gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
467227 Posts in 59313 Topics by 30064 Members - Latest Member: elrond October 15, 2019, 09:15:15 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Find the right nickname  |  Amber Deluca
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amber Deluca  (Read 12253 times)

Amber

Amber Deluca
« on: October 31, 2012, 07:43:55 am »
I am pleased to announce my upcoming tour to the following cities:

London   November 20-22
Amsterdam   November 23-26
Frankfurt      November 26-29
Zurich         November 30-Dec 2
London       December 2-4

I have been living in San Diego all summer soaking up the California sunshine and training hard and filming lots of kinky videos.  I am bigger, stronger and leaner at 210 pounds than ever.  At 5'9 barefooted, my body weight has fluctuated between 200-220 pounds for the past few years, but this is by far the best quality 210 pounds I have ever been, I have a six pack, striated cannonball shoulders, and vascularity in my limbs.  I am as strong as ever and I lift people overhead as part of my normal routine weekly.  I was at Muscle Beach in Santa Monica this past weekend and pressed 185x10 reps and overhead lifted a few people on the beach, both two handed and one handed for my lifestyle documentary I am filming.  I have fine tuned and balanced the finer nuances of maintaining a world class strong woman level of strength and a lean physique, embodying the perfect comic book hybrid of exotic looks, size, strength, and sensuality.  I am of Native American descent, so my skin is a caramel tan year round and perfectly smooth and silky.  Having said that, I get more compliments on my mind, eyes, charisma, and playfulness-- so although my body is top notch, true eroticism starts in the brain.   

You may contact me at  to inquire about a session.   When booking a session, please state the name of the city in the subject line, a list of session references (if any), the type of session you would like, and the amount of time you would like to book.  I will then advise you of the new rate and standard protocol.  Please book early and be patient with my response time.  It gets a little hectic in scheduling, but I do my best, as I am a one woman show, and manage all my own business affairs.  If for some reason, I do not respond within a week, feel free to send a second email forwarding the initial email.  Also, always include the history of our dialog in all communications. 

To see current photos you may go to AzianiIron.com (current update taken two weeks ago), and my clips store at www.Clips4Sale.com/store/23925, which is updated three times weekly.   My travel schedule is posted at www.wb270.com.  You may also drop by www.HerBicepscam.com and chat with me on webcam over the next couple of weeks. 

For the rest of the world, I will travel approximately quarterly.  The next tour is tentatively scheduled in March for Rome, Milan, Athens and Istanbul, and in May, Australia. 

I appreciate all of my loyal fans, friends and clients around the globe that have supported my work over the years.  I look forward to an exciting fun filled 2013 and hope to see you soon!   

Warm Regards,
Amber DeLuca
www.GoddessofFetish.com

Amber

Amber DeLuca
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 03:01:37 am »
Thank you for all of your kind words and support.  And thank you for posting all the photos from FB.  Oh yes, and to the Knicksfan, nowhere did I ever claim I never used any supplements.  I did state the truth, and that is I am naturally freakishly strong, due to being in the gym for 25 years before I ever started a cycle of anything.  i can go into the gym on any given day and bench 225 for 10 reps no problem amongst other freaky things the average weight trained dude cannot do.  Not many women can do that, and if they can, it's due to a lot of chemical assistance.   That's far different from most fbbs, who start cycling from early in their careers, and by the time they are 30 or 40 they looked like a piece of beef jerky, forget about an fbb that has been cycling hard until she is my age or into her 50's.  If I cycled like that, (which I obviously do not need to) I would have an even bigger clit (darn, maybe I should! LOL) and my face, skin and hair would show the effects.  Hormone replacement therapy for women is terrific if done properly.  If done to the stage of abuse or transgender protocol, which is quite typical for fbbs competing, then the side effects are nasty.  No thank you.  I do not need to shave anywhere a woman would not normally shave, and my skin on my entire body is as smooth as a baby's ass, and I do not need a wig.

Bottom line is, a lot of hard work in the gym, really high quality food, and a bump done ever so judiciously with the right supplements, and it does a body good! I am lucky I have a team of men that support what I do, and also design my supps for me.   My natural bodyweight before bodybuilding and powerlifting was 185.  Now, I walk around at 215.  You don't pile on 30 pounds of weight with drugs alone.  Take a look at people that are not hardcore athletes and are not naturally strong (typical bodybuilder types).  Ever notice when they are off, you hardly recognize them?  And ever notice when you touch their muscles, they do not have that really hard, really strong, really "I can really hurt you" feeling?"  That's because the muscle is drug trained/pushed, and very unlike really naturally developed muscles of athletes, powerlifters and Olympic weightlifters. 

I am not just "another pretty face", but I have taken my athletic training seriously and study with the best of the best in the field.  I was a standout volleyball player, armwrestler, grappler in college, to leading 5.10 sport routes (at a bodyweight of 170 is insane) then onto bodybuilding then finally my last passion, powerlifitng and strongwoman events.   

Online zig563

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Amber DeLuca
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 04:50:59 am »
Great post Amber. I'm a big fan of  your new look. You look fantastic and your hard work shows. I played football through college at a decent level and the lifts you do are ones I can not do. My shoulders do not have that kind of strength now in my late 40's. Major shoulder surgery is part of it, butI don't think I could do it anyway. That is some hard stuff. Some people who never lift or rarely do....have no idea how difficult that is.

I've checked out your site and the clips 4 sale store and will be buying soon. I'm still hoping you do one vs a tall skinny girl. I missed you when you came to NY years back. I was going to be at the NY Muscleclub event, but my granny died that day. That was like 9 years ago....man time flies.

Keep up the fantastic work. You look great at 215. I'm hoping for 220 if you want that. Many people do not realize how tough certain lifts can be on the joints. Technique and taking care of your joints are important. The strength has to be there as well, but it not easy. The taller you are...the harder it is as well. You are about 5-10. That is tall for a girl. Longer lockout than someone 5 inches shorter. Nice post. :rock:

laughaboutidiots

Amber DeLuca
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 08:36:09 am »
amber...nearly all things you wrote are the truth....
and one thing also has to be mentioned: its not double as hard to get a good physique standing tall than the short ones...its four times as hard ! !  (and i know what i am taliking about....even with my 255 lbs i look skinny ;D)

I do not need to shave anywhere a woman would not normally shave, and my skin on my entire body is as smooth as a baby's ass,
only thing that needs to get corrected....bodyhair growth happen before clit growht....if you dont have bodyhair its a gentic factor of your part origin....even males of that origign dont have bodyhair (like japanese also)

Amber

Amber DeLuca
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 08:07:16 pm »
Hey guys, glad you enjoy me as much as I do you.   You are right, bigggurls fan about the bodyhair.  I am American Indian, and I am pretty non furry to begin with.  And, yes, it is hard to put on size the longer the limbs, but the pay off is worth the time, energy and effort.  Early on in my bodybuilding career, my weak points were no back thickness/width, and small shoulders and arms, like most women.  It took me literally years and getting over 200 lbs for everything to catch up to my legs, as I have been an athlete for years before bodybuilding.  I think a tall, long physique is  more aesthetic than a shorter one, and the symmetry and proportion is superior.  But, we can only work with what our parents gave us and genetics.  I am blessed with what my parents gave me, as no matter what I do now, no eating, eating clean, eating bad, no supps, supps, Paleo diet, junkfood diet, it does not matter, I always hold my muscle and weigh 210 lbs. Now, that 210 fluctuates as far as the quality from time to time because, like anything in life, we go through cycles and evolution of progressions, and maintenance. 

Online zig563

• Activity:
    6.67%
Amber DeLuca
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 08:12:35 pm »
You are one of a kind Amber. Nice sincere truths in your post. :clap:

Online zig563

• Activity:
    6.67%
Amber DeLuca
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 01:58:04 am »
Two of us for the skinny girls and I know a bunch more. No pressure on Amber though. She'll do it when she feels the timing is good. The victim has to be able to act too. A nice skinny Ann Coulter type who can act out being snuffed out by Amber. Maybe a boyfirend battle or school yard catfight of some sort wth np help for skinny. Amber'smean side comes out. :woohoo:

nujerz84

Amber DeLuca
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 02:32:19 am »
Amber hot and sexy self is never in doubt.

Online zig563

• Activity:
    6.67%
Amber DeLuca
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 02:43:20 am »
You can see by the most recent pics what Amber is talking about. She was not as thick up top or in the areas that women tend to be weaker in. She has done an amazing and slow transofrmation to get as big as she is. Those pics look like she did in her American Glad years. A beautiful face is a beautiful face and Amber still has that lovely exotic look going on. She's a good athlete. Some fbbs are not. You learn that when you meet them. Some are from athletic backgrounds while others are not. Amber is an athlete.

Offline MM2K

• Activity:
    0%
Amber DeLuca
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 05:45:34 am »
Its nice to see you on the boards Amber. You are an amazing woman. I enjoy your adult work but I would also love to see you on mainstream fitness sites like herbiceps, hdphysiques, and krivstudios. I was happy to see you on diymuscle.

Some have said that your size (height and weight) keeps you from being marketable in mainstream adult work - that you are only marketable in domination/fetish scenes with small men. I really dont think this is the case and I dont want it to be the case. I know there is a demand for you to do fetish/domination - so  I dont blame you doing that - but it would be great to see you doing more regular adult work. Would you consider going the route of Rhonda Lee Quaresma and doing a few studio scenes - such as Bodybuilders in Heat , etc?
NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

laughaboutidiots

Amber DeLuca
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 08:23:19 am »
thats one of the funniest posts i have read the last time  :)

telling  a multimillionar not being marketable.....and asking the most moneymaking girl going the route of a broke girl  ;D

Offline iceman706

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Amber DeLuca
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 08:51:13 pm »
Amber. I think you are and incredibly beautiful woman. Great posts and pics.
Would love to see you come to Toronto some day.

Offline ana1x

• Activity:
    53.33%
Re: Amber Deluca
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2016, 08:22:08 am »
Hi Amber.  Please come in France ! ;-)

Offline shdrfan79

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Amber Deluca
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2017, 08:56:29 pm »
You're not that good at responding to emails are you?

I wouldn't worry unless something has changed recently she is only interested in doing lift and carry with smaller men anyway.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Find the right nickname  |  Amber Deluca

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View