Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582639 Posts in 74573 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 15, 2024, 08:40:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 226435 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Interesting last couple of comments. I don't want to sound brutal, but I will. When was the last time El_Roy_1999 didn't abandon a story? Legitimate question.

I do finish quite a few of my stories. Mostly the shorter ones. For the "novels", it's usually a matter of my other stuff taking up my time and then, the inspiration just fades away. I'd really love to finish them all and I hope I will. Sadly, this may take some time.

As far as I can remember, these are the stories that are still unfinished:

"And tomorrow ... The World!"
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=214414.0

"The Procedure"
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=162335.0

"The Martian"
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=158005.0

"College diary" is going along nicely, there is quite a bit of backlog and there's next to no research necessary. All this makes it easier. I will finish it, but there are still some parts I have to write.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
When I was dressed up, Eileen came in and told me that we would shoot outside. There's a ruined construction site close-by and apparently, nobody comes there, so we can take the photographs there. She handed me a big cloak, more like a poncho and we were off. I asked about Dorothy, but Eileen told me she was already there. I must admit, I was getting confused.
The place itself was actually quite desolate. The construction company had gone out of business years ago and now, the whole area was left to the elements. I got out of the car, feeling a little odd in my superhero costume. Eileen took out several cases and opened them, soon revealing a set of drones. Each of them was equipped with a camera and a projector. She let them rise in the air. I asked:
"What's that about?"
"I want the shots to be as dynamic as possible, so I'm going to just swoop around and catch you where I can. Just act natural."
"Natural? I'm dressed like a superhero."
She waved her hand:
"You know what I mean."
"Okay. So, what's my plot?"
"Didn't Dorothy tell you?"
"Not exactly."
"Well, it's pretty simple."
She explained it quickly. I was to look for her, then we'd have a fight and that would be it. Eileen would film it and take pictures. Finally, she turned on the microphone in my suit, checked it and said:
"You're good to go. Have fun!"

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
Interesting last couple of comments. I don't want to sound brutal, but I will. When was the last time El_Roy_1999 didn't abandon a story? Legitimate question.

I do finish quite a few of my stories. Mostly the shorter ones. For the "novels", it's usually a matter of my other stuff taking up my time and then, the inspiration just fades away. I'd really love to finish them all and I hope I will. Sadly, this may take some time.

As far as I can remember, these are the stories that are still unfinished:

"And tomorrow ... The World!"
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=214414.0

"The Procedure"
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=162335.0

"The Martian"
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=158005.0

"College diary" is going along nicely, there is quite a bit of backlog and there's next to no research necessary. All this makes it easier. I will finish it, but there are still some parts I have to write.

Thanks for the reply, I am enjoying College Diary, but do hope to see the others continued some day. keep up the good work!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
Fun? Well ... no. It is good to be reminded occasionally that I am part of a completely perverted enterprise. Also, Dorothy is a sore loser.
But let's start with the beginning. I entered the area carefully, the drones buzzing up above me. I guess their cameras were already rolling. I tried to do my best and give it a heroic stride, but the location felt quite sinister. I started looking around for Dorothy, but didn't find her.
I did discover an arrow sprayed on a wall and decided to follow it. By then, the atmosphere was really getting to me. I checked my equipment and found a flashlight on my suit's utility belt. Yes, the suit even incorporated a full set of "World's greatest detective" stuff. No baby shark repellent spray, though.
I looked around, now getting a little scared. Why was this? I am one of the biggest and strongest people I know, I have huge muscles, I've been trained as a wrestler by Dorothy and I was wearing a superhero outfit. Being afraid should be out of the question.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
Just as I was thinking about this, things went south. Suddenly, three people turned up, wearing ski masks and weird tracksuits. Their design did remind me of the "Castigatrix" outfit. Was this some bizarre joke?
Before I could even ask, one of them said:
"Well, hello there, little hero girl. Looking for trouble?"
Before I could answer, they charged me.
Happily, my reflexes took over. I grabbed the arm of the first one and threw him in the path of the second. As they fell on top of each other, number three came in range and tried to hit me. I jerked my head out of the way, took him and suplexed him. I hadn't expected this to work, but they soon found themselves on the ground, being rather confused. They scrambled to their feet and attacked again. I evaded them as good as I could and with the exception of some glancing blows, managed to hold up quite well. Before they could surround me, I slammed one of them to the ground and launched the other one against a wall. The third one just got a fist to his face and keeled over.
I looked for some zip ties in my belt, found them and attached the goons solidly to some exposed steel bars. I was looking good.
Just as I was thinking about questioning them, I heard Dorothy's mad laugh above.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
I'm fairly sure that scenario was set up by Dorothy as a sort of live action superhero short movie that she can sell on the web. And Dorothy is probably coming in the next part, they have an epic 10 minute long back and forth fight, Nora ends up winning, I'm thinking. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
I climbed up a ladder and soon found myself on a platform. It was an entire level of the planned building, but there were no walls, just a very large room. In several areas, pieces of the concrete above had dropped down, but all in all, it seemed rather secure. Surprisingly, the holes in walls and the windows had been covered in green cloth.
It took me a moment to realize that this was probably used to green-screen backgrounds in once the shot was over.
Dorothy waited for me, towering in her evil outfit. At her side, Iris and Michael were waiting, both wearing matching outfits that followed their mistress' theme. Dorothy shouted:
"Equalizer! You have come. Prepare to be chastised!"
I just wanted to do a facepalm. This was so corny!
Still, I kept up appearances and howled back:
"Your plans are foiled and I have come to take you down!"
"We'll see about that. At her!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%

Dear diary!
Yes, everything went to shit right then. Iris and Michael charged me head-on. I had expected some kind of flashy show-off fight, but no, they just rammed me to the ground. I hadn't even thought about dodging. Instead, I got thrown to the ground and almost knocked myself out landing on my head.
I struggled to get them off me, managed to throw Michael down, but suddenly, I felt Dorothy's vise-like grip on my arm. She twisted me around and held me as I tried to escape, but with three massive people weighing me down, there wasn't much I could do. The other guys I thought I had defeated showed up too.
In this moment, I began to think about using the safe-word. After all, this was getting rather extreme.
The odd thing about this was, I wasn't disliking this. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it, but ... the whole situation was turning me on. I am pretty certain that I am no sub or masochist, but, yes.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Interesting to see the "hero" get overwhelmed, I expected her to dispatch Iris and Michael fairly easily, like Batman would with Catwoman's or the Penguin's goons. And then she and Dorothy would have the epic fight. Maybe Nora needs a Robin type sidekick? Anyway, I still find this story very interesting, looking forward to more. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
Even thinking about all this makes me uneasy. I have handed over control of my life to an ancient, probably insane musclewoman and even though it was only play-acting, I couldn't say whether I enjoyed it or not. I probably can't accept what is going on. Should I get therapy? I doubt so. But all of this is weird.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
I soon found myself bound and tied up. Dorothy was an undeniable expert on these matters and put her entire art into it. I couldn't help noticing that she was enjoying herself tremendously. She pulled the strings tighter and finally said:
"So much about your heroics, Equalizer. I must say, you are quite in a pickle."
In a pickle? Yes, this is the word she used. What was this supposed to be, a 1960ies Batman show? I wondered whether I should say something like "This will turn sour soon." or about being "ajar", but decided against it.
Instead, I focused on freeing myself. I doubted that Dorothy would tie me up so I absolutely couldn't escape. This wouldn't really fit the story.
I struggled against the ropes, trying to use the edges of the armor to get a grip on them. Above, the drones buzzed, filming my fight. This was getting really awkward.
Finally, I managed to free my hand, when I was roughly turned on my back.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
I just went down to dinner. Suffice to say, everything is really awkward right now. But to finish the whole ordeal:
Dorothy stood above me, gloating at my weakness. I fumbled for the rope behind my back, finally catching a loop and pulling at it, loosening the knots. The henchmen laughed and guffawed. Finally, Dorothy said:
"My dearest Equalizer, I have called both the cops and the papers. Soon, everybody will know your secret identity. And then, I doubt you will ever bother me again."
She laughed again, then added:
"Hoist her up."
I was roughly pulled up feet first and soon realized I was going to be hung up head-down on a rail. I had to act quickly.
"Don't you want to know who I am?"
Meanwhile, I managed to free my hand.
"I'll read it in the morning papers. With a nice cup of coffee in my hand."
My arm was free.
"I doubt you will. I ..." I had to pause for a second as the henchmen began pulling me up. "... I had a plan B ready from the start."
Dorothy gave me an admiring look.
My other hand was free. Now for the big finish!
"A plan B?"
I grabbed my ties, inhaled, and flexed. With a crack, the whole set-up blew apart. I fell down on my face but caught myself quick enough to avoid hitting my head. I rolled and immediately started punching the henchmen.
Dorothy shouted:
"Hold her, catch her!", but I was relentless and probably even broke one guy's jaw.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
Nice scene, I liked it a lot! Good to see Nora playing along, showing her power and toughness. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Thank you for your ongoing support. I really appreciate it!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Dear diary!
Once I got rid of the small fry, I turned to Dorothy. I gave her the death stare and charged.
As I thundered at her, she ducked down and kicked against my leg, sending me to the ground. I rolled, got back up, grabbed her foot and twisted it, throwing her to the ground. Before she even landed, Dorothy did a kipup and slammed her knee in my face. Thank God for the armor's chin strap!
She advanced on me, pushing me back and striking at me. I barely managed to stay ahead of her, evading and deflecting her blows. I had to admit that her speed was amazing. I had never expected her to be not only strong, but also deceptively quick. Whenever I managed to get out of her flurry of blows, she bobbed back and forth and my attacks were in vain.
Finally, I ended with my back against a wall. I wasn't entirely sure she was still acting. She pulled her arm back, ready to give me a murderous finisher. I flexed my abs, awaiting the strike.
When it came, I felt the air being blasted from my lungs. However, I immediately got a hold of me and struck back. I was aching and desperate to recover, but I forced myself against her and suddenly, I had her in a choke-hold. I tried to lift my mentor, but she immediately wrapped her superior legs around my waist and began squeezing me.
I almost collapsed, gritting my teeth and switching my grip.
With a desperate move, I threw her from me. She landed on the ground, clearly surprised by my resistance. She stood up, stretched and said:
"Not bad for a weakling."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View