Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

Started by El_Roy_1999, June 16, 2014, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
After the disaster with Justin, I stayed in my room for a while. I really had no wish to see anybody. As I sat on my bed, I suddenly remembered Dorothy's present. I had totally forgotten about it. Of course, my curiosity was piked. I wondered what might be in it. On the other hand, I was pretty sure there was some insane sex toy in it. Or some fetish clothes. Did I really want to see that?
In the end, my curiosity got the best of me and I took it out of my bag. As always with Dorothy, even the wrapping was elegant and very fancy. I did my best not to tear the paper and finally opened the little box.
It was a set of underwear. Seven bras and panties. Now, you might imagine those to be some lacy or even rubbery things, but no. Those were actual sports outfits. I looked at them. They even looked comfortable. I had to try them on.
You couldn't imagine how comfortable they are. This is incredible. I have never worn anything like these. It's the exact right amount of support. I don't know why, but I really enjoyed wearing them. I also looked quite cool in them. I tested the bra by doing some jumping jacks. Incredible. There was a slight bounce, more like a quivering. This was the "weapon of choice" for working out. I also found a little card in the package.
"I hope you enjoy these. Have some nice holidays and don't forget to stay fit. Dorothy."
I don't know about you, but Dorothy is like a fairy godmother to me.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I had an odd dream tonight. I was in my room, right where I slept and Dorothy came in. She was naked and all shiny and pumped up. She even seemed a bit bigger than before. I tried to get up, but she pushed me back down with her huge, super-powerful arm and climbed on top of me. I was trapped between her thighs. Then, she planted her arms on the sides of my head and said:
"Lick me."
I slithered down and tried to, but I couldn't reach her ... parts. I tried to tell her, but she just ordered me again.
"Lick me!"
"Lick me, or I'll crush your head!"
I struggled and tried, but there was no way I could. I woke up all sweaty and had my head stuck between my mattress and my nightstand. What a crazy dream!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

That was a pretty weird dream, yes, I wonder what that means, in terms of her mental state right at the moment? I'm thinking she does miss Dorothy a little bit, but enough to worship her? Well, dreams are dreams, they can't always be the most logically linear of experiences. But as for the chapter before this, I liked that after she had a low, with Justin reacting to her body negatively, that she had a high, with her new pairs of bras and panties making her feel confident and sexy. But now I'm sort of wondering if the bra and panties had an influence on the dream? Well, whatever the reason, it's still a very interesting storyline and I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I've been thinking a lot lately. I did some simple workout routines and I was amazed about how good the clothes worked. I'm still unsure, but maybe I want to be in shape. Not Dorothy's size, of course, but being fit might actually be awesome. I'll ask her to train me further. I hope she says yes.
In the meantime, I've decided to continue my routine here. I might just as well use the time while I'm here. It's not as if there's anything else to do.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I can't stand it anymore. This place is like a prison. The people are boring and my family is really getting on my nerves. Yesterday, I saw Amber talk to Justin. Maybe that's why he was so reluctant. Has she been hitting on him? Have I neglected him? I had no other choice. I couldn't just flunk my exams for him.
I have to get out of here.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Interesting once again, I'm guessing she's going to go to the only place where she felt comfortable in the last little while, Dorothy's house, despite it being so far away, it's like for some reason everything good that has happened to her has been because of Dorothy and now there's just this underlying impulse to get back with her. Whatever the reason is, seeing more of Dorothy is always pleasant, older muscle is still a huge turn on to me. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Thank you for your ongoing support. I am glad you like the story. Karma to you too.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Ogimen87

The story gets better and better! Keep up the good work El_Roy_1999! :singing:

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I finally found time to call Dorothy. I want to return early. The conversation was rather odd, as usual. Here's how it went:
"Hello Nora. I'm in Europe right now. Is it important?"
"Do you have a customer?"
"For the next two weeks. So, what is it?"
"I want to get back to your place earlier."
"When?"
"As soon as possible."
"If you don't mind being alone, you can come right away."
"What about Iris and Michael?"
"Michael is with me, Iris is having a procedure."
"A procedure? Is she sick?"
I could hear a chuckle on the other end of the line.
"You have seen her, haven't you? Society might say she is sick anyway. No, she's fine. But after a lot of begging, I have caved in and let her have her things done."
"Things?"
"You'll see. Anyway, if you don't mind being alone, you're welcome."
"Thank you."
"Just an aside question: Is there any trouble with Justin?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Suit yourself. Have a nice stay, I've got to get back to it."
I really didn't want to know what "it" was.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Finally we have a first name for the main character, Nora! I'm sorry, that's been bothering me since the beginning, now I'm happy to find out that I can call her Nora instead of this girl, this main character, our protagonist. So yeah, the other main thing I can take from this chapter is that Nora wants to move back in with Dorothy, because that's where she felt the most comfortable there. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
Mom drove me back to the airport. She was really disappointed, but I told her I had just remembered I had to write an essay and some other stuff for the term. I'm pretty sure she realized it was because of Justin, but she didn't say a thing. I didn't say goodbye to him. There's no point. I can't stand thinking of him. I only wish I wouldn't be so sad because of all this.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
It feels odd to be alone at Dorothy's mansion. I only now realize how big it really is. Until now, I only used the areas I was meant to, but now, I am exploring it. I must admit, I'm not entirely sure whether that was a good idea. The first weird thing I discovered, was Dorothy's wardrobe. I had wondered before where she kept all her stuff. It turns out there's a really big room next to her bedroom that's full of crazy stuff. You have it all: Bodysuits, masks, boots, gloves, corsets. I had to try some of them on, but it doesn't work. With Dorothy's body, they're all custom made. It's fascinating how much room I have when I put one of the on. It also smells funny, especially the rubber stuff.
The other thing I found was the basement. I've never been down there, but this is really sick. There's everything: hooks on the walls, a rack and one of these weird sideways crosses. There's even a chair like at the gynecologist, only with black leather on it. Where did she get all this stuff?
Finally, I found a collection of pictures of her. You could really see her progression. Until the 1980ies, she looked pretty normal. Then, she sort of exploded in all directions. I still wonder how she did that. I should ask her. I caught myself thinking what it'd be like to be huge like her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
So I guess I'm now officially a pervert! I just spent a couple of hours photoshopping a picture of me until I was as muscular as Dorothy. I hid it deep in my folders and then opened documents, until it disappeared from my history. I must admit, I look impressive. Like, really, really big. I wonder what it feels like to be like this? To take up so much space.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Dear diary!
I've done my best to do my workouts like Dorothy showed me. It's really exhausting, but I'm totally motivated. I also took a few "before" pictures. I want to impress her when she returns. I called the company that delivers her food and told them she returned earlier. I don't have this kind of money, so I hope she won't mind. At the gym, I saw a guy who was really nice to look at. I saw him before, but only now did I really see him. Before, this stupid Justin sort of blocked my vision. Now that he's gone, I can take a look around and check this guy out.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

Good! Nora doesn't need that punk Justin anymore, if she can find someone who can appreciate her new body and her personality, then that's great, I hope this guy at the gym notices her and likes what he sees. Hope by the time Dorothy comes home, Nora will have a surprise and look like a smaller, younger version of her. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!