⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rheta West

Started by Sadaras99, February 25, 2014, 02:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gokuman7

She reminds me of the Ultimate warrior from the WWE

gokuman7

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wonder what she would look like if turned body builder for a little while.

Wonder no more! She got her npc card and is preparing to do the WNY Championships on July 28th. She's already lean like a bodybuilder and has a nice physique, she should do well.

I hope she does not lean out much. Love her huge.  Bigger is better as she says. :singing: :woohoo: Ultimate Warrior?  She is nothing like Jim was. I trained with that guy. No idea where that analogy comes from unless it is wardrobe or crazed look....which was just a fake sell. He was pretty normal without makeup. His act was good as he didn't use a script like most.

dave72

This lady is awesome ! I would like see her doing a posing !!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

I here ya zig! Not to worry. Her heart is still in powerlifting. I think she's doing a PL competition also this year. She told me she wants to be over 200 lbs. by the end of the year (at no more than 15% body fat). How I would love to see that!  :-*

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I here ya zig! Not to worry. Her heart is still in powerlifting. I think she's doing a PL competition also this year. She told me she wants to be over 200 lbs. by the end of the year (at no more than 15% body fat). How I would love to see that!  :-*

Me too. I was surprised to read your post since I follow her on Insta. I thought she was including the bodybuilders in her "wimps" category since she always talks about being her biggest and strongest. Fbbs are strong, but they do have to lean out for a show which weakens them as we know. The lack of carbs and body water never makes you stronger. However, it sounds like a temporary deal and knowing her she will grow like a weed as soon as it is over. :woohoo: :wow: I've seen 25-30 pounds back in 10 days and depending on her lean out we may see it here. 5-2 and 200 would look awesome on her.

I think she has the intent of being like a modern female hercules with her lifts and feats. I'll enjoy this, but can't wait for her to get back to growing like a weed. :hey: :singing: I know you will enjoy it too. It should be fun to watch. She has a very type A personality and I can't wait to see her new shirts and her flaunting those huge muscles and breaking records with her lifts.

There are some cool girls coming up now. The sport is more international now, but with social media and better cameras we can see more. :hey:

Thanks for the info M7.

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

amarcord993

first picture is... unreal!  :-*

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PEABUTR

She's a dream come true!!!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nandomlover

 :woohoo:

She's a freaking bull, I'm in love with her <3 Thanks for posting

I like strong women

To me, Rheta West is just amazing- uncompromisingly muscular  and strong. I just recently started to view her pictures on inst@gram. Again, to me,  Rheta is very sexy too. I have always been attracted to strong women-- and even at my advanced age, just looking at pictures of Rheta makes me feel young and full of vigor.  No doubt, she'd have to be a little gentle, for with her strength, if too forceful, she could easily hurt me. Rheta is gorgeous and she is unique.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login