gfx gfx
roidbazaar steroidify
parapharma ugfreak
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
465597 Posts in 60745 Topics by 30037 Members - Latest Member: yourtube September 17, 2019, 01:06:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  ENIGMA returns to London in June
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ENIGMA returns to London in June  (Read 16495 times)

Offline sharkymarky

ENIGMA returns to London in June
« on: May 10, 2014, 10:57:01 pm »
Enigma is returning to London 25-29 June!!!

http://wb270.diana*****.com/eur/enigma.htm

She's currently dieting to super-ripped status and has a few remaining sessions available for people to come and enjoy her.

If you've not met her before, believe me when I say she'll blow your mind! Incredibly friendly, relatively new to sessioning which means she takes pride in her time with you and (with my session) goes the extra mile to deliver a mind-blowing experience. Gentlemen - please get in touch with her to book a session quick - she's needing a few more sessions to make her visit pay - if you've not seen her yet, imagine moulding the size of Kris Clark with the ripped nature of Sheila Bleck, add the sexiness of Kristyna Tomaschova and you've got an amazing package to enjoy.

My interest? Saw her on her first visit and had an amazingly fantastic time - suggestively the Carlsberg of session girls.

Offline e_honda

Re: ENIGMA returns to London in June
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 11:20:58 pm »
*sigh*

Session scene just better right now in Europe than the US. Hopefully she makes a US trip one of these days.

Offline sharkymarky

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 08:42:03 am »
e-Honda - guess it costs a lot for an eastern European to get to the States and then session. Perhaps she needs a fellow like-minded fan stateside to put together a package to tempt her?

UK_Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 08:56:11 am »
Enigma is returning to London 25-29 June!!!

http://wb270.diana/eur/enigma.htm

She's currently dieting to super-ripped status and has a few remaining sessions available for people to come and enjoy her.

If you've not met her before, believe me when I say she'll blow your mind! Incredibly friendly, relatively new to sessioning which means she takes pride in her time with you and (with my session) goes the extra mile to deliver a mind-blowing experience. Gentlemen - please get in touch with her to book a session quick - she's needing a few more sessions to make her visit pay - if you've not seen her yet, imagine moulding the size of Kris Clark with the ripped nature of Sheila Bleck, add the sexiness of Kristyna Tomaschova and you've got an amazing package to enjoy.

My interest? Saw her on her first visit and had an amazingly fantastic time - suggestively the Carlsberg of session girls.

The web link didn't work for me (maybe because I'm in the UK like the DtV hosting site for wb270?).  Anyway, the link that works for me is: http://wb270.com/eur/enigma.htm

se254eva

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 09:53:52 am »
All sounds very promising but are there any other photos? 

Offline dave72

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 10:44:36 am »
I hope she will come in Paris !!!

Offline sharkymarky

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 11:31:21 am »
As for photo's - presuming we all know who she is, we can follow here on Facebook! She's just posted this one this morning! (Don't know how to post pics so hope this link works?)

Offline sharkymarky

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 11:32:32 am »
Arms (3rd May)

Offline e_honda

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 03:22:35 pm »
e-Honda - guess it costs a lot for an eastern European to get to the States and then session. Perhaps she needs a fellow like-minded fan stateside to put together a package to tempt her?

Suppose it's possible, but gotta be tough to arrange and you just never know how many people would end up flaking out at the last moment. I know a bunch of people in Australia once tried pooling together to get Kris Clark to make a visit. I don't know if that ever worked out... or did it?

I spoke to her briefly via e-mail and she has visited the States before and loved it.  She said it was a shame she wasn't doing sessions at the time. She said another trip is possible when she can afford to travel again. I think she works full time and has a kid, so it's not something that would be easy, but the fact that she's done it before and enjoyed it gives me hope. Very warm and friendly person in her response, and of course that just adds to her appeal.

Offline joevkl

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2014, 07:55:40 am »

Please see the latest condition of Enigma.  She is extremely nice and very accomodating.  Amazing physique and the most incredible ripped abs.  You will be very glad you met her.  Send her an email and she will get back to you quickly.  You can't go wrong with Enigma.

Offline sharkymarky

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 12:27:26 pm »
Is anyone considering seeing Enigma in June? If so she needs a few more bookings to confirm the trip. Like the past post, she's quite new to sessions and therefore really attentive and wants to please,  completely ignoring her huge ripped, mega body of course!

Will post her latest pictures tonight that she emailed me - difficult atm as on the beach, looking at some honeys and imagining the ripped, Muscled Enigma at my side - with suntan cream!

Book her up Gents!

j635746

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 06:23:22 pm »
She's been in touch with me as we met before but the proposed time I had in mind she cannot do and due to other work commitments, I can't see her at any other time.  She mentioned that the other guy had not really confirmed his booking so I may still see her.  She knows that she's got a 2 hour confirmed booking with me if she is free.

musclefan1000

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2014, 07:54:44 pm »
She's on top of my list, too!

Offline sharkymarky

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2014, 10:58:54 pm »
Folks - she's just text me her flight time and hotel (I'm picking her up). She's definitely coming so if you're interested, please contact her for a session. Let's keep her calibre of FBB coming and not let her down with no-shows??? For those of you whose booked, hope you're as excited as I am!

Offline joevkl

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2014, 03:44:06 am »

Please see the most recent pictures of Enigma.  Looking huge, ripped, and vascular...stunning.

Enigma still has available times in London, please contact her to set up an appointment.

bmusclesfu@gmail.com

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  ENIGMA returns to London in June

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View