Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582655 Posts in 74573 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 15, 2024, 09:25:43 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 226439 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
It turns out that my idea of the European vacation was spot on. I did have to spend a day in my room, careful not to react to any calls from outside. I found Lina on my list, my mom, most of my family, Amber's mom, as well as Justin, Carter and some more numbers I didn't recognize. Somehow, I was a celebrity. I looked on my social media page as discreetly as I could and I could see that the shares were still going strong. I had tons of interview offers and plenty of other stuff, including quite a lot of support and a lot of hate. Honestly, I was just glad I didn't react. I spent my time trying to figure out what I'd reply, only to discard everything. Suffice to say, I didn't sleep at night.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
About the vacation: Iris showed up in the middle of the night, wearing her "civilian" clothes and looking inconspicuous. I let her in and hugged her. Having human contact again felt so good. I have to be honest: At the time, I was really going crazy. After the orgy with Justin and Carter and the fight with Amber, I was just completely stressed out. I let it flow and was soon crying like a baby on Iris' shoulder. By the time I calmed down, she said:
"There, there. We're going to get you out of here and you'll soon be able to forget this. The mistress has arranged for a trip."
She had me sit down, quickly packed my stuff and handed me some very normal clothes to put on. Then, she quickly led me to the back exit of the hotel. Apparently, there were some journalists camping outside, trying to catch a glimpse of me. I ended up in a big car with tinted windows and she drove off quickly. She said:
"Send your family and friends a message. Tell them you're fine, but you need to take a break."
"So we're not going to clear this up?"
"There's nothing to clear up."
"And where are we going?"
"To the airport. We need to get you out of the country."
"This sounds way too serious."
"This thing has attracted a lot of attention. The mistress doesn't like it, so you'll have to stay down."
"I see. So, where am I going?"
"France."
"France?"
"The mistress has friends there. You will be staying with Ludovic and his wife, Pierrette."
"Who are these people?"
"Don't worry."
I worried.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
I know it's been a while, but I was both busy and hesitating to confess more things to you. After all that happened, I was just aching for some privacy. Now that I'm on my way back to the states, I have to write everything down.
So ...
I landed in this town in the south of France in the morning hours. Dorothy had provided me with all the documents and some of this European cash. There was also a credit card with it. Awesome!
At the airport, I was picked up by two people in their thirties or forties. I couldn't tell. They spoke some garbled English but seemed to like me. The guy was Ludovic, the woman Pierrette. They are both very slim and fit people, he's tall and handsome with brown hair and a great sense of style, she's more average in size, but she has this easy elegance that they must be teaching at school here. Her long straight black hair looked wonderful and she had a nice butt that went with a beautiful pair of breasts. Honestly, I was impressed and also a bit jealous.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
They said hello and took me with them. They had a nice house by the beach and I got my own room. Also, there was a woman that took care of the cooking and provided me with my special diet. I never actually found out what the pair was doing for a living, but they had a lot of money.
It soon became apparent what they expected of me: They were both fetishists and regular customers of Dorothy. I was to make them happy and they would pay for everything.
And I mean, everything.
Not only did I get a custom wardrobe and some weights for training, they also paid for quite a few trips to European capitals. Over the three months I spent with them, I did quite a lot of sightseeing.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
To put it simple, I was their live-in dominatrix for three months. They would watch me work out, they would obey my every whim, they would surrender themselves completely to me. I particularly enjoyed banging one of them while the other watched or lifting and carrying them both at the same time. It was a very intense time, but I was having fun. Also, I was packing on muscle like crazy. I was quickly approaching Dorothy's level of muscularity. I was especially surprised by the growth of my biceps, pecs and neck muscles. This is not to say that I skipped leg day, but my upper body really grew at an amazing rate. You know that picture on the internet about bodybuilders looking as if a smaller guy was growing out of their shoulders? That was me then.

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
The sheer number of pages in this story, intimidated me from trying to catch up and read all of it, but I'm glad I did.  Thank you for continuing to add to it.  One attraction of many of your stories is, aside from the excellent quality, the fact that they are plausible.  They are fantasies, but I don't have to completely suspend my disbelief.  I like that her beau is someone believably suited to her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Thank you very much. I appreciate the support.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Hmmm, I guess this is a sort of cool continuation of it, I am glad that she is still growing muscle wise, I just don't know why she had to go to Europe, if it was me, I would've owned it, after all, the changes would be quite noticeable, but I guess Nora is a bit different, she's still concerned with what people think of her overall. I mean to be honest, she has some really good friends in Lina and Carter, who she knows is into her from the sex she and he engaged in (with Justin), and that's pretty much all that matters to me, that she has people who will support her no matter what. But hopefully she can come back and pick up where she left off, without too much of a problem. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
Love huge traps on a woman, that's great, but I still hope she's going to make Amber her bitch at some point ;)
And I really, really love the fact that she is growing fast!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
About my pecs. They've been my best bodypart for some while now. In France, they almost eclipsed the rest of my physique. I actually had to cut down a little on training them because they were getting so prominent. I realized they were getting too big when I found that I struggled with stuff right in front of me. I'll have to become a lot stretchier before I can work more on them. For now, my pecs are bigger than my boobs used to be. Awesome.

Dear diary!
I got another fill-up for my boobs. They're now really huge, especially since my pecs, who aren't small either, are pushing them up. My hosts wanted to watch the procedure and greatly enjoyed themselves. It was surprisingly hot to watch them getting off. However, the boobs are now a bit in the way. I'll have to become a lot stretchier before I get further fill-ups. Also, I might need bigger implants. These are already way too spherical and just look comic-booky. In a 90ies kind of way. I might have to get an outfit with pouches now.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
After three busy yet relaxing months, I decided to return home. I had carefully monitored my social media profile and the whole thing had somewhat died down after a while. Seeing how I had given no reaction and how most involved people were ashamed, the whole thing lost steam. I'd still have to be careful not to bring this mess up anymore, but for now, it was okay. Also, there had been a few scandals and disasters, so I managed to be forgotten by the media. Sweet anonymity!
I said goodbye to Ludovic and Pierrette and offered to visit them again soon. Maybe with Dorothy. I even managed to say everything in French. Yes. I guess my accent was still terrible, but still, another skill. As a goodbye present, they gave me a book by de Sade. You know, the guy who invented sadism. They were really trying to push their agenda there. I'll have to look into it.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
Home at last! Surprisingly enough, I got picked up by a lot of people: There were Dorothy and Iris, which I had somewhat expected. They both looked relieved to see me. I had opted for a more discreet outfit, including an oversized shirt and big scarf as well as some baggy pants. Actually, it didn't look stylish at all, but I preferred not to be recognized immediately. Dorothy and Iris wore simple old women outfits. The wide, shapeless suits covered their extreme bodies.
Now to the surprise: Lina was with them. She was wearing one of her regular outfits and was clearly very toned now. I greeted them ecstatically:
"Hello! It's so nice to be back. Thank you for coming and picking me up!"
I embraced Dorothy first:
"Madam, I am so thankful that you helped me there."
"We'll have to talk about your punishment for your indiscretion."
"Of course."
She nodded. As I hugged her, I felt her rock-hard muscles under the suit. Was she even stronger now?
I turned to Iris, thanked her and enjoyed the proximity of her full, plump body.
"Thank you for saving me."
"Don't mention it."
"Thank you, anyway."
Finally, I wrapped my arms around Lina:
"What are you doing here? It's great for you to here, but why?"
"I couldn't stop thinking about you. So I ended up with Dorothy."
"You did? What about José?"
"It's been over for a while."
"That's sad."
She smiled:
"Not really. He couldn't give me what I wanted."
I hesitated.
"Okay ..."
Dorothy interrupted:
"Let's get going."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
We got to the car and found Michael waiting for us. The new car was much bigger and more spacious than the old one. Iris sat in front, while we took Lina in our midst in the back. I could see she was enjoying herself being squeezed between our titanic bodies. Once we were ready, Michael drove off. I wanted to tell Dorothy about my stay in France, but she just shushed me. I decided to stay quiet for now, only occasionally glancing over to her. Lina could barely conceal her excitement. She clearly longed to talk to me but accepted Dorothy's authority. A lot had happened while I had been abroad. I wondered what was going on with Justin and Carter. I was far from underfucked, but I missed my guys nonetheless. As soon as I had a moment alone with Lina, I'd ask her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
We arrived at the mansion, Iris and Michael busied themselves getting everything ready. Dorothy walked inside. I noticed that the doors had been replaced by wider ones. Indeed, Dorothy's frame had equally grown larger. She turned around, looked at me and said:
"Not bad."
With these words, she grabbed my scarf and unwound it. Then, she pulled off my shirt, pants and underwear. Within seconds, I stood naked in front of her.
"Not bad at all. You spent those months well."
Now here's one thing: I've been doing a lot of cardio to keep up my stamina and be able to lug around this huge muscle-body, but it has a certain weight and ponderosity. The quickness of her movements surprised me. Lina stood there, practically salivating. Still, I knew I had to stay quiet until asked to speak.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Wow, I like where this is going definitely! Really good stuff bringing Dorothy back into it, I keep hoping that she shows a little of her strength here and there, but I liked the show of her quickness in this last chapter, and of her continued dominance over Nora despite Nora's recent growth. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View