmy's cock throbbing and bucking, his hands nowhere near the huge length.

Martha's hand came up to give Timmy a pasting he wouldn't even survive, let alone remember for the rest of his life, when Connie coughed out a groan, this second dose of supercum bathing her twitching, bloated muscles.

Even as Martha turned to growl something at her equally huge counterpart, she also began to feel the effects of the cum and stopped, her legs trembling as a surge of power shot through her body and lanced through her clit, the sensitive flesh of her love button growing into straining erection, almost cock-sized, as she came hard, her thick thighs clapping together with a meaty BANG.

It took several long moments for the two huge muscle women to come down from their highs and both could see the other lifters in the gym circling, angling to get a dose of that amazing jizz themselves.

“Hmmmm,” Martha purred, “that was a nice feeling... I wonder what it feels like from the inside out?”

/////

Connie looked at Martha in consternation as the gym owner licked her lips and stared at Timmy's crotch. With a gulp, Connie wrapped the leash around her hand again and pulled Timmy a little closer.

“What do you mean, 'from the inside out'?”

Martha rolled her eyes.

“Have you ever sucked that cum down into you? It must be more effective than just rubbing it into your skin... any medication is stronger if you take it orally than just rub it on the bit that hurts.”

There was a thoughtful pause as both of them looked at Timmy's junk now.

He shifted nervously.

Connie cleared her throat and leaned into Martha, mumbling something.

“What?” Martha asked, surprised.

“I said,” Connie repeated, blushing, “he was too big to get in my mouth.”

Martha simply frowned across at Connie and shook her head, waving a hand across her imposing physique and growling, “Unlike you, I didn't have a supply of supersperm... I had to do this by myself. No pain, no gain, bitch. I'll show you how a pro does it.”

With that, Martha bent and grabbed Timmy by the waist, her strong hands holding him like a vice as she lifted his cock to her mouth and rammed his hips towards her face.

It was obscene, watching that log of a cock push those lips of hers wider and wider, her full mouth stretching as far open as it could. Her eyes were tearing up as she pushed harder and was rewarded with the head of his cock popping into her mouth.

The entire room could hear her gag mightily as she powered his cock deeper and deeper, hammering it against her straining gullet as the crazily large lump of his glans bloated out her mouth and the top of her throat. Still, her eyes were crinkled in concentration as she pulled him out about an inch and then bulldozed his cock down her throat, punching past her gag reflex and making her bull neck swell to almost double its normal thickness. Her neck muscles strained mightily as she pushed him deeper and deeper down her throat and her face was going red as Connie and the rest of the gym watched on, dumbstruck.

With a convulsive shudder, she tried to suck in a great big breath, but her airway was clogged with a dick she was unwilling to remove. Her massive arms were crossed around his waist now, holding him in place like some kind of human sex toy as her massive chest swelled again with the need to breath and she sucked on his cock harder than any vacuum pump could manage.

He came, body trembling, pointed toes tapping Martha's hyper-developed abs.

One shot, another and another as his orgasm took off. Every woman could see Martha's neck swell further with each thick blast of cum shoved down his dick pipe. What must have been twenty blasts of cum slammed into Martha's stomach as she sucked and sucked; drinking down pints of potent jizz.

Timmy sagged as his orgasm abated, but Martha wasn't done, pulling his cock almost out of her mouth to haul down some air, she hilted him again roughly and this time she really went for it, her tongue lashing at his shaft, her enormously muscular torso leaping into sharp relief as she sucked hard.

With a howl, he came again.

This time the whole room could see her eyes squeeze shut in discomfort as more cum was blasted straight into her belly. Each thundering salvo of cum pushed her abs out a little further as her stomach inflated under the onslaught, but still she sucked hard again, beginning to hammer his meat into and out of her mouth, before taking one hand from his ass to flex a towering bicep in front of his lust-hazed eyes.

The whole room gasped as he convulsed, the massive power of his cock shifting into overdrive as pints of cum quickly swelled to a rumbling roar of quart sized cum explosions. Martha's face was purple and sweating furiously as she visibly struggled to hold on to all of the cum in her swiftly expanding gut.

With a wretching gasp, Martha pulled Timmy's huge meat out of her mouth and let him drop to the floor, sagging to her knees and spreading her legs to straddle him as she crashed to the rubber floor. He looked up at her with wide eyes, seeing the pregnant looking gut stretching her immense abs outwards like a falling wall.

She grinned down at him crazily, thick streamers of cum hanging from her jizz-filled mouth and then she FLEXED.

/////

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Dress to Impress
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2014, 12:48:37 am »
Oh wow! What an awesome story, I mean, I thought Connie was awesome, then Martha came along and almost blew her straight away without her getting his cum in her hyper-developed roid belly, now my only thought is, if getting it internally pumped into her is more effective, as huge as Connie is, Martha may be at least 3 times bigger, she'll shake the ground with every step she takes, she'll be strong enough to bench press a bus! I'm sure this was meant to be a one-shot, no sequel, but I personally would love to see it continued, to see how big and strong Martha turns out to be. I'm also wondering what Martha's wife thinks of what Martha will look like now. k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [GreatJustice] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View