Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nice Calves mix

Started by Diamond Calves, April 09, 2014, 12:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamond Calves

 :thanks: yamada! And here the next one:... :wow:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Diamond Calves

Maybe somebody knows already the movie from youtube or other sites.
I am not shure.  :blah: My movie is direct from clipsforsale...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bluedays

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And here now the movie of legendary Shannon:  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow Knurri01 I never know such movie exist!!! I joined that site 7 years ago but I couldn't find that movie,just some pictures taken while she did this video and I guess most of us here have them already.They took down a lot of good stuff by that time ???. Is there more pictures or videos of her that you happen to have? I know you'd be kind enough to share them :) Thanks a lot and K+ again
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Diamond Calves

Thanks for the nice feedback & karma. I'll post more of shannon in the next few days...

Diamond Calves

And here something from Laura again! She moves
slowly, so you can see her calves better...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


HelmutH

Great stuff! Laura is awesome!

Diamond Calves

 ^-^  Information to you all. Saradas has deleted my Public Calves thread completely...because these are not muscle girl calves.
I am sorry. How ever, my youtube channel is still active!

krsto


kinyo1


Diamond Calves

Big balls in black stockings....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Diamond Calves

Yesterday "Victoria" big balls & now something of "Fantasy calves"!
I think it´s nothing realy new for the most of you, but nice... ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

Diamond Calves

Yes I have more...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Diamond Calves

Not sure, if somebody has posted this movie already of Jen R.:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Diamond Calves

And to musclelegman, that is cynthia colon!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry for the late answer... ;D

Diamond Calves

Thanks too for Karma...Kelly Muscle Calves, new movie:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login