⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: What other themes to you mix with muscle?

Started by dreammachine, April 24, 2014, 06:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asqwert

Gender bending bodies, pretty faces. Bodies so jacked they shame men's and attract women. Dressing up as a boy because they can, walking around topless because they CAN (mistaken as a guy so no one really minds). Body reveals, you think she's a regular pretty girl but under those baggy clothes she's the one on top tonight

asqwert

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

TheMoleUK

I'm much more into the strength than the muscle.

On top of that I do like a bit of humour. A story that is FUN!

And a superstrong lady who is a bit of a show off is always nice... :-)

sgaww

First, I'm not criticizing anyone's twist.  We are in a strange, imaginary world here.  These are just my interests.

I am more of a fan of strength than gigantic muscles.  I like my women fit and strong, even super strong, but clearly feminine.  She Hulk or the buffer versions of Power Girl or Superwoman are sort of my ideals. Yes, a good well written story about a GIRL with big muscles can be fun from time to time of course, but the sixty inch biceps just don't make sense to ME for a slew of reasons.

Beyond that I like stories that have a few twists and some real connections.  The "big girl breaks stuff" stories don't do much for me.  Why does she break stuff?  That is what makes a story interesting.

I don't tend to care for the "whole world changed" plots.  Superstrong women are cool because they are unique.  How they operate in the world with this gift/curse is what usually makes a good story. 

Oh, and of course sexiness is important.  But I don't care for the crazy violent sex - especially snuff stories.  I know some guys do get into that and my line is probably further along than others, but there are so many stories with that them that it has to be done masterfully to be interesting. 

Also, it is nice when a story is really set in a certain time and place.  Often stories are "a town" and that really gets old. 

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jaguar

Brains and evolution.  The "meteor" or whatever, should not merely make women stronger, but also smarter.


And perhaps rather than every woman being stronger and smarter than every man, make it that 80% of women are smarter and stronger than 80% of men.  So there is overlap, just less overlap.  Women are already well on their way their academically, so just add the physical to that.

The overlap means men will still try to keep up, and sometimes succeed. 


And evolution is often a nice twist in a story.  The changes that happen today due to different motivates and incentives being given one sex and the other, eventually becoming genetic traits of the sexes.

A story can have one or the other.   >:D
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

jhunter


I_Like_Escargot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm fond of corruption and influence change.
Interesting take, would you mind sharing some of your favourites? Wouldn't mind reading something new.