Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [topad9] Stories~collected

Started by topad9, March 13, 2014, 12:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topad9

Jeff opened the door to the Music Room.

"Hal, what the hell?"

Hal had on women's nylons, high heels and a mini skirt.

"Jeff, I didn't know you were home.  I thought you were at your yoga class.  I am sorry if this is a surprise to you"

"Yeah it does.  I don't get it.  Do you want to be a woman or something?"

"No, no.  I just have been feeling the urge to try women's clothes on.  It makes me...well...it stimulates me for some reason"

"Well, I have to say...you ARE kind of cute.  Your legs look amazing and those heels, and ...do you have any underwear on?"

"No Jeff.  See"

Hal raise his skirt.  He bent over.  By now Jeff's cock was at full attention.  All 8" of it.  (Oh, yeah...it shrunk along with his height).

He slowly put it into Hal's anus.  Every so gently.  Then started to push...


"PUSH MOM, come on don't give up", yelled Cathy as her mom tried to get one last rep of her bench press.

She barely got it...with a tiny bit of help from Cathy and was done with her 4th Set.

"Mom, you are working so hard.  Where did you get the energy?"

"Well hon...I have to admit things between your father and I are not that great.  He is always overseas or working 15 hour days.  I never see him.  I have needs.  We just have not been intimate in so long.  So I guess I need an outlet for my pent up energy"

"When you say so long, what do you mean mom?  How long has it been?"

"Along time Cathy...years...I mean like 2 years since I have sex!"

" Oh mom, I am so sorry.  Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Yes, honey just keep pushing me.  I want to get huge like you.  I want to get ride of this tension and the weights seem like a great place to do it.  Plus, I have to say I think you look amazing.  Its almost...attractive to me...I mean muscles on a woman"

Cathy walked over to her mom.  6' 6.5" of  towering muscle and 5' 11" of beautiful sinewy hard, vascular woman. 

They embraced.  Mrs. Reynolds felt a hard, sharp bulge pushing into her stomach.

"Cathy, are you okay?  What is that, a belt for something?"

"No mom, its my clit.  I don't understand it but its growing.  And it looks like a, well, a penis.  Its getting out of control."

"I don't understand honey.  A clit is just a small part of our feminine make up...it should be"...

Cathy pulled down her pants.  She uncurled her clit which was now 7" long and totally hard all the time, all day, 100% of the time.  It looked like an erect penis and was actually starting to have an opening at the top.

"Mom, I am really scared.  I don't now what is happening to me.  I am 6' 6.5", and I have a clit that looks like a penis that is bigger than most men's penises."

"Well, honey, I don't know what to say.  I love you.  I am concerned for you too.  On the other hand.  I mean.  Oh honey...I am so horny...is there any way that.  I have to be honest.  A few days ago I saw you fucking Hal with your clit.  It just drove me crazy.  Now that it has grown this big, and since I have not had intercourse in 2 years.  Oh, I am so embarrassed.  I feel like such a loser and totally deranged"

"Mom.  STOP.  It's okay.  I understand.  Here lay down on the flat bench.  Don't say a word"

Cathy took off her shorts.  She took off her top.  Biceps, now 23" and 100% vascular.  Triceps the size of most peoples full arms.  Breast that were half muscle half amazing juicy gigantic, succulent monsters of flesh.

She pulled out her 7" clit and stroked it.  It really was turning into a penis and Cathy was turning into a hermaphrodite. 

She slowly and gently put it into Mrs. Reynolds vagina.  Mrs. Reynolds started to shake and tremble.  It felt so good.  Its been so long.

Cathy had her arms on the bench right next to her mother's shoulders.  Her mother grabbed her arms.  They were so huge.  The size of most people's legs.  Cathy's breast were so huge and giant her nipples were smothering her mom's face.  Her mother started sucking on them violently.  Cathy pushed in and out, in and out.  The veins in her arms started popping, almost breaking the surface of her skin.

She couldn't stop...in and out, smashing into her mom's vagina as hard as she could like a battering ram into her mother's cunt.

Mrs. Reynolds squeezed Cathy's arms as hard as she could.  She had never been with anyone so muscular, with such a big penis, with so much force.  She was in heaven......she screamed at the top of her lungs and had the longest orgasm of her entire life...

"Oh my God Jeff, your penis feels so good.  Harder, harder. Yes" , yelled Hal.  Jeff was so stimulated and aroused his penis was as hard as a rock.

Hal started to cum.  Jeff's penis was so big to him.  It hurt but in a good way.  Hal's penis was about to explode than Jeff put his hand down and started stroking it.  The he lifted Hal in the air with his other hand...holding Hals body up with his penis of steel.

He just pulverized Hal until they both exploded with sheets and sheets of cum.  Jeff into Hal's anus and Hal all over the floor of the music room.

Hal keeled over panting out of breathe.  Jeff picked him up and kissed him.  His penis was still erect.  It was still as hard as steel but he had nothing left.  Hal and Jeff made on the music room couch and fell asleep together.




topad9


topad9

Cathy and her mother walked into the doctor's office.

"Cathy please drop your pants" doctor John Sanders said.  He was the best, most reputable doctor at the Pittsburgh Medical Center.  As usual Mrs. Reynolds spared no expense and got the best.

"Please lay down and put your legs up on the stirrups Cathy".

Cathy almost didn't fit because of her size so Doctor Sanders had to open the stirrups to the maximum size.

Her legs were apart and her clit(Penis) flaring out.

The doctor looked puzzled.  He had never seen anything like this.

It looked like a penis.  Its was huge......7" and a wide girth.  Yet is also was in the position of a clit.

Even more puzzling was on the body of a behemoth muscled woman with a face of a model.  Long blonde hard, blue eyes, perfect teeth and skin.......if you just looked at her  face she looked like a move star or fashion model.

The doctor was besides himself.

Also, since he was only 5'4" tall ............well....when Cathy walked in wearing her 3" heeled sandals and stood 6' 9.5" tall and with 23" biceps it was overwhelming for the doctor.  Not to mentions the buff, 40 something 5'11" MILF who was with her.

"Cathy", Doctor Sanders said, "I have some good news and bad news"...

topad9

" The good news is that you are obviously a very healthy young woman who at age 19 is following normal female hormonal progression and characteristics.  However you do have an abnormality on a few levels and its very puzzling and I have not seen this in my 24 years of gynecological practice.  You have a healthy vagina but your clitoris is transforming into a male penis.  In other words Cathy you were not born a hermaphrodite but you are transforming into one.  I realize this is a shock for you and your mother"

"Thank you doctor", said Cathy.  " It is a lot to take in but its obvious to me what was happening. I wanted to make sure I was healthy though and safe.  Also, I obviously have an abundance of testosterone in my body as you can see (Cathy got out of the stirrups, stood up, her pants still down and now totally naked and in her shoes) and she did a full body flex standing over the 5'4" Doctor.

The doctor's penis immediately became erect and was noticeable by Cathy and her mom.  He got a overwhelmed and serious look on his face.

Cathy, standing 6'9.5" tall over the doctor.  She was so tall that the doctors eyes were slightly above her belly button.  Her breast were well above his head like cliffs hanging from a mountain.  He could barely see her face because the breast were so large and she was so close to him.  As she flexed her 23" biceps, washboard abs and gargantuan legs her 7" penis/clit became totally erect.  It smacked into the doctors chin.  All he had to do to put her penis in his mouth was lower tilt his head down.

Cathy help flexing, her penis became harder and wider. 

Then Mrs. Reynolds came up behind the doctor.  Imagine it, the doctor 5'4" tall and Mrs. Reynolds 5'11" and as usual wearing her 5" heels standing 6'4" tall.  The doctor turned around to Mrs. Reynolds who's breast were at eye level.  Cathy's penis was now pushing into the back of the doctors neck.  Mrs. Reynolds took the doctor by the shoulders and turned him around and pushed his head down into Cathy's enormous member.  The doctor opened his mouth.  Mrs. Reynolds continued to push until the doctor choked.  She then began pulling his head up and down up and down.  Cathy was starting to cum.  With her right hand Mrs. Reynolds continued with the doctor's head.  With her left hand she was masturbating down her now opened pants.  Cathy's penis grew and filled with cum...

then...

it exploded with gushes and gushes into the doctors mouth.  He swallowed it all then fell back into Mrs. Reynolds chest and rock hard stomach while Mrs. Reynolds orgasmed herself.

Cathy started putting her clothes back on.  Her 7" cock was still hard and dripping with cum.  She had to wipe it off first and it was hard fitting back into her jeans.  She wasn't wearing underwear so the huge bulge in her pants was quite a sight. 

"Thanks for the visit doctor and for checking me out.  We will be back for another check up next month so can see how I am progressing"

"Yes Cathy.  Thank you, yes...whatever is best for you"


"Thanks for cumming with me mom.  I appreciate your support"

"Well, you know I love you honey.  You are still my daughter and I fully accept your new situation. You are truly a beautiful woman I just think the addition of a cock enhances the beauty and opens up many options for you in life"

By new Cathy's penis had calmed down to its flaccid 5" normal length.  She thought to herself "Well, this is good.  No bother in hiding this anymore I am who I am and just going to embrace it.  Actually at only 7" it looks so small on me.  At my giant height and musculature and weight I would hope it would grow to at least a hard 11" so I would be proportionate. 

As Cathy walked out of the doctors office into the waiting room her mother orgasimed again in her pants and the women waiting in the waiting room and the secretary's jaws just dropped open.

The doctor opened the door, popped out his head and said to his secretary, "Joan, I need to cancel my next appointment.  I am not feeling well and need to have a half hour break"

The Reynolds girls got in the car and drove home.

Jeff and Hal walked into Jeff's doctor's office ....

cedricharper

Thanks for the quick fire updates Topad, wondering when Cathy is going to stop transforming and growing. Loved the scene in the doctors surgery.
:thanks:

topad9

"Hello Doctor Hilliker", said Jeff. "This is my friend Hal".  "Hello Hal nice to meet you.  What can I help you with today Jeffery.  Are you feeling okay?"

"Well Doctor I am concerned about some things happening to me.  First of all my height has shrunk.  I really sprouted up at the end of high school to 6' 6.5"...well I thought to but it was a wrong measurement.  Anyway, I have lost height which I have never heard of and I keep losing it.  Can you measure me?"

"Sure Jeff, stand on up.  Okay, I have you at 5'11".  Does that sound right?" 

"No, I mean...if that's what you say but I was at least 6' 4" at one point.  How could I lose 5?"

"Well I have seen teens fluctuate based on their hormone make up.  It can be a wild ride for some teens. How are you doing on that front Jeff?"

"Well, that is changing too.  I have come to my parents that I a gay.  My penis is shrinking.  I used to be 10.5" erect but now I am 7.5" on a good day.  I am thinning out...but part of that is because I stopped lifting weights and eating a bodybuilder diet.  I am on a restricted calorie vegetarian/partially vegan diet.  As far as exercising I have changed to yoga every day and pilates a few times a week.  So I get the loss of muscle part but not my height and penis"

"I don't know what to say Jeff.  You look great and like you are in super health.  Maybe your body is just settling in to where it wants to be.  I mean why does it matter?  Does your mate care about it?  Do your parents or sister care?"

"I see what you mean.  I guess no, everyone is excepting of me and loves me more than ever.  That perspective takes a lot of pressure off me. Thanks Doctor."

"Good Jeff.  I mean if you are in pain or feel you need medical attention that is one thing.  But as I said my check up of you is that you are very, healthy on all fronts.  And don't worry about penis size.  Its not worth it"

"Thanks Doctor"  "Take care Jeff and it was nice meeting you Hal"

They both left for home. 

Cathy and Mrs. Reynolds invited Hal to join them for a workout session and Jeff had a yoga class to go to downtown.


THE WORKOUT

Hal got home and changed into his workout clothes.  He wore his running shorts and a muscle t that Jeff had bought for him.  It was one of the ones from the physique wear website.  The ones with the really thin spaghetti straps that really showed off your muscles.

In Hal's even his size small was very large on him and drooped down below his crotch.  It went way down below his chest.  His chest was basically exposed.  Her probably would have been better off not wearing a shirt.

Hal walked into the Reynolds gym and said hi to the ladies.

"So, what are we working on today girls", Hal asked.

"Today is a bicep focus Hal", Cathy said.  You are going to go slow and focus on proper form.  I am bulking right now and my mom is now at an intermediate level after having worked out with me for 3 months so her workout will be short but intense."

"Okay great said Hal.  I am excited"

"Okay Mr. Stevens lets see what you maximum weight would be with dumbbell curls.  Why do you go pick up the 40s and see how many reps you can do?"

"Okay.  They look big but whatever you say"

Hal could barely pick them up with two hands.  When he finally did manage to get in proper position to do standing alternate curls he looked into the mirror and gave it a shot.

He couldn't budge either of them more than 1 inch.

"Okay, too heavy I guess, lets try the 35s"

Hal grabbed the dumbbells and managed to pull of two reps with bad form.

"Okay great.  Everyone has to start somewhere.  So know why don't you grab the 15s and see how many reps you can do. Nice controlled slow reps."

Hal picked them up and took his time.  By the time he hit 14 his arms were burning and hurt.

His next set he was told to go to the 20s after resting for 2 minutes.  While he did this Cathy said "Okay I am going to do my warm up set.  Mom you are going to do a nice easy warm up as well.  Try to get 12-15 reps."

Mrs. Reynolds went over to the rack and grabbed the 25s.  Cathy went over to the rack and grabbed the 60s.

"Okay mom, lets do them together, same speed, same strict form.  Up for a count of 1, squeeze, then down for two counts. Here we go.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven. How you doing mom?"

"Good Cathy.  I feel the burn but have a few left in me"  "Okay, lets go to twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen.  Okay that is good"

Hal almost turned white.  He could believe Cathy just did 15 reps with 60 pound dumbbells.  She wasn't even breaking a sweat.  Her arms were already bigger than his waist and the size of the veins in them, especially the giant one running from her wrist all the way straight up through the middle of her bicep and to her shoulder was enormous.  It was high and thick...it had to be 1/2" across and 1" around.

Mrs. Reynolds arms were amazing and so much bigger than Hal's.  They were long and showed more veins than Cathy.  Mrs. Reynolds had a road map of veins in her forearms, biceps and triceps.  She looked like an anatomy chart of an arm.  Her body fat was so low.

She had developed quite a peak over the last three months as well.  Her arms were now at 13.5", no fat all muscle and veins.

"Okay Hal, lets all do a set together.  You grab the 20's.  Mom grab the 30's and I will go with 70s I am feeling strong today.  Our goal is 8-10 reps with perfect form."

Cathy stood to Hals left, Hal was in the middle and Mrs. Reynolds was on his right.  They all stood a few feet from the mirror.

Cathy was 6 7.5" in her sneakers. Hal was 5' 7" in his and Mrs. Reynolds stood 6' even in her sneakers.  It was quite a sight.

Cathy started pumping the 70s with ease and perfect form.  Her arms had  two full peaks on each bicep, the veins jumping out, her forearms were bigger than Hal's legs.  He looked like a little child next to Cathy.   He had very little definition, a tiny bicep showed.  Mrs. Reynolds towering over Hal really was working hard.  She pumped out 9 reps and her veins just were on fire.  Her arms looked so huge and amazing, like a fitness model who was in the last week of training.  Hal managed to get 8 reps with the 20's but he was already tiring.

Next set Cathy grabbed the 80s and was a beast.  She grunted out 7 reps and her arms look like giant mountains with rivers of veins.  She was now bigger and more vascular than Ronnie Coleman as his best, and she knew it.  Hal tried the 25's and struggled to get 6 reps.  Mrs. Reynolds went up to the 35s and amazingly got 10 solid reps.  Her arms were now easily pumped to 14" and looked amazing.

Last set of standing alternate curls.  Cathy skipped up to the 100s.  She was ready to kill.  She did 6 reps with perfect form.  No swinging, back straight, full range of motion.  She could have done 110s but she was saving herself for the rest of her workout.

Mrs. Reynolds did 6 reps with the 40s.  She was getting so strong now and huge.  In just three months.

Hal finished with 4 reps of his 30 pound dumbbells. His 10.5" arms were looking nice and shapely.

Cathy flexed a lot during the workout, admiring her awesomeness and pumping her arms.  Her goal was to get 24" arms.  She was well on her way.  It was a bulking phase and she wanted them to be 100% muscle at 23" come competition time.

Hal's penis was starting to heighten.  Cathy had moved as close as she could to Hal during here workout.  He was so tiny it made her feel like a giant.  His head came to her boobs and his eyes were nipple height, well a little lower than the nipples.  By now Cathy was sweating and took of her shirt and was lifting naked. 

Mrs. Reynolds had done the same.  Its was too much for Hal to take, he wet his pants.  That in turn got Cathy going and her penis shot up through her shorts.  It had sprouted to 9.5" of giant thick cock.  Mrs. Reynolds also lost all her inhibitions and came over, got totally naked and started stroking her daughter's penis.  Then she put it in her mouth but not before brining Hal over.  As Mrs. Reynolds bent over and sucked Cathy's cock she put slid Hal's 4" cock into her anus.  Hal did the best he could but was so far up on his toes he had to pull out and get and aerobic step so he could reach Mrs. Reynolds hole.

By now Cathy had already came once into her moms mouth.  Mrs. Reynolds drank it down and wanted more.  Hal now was in and throbbing back and forth.  They were all having a great time.  And it was so relaxing and simulating.

Jeff walked in, a little insecure but also horny as hell. He dropped his pants and took of his shirt. He came over to join in.
"Hey little brother good to see you.  Come join us"

Cathy pulled out.  She was stroking her 9.5 in member with its 5" girth.  Looking in the mirror she pulled her brother over.

Jeff was now at 5'11" with 15" arms and a 7.5" cock stood next to his sister 6'6.5" with 23" arms and a 9.5" cock. 

They looked in the mirror stroking and making their penises harder and harder.  Eventually Mrs. Reynolds grabbed Hal and started fuck him.  It made Jeff a little jealous but it was also sexy watching his mother with Hal.


Japagreipe

Incredible. Cathy doing those heavy curls was awesome. Mother and daughter fun was hot! Keep going. K+

topad9

Mr. Reynolds sat behind his desk in the Japan Headquarters of his company.  He picked up his phone.

"Is he here yet?".

"Yes sir right on time"

"Send him in"

The door opened. In walked John Decker head of research and development for Pozicore International...CEO Jacob H. Reynolds.

"John, have a seat.  What do you have for me"

"Well sir things are right on schedule and going just as you planned.  The drug is doing exactly as you had hoped it would except for one slight anomaly"

"What might that be Mr. Decker?", Jacob said with heightened interest.

"Its your daughter Cathy.  Obviously it has worked wonders to help her gain height and strength but she also has grown a penis sir"

"Are you saying my daughter is some kind of freak hermaphrodite because of this experimental drug we are producing?"

"Sir, this is the first time this has happened in any of our test subjects.  Like I said it a total anomaly.  All the other side effects are better than you could have hoped for.  Her face and skin are as pure as a 15 year old girl.  Her voice has not lowered and is very feminine and age appropriate.  Her female cycles are working in order.  There are no anger or manic manifestations mentally/emotionally.

With Jeff the drug is working as planned to a T.  He is losing muscle and height.  His bisexual orientation has kicked into high gear.  At this point he is identifying as Gay but his actions show his interest are in both sexes.

Your wife just started taking the drug, without knowing it of course like Cathy, Jeff, and Hal.  Just as you planned.

Your wife is getting more muscle and has not yet grown in height but we have every reason to believe she will.  Hal has not lost height yet but has thinned down and lost weight.

Our scientist project that at the current rates Cathy will top out at 6'8", 340 pounds, 4.5% body fat, 25" biceps, 44" quads/thighs, 24" calves, and a true 8 pack of abs. 

Our scientist also project that your son Jeff is right on schedule.  He will eventually shrink in height a few more inches but we cannot mark it because its all relative for each person taking the drug.  His muscle atrophy has begun and will continue.

Hal is the last person to be put on the drug of course and the drugs effects have not kicked in yet but you should see a decrease in all the targeted areas; muscle atrophy, reduced penis size but with harder, longer erections and ejaculations, and reduction in height."

"Thank you John this is all very exciting news.  I AM concerned about Cathy's abnormal side effect. When this drug gets out on the market I don't want women growing penises all over the world.  Wait, hold that thought.  Maybe this is actually a GOOD thing"

"Get our scientist on this right away.  Get our man in Pittsburgh to obtain a blood sample from Cathy.  I want to see if we can control and manipulate the drug so females can chose if they want to grow giant penises.  It should be an option.  By the way how big is her penis and what are the projections"

"She is currently at 10.5" in length and 5" in girth.  Projections show 12" length and 7" girth are realistic possibilities sir"

"Thanks John, get back to me soon on all of this"

Jacob Reynolds turned around in his seat overlooking downtown Tokyo from the 86th floor.  He was excited about the progress of his secret drug and how things were unfolding in his home.  No one suspected anything just as he wanted it to be.

He realized he was sitting on the greatest drug of all time. It would send him over the top.  His goal of becoming one of the top 10 richest men in the world seemed more attainable than ever if the trials and the accompanying research continued so positively.

He felt he was on top of the world.

topad9

Back home Cathy and Mrs. Reynolds (Stephanie) had kept growing.

Cathy was now 6'7" and weighed 350 pounds.  4.6% body fat, 25" biceps, 43" quads with 4 different mountains of striated muscles that were unfathomably huge.  Her chest now had reached her goal of 58" but she wanted more and focused on wide grip pull ups.  At 350 pounds she could pull of 50 in a row so she needed to start adding weight tied to her waist.  Her 8 pack was becoming a thing of reality.  She spent hours in front of the mirror worshiping her self and masturbating both with her vagina and penis which was now 13" long.

Stephanie(Mrs. Reynolds) made the greatest gains.  She put on 75 pounds of muscle and jumped up to 6' 4".  Her arms ballooned to 19" and grew peaks that were uncanny.  The peak and shape of her bicep was actually aesthetically "better" than her daughters.  From the base of her arm to the top of the flexed bicep it measured 9" unheard of in the history of muscle growth.  Cathy's biceps were close to that but outdid her mom in their sheer thickness and size.  Stephanie's quads were her weakest body part at only 30".  She would be focusing on those with squats, stiff leg deadlifts, and lying leg curls.

Meanwhile Jeff continued on his own journey.  He was now down to 5' 8", 14" biceps, 22" quads, 14" calves, and a 39" chest.

Hal meanwhile started taking the drug.  He was down to 5'4", weight 118 pounds, his legs were a rock hard 17.5", his waist measured 22" and his chest was 33".  His calves and biceps were perfectly proportionate at 11.2".

Jeff's cock was down again to 5.5".  Hal meanwhile grew in that area.  He was up to 5.5" matching Jeff.  Their sex together was becoming more and more pleasurable because of it.

On night Cathy asked if she could meet Hal in the Music Room.  She was unbelievably horny and was becoming more and more attracted to Hal and her brother.

Tonight she decided to really stimulate him.  She put on a full body fishnet body lingerie and 7" stripper heels.  She brought 140 pound dumbbells into the music room with her.  She turned the lights off and lit the room with 15 candles.

Hal walked in.  "Hal come over to me please.  I want to pleasure you and be pleasured.  All my lifting and dieting has some how made me horny as hell and I wanted to try something different"

Hal approach the Goddess. Standing at 7' 2" tall she squatted down and picked up the 140 pound dumbbells.  "Come closer Hal"

Hal was now within 1" of Cathy.  At 5' 4" his mouth was now only 2" above Cathy's huge cunt.  She lifted the weights and proceeded to do standing shoulder presses. This mean that her breast rose into the sky.  Her 8 pack flexed.  Her giant legs stiffened and became steel.

Her penis started to rise, get harder.  Because of the height difference at full erection it was now above Hal's head. 

"Stroke me Hal"  Hal lifted up with his small arms and hand.  Her penis was so thick her could not get his had around it.  He had to use both hands to make it around the circumference of her member.

Cathy lowered the weights to her side. Her shoulders and traps now bulging like mountains peaks.  She proceeded to do slow methodical bicep curls with the 140 pound dumbbells.  The more she did the harder her penis got and filled with blood, as did the veins in her arms. Her arms and penis were ready burst any moment.

"Hal, I am almost ready to cum.  Please bring over the ottoman and stand on it.  Hurry !"

Hal ran over and got it.  "Get ready Hal, its going to be a big one"

Cathy exploded in ecstasy.  She came all over Hal's face, neck, and chest totally soaking him.  The cum gushed out for 20 seconds straight and was this and warm.  Hal opened his mouth and drank as much as he could but there was too much.  The sheer force and speed of the ejaculation made him fall back off the Ottoman onto the floor.

"Oh, are you okay Hal?  I hope I didn't hurt you!"

"No Cathy, on the contrary that was wonderful.  Beyond my dreams"

Cathy came over to Hal, now lying on the floor.  She out his rock hard 5.5" penis into her cunt and fucked him missionary style (she was sure to be very careful not to crush him with her 350 pounds on top of his 118) for the next 15 minutes.  Cathy held herself up with her 25" arms.  Her triceps were so huge and wide and thick.  Hal could not reach them.  Instead he held onto her 20" forearms.

Hal came over and over again.  Cathy to her penis and somehow shoved it in Hal's mouth.  She unloaded again, almost drowning Hal.  Hal gagged and Cathy pulled out.

THE NEXT DAY

Hal told everyone he needed to go away for the weekend and would be back on Monday.  He left out the front door, got into the taxi that Mr. Reynolds has sent and road to the airport.

He got on the Mr. Reynolds private jet and flew to Tokyo. 

Hal walked into Jacob's office tired from the long flight. 

"Thanks for coming Hal.  I figured we needed to talk in person instead of are covert phone call from home"

"Thanks for inviting me Mr. Reynolds"  "Hal, please call me Jacob"

"Hal, I am so thrilled that things are going better than planned.  When I asked you 7 years ago to go undercover with my family and help us with this experimental drug I never thought it would go this far and be so successful.  Moving in with us was the perfect move so you could secretly begin giving my children the drug.  And now that you have given it to my wife things are in full swing and we are all excited to see where this will go.  Also, I see you are starting to see results as well.

You are the shortest and oldest test subject yet.  We had concerns on how it would play itself out.  How do you feel it is working for you?"

"Great Jacob.  My hope is to get down to 4' 5" and 85 pounds.  And my dream is that Cathy and your wife could grow to 7'.  Most of all I hope that Jeff can join me down their in height and weight.  Do you think its possible Jacob"

"I do, I do.  I see where you are going with this.  Your mouth would and face would be at the same height as  Cathy's cunt.  You could suck her dry while she stands in bare feet."

"Yes Jacob. You read my mind"

"And the way her penis is growing and hardening I foresee a chance for her to hold your whole body up with it stuck in your tiny anus."

"I am getting hard even thinking about it!.  Jacob may I ask where you see this drug going.  What are its possibilities.?"

"Well, Hal you know a lot already but there is much you don't know.  You see this drug is more about dreams and fantasies both on the conscious and subconscious level than anyone knows.

In its purest form those who take it with realize their wildest dreams.  For instance we now have two female bodybuilders who compete on the Olympian level.  They have been Lesbians and lovers for the last 5 years.  Not only are they seeing great muscle growth and lower body fast levels but, as they had visualized and hoped, their fingers have grown longer and the great change is in the ability they have to extend their tongues 15" long.  Both of those manifestations have greatly increased their ability to sexually please each other.

So for them growing in height wand super human muscle size was not in their protocol and visualization and dreams.   It was all about enhancing their relationship sexually.

This drug is for everyone Hal.  Straight couples, gay couples, bisexual couples and friends.  Women who want penises, men who want to add vaginas.

All without surgery, all without any harmful side effects.

I see this drug enhancing self esteem, making people better, happier workers and society members"

"Wow Jacob, I am so happy you have given me a chance to be a part of this great experiment and journey.  Is there anything else I can help you with today?"

"No Hal, just go home and continue your great work and enjoy the benefits and privileges I have provided for you.  I am coming home in about two weeks.  I cant wait to see all this in person!"

Hal got back on the Jet and arrived home that night.  He was tired and went to bed after a short session with Jeff.

Then on Monday morning while Hal was cooking breakfast Mrs. Reynolds walked in from downstairs...



topad9

"Good morning Mrs. Reynolds".  "Hello Hal, how was your trip?  You must have got in late last night"

"Yes, I did.  I was a good trip.  Just needed some time to relax and get away from the grind"

"Hal.  By they was please call me Stephanie"

"Sure, thanks I will"

"You know Hal, I have been meaning to tell you how cute and attractive and in shape you have become.  It has been great to see your transformation...it really turns me on"

She came closer, right up to Hal towering over him took off her robe. She was totally naked now.  Her wonderful, hard breast within reach of Hals mouth.  Her nipples were huge and long.

"Take a taste Hal, eat some tasty breakfast"

Hal started sucking.  His penis immediately flung up to attention and smacked into Stephanie's upper leg, just above her knee.

She picked Hal up from his behind and with her 19" arms put him securely on her shoulders and sucked him dry.

"Thanks for the drink Hal, you area very tasty indeed!"

TWO MONTHS LATER

Jacob had cancelled his return home stating that he had a huge business deal that he needed to put all his energy into.  He arrived two months later.

In that time the drug in everyone's system went into hyper drive.


Cathy was now 7'1" tall.  She had a flaccid 9" penis that grew to 16" when totally erect.  She was now in the habit of tying weights to it and doing lifts.

She started with a 5 pound weight.  Tied at string to it, got hard and curled the weight.  She worked her way up to 20 pounds of curling just with her penis.

The penis grew in strength and girth and she had total control over it.  If she flexed it, it was 15" and would balloon to a 9" girth.

Her biceps had reached their final destination of 27".  Her quads had grown to 53", she kept her 4.6% body fat, and her chest/lats exceeded all expectations and stretched to 65".  She weighed 375 pounds...all muscle.

Her lats were so wide and she was so tall she often had to walk sideways through doorways.  If she had her 4' or 5" heels on she had to duck for sure, standing 7'5" or 7'6'

Stephanie was still growing but near the end of her journey.  She was now 6' 5" tall, 24" biceps, 43" quads, 23" calves, 5.5% body fat, and a 49" chest.  She weights 295 pounds...all muscle.  her vagina grew muscled and she learned how to flex it.  She could squees

Hal was in heaven.  He was so happy and felt better than ever.  5'2", 85 pounds, his biceps were veiny, rock hard and had a wonderful miniature peak at 9.5"  His legs were rock hard, showed some muscle and were 16".  His calves were amazing, showing both heads and veins and were 9".

Jeff in the same way was happy, fulfilled and having the best sex of his life with Hal, his mother, and his sister.  He was 5' tall, 80 pounds, his arms were 9" and smooth and beautiful.  His legs were also firm and hard at 15".  Both Hal and Jeff kept their 5.5" penises.

MR. REYNOLDS ARRIVES.

Jacob walked into the house and everyone was so happy to see him.  They gave him hugs and kisses.

"We missed you so much!" Said Cathy.

Stephanie in her 5" heels now looked down on her small thin husband and gave him a huge hug.  At 6'10" and with her giant biceps thin, tall Jacob was almost crushed.  His penis hardened.

They kissed for a long time. 

Jeff came over and said hello and Jacob picked him up and gave him a hug.

"Its so great to see you all.  You have been working out so hard girls, you look amazing.  And you guys look happy!"

Cathy looked puzzled.  "Dad, you don't seem surprised...I think you would be especially all of the changes that took place!"

"No Cathy, I am not surprised.  We need to talk.  All of us.  Let's sit down"

THE TRUTH

Jacob told his family everything.  He told them that the drug was now going to market . That the whole world could now enjoy it.

No more masturbating on porn websites, or muscle growth forums.  No more cross dressing or fantasying.  No more major reconstructive surgeries.  No more sex change operations needed.

He would soon become the worlds richest man in the world.

Jacob traveled often to promote and maintain his business all over the world.  He now had headquarters in New York City, Tokyo, London, France and Australia.

One day he sat in his office in New York...on the 95th floor overlooking New York.  He felt like he owned the world.

He locked the door to his office.  He sat down again looking at the New York Skyline.

He took his clothes off.

He took out his 26" long penis and began stroking it to full hardness.  He easily put it in his mouth and began sucking.  He stroked it with his left hand.

He put his huge right hand index finger into his cunt/vagina and brought both members to full orgasm.

He was on top of the world.  He was finally where he wanted to be and was in need of nothing.

THE END



Charles Paisley

Really, much applause to you. A wonderful story of muscle growth and more, no bullying, no punching, limbs breaking or "learning a lesson the hard way." Just a caring family growing and shrinking thanks to another family secret, and everyone growing closer together by the end. A very enjoyable read touching on virtually every fetish I like, and an entertaining conclusion. I do hope you'll write more stories such as this in the near future. Thanks so much for sharing it.

CP

topad9

Thanks.  I will write more. 

I already have a sketch for a story in my mind.

I felt it needed to end but still have room for fantasies for members to carry it on in their minds.

I also got burned out. ;)


topad9

The Elevator
by topad9

Chapter 1

Feldstein Towers was a 90 story building housing a number of businesses and companies in New York City.
Floors 85 - 88 were home for New Berlin Graphic Design Incorporated.  New Berlin was a cutting edge Design company which had a diverse cliental of small businesses, fashion magazines, and popular brands such as Coors Light, Bose Headphones, Hewlitt Packard Computers and many others.

Jeff Brown was a low level first year employee in a small division on the 88th floor.  The elevator ride from the ground floor was quite a journey every day.  Jeff had to make sure he left his apartment early enough to be in the office by 9:00am sharp every day.  The ride could take as long as 20 minutes with so many stops on the way up to floor 88.

Each day the elevator would be jam packed with people running late.  You felt like you were in a can of sardines sometimes.  People would be jammed against each other and pushing against each other like the car was ready to explode.  The only saving grace was that the company on floor 45 was pretty large so often 10-15 people would exit and give some breathing room to those on their way up to the higher floors.

Jeff didn't look forward to the elevator ride.  He was semi claustrophobic and felt a little overwhelmed at times.

It didn't help that he was only 5'5" tall.  Sometimes when he was the first one in the elevator car he knew he was in trouble.  He would get pushed all the way to the back amongst a sea of bodies 99% of which were taller than him.

Even women of his own height were always wearing 4" - 5" heels so he almost always was the shortest person in the car.

Often he would be crushed up against the back of the elevator with a row of 6' men and women with heels who were well over 6' tall with their heels on.

His head could not see over the shoulder and backs of the wall of people in front of him.

Today was no exception.  He unluckily was the second person on.  In walked a beautiful tall blonde haired, blue eyed business women.  She was easily 5'11" and with her 5" power heels on stood 6' 4".  She walked right towards Jeff and as people moved in and filled the elevator she ended up with her ass pushing against Jeff's stomach.  Actually her whole body was against his.  He could not see the top of her head...it was as if it was a mountain peak and he was at the bottom.

She was obviously in shape.  Her body was firm, her shoulders very wide.  Her business suit was very tight and Jeff could see the perfect V her shoulder to waist formed.

She smelled amazing.  Person after person crowded in pushing her harder and harder against Jeff.  He wondered if she even knew he was there.

The door opened on the 23rd floor and 6 people got out.  A little more breathing room but people were still shoulder to shoulder.

41st floor 9 more got out.

People actually could breath now and instinctively separated and moved apart from each other.  No one talking, just looking straight ahead waiting for their floor.

Floor 57.  The tall blonde moved forward and got out with a few others.

Jeff was a little disappointed.  Soon his floor came up and another day of work started.

As he got into his cubicle he wondered if he would see the tall blonde again on the elevator.

topad9

On floor 57 Margo Mattison (the tall blonde Jeff saw) walked into her office.  On the way in her secrtary, Jim Jacobas, said "Good morning Miss Mattison".  "Good morning James, any calls for me this morning?"

"No Miss Mattison but I put your schedule for the day on your desk as usual"

"Thank you James"

Margo sat at her desk and looked over her schedule.

9:15 - 10:00 Meeting with personnel director in office
10:30 -  Presentation to Warner Brothers reps in meeting room #5
12:00 - Workout with Stephanie and Robin at floor 56 Gym
2:00 - Free
4:30 - Early dinner/business meeting  with Mary at Green Gables Restaurant


Margo left for her meeting with the personnel director but her mind was on her workout with Stephanie and Robin.  She couldn't wait to tell the news about today's elevator ride.

topad9

Chapter 2

Margo walked into the locker room.  "Hey girls how's the day going so far ?"

"You know Margo same old thing for us, papers, meetings, and more meetings" sighed Stephanie.

"So, I think I found our man today on my elevator ride to work!"

"Really" said Robin, "Tell me all about him.  This is great news.  We've been looking and searching for way too long"

"Well, first of all he is only like 5'5", young, and he always is in the back of the elevator .  Today I purposely backed into him and shoved my ass against him.  I would say my rock hard glutes left an impression in his chest.  That's how short this guy is.  I don't think he has ever seen me before because the impression on his face when I left was, well, let's say he will remember that ride for a few day.  I think its time to put our plan into action and we found our man"

"Sounds delicious Margo" squealed Stephanie.  "Lets meet at your place to go over the plan and start getting focused".

"Hey girls what body part are we working today.  I forgot with all the excitement about finding our mark?", asked Robin.

"Its back day silly!  Lets get going" shouted Margo with excitement.



topad9

Margo's apartment was located on 7th Avenue and Lexington.  It was only a short taxi cab ride to work every day.  She loved living in the city.  Her friends arrived at 7:00pm and she had already opened the bottle of Merlot so it could air out and breath a bit.

She had met Stephanie and Robin at the Gold's Gym on the East side of the city.  The gym was a place for every kind of person.  Young, old, middle aged, serious bodybuilders and competitors, fitness models and competitors, hardcore marathoners, bikers.  It was a place for everyone and had a large cliental.

As they got to know each other the girls realized they had a lot in common.  First of all they were all the same height...5'11".  This was the first thing they noticed as they got to know each other.  They were taller than all the other women in the gym and much taller than so many of the men...including the short and medium class male bodybuilders who competed.  They just towered over these muscle men who put in hours and hours at the gym and took steroids and ate diets that were so disciplined.  They only thing they couldn't do was grow taller.

The girls loved coming over next to these guys at 5'0" - 5'10" and towering over them.  It made them feel powerful and sexy and dominant.

There were not that many men who were over 6' in the gym. 

The girls started to purposely wear workout shoes that had a large than normal heal in them.  It pumped them up to 6'1.5' when were working out. 

They lifted free weights, did tons of aerobics, and dieted so they were hard and buff.  Each of them had extremely low body fat and all three of them had long, large veins in each of their biceps and legs.  They purposely wore workout clothes to show off their bodies and really went over the top finding clothes they were almost lingerie wear.  Mesh, white, see through, tight, low cut, spandex...whatever they needed to do to get attention and feel powerful and dominant.

When they got together to hand out on weekends they often had conversations about what it would be like to dominate, control and "own" a small wimpy male who was weaker, shorter...much shorter... and who LIKED IT and WANTED IT.

They made a pact with each other to be on the lookout for someone they felt might fit the role.  They started devising a plan that was intricate, failsafe, and the most erotic anyone could imagine.

Tonight they were so excited to start putting the plan into action because Margo had been on the elevator with Jeff and she knew in her gut this was the guy.

The girls enjoyed their drinks and dinner and then settled into Margo's living room and sat down on the couch and love seat.

There was silence in the room.  They looked at each other then looked over to the china cabinet in the far corner.

The focused in on the small box inside the cabinet.  They knew what was in there and how it was going to change their lives, Jeff Brown's life and that once they opened the box and made the choice to go ahead with their plan there was no looking back.

"Okay girls this is our last chance to say no and stop now.  OR, we open that box and open up a whole new world of adventure and experiences no one has every experienced before", Margo said with a serious and fearful tone of voice.

"Are we in or do we drop this whole thing right now?"

Stephanie and Robin looked at each other, they looked at Margo, they looked at the cabinet.

"Lets do it!" they both shouted.

Margo's face lit up and she cracked a huge smile.

This was going to be fun.