clearskypharmacy

gfx gfx
www.pharmacomstore.ws bodygear.to
roids24.to arlrussia
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
428156 Posts in 56716 Topics by 30705 Members - Latest Member: Kpack February 17, 2019, 01:47:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A about sessions  |  Kissing during wrestling sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kissing during wrestling sessions  (Read 20436 times)

Offline docarsenal

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
Re: Kissing during wrestling sessions
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2019, 01:49:36 am »
One of my fantasies is having a FBB trash talk, get on top of me, pinning both my hands down then aggressively start grinding/dry humping me, followed by breast smothering, then with 1 hand grabbing my balls and with her other hand grabs my throat and sticks her tongue inside my mouth and starts kissing me forcibly against my will until I finish in my pants.

Offline junglepet77

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    50%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2019, 03:26:14 am »
Kissing a thing that women find very personal.  At least most of them.  You shouldn't really just go for it during the session.  It kind of just happens.  She will send you non verbal signals that it's okay.  This is hard for me to explain.  She has to feel very comfortable with you during the session.  She has to find you attractive.  You have to act like a gentleman and definitely have good hygiene.  It's almost like a date.  You go out on a date but you don't say the night before "can we kiss tomorrow night"  If your a guy who's dated a bit you'll  know if it's right.  I think some guys will get what I'm saying but some probably won't.  And that' not a knock against you.  Best advice I have is be nice, play it cool, don't pressure, don't beg.

Tyrone is absolutely correct. In one case it was a first session - role play with scissors and light wrestling. She was the Jungle Amazon and I was Tarzan, both of us in animal print. Nothing was planned but the chemistry was there. Within the first three or four minutes we looked at each other and it happened, along with full body worship for both of us. Very hot.

Another time, same role play with a very strict Domina I saw for a while (not an FBB but athletic) she gave me a look. I went for it. We have been sensual ever since.

It happens.., but it can’t be planned.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    83.33%
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2019, 12:04:57 am »
A UTR sessioner once carried me With heels on against the wall and we were making out!  A mirror on the side! One of the most amazing experiences EVER in my life!  She took the heels off for the rest of the session but that was AMAZING! I’m 5’8 220

Offline MixedFighter99

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2019, 10:40:38 pm »
Yeah you can never plan on chemistry which is what it takes to kiss a sessioniate. I only kissed a handful of them despite how many I session with and almost always it came as a completely shock to me except one.

Offline ziv4943

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2019, 01:50:01 pm »
It is ok to ask before the session if she is comfortable doing it. Most women will gave a straight answer.

Offline Alina-fan

• Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2019, 07:35:11 am »
You could ask nicely. Some girls offer hj, or topless sessions, but when it comes to kissing most of them don't do that.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2019, 07:07:05 pm »
You could ask nicely. Some girls offer hj, or topless sessions, but when it comes to kissing most of them don't do that.

Yeah defintiely has nice but fully expect a no. Frankly you are more likely to a topless session or even a hj and possibly a bj then kissing. Its just intimidate that means a lot more then a hj or even again a bj.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Q & A about sessions  |  Kissing during wrestling sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View